Stucky One Shots

Door spideymanandloki

Steve x Bucky one shots. Characters belong to Marvel. Meer

Upside Down?
Sketchbook.
Ten
Tattoo
Stalker
Invisible
Homeless
Waiter
Blizzard
Beautiful Music and Silence
Soulmates
Author's Note
Misconception
Civil War Trailer!!!!
Pies and Love
Circus Boy
Fries and Magic
The (Really) Little Mermaid
Demons
Santa Baby
Up
Cinnamon Challenge
The Chocolate Factory
The Fight
Vamp
Civil War!
Gummy Bears and Stubbornness
Together
StarSpangledBucks
I'm Scared
More Civil War
Paint On A Canvas
The Farm Boy and the City Boy
A Sleepless Night... For Everyone
Routine
Squirrels and Pigeons
A Wanted Guest
My Bucky
You Set Us Up
I've Been Tagged
Bucky's Babies
Axe
He's Mine
Teen Parents
Bruised
Kitten
ET
Venomous
Death
Oh Photoshop

Youtubers

3.5K 155 51
Door spideymanandloki

  A/N: Art is mine it's supposed to be nerdy Bucky but it doesn't really look like him ugh. So you know. Enjoy.

   ~ Love spideymanandloki.

"Hello StarSpangledBucks!" Steve says to the camera. "We've got a special video today. Now you're probably wondering where Bucky's at, he's currently trying to wake up with too much coffee to be healthy. I found my old video camera so we're gonna watch the videos on it, Bucky doesn't know what we're doing so hopefully he doesn't hit me," Steve grins. "What's he even doing?" He mutters. "Bucky!" He shouts, leaning back in his chair.

"It's too early asshole," Bucky mumbles through a mouthful of toast.

"He's eating food, it's a miracle!" Steve teases.

"You're horrible," Bucky groans, putting his face down on the desk.

"You still love me though," Steve points out, patting his back.

"Ugh. Whatever," Bucky huffs, sitting up and looking at the camera. He readjusts his glasses then pulls his legs up onto his chair. "Thanks for waiting," Bucky pouts.

"You're welcome. The glasses have made a reappearance, care to explain why?" Steve gestures to Bucky's very nerdy glasses.

"So yes, the glasses are back, because this asshole," Bucky begins, jabbing a finger at Steve, "Decided it would be a good idea to sneak up on me in the bathroom. I poked myself in the eye and dropped my contact lens down the drain. So yay, glasses," Bucky waves his hands in the air.

"So enthusiastic. Alright so, remember this," Steve holds up the video camera.

"You wouldn't."

"I would and we're going to!" Steve cheers, shaking his hands in the air.

   "You're awful."

  "Yep. Now let's do this," Steve grins and plugs in the camera and starts the first video.

   "I'm like ninety seven percent sure you're the hottest demon I've ever seen. I love the costume and all but can I get you out of it? Like now?" Steve says from behind the camera.

   Bucky smirks at Steve and shakes his head. "Naughty naughty," he tsks but the effects ruined when he walks into the table. "I can't see for shit with these," Bucky groans, gesturing to the black contact lenses he was wearing.

  Steve snorts and grabs Bucky's glasses and puts them on his face. "Perfect," he smiles.

  "My glasses make me look stupid," Bucky whines.

   "See, I know the truth," Bucky comments, watching the video with his nose scrunched up.

   "You're too cute. Now shut up and let's watch the next video," Steve replies.

   "If I remember correctly I got black out drunk that night and woke up duct taped to Nat's ceiling over the couch," Bucky says thoughtfully.

  "Oh yeah. That was pretty funny. It took us forever to notice he was up there. Like we all went looking for you then Clint sat on your glasses and looked up. Then we had to call the fire department and we got the longest most embarrassing lecture ever."

   "I still am emotionally scarred," Bucky pipes up.

   "That's why he doesn't go near duct tape," Steve hums, starting the next video.

   "Think I got myself in trouble, so I filled the bath with bubbles, now I'll put the towels all away. Should've never said the word love, threw a toaster in the bath tub," Bucky sings surprisingly well, while taking a shower.

   "Bravo!" Steve grins, the camera shaking as he attempts to clap.

Bucky squeals and sticks his head out from behind the curtain. "You're a fucking asshole, get out!" He shouts, covering the camera with his wet hand. Steve laughs uncontrollably.

   "I don't think I'm ever going to forgive you for that," Bucky comments looking at Steve.

   "I'm Sowy," Steve gives him his best puppy dog eyes.

   "Moving on," Bucky hums, clicking the next video.

  "Now we're stressed out," Bucky sings, trailing his hand along Steve's jaw.

   "You two are too perfect," Tony Stark comments from behind the camera.

   "Your fanfictions 'bout us finally coming true?" Bucky purrs.

   "Nah. My fanfictions are much sexier," Tony replies.

  Bucky chokes on his coffee. "I forgot that happened. Uhm..."

   "Aww, thank you Tony," Steve smiles into the camera. He looks at Bucky who was blushing uncontrollably.

   "He's so cute when he blushes. Alright, so the next video," Steve says hitting play.

   "You're such a fucking emo sometimes," Steve hums, holding the camera to face him as he snuggles up to Bucky. Bucky's eyes were dark like a raccoons from where he'd smudged his  eyeliner. "You know I love you right?"

   "I know, you tell me often enough," Bucky nods, burying his face against Steve's neck.

    "Well I'm telling you again, I love you," Steve whispers softly.

  It's really quiet for a few minutes until Bucky starts the next video.

  "It's Bucky's first dance class and it's going to be perfect. He's able to trip over air so this is going to be awesome," Steve comments from behind the camera.

   "You asshole, you didn't think I could dance?" Bucky pouts, turning to look at Steve.

  "What the hell?" Steve swings the camera around to look at it shocked then swings it back to focus on Bucky who was dancing with such ethereal grace and beauty.

   "Okay, so I didn't know you could dance but you do trip over air so," Steve shrugs.

   "I'm going to get you back for this," Bucky threatens.

   "Yeah, yeah," Steve huffs starting the next video.

   "Yes you're a very pretty princess," Nat nods, kneeling in front of Bucky who was wearing a lot of makeup. Nat had brushes spread out across the floor and Bucky was leaning against the wall.

   "Uhm, is he drunk?" Clint asks, moving into the shot.

   "Yep," Steve answers from behind the camera, moving it to Clint's face then back to Nat and Bucky.

   "'M the prettiest, right Stevie?" Bucky slurs.

  "Absolutely babe," Steve nods.

  "I'm thinking we should paint his nails," Nat comments.

   "Oh god, okay so I remember that night. I don't even remember why I was drinking but I did and I got super drunk and when I woke up I looked like a girl, it was scary. And then Nat wouldn't let me take off the nail polish so for a week I had hot pink nails," Bucky groans.

   "It was pretty sexy," Steve grins and Bucky smacks his shoulder.

   "You're super weird. We should probably wrap this up now seeing as it's starting to get long and I'm ready to go back to bed," Bucky yawns.

   "Alright. Yeah. Thank you so much for watching," Steve begins.

   "And feel free to like, comment or subscribe, I'm @SergeantBarnes," Bucky continues.

   "And I'm @CaptainRogers, see you all next time," Steve finishes and kisses Bucky's cheek. Bucky smirks to the camera and turns it off.

  "You post it and I'll meet you in bed," Bucky whispers to Steve.

  "Sure," Steve nods.

   "That is a lot of views," Steve grins.

   "Awesome," Bucky beams, kissing Steve.

  "So should we thank them?"

   "Yes."

  "Good."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.7K 15 30
Some oneshots with: Steve, Bucky, Tony, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Loki, Peter and Bruce. sometimes with Y\N
357K 9.5K 92
mostly spider-man oneshots most of the characters used belong to marvel, later on some r mine enjoy :)
5K 145 5
Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier based One Shots.
36.3K 650 33
A compilation of one-shots, mainly focusing on Steve Rogers, (like seriously warning you in advance) including my favourites from a previous, since u...