*NEW* Black Butler x reader n...

By grimmgaby

What happens when certain anime characters accidentally get transported to the modern world? Will you get alo... More

Reader-chan
Reader-Chan the bad-ass pt 1
Reader-Chan the bad-ass PT 2
Welcome to the Future!
My Job
AN
Curiosity pt 1
One question
Curiosity part 2
AN
Work Work WORK (PT1)
WORK WORK WORK(pt 2)
Finally

AN

9.2K 105 6
By grimmgaby

Hey guys, hope you are liking my story so far, hope you look forward to the next chapters, *welcome to the future* and *my job*, they will be exciting ( i hope) and i will try my best to make them as interesting as possible. As you should know by now, you, my dear reader, are a bad-ass, lets see how a strong woman like you deals with two demons, two nobles, three reapers and an angel. And lets see how far you can make it before they know your secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
213K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...