Past Present Future [ Akashi...

By Stars_in___

At first it was Mibuchi Reo who got beaten in the mid-term exam. Rank 5 [ Yuki Togane 754 Point ] Rank 6 [ R... More

The missing one
The photo
Nightmare
Pandora Box and The Key
Step
Cat
Forgiven
Cute
Scar
Its always cloudy yet never rain
Forgotten Scar
AUTHOR-SAN IS SO HAPPY
The beast's silent
Our prayer at that time
Trauma
Old Reflection
Puzzling Doubt
I confessed
The King of Ace
Past--Middle point
What happened once can happen twice
FIRE FLOWER: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Strawberry Shortcake
Fast Forward
1 June 20xx : Reality Nightmare In The Middle of Debris
I Know My Heart's Missing a Piece
POLLING FOR VALENTINE
Red Love
The unsaid feeling
The Start of Present
White Miracle
Long Gone
Unwordly Emotions.
Reconciliation
Royal Court Cards
Like Father Like Son
Catching Wind
Remorse
In The Middle of The Way
Notification!
The Unclosure Story
Epilogue : Parents and Children
Bonus 1 : The Gem and Blanket

Fear,Fix,Fragile [ special 2000 words lol]

3.4K 127 36
By Stars_in___

Another day with a beautiful sky. A vast blue sky with a little brush of white cloud. The students chatter even make this day more alive.

A red hair guy that stand out so much, walking in his normal pace to the teacher's room. As he holding a certain students document.

. . .

" Excuse me. "
He greeted politely as he bowed a little to the teacher in front of his desk.

" Ah, Akashi. You bring what I asked? "
Asked the teacher as he turned his chair to him.

" Yes, Akibara-sensei . Here the student list with a minim present. "

" Thank you. Let me check it a minute. "
He said.

Just as sensei said, he flip the document back and forth and sometimes stare it a while. As Akashi looking at his action, he realized that sensei separate Yuki's document with the others.

" May I ask? "
Asked Akashi.

" Yes? "
He replied without even looking at him, he still checking the document.

" Why did you separate Yuki's document with the others? "

Immediately, sensei stopped his hand even though his eyes still nailed at the document.

" You know her? "
He asked bluntly.

" Yes. We met a couple of times. "

" Oh. "
He just give an Oh to him even without a least of curiosity.

" So, why did you separate it? "
Akashi continued still standing beside him.

Sensei glanced at him sharply, but he regret it a little bit since Akashi's eyes looking at him even sharper than him.

" *sigh* you said you met her a couple of times right? "
He stated.

" Yes. "

Sensei then placed his student document and turn his chair facing Akashi.

" I asume you already know about her circumstances? "

" Depending on which circumstances?"

" Which one do you know? "

" About her being sick and always absent?"

"... well, you're not completely wrong. "

" Excuse me, is that mean I'm still lack of some information? "

Suddenly the air around them is becoming heavier. The awkward pause after the last question thrown.

They both clash a glare. But ofcourse, Akibara won't stand a chance with Akashi.

" Depending on which circumstances you said, right? "

It feels like this teacher just trolling on Akashi again and again. No one can't played with Akashi's words. And no one will.

" Please forgive my rudeness for asking so many questions, even to such a trivial thing like this. "
He apologized politely as he bowed a little to him.

" Ah, no no, I'm sorry too for wasting your time. I'm done with checking the document. You can leave now. "
He said as he gave a nice smile. But that smile was fake. Akashi can notice it as easy as reading a book.

Akashi bowed again and turn his back from sensei. After he walked a couple of times from him, he turned his head to his right even though he doesn't showed his eyes.

" Oh that's right, sensei. "

Asked by his student, he flinch a little bit and faced him.

" Yes, is there something wrong? "
He asked still giving a fake smile.

" I advice you to practice more on your fake smile. But oh well, no matter how good you hide your true face I'm still going to be able to read it anyway. Good luck. "
As he said that he gave a nice smirk.

He then excuse himself as he walked calmly to the door.

" Tch, you have a good eyes huh?"
Deep in Akibara's heart, he already curses him for a numerous times.

Akashi then stopped by Akibara's voice when he just want to turn the doorknob.

" Bibliophobia. "

As much as he stoned by the word, his eyes widened. His grip even tightened as if he hold his own chest.

" Excuse me?"
He asked still playing fool.

" She has a bibliophobia. "
He answered calmly. Like he even not bothered by it, he finally showed his true nature.

Akibara looked at his desk as hold Yuki's document on his left hand, he stare at it for a while then tossed it on the desk.

" A fear of book is it? "
Akashi asked. Even though he's really shocked, but he doesn't showed it, he doesn't even bother to turn around.

" Yes, you really do know a lot huh?"

" Its part of a common fear, even though I've never met one of them before. "

" Now you do. "

" ... Yes. Now, if I may excuse myself. "
He greeted politely and turn the doorknob for real.

.

.

.

*tick tock tick tock*
*creak*

" Oh, you have come, Yuki? "
Asked the red hair guy as he bring some books with him.

" Ah, y-yes, Akashi-san. I'm sorry but, do you need something from me? "
The girl hesitate a bit. She's not sure why did he asked the girl to come to Student Council room. Moreover, there's no one in there except them.

" Yes. To be honest, Yuki, your score these semester is splendid. Even though you're rarely come, or should I say, you rarely attend class, you got a score that above the average. "
Stated Akashi as he walked slowly to his chair.

He glanced at the white girl that sitting in front of his desk. She lowered her head as if there's something interesting down there.

" T-thanks... "
She said lowly.

He could see that her hand is trembling.

" Thus, I appointed you to be our treasurer. "
He said bluntly as he placed his head on his right finger tips.

" EH?!"
She immediately rose up followed with a loud eh.

" Please lowered your voice, Yuki. And please don't act like it such a big deal."
He ordered calmly yet there's a sharp tone in there.

" Y-yes."
She then back to her seat.

" But... Why? I mean, I often absent and even if I come to school I probably wouldn't attend class. "
She explained. She crossing her fingers in a complex way while still trembling a little bit.

" Its because you've got the top 5 students even though you rarely attend to class, it almost seems like there's someone who has been covering you. "
He stated and even stressed his intonation in a certain words.

Yuki can't even opened her mouth, her mouth glued tightly. She gulped as if she gulped her own fear.

" Anyway, I want you to become our treasurer. "
Akashi stated again.

" B-but I can't . "

" I'm not asking you, I order you. "

Really, when it comes to debating, no one will stand a chance to Akashi.

" Or... "
He mumbled.

" Or maybe I can let you go, if you give me a valid reason for your rejection. "
He smirked.

Of course, Yuki feel burdened by the requirement. Her eyes widened, her chest become tightened and it feels like she could burst anytime.

" So, what is it, Yuki? Do you have any reason? "
He asked giving more pressure to the girl.

The girl trembling a lot, her head is full of words that she can't utter. Even her voice won't come.

" I-i... "
She stuttered.

" Wait. "
Suddenly the SC ( student council) president stopped her in the middle.

He pull his desk out and take a paper with Rakuzan's SC stamp and some question mark.

" Here, write your reason in here. "
As he placed the thin white paper in front of her, her breath become heavier.

He glanced at her with a smirk, indeed her white bangs that covered half of her face won't showed her expression.

But with Akashi's Emperor eyes, he can see how scared she is just by looking at her vein in her neck, her way of breath, even her cold sweat.

" Now you can't run anymore. "
He thought.

Akashi gave a pen to her and wait for her to do something.

After a minutes of composing herself, her trembled hand start to reach out the pen.

Before her, a thin white paper with a few questions. She just have to answered it shortly and she should be done with everything.

Her breath become heavier, she never felt her chest thumping this loud, and she could feel everything. She become conscious with everything around her.

The wind started blowing harder, making the tree branches rub against each other. Even a scratch on the paper sounds very hard for her.

" Just give up already, you can even barely write straight. "
Akashi became frustrated with her. Deep down, he just want to know more about her.

He knew that what he's doing is wrong, but he can't help it. He's... Interested in her. But she keep hiding from him and pop out of nowhere just to save him, and then hiding again. He just--

* Huff * *huff*

Her breath even becoming heavier than before. Before its too late, Akashi let out a small sigh, in the end its him who's gonna give up.

He's not giving up, he showed mercy on her, since she was saved him at that time.

" Maybe I should let her go now..."
He thought.

" Yuki, you can sto--"

* Swoosh*

Suddenly the wind blowed really hard which make the window behind Akashi opened really hard. The wind blew away the paperwork on his desk, even thrown the pile of book on the floor and around them.

The thin white paper flying like a feather. The wind is cold. The books surrounding her. Her vision become clear. The nightmare come again.

" NO...!!! STOP!! NO NO NO NO! DONT!! "
She immediately stood up and start to screaming around. She shooked her head hardly, her hands keep covering her ears. She stumbled here and there but even so she keep screaming crazily.

" Yuki, stop! Calm down! Yuki! Hear me out! Yuki...! "
Akashi hurriedly run to her side and tried to hold her shoulder. But to no avail, she got a lot of power from her rage.

" NO! DONT COME! STAY AWAY! NOO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...!"

" Yuki! Stop, calm down, its me! Akashi Seijurou, please get to your sense..! Yuki ! "

Akashi tried to called her name a couple of times but its no use. He regret it. But its too late.

Or so what he thought...

" Yuki! Calm down... "
He suddenly grabbed Yuki's hand and pull her to his arms as he keep hugging her tightly. He even got shooked by her strength.

" Yuki... Please, I'm sorry. "
He said with a painful tone as he striking her long hair softly.

" No! Don't come ! Let me go! Help...! No..!! "

" Yuki, I'm sorry for teasing you like that. Please forgive me. "

" Kyaaa!!! Stay away!! No no no no! "

" Yuki, I won't leave you! Let me stay with you! "

" No...! Arghhh!! Uwaaa..! "

Even in his arms, Yuki still struggle a lot.

" Yuki! Get to your sense already! I won't ever let you go until you turn back to yourself! Calm down! I'm here! Akashi Seijurou, its me, I'm here with you! Don't be scared! "
After a short pause, Yuki stopped struggling. Her body become limp. Gradually she regained her consciousness.

" ... S... Sei? "
Slowly, Yuki getting back on her sense. Her eyes gradually become softer and teary.

" Yes, yes I'm here Yuki. I'm here, don't cry anymore. "
He smiled. He keep striking her hair as his left hand patting her back.

" * Hic* * hic* Sei... Uwahhh... Sei... I'm sorry Seijurou... I'm sorry... *hic* "
She then realized what have she done.

[ Must PLAY the song ]

Despite of her warm tears making his shoulder wet, her cold sweat touching his nape, he doesn't even feel bothered by it a little bit.

He keep smiling and calming her down by saying he's there.

" I'm sorry Yuki, I didn't mean to do that. Its... My fault. I just want to know you better, but... Instead I hurt you. "

" ... Hic... No youre not Sei, its my fault too, if I just being more honest with you... Or myself then neither of this thing won't happened, I'm sorry for you have to saw me in such a pathetic state *hic*. "

" You think so? Do you want to start fix it? "

" But I'm already broken... I... Can't ... "

" You are not, Yuki. You are... "
Akashi let go of her head, but still holding her hand. He then wipe her tears with his thumb. He smiled peacefully at her as his eyes met her clear blue sky.

Its red and swollen, but despite that, it still beautiful.

" You are always beautiful Yuki... I've never felt this regret for not noticing it from the beginning. "

" S-sei? "
Her wet cheek get even brighter than before. Of course, her chest feel tightened, but its not a pain that she felt. Its more like happiness.

" Yuki... Do you want to fix it? Together ... With me? I will protect you. "
He asked with a very gentle voice, there's no any insist tone a least in it. He looked deeply at the girl before him.

A girl with really messy hair, swollen eyes, red nose, burning cheek, her clothes crimpled here and there, and wet cheek. It's the second time for Akashi to seeing her with a wet cheek from tears.

People maybe looked at her just as an awkward messy girl, but what he truly see in front of him is a white angel.

" E-eh??? Se-- Aka-akashi-kun, what are you--"

" I'm order-- asking you, to be my lover. "
He said bluntly despite his warm smile.

" ... Even if i forgot how to read? "

" We will make you remember again, together. "

" Even if I have dyslexia? "

" I will even teach you how to read love. "

" *hic* even if I'm not as strong as you think? "

" We are strong together. "

" *hic* Even... If I'm such a crybaby? "

" Your tears is your own way to express your feeling. "

" The last... Even... Even if I'm so broken ? "

This time Akashi let out a small sigh followed by a gentle voice.
" And I will fix you. "

" Sei... Seijurou... Seijurou... Uwaaa thank you... Thank you... I'm sorry... I love you... *hic* "

Akashi hugged her even more tightly than before, he never felt such a warm tears in his life, nor he felt a tears on his shoulder.

" I love you too, Yuki. So please, don't hide yourself anymore."

///****///***///***//***///****///***

*Speechless* o(╥﹏╥)o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.4K 80
She knows everything, but actually not! An absolute aura covering her but not quite! A lady with dignity, so close! She's similar to Akashi, but no s...
445K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
6.3K 171 15
"You're inlove with me?" Last Name locked gaze with the crimson head guy even though she was surprised with his statement. "Yes. More than anyone els...
19.6K 541 20
After an accident that he was in, Kuroko Tetsuya doesn't want to go back to earth. He feels that his friends don't want him anymore so there is no po...