Stole My Heart (a Harry style...

De Farry_99

Ashlynn Owen a normal college girl met the famous pop star Harry Styles in a very odd way. They are really di... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
A/N
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
"15 Facts"
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
5 Weird Facts 'bout Meh!!
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
A/N
Chapter-30
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter-9

96 8 0
De Farry_99

New Friends

Ashlynn's POV

"Tell us what you guys did?"Scarlett asked getting impatient.

"What do you mean? We did nothing"I uttered from the passenger's seat.

We were heading to Niall's place and Scarlett driving us there.

"Don't tell that you guys didn't even kissed" Abigail said from back seat.

"Come on spit it out" Scar yelled.

"Errr yes we did. But nothing else."

"OMG our best friend is now Harry Styles's girlfriend."Abi and Scar started to squeal.

"Hey. He didn't ask me to be his girlfriend. It was just a date."I protested.

"Just a date?"Scar raise her eyebrows.

"Leave it. Now tell me what's going on between you and Niall?" I asked scar. Because I really was curious.

"What?"Scarlett pretend to be innocent.

"I know what's going on"Abigail smirked.

"What I missed?"I asked looking back.

"Niall asked Scar to go out with him."she said mischievously.

"Errrr"Scarlett blushed.

"What? He already asked you for and you guys telling me now!"I pouted.

"Huh! How could we? You're too busy with kissing your boyfriend."Scar said parking the car in the underground parking lot. It might be Niall's house.

"Shut up"I stated and hopped out from the car.

We got on the elevator. The elevator dinged after sometimes. We got out and walked to the hallway. Scar stopped in front of an apartment and rang the bell.

My heart was beating fast to meet with Harry after last incident. Would he regret for the kiss? Would he say me on-the-fly that 'Ashlynn I'm sorry I can't'. He might be thinking 'what have I done?'

On the other hand there was me sinking in the daydream about Harry. My feelings were beyond my thinking.

"Hi girls come on in" Zayn opened the door smiling to us.

"Hi"we said and walked in.

It was really a luxury and cozy apartment!

"Wow! Nice"Abigail blurted out.

"Do you like it guys?" Niall said coming into view.

"Its beautiful"Scarlett smiled at him.

"Not as you"Niall said to Scar and she blushed.

"Look someone is blushing" I teased Scarlett and everyone laughed.

We followed Niall at the living room. The other boys were there.

"Hi girls"they said.

"Hello everyone"we waved at them.

My eyes met with the beautiful green eyes which I was looking for.

Harry got up from his seat and came near me. I smiled at him but under I was feeling immensely worried.

But surprisingly he hugged me in front of everybody.

What! Did he told them about us?!?!

"Hello beautiful"he whispered in my ears and I blushed.

"Hi"I replied.

"Hey Ashy, does Harry kiss well?"Louis shouted. I blushed again at his comment. Jesus my blushes are so irritating!

Harry released me and turned towards him.

"Shut up bro. Did i asked El this kind of question ever? Don't tell me that you're getting jealous of mine"Harry mocked him back.

"No Ashy stole my Hazza bear"Louis made fake cry making us laugh out loud.

"Come on girls have a sit"Liam said towards us. I sat between Harry and Abigail. Suddenly the bell rang again.

"I got it"Louis shouted running towards the door.

After some moments three beautiful girls walked in the room. I know one of them. She was Perrie Edward from "Little Mix". But I don't know the others.

"Girls she is the love of my life Eleanor"Louis said looking at Harry like a winner.

"And she is Perrie my fiancé"Zayn said holding her by waist.

"And she is Sofia my girlfriend"Liam also said.

We talked with each other most like half an hour. They seemed very nice people. Perrie was very funny, Sofia was nice and Eleanor was beautiful and also very earnest.

"Guys I need to talk with Ashynn privately. Can I use one of your room Niall?"Harry said on the middle of the conversation.

Wait! About what? Harry please don't ask about what happened last night.

"Sure dude. Why not?" Niall replied from under Louis. They were fighting for a chips. Kids!

"Can I listen?"Louis asked mischievously.

"Didn't I mentioned Private?"Harry mocked.

"Niall I'm sure you have to wash your bedshit after their private talk"Louis smirked.

"Shut the fuck up"Harry hit him with a pillow.

We left them laughing on the living room and went to Niall's room. Locking the door Harry turned towards me.

Before uttering a word he crashed his lip on mine. I kissed him back. Harry shoved me against the wall and I wrapped my arms around his torso. I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach. And it feels really good if I say so.

He stopped kissing and placed his forehead over mine after like one minute.

"Oh God you're beautiful."he said staring into my bluish green eyes. His word made my heart flatter. "You've taken my heart from the first day."he said again.

"I had also feelings for you but I didn't realized. I thought it was just a little crush but as time progressed that liitle crush turn in to a different feeling. And I mean good different" every word I had spoken was true.

He smiled at me but suddenly furrow his eyebrows.

"Did your dad said anything?"he asked making a distance between us.

Crap...Not Now. Damn It.

"I was dying in tension from last night. I didn't call because I thought your dad must be angry."he said sitting on the bed. He patted the spot beside him to sit.

"Its okay. No he couldn't"I laughed in pain remembering last night.

"Why? What happened?"he peered at me.

I sat beside him and taking a deep breath I started.

Flashback:

I came to my room and shut the door. I ran my hands through my hair. I couldn't felt any ground beneath me.

"What the fuck"I cursed. After half an hour I felt a knock on my door.

I got up and opened the door and saw my dad standing there.

"When did you came?"he asked me frowning.

"Almost one and half hour before"I lied.

"Oh"all he said.

"Babe you ready? Who is she?"a girl came and stood beside him.

Who is me?!!

"You're standing in my house, and you're asking who am I?"I got tempered.

"Ashlynn behave yourself."dad said coldly.

"Really ,tell your girlfriend or who ever is she to behave herself."I shouted.

"Who is she Josh?"she again asked.

I looked at the girl. She was like 22 or older but skinnier than me. And she was dressed like a slut. How could my father liked this kind of woman?

"Megan she is my.....umm....daughter Ashlynn."dad mumbled glaring at me.

"This is your daughter! Looks like she is really well mannered"she looked at me like I was a insect.

"Sorry for her attitude. You know reckless teenagers."dad explicated to that bitch.

"Ashlynn this is my girlfriend Megan. And I'm going to stay her house for business a couple of days."he said to me coldly.

"I know what kind of business"I murmured.

"What?"

"Nothing"I replied.

"Whatever I'm leaving now so take care of yoursrlef"he said and left with his "Girlfriend".

'Why do you care'I thought myself but didn't said.

"Damn it"I kicked the door shut. This is hell. "This Megan bitch made my dad this" I thought myself.

End Of Flashback

"I didn't want to said Scarlett and Abigail thought what they will think. But they somehow realized that my mood was freaking bad. So I've to tell them." I told everything to Harry.

"Its okay babe. You're dad will realize"he squeezed my hand.

"No he won't. Never. And I understood where am I causing problem to him."I hissed. Stinging tears fell down from my eyes.

"Shh calm down. Whatever happen inform me. I'll be there for you always angel"Harry embraced me.

"Thanks Harry"I rest my head on his chest. I felt immensely safe in his arm.

Someone made a loud thump abruptly on the door making both of us jump. I swiped the tears and Harry got up to unlock the door.

Of course it was him.

"Haven't you finish snogging? Food is calling you."Louis smirked at us.

Harry smacked his arm.

"Oww"he cried.

"Come on Ashy time to eat"he shouted heading to the living room.

"Okay Mum"I replied sarcastically.

We joined the others in the living room and spent a awesome time with everyone. On the stage these guys was amazing. And behind the stage they are cool and funny. Louis is like the funniest one. He is really very much friendly. I started to like him as a friend. I love the way he gave nick name to me.*wink.

Liam is like a big brother, Zayn is also a good friend, Niall is my food partner(cause I also love food) and Harry is beyond description. He is so much caring and sweet.

I had started to love One Direction!

We left the house at almost 10pm. I didn't have any worry because my 'Dear Dad' was not in home. He left for tow days. Oh God it was heaven.

"Are you busy tomorrow evening?"Harry asked standing in the parking lot.

Scar and Abi were waiting for me in the car. They were beeping the horn impatiently. But I was standing with Harry saying him goodbye.

"Not really. Why?"I asked.

"You'll be home alone right?"he asked again and I nod.

"Then can I come to your place tomorrow evening?"he asked expecting for a positive answer.

"I love to. Thanks to God that I can let you you in for the first time."we laughed.

"Alright see ya tomorrow beautiful"he said embracing me.

"It'll be our second date. So be ready"he whispered creating a series of chilled shivers to drop down my spines.

"See ya"I waved and got on the car. We drove away leaving the place.

"Girls Harry is coming my home tomorrow."I informed them.

"Woah! Then I'm going to fit a cc camera in your house."

"What?"I yelled.

"Look Ash please use protection. Cause I don't want any Harry junior running in the house so early" Abigail said mischievously.

"Oh Lord. Stop it for God sake"I said feeling disconcerting.

"There is nothing going to happen like this. Dad won't be home that's why he want to come"I protested.

"Alright alright"Abi raised her hand in defense.

"I just tried to make you aware"she murmured gaining a glare from me.

They dropped me in my house. Wow it was a nice day. The memories with Harry kept replying in my mind again again. I blushed remembering our make out session. I've to admitted that it was great.

Whatever. Errrr my irritating shyness!!

;

;

[{(What do you think is going to happen tomorrow??? To know keep reading.....)}]

Love ya blueberries<3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

35.4K 1.7K 78
How much of yourself do you put into Fan Fiction? Would Harry Styles be able to track you down? ––– DreamingOfYou writes Fan Fiction about Harr...
29.1K 652 8
HARRY STYLES COLLEGE/FRATBOY AU Nora has just returned from a semester abroad and isn't trying to date anyone. But then she meets Harry and things ge...
41.8K 782 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic
285K 5.7K 44
[COMPLETED] Nothing is louder than the silence between two lovers that aren't lovers anymore. *** Why am I running away from him ? He's the on...