Bestfriend... And Lover?

By 90sUrbanAngel

" I don't know why I feel this way , but I can't keep it in ... I have strong feelings towards him even tho h... More

Intro
1. 'A Prom To Remember'
Authors Note
2.'The Kiss ?'
3.'To Detroit !'
4.'Meeting R.Kelly'
5.'Back In LA'
6.'Just Hangin'
7.'House Party'
8.'I'm Feelin' You'
9.'Lil Touchy'
10.'Just Friends'
11.'Strip Club'
Authors Note
12.'Skating Party'
13.'On The Road'
14.'First Show NYC'
15.'AALIYAH'
16.'Fuck The Police'
17.'Heart Broken'
18.'Our First Time'
Merry Christmas
19.'End Of Tour'
20.'Baby,Baby,Baby'
21.'Goin' Down Hill'
22.'Sore Pain'
23.'Healing'
24.'Blast From The Past'
Authors Note
25.'One In A Million'
Authors Note
26.'Ginuwine 4 Ya' Mind'
27.'We Want Eazyyy'
28.'Temptation'
29.'Guilty Pleasure'
30.'No More Us'
A/N
32.'Seeing U Again'
33.'Choosey Lover'
34.'Wet & Wild Party'
35.'Back To Normal'
Authors Note
36.'Time To End It'

31.'Messy Situation'

1.5K 84 29
By 90sUrbanAngel

Excuse my mistakes

August 21,1990

Cube

I'm in the house with my son and Kim, enjoying our new house. You gotta know how hard I had to fight to get the money to buy this crib and shit for the baby. I did damn to the company now they see me as a threat so they have no choice to give my money. I release my new album a few weeks ago and it's killin the game. That album shows I don't need no fucking NWA to be successful.

"Baby !" I hear Kim yell as she walked into the living room.

"Yeah Kim ?" I looked up at her.

"You need to listen to this, it's about NWA." She said as she put a tape in.

I sucked my teeth. "Man, I don't want to listen to no damn NWA Kim."

"Boy shut up and just listen." She played the tape, then a song came on.

Lost in a muthafucking world of madness
Sadness, but Dre is just a nigga that gladdest
Sucking muthafuckas like you, making wack jams
Because it only shows you how dope I am
Never try to ignore us
When I'm expressing, stand still like you're full of rigamortis
'Cause I'm a real nigga, but I guess you figure
You can break me, take me, but watch me pull the trigger

Dre is just a nigga wit hard, a nigga that's smart
A nigga that's pay to say what others are scared to play
We started out wit too much cargo
So I'm glad we got rid of Benedict Arnold
Yo, NWA, criticize for what we say
But I'm a do the shit anyway
'Cause I'm the muthafucking doctor,never faking
Yo, Yella, kick the muthafucking break in

I turned off the song and stood up out of my seat.

"Oh so that's how they wanna be now?!? Like what the fuck ?!?" I yelled in rage.

"I think their calling you a trader." Kim frowned at me.

"How the fuck I'm a fucking trader?!? I didn't do nothing to them muthafuckas !!" I spat.

"Baby please calm down and watch your mouth around my son." She picked up Jr.

"Wha-." I was cut off by my phone ringing. I took it out my pocket and answer it. "Hello ?" I said with attitude.

" Well hello to u too Oshea." I heard a familiar sweet voice.

"Aaliyah ?" I raised an eyebrow as Kim looked up at me.

"Yeah, you forgot your lil homie ?" She giggled.

I shook my head. "Naw, my bad though. How you been girl ?" I asked as I sat down on the couch

"I've been fine actually but I should ask you the same question."

"I've been fine." I lied through my teeth. "Why ?"

"I heard NWA new record.... you okay Cube ?" She asked worriedly.

"Hell no. Like what the fuck made them think I was a bitch nigga ?"

Aaliyah sighs. "You know how they are, they probably mad because you left and your album was successful without them. Which is childish to be honest."

"Yeah I know but I got something for their asses." I smirked.

Aaliyah

"Alright well, good luck with that and tell Kim to call me sometime aight." I said through the phone.

"Aight, check you latah Liyah." Cube hung up. Shaking my head, I can't believe Eazy and them diss Cube like that. They just childish but that ain't really my problem. I got my own thang going, I just started my tour for my new album 'One In A Million' and everything been great. Me and Ginuwine have gotten close, ever since that accident that with Eazy Ginuwine been holding me down. But as hard as it is for me to admit it... I miss Eazy.

"Girl who was that on the phone? One of your hoes huh ?" My girl Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes smirked.

I giggled. "Ice Cube, why? Nosy ass."

"Ooo you mean that fine ass light skin rapper ?"

"Yeah but girl u better quit he engaged with a child Lisa."

"And I give a fuck ? Haha." She laughed, I just shook my head. She tapped my arm. "Look there goes your man." She pointed towards the door. I was hoping it was Eric but it was Ginuwine instead, I smiled anyway. He looked over and saw me and smiled back. I got up and walked over to him.

"Hey you." I blushed as I looked at him outfit. "Oh so you tryna bite my style huh ?" I smirked at him. He was wearing Tommy Hilfiger just like me.

"Nah, I just make it look better." He winked at me as I giggled. "Now give a brutha a hug." He opened his arms to me. I shook my head and hugged him as his nice cologne hit my noise.

"So who you here with ?" He asked.

"With Lisa she over there somewhere." I looked around and spot her dance on a table with a bottle in her hand. "Oh no, not again." I shook my head as I walked towards her, Ginuwine followed.

"Hey, hey, ho, ho !!!" She sung as she took a swig of her liquor.

"Lisa, Lisa !!!" I shouted at her.

"Damn girl what ?" She looked down at me.

I tug on her pants. "Get down right now !" Then out of no where the bartender tried to pull her off.

"Yo get this bitch off my counter !" He spat at me.

"Shut the fuck up !!" Lisa hit him on the head with the bottle. Everybody gasped.

"Lisa !!" I spat at her, then I turned around and saw a buff security guard.

"I'm sorry but y'all need to get the fuck out. Y'all disturbing the joint." He said to us.

"O-okay right away sir. Lisa lets go." I grabbed her as she got of the counter. "Ginuwine can you please help me talk her to the hotel ?" I looked at him.

"Sure baby." He picked Lisa up since she was too drunk to walk on her own.

One hour later....

Me and Ginuwine just got back from dropping off Lisa to her hotel room. He was nice enough to walk, me to my own. "Well that wasn't how I wanted to spend my night." I laughed sarcastically.

He chuckled. "Yeah I know but I'm glad I spend time with you though." He leaned down and kissed my lip softly.

I blushed and open the door. I went inside and noticed he was following me inside. "Wait slow your roll playa." I stopped him with my hand on his chest. "Where you think you going ?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Inside with you to you know make sure your safe." He smiled. I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oooh you think we gonna go fu-. Nah it's now even like that Aaliyah. To be honest I just want to hold you." He looked into my eyes.

I briefly thought about it and finally gave in. "Alright but no messing around." I pointed at him.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Promise. " I shook my head and let him in. I took off my shoes and put my purse away. I laid down in the bed, Ginuwine laid next to me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"I will never let you go baby girl, not again." He whispered against my neck as I went into a deep slumber.

___________________

Hey guys I'm back, sorry for the long wait. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was wondering do y'all still like this store ? Should I continue or nah ? Let me know. How do y'all feel about this chapter ? What do you think will happen next ? What do y'all want to happen next ?

Aaliyah and Ginuwine twinning in the MM.

Vote, comment and share.

Essence out 💋✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 11.8K 24
"He was my best friend, my first love , my husband...so why does he try to kill me?"
Astrid By <3

Teen Fiction

5.4K 78 32
Carter slowly walked towards me, butterflies swarming in my stomach, filling every inch of me. "Assi." he grabbed my wrists, and made me look at him...
27.4K 866 45
"You'll know Carson Grey when you see him" No girl can resist his charms and good looks, but not Aria...or so she thought. COMPLETE *TRIGGER WARNING...
955K 31.4K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"