Clouds ( Avatar: The Last Air...

Por FinlessShark

Kumo was abandoned as a baby, left for the water tribe of the north. With white hair like a spirits and ice c... Mais

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Sequel~!

Chapter Fifteen.

8.5K 329 67
Por FinlessShark

I sat gracefully on the roof, glaring at a paralysed Zuko. I probably should've helped him but I was pretty happy on my spot on the roof, it was warm.

"Damn it! Kumo, help me." Zuko roared, unmoving on the ground. I raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"I said, help me!" He snarled once more, his face contorted in anger. I scowled.

"Learn some manners first." I ordered, stroking Kaze's furry head. This is why Kaze was my favourite. I liked Zuko, but he could just be so insensitive sometimes. I heard him groan in frustration.

"Fine, please help me, Kumo." He sighed, I smirked.

"Getting closer." I urged, leaping down from the roof. I heard him huff.

"And thank you, for saving my life and many other things." He spat, blushing furiously. I chuckled.

"Is wittle Zuko embarrased?" I taunted, grabbing his arm and pulling it over my shoulder. He growled at me but was powerless. I chuckled, before turning to Iroh, who was laying on the ground with the woman. "I take it you can handle her and safely return to the ship, so I'll be off."

I paused, I wasn't going to carry Zuko back so how was I going to get him on Kaze.

"Hey, Zuko, can you move your fingers?" I asked, pausing as I walked. Kaze stood impatiently in front of me. He shrugged, his fingers twitched. "Ah, good."

I helped him into a sitting position on Kaze, he struggled to stay on. I got on in front of him, patting Kaze's head. I faltered.

"Grab my arms or something will ya?" I asked, sighing as I did so. Zuko stayed silent, struggling to move his arms, but he slouched forward, resting his chin on my shoulder. I tensed, a faint blush covered my cheeks. I grabbed his arms, placing his hands on my forearms. "Just hold on, okay?"

-

I lay on my back on deck, basking in the heat. Zuko refused to leave without Iroh, so we waited. I draped my arm over my closed eyes, Kaze sat next to me, watching vigilantly. I heard the patter of feet before a shuffle.

"You know, you'll get heatstroke if you stay there too long." Zuko informed, I kept my eyes closed and didn't reply. We stayed in silence for a while, listening to the gentle wind. "You're not asleep, are you?"

"No, I'm not." I replied, I heard a shuffling. The silence crept in again. Before I felt a cool hand on my arm. 

"What's that?" I heard him ask in curiosity. He was like a little kid sometimes. I made a noise of confusion, i felt his finger trace something on my wrist. "The swirl."

"Oh, I don't know." I answered nonchalantly, it was true. I didn't know. I'd been abandoned with the strange swirl tattoo on my wrist. "I've had it since as long as I remember."

I could almost picture him frowning, I chuckled at the thought. 

"So," I started, letting out a sigh. "You and Katara, huh?"

"What? No, thats stupid." I heard him snap, removing his hand from my wrist. I chuckled. "She's friends with the avatar."

"Ah, but you have to admit, she's gorgeous." I sighed, imagining my 'spirit-like' hair and cold eyes. At first even the water tribe thought I was a spirit left for them, the suspicion grew when my air bending appeared. "I wish I looked like her..."

I smiled sadly. I guess I was jealous of Katara, that's why I didn't like the idea of her and Zuko together. Oh, I was turning into such a bad person. I rubbed my face with my hands and sighed. But yelped in shock as Zuko grabbed my writs and tugged me up into a sitting position.

My eye's snapped open to meet his furious ones. I shrunk back from the ferocious glare, before attempting to pull my wrist out of his grip, it didn't budge. He leaned closer to me and I froze.

"Is that what you think?" He growled, narrowing his eyes as I nodded. He scowled, before pulling me up to my feet and dragging me with him as he marched off the boat. He tugged me to the shore. "Look."

I glanced into the rippling waters to see myself. Just myself, that was all. I glanced back to Zuko.

"What am I meant to see-"

"Yourself," He snapped, narrowing his eyes. "You're far more beautiful then that water tribe girl."

"Yeah, well other people-"

"Who cares what other people think?" He snarled, pulling my wrist. I winced.

"I..."I sighed, looking down at the lush grass before yanking my wrist out Zuko's grasp. I scowled before darting back onto the ship, leaving Zuko alone on the bank

-

The storm rumbled overhead like a mighty dragon, inflicting its wrath on the sea. The waves rocked the boat violently, I whimpered as the thunder crashed again. I chewed my lip anxiously as fear clawed at my chest.

I sighed, getting up drowsily, stumbling slightly from the malicious waves. Zuko's chambers weren't too far. I slipped on my grey cloak before opening my door and padding out into the hallway. It was dark and dimly lit by small candles.

I scurried down the hall, desperately trying not to make a noise as I tiptoed past the crews rooms. I reached Zuko's shortly and waited outside, maybe I shouldn't be here. The thunder crashed again and I jumped. I knocked on Zuko's door. Maybe he wouldn't wake up and I could just leave-

The door cracked open, Zuko stood with a scowl on his... and no shirt. I looked away awkwardly.

"Look, I'm sorry for before but I-" Zuko sighed, pulling me into his chambers. He seemed to pull me a lot. 

"You don't need to say sorry," He sighed, "are you scared?"

I nodded mutely, avoiding looking anywhere but his chest, but my eyes might have got a little distracted at one point, Zuko cleared his throat, smirking at me.

"Like what you see?" He teased, I scowled at him before whimpering at a loud clap of thunder. Zuko sighed, pulling me to him and dragging me down with him as he flopped onto his futon.

"You're safe with me."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

704 33 6
Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Korra is now gone and it's time for a new Avatar. But she isn't from the Earth Kingdom like everyone thinks she will be. No...
171K 7.3K 44
Ever since Katara got her memory back, she's hated Zuko. And who wouldn't? After all, he lied to her and used her, or so she thinks... But now a new...
388K 14.5K 48
AU where Aang was never the avatar, and the airbending avatar had died in the Fire Nation attack. The next two avatars also both died without consequ...
9.3K 330 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked, completely er...