Fate's Intertwining (Book 2)

By Princesshimechan

A Sequel to A Demon's Butler. (A crossover with Black Butler, Blue exorcist, and Makai Ouji: Devils and reali... More

Introduction
The Master, Ciel: Letter
The Master, Rin: School
Meanwhile
The Spider: Garden
The Elector: New Students
The Master, Ciel: Reminisce
The Master, Rin: Escort
The Master, Ciel: Met
The Elector: Chance
The Master, Rin: Plot
His Butler: Inquire
His Butler: Information
The Master,Ciel: Report
The Master, Rin: Sets
The Spider: Unusual
The Master,Ciel: Orders
His Butler: Listens in
The Master, Rin: Prepares
The Spider: Suspicious
The Master,Rin: Summons
The Master, Rin: Fights
The Elector: Awoke
His Butler: Discovers
The Master, Rin: Exposed
The Spider: Angela
The Elector: Witness
The Master, Ciel: Understands
The Spider
Meanwhile
The Master, Ciel: Explained
The Elector: In the midst
His Butler: Defends
The Master, Rin: Problem
The Demons: Battle
The Master, Ciel: Call
The Demons: After
The Master, Rin: Saves
The Elector: Destruct
The Master, Rin : Frustration
His Butler : Settled
The Master, Ciel : Gathered
The Elector: Unknown
The Master: Resolution
The End

The elector: Stating

1.7K 90 0
By Princesshimechan

William led Rin to his room. "Thanks!" Rin said as he opened his door and went inside.

Once Rin shut his door, William let out a sigh and began walking to his own room.

"That Rin sure is Cool!" Isaac said, walking beside William.

"Don't you have some studying to do?" William asked, giving Isaac a stern look.

Isaac gulped before running off down the hall.

William sighed as he opened his bedroom door.

"Don't you two have somewhere to be too?" William asked, turning and placing his hands on his hips.

Dantalion and Sytry glanced at each other. "Well, I gotta go. See you later," Sytry said, Waving before turning and walking away.

"William, I need to talk to you about Rin," Dantalion said.

"What about him?" William asked.

"There's something Odd about him. Especially that New Teacher Mr. Michaelis."

William placed a hand on his head. "I don't have time for your speculations!"

"Just be careful around them," Dantalion said. "You really should elect Someone or you could be in danger."

William waved him off. "Enough with this! Stop pestering me! I'm not electing anyone,"

William went inside his bedroom and shut the door.

Dantalion sighed and turned to leave, when he stopped.

"Demonica, what are you doing here?!" he exclaimed.

Demonica wore the standard Uniform and wore her hair in a short boyish cut. She smiled and moved her bangs out of her eyes.

"Hello to you too Dantalion," She replied.

Dantalion walked up to her and glared fiercely. "You better not be trying to harm the Elector!"

Demonica laughed out loud. "I could care less about that brat! I thought that since we are both Nephilims that we would have some common ground. Besides, I'm not the one trying to harm him. I thought you should know the true heir is here at this school," She stated.

Demonica smiled before walking off leaving Dantalion speechless. "The true heir is here at this school?" he repeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 187 30
When you find yourself at the brink of death you manage to summon none other than Sebastian Michaelis. Shocked you realized that he was real... but w...
3.8K 141 16
This is a Fan Fiction and the characters are taken from the anime Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) . Even if the characters are from BB, they have differ...
42.6K 1.8K 41
New cover by Akirihito Stratford Academy is out for summer break and William is staying at Ciel's Mansion. Through certain Circumstances, The group d...
507 12 29
This is a fanfiction of Black Butler. I wrote this for a friend because he seems to be a bit obsessed with one I showed him over Skype. Anyways, it f...