harry the explorer [larry sty...

By makemadej

harry likes going on adventures with his fuckbuddy i mean bestie louis More

warning
episode 1 pt.1: finding dj malik
episode 1 part 2: finding dj malik
episode 1 part 3: finding dj malik
episode 2 part 2: u naughty boy!

episode 2 part 1: u naughty boy!

7.7K 527 2K
By makemadej

Harry slid thru the parking lot of Tàrget in his new yellow Sketchers with a big smile on his face! It was such a good day ! Louis told him that he'd teach him how 2 'doggy style??' today! So Harry decided 2 go to get food bc dogs love food, haha! x –All The Pugs

"Hola!" Harry said into the camera, ignoring the sounds of dozens of beeping cars behind him! "Soy Harru. Welcum back 2 the show! I kno it's been a long time but the author is lazy as shit lol, what's up with that?? BUT ITS OKAY! we wuz just gonna get sum groceries :). Can you say: GROCERIES?"

:[

"HaHa! Viomonas!" Harry shouted :0.

"ITS VÁMONOS!!!!" Tyrone yelled with frustration. damn, if he had to spend another minute with Halsey, he finna go crazy. "Make Sure U don't FOURget to buy zayns new album from here...Mind Of Mine. i heard that track numero uno was a diss about u."

Harry gasped so loudly that his parts tingled! "he's so shady! Whats it called?!?!?"

"U Rat Ass Bitch We Know Those R Extensions So Don't Play Yourself Lol Yes This Is @ Harry and it features DJ KHALED!!! ITS HELLA CATCHY!!!"

":0 r u sure that it's about me?? Whateves! We can buy it when we get insude of the escuela! That is store in Espeenol." Harry luved educating the kids! "If u behave tyrone, ill teach u how to dab on 'em! Louis taught me how :-D."

Tyrone cried tears of sweat. "NO! PLS DONT!"

Some ppl from far away looked judgingly @ Harry...this grown ass man was talking 2 a smol purple backpack (pequeña mochila moraDo! but if ur feeling frisky u can also say: chupar la polla (-:) #Bilingual #LanguagesRCool #DamnDaniel

When Hunter and Tyrone walked into Targēt, they gasped in shock! NOBODY WAS IN THE STORE!!! MIGHY OF FACT, THERE WAS NO FOOD EITHER!!! This was such a mala day! "Why is all the food gone?!? is it rojo friday????"

"U mean black friday?????" Tyrone asked /:. "Bc rojo means—"

"SHUT UP TYRONE!!!! i know my 1st language >:-( I CANT BELIEBE ALL THE FOOD IS GONE ! shouldvwe call the police?!? los chicos blanco en uniforme???? :0"

Tyrone began 2 sweat nervously...last time he got caught by the police smoking alcohol ! If the poli ce saw him again, they were SURE to thro him in backpavk jail! And U kno what happens 2 purple backpacks............pees

"Wait!" Harry scraamed, bending over to pick up a note on the floor. It was hella greasy😓😡 so it almost slipped out of his fingers, but it's OKAy! there were some crumbs on it, and some of the words were blotchy from sweat.

"DEAR HORSE! U THUNK THAT U CEN HURT MI AMIGO ZEN MILK & GIT AWAY WIT IT? LMAO WRING. HAVE FUN STARVEN 4 A WEAK! MUY BIEN ZAYNS POLLA! PS THIS IS NOT NAUGHTY BOY/SHAHID & I TOTALLY DIDNT KIDNAP ZAYN! ADONIS! 💦😎🍤🍕🍖🍆🌝🐸"

"OH EM GEE!!!! TYRONE LOOK OMG!" Harry said with tears coming out of his eyes!

Tyrone used his strap to wipe Harry's fat ass tears. "HE HAS Z AYN WE HAVE 2 ZAYN TO ZAYN IN ORDER TO GET ZAYN!"

"No, not Zayn! HE USED THE FROG EMOJI! IM NOT A FUCKIN FROG WE HAVE TO GO FIND HIM! CALL LOUIS ON MY FLIP PHONW NOW! madre payed the bill this time ;-)"

Tyrone sent out a text 2 louis quickly that said: SOS NASTY BOY JUST MESSED WITH HARRY! AYUDA MI!

And then there were gun shots.............

NOTE: hello ! hpe episide 2 iz dramatic enough ;)  SEE U NEXT TIME ON HARRY THE EXPLORER™

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.2K 43
She was his classmate in kindergarten, he was 5 years old and she was four. Ayaan knew that she was special for him and decided to spend the rest of...
2.6K 152 50
Following the POV of Louis (and Harry) a boy coming from a broken home, meets an upbeat, fun loving teen. Or is he? Both with secrets deeper than the...
941K 37.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3K 235 19
Ivy, Seorang wanita yang menjalani kehidupan normal sama seperti manusia yang lain. Hidupnya yang sederhana dan sering di buli membuatkan Ivy jadi t...