One Shots Of Amazingness! (Re...

By T-Lizzo

This is a book about one shots from anything! I can do basically whatever you want me to do, just leave a com... More

Welcome!
DISCLAIMER FOR ALL ONE SHOTS YOU SEE IN THIS BOOK!
Tell me it's not true (Spencer Reid x OC) VERY LONG!!!!
Stupify! (Draco Malfoy x Reader)
The Quickest Man Alive just Stole My Heart (Pietro x OC)
Can You Help Repair My Broken Heart? (Tom Hiddleston X Reader)
A/N: Requests are Open!
I'm A Monster But I'm Your Monster (Bucky Barnes x Reader)
Julian Edleman x Reader Request
Kelly Oubre Jr. X Reader Request
I Won Super Bowl LI For My Lovely Girl! (Tom Brady x Reader)
Not Even the USS Enterprise Could Take You From Me(Anton Yelchin x Reader)
David Bowie X Kayla Request
Why Do All Vampires Have Soulmates? (Godric x Reader)
My Rocketman (Taron Egerton X Tanya)
Athelstan and Tora Imagine
A/N: I am taking requests for this book
Jerome ValeskaxReader Request for @Satsujins-life
Jerome ValeskaxReader Part 2 for @Satsujins-life
Amy PondxOC Smut Request
An Outlandish Affair
LokixReader Request for @Satsujins-life
Tom HiddlestonxReader One Shot
Aaron Taylor-JohnsonxReader One-Shot
A/N: Updated Request Form
Luke Hemmings x OC Smut Request for @brideofharrystyles
A/N: RIP Chadwick Boseman
A Titan Love (Levi Ackerman x Reader One-Shot)
A/N: Anime Will Be Added To This Book!
Luke Hemmings x OC (Smut) Request for @brideofharrystyles
A Vampire's Love (Bill Compton x Reader)
Ice Make: Love! (Gray Fullbuster x Reader)
Male OC x Male OC Request for @GabrielConnaughton
Osamu Dazai x Male!Reader Oneshot (Bungou Stray Dogs)
James McAvoy x Female Reader Oneshot
Richard Madden x Female! Reader Oneshot
A/N: Apology for Late Requests and Bye-Bye, Request Form!
Michael Meyers x Reader Imagine for @Satsujins-life
Leonard Snart x OC Smut Request for @BobosGirl2014
Tamaki Suoh x Female Reader Imagine
Real Person x OC Imagine for @brideofharrystyles
Conrart Weller x Female Reader Imagine
Luke Hemmings x OC Imagine for @brideofharrystyles
Elijah Mikaelson x Female Reader Smut Request for @tifuu13
Part 2 to Leonard Snart x OC Imagine for @BobosGirl2014
Machine Gun Kelly x Fem! Reader
Andy Biersack x Female OC Smut Request
Augustus Waters x Female Reader Request
Sam Merlotte x Female Reader Oneshot
Domeki Shizuka x Male Reader One-Shot
Tomoe x Female God Reader Oneshot
Spencer Reid x Female OC Request
A/N: Requests Are Closed
A Viking and a Goddess (Rollo x Female OC Story)
The Love-Lasso Way (TED LASSO Jamie Tartt x Female OC)
The Sea Dragon and the Phoenix (Hatori Sohma x Female Reader) UNEDITED
Visiting my Witcher (Henry Cavill x Female Reader Imagine)
Kaoru/Cherry x Male Reader Imagine
Luke Hemmings x OC Oneshot Request
Geralt of Rivia x Female Reader Imagine
Taurus x Yandere Scorpio Request (Virgo v. Zodiac)
To Premier Or Not, That's The Question (Cillian Murphy x Female OC Imagine)
Jamie Fraser x Female Reader Oneshot
A Reunion for a Lifetime (Jared Leto x Female Reader)
My Vampire King (Alucard x Female Reader)
Werewolf vs. Vampires Equals Pain for Me (Alcide x Female Reader)

I Can't Hurt a Gorgeous Creature Like Yourself (Eric Northman X Reader)

719 13 1
By T-Lizzo

Living in a vampire-filled neighborhood was hard enough without living right next to the house of the Sheriff of Louisiana. You lived in the small parish of Bon Temps, and you worked at Merlot's as a waitress. You, a plain and ordinary human, were the target of the one Eric Northman.

He was the Sheriff of Louisiana, and he'd had his eyes on you ever since you first came to Bon Temps. You intrigued him, and he had no clue why you did so. From the first time he saw you, he was fascinated by the way you held yourself. To him, you were an angel who had fallen down from heaven, and he wanted to know more about you.

When you two first met, it was a fine Sunday night and you were walking home from work when you spotted a man on the ground in pain. "Oh good Lord!" you gasped as you ran forward toward the man. He was a tall man from what you could tell with short blond hair and blue eyes. You knelt next to him and asked, "Are you alright? Can you hear me?"

The man didn't speak, he only growled. That's when you saw them, the fangs. You knew that there were vampires in Bon Temps, Sookie Stackhouse had warned you about them. But seeing one alive and in person was a whole other matter entirely. The vampire growled again once he opened his eyes, "Get. Away. From. Me."

You stood up and backed away as the vampire stood up and stared at you. You asked, "W-What are you doing, sir? Why are you staring at me as if I'm your dinner?"

The unnamed vampire retracted his fangs and said, "I'm sorry, that was rude of me. My name's Eric Northman, and I own Fangtasia. I'm sorry if I scared you, it's just...I was attacked earlier on and I was healing. I smelt you, and I reacted instinctually. I'm so sorry if I scared you."

You stared at him and said, "No, not at all. I've never seen a real vampire before, and I've heard all the stories. You just shocked me is all. No harm, no foul in my eyes, to be honest."

The vampire, Eric, chuckled and said, "You know? For a human who should be my dinner, I find that I can't hurt you at all, even if I wanted to."

"What's that supposed to me, may I ask, Mr. Northman?" you asked him, crossing your arms across your chest and staring at him dead in the eyes, unconsciously testing him. You saw in his eyes something that you'd never seen before in any man, human or vampire. You saw fascination, trust, and for some odd reason, love.

He answered, "When I first saw you,  you fascinated me. You didn't know what you were doing and you looked so innocent. I wanted to help you, but it was out in daylight, and I had to hide myself from you. From then on, I, for some strange reason unknown to myself, can't hurt a beautiful creature such as yourself."

You blushed and whispered, "No one's ever said that to me before."

Eric stood in front of you and cradled your cheeks in hers. He then whispered, "You deserve to hear it all the time. Pray tell me, what is your name?"

"Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N," you answered without hesitation, and he smiled a giant smile that stretched from ear to ear.

He whispered against your lips, "I can't hurt a gorgeous creature like yourself." And with that, he captured your lips in a most passionate kiss that could rival all the kisses in the world and in history.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 3K 153
I love one-shots and wanted to have a go so here we go. Requests are open. If there are any content not appropriate for some readers, there will be...
129K 2K 40
Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just ge...
49.7K 681 17
‼️ON HOLD‼️ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok, hii this story is basically one-shots of a lot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just...
29.2K 359 20
EDIT 11/29/21: Y'all the last time I worked on this was in March LMAO I officially declare this book of one shots closed :) I have more content on m...