Show by Rock!! Preferences

By hiccuplovver

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH OF THESE Includes: Rom Yaiba Aion Crow Shuโ˜†Zo Kai Riku More

You Meet Again
Im moving this story!

You First Meet

2K 28 5
By hiccuplovver

ShinganCrimsonz

Rom

This is how your friends got you to be in a long sleeveless leopard print vest with fluffy fur trim, your hair in a ponytail, elegant cats eye make-up, black jeans and black boots that climbed up your legs (Rom in girl form).

"(Y/n) where are you going?" Your friends called as you headed for the exit.

"I need my jacket. It's an outdoor party in winter!" You shouted as you headed to the door, bumping into someone.

"Sorry," they called over the music.

"Same," you said as you kept going. You ran to your car and grabbed your jacket.

"Hey Rom, when did you grow your hair out?" a voice shouted. You turned and saw make versions of the band your friends.

"That's not Rom," the tall dark haired fox said.

"Yeah I'm not and I don't know how he survives in an open vest 24/7," you shivered as you put on your leather jacket.

"There you three are! Come on we have a party play!" the guy from earlier shouted. You four turned and saw the guy you were dressed up as.

"Of course this happens to me," you groan as tighten your ponytail and walk past the band, blushing a bit as you walked past as all eyes were on you. Your snow leopard ears stood at attention and your fluffy white and grey tail, swished behind you.

Yabia

"(Y/n), smile this is the band we've been waiting for!" Clare squealed.

"That's what you said about the last 4 bands," you sighed as you sat on the table. Your fluffy white fox ears flicked around as your fluffy white tail wrapped around your waist.

"Hey you cattle ready to bathe in our glory?!" a short man shouted as he walked in with three other guys. Your friends screamed and you say there unimpressed.

"Cattle?" you questioned. You're friends fawned over the band while you pulled out your book and started reading.

"You're being rude," Chi hissed.

"They addressed us as cattle. I have less then no respect for them," you stated as you kept reading.

"What book are you reading?" someone asked. You glanced up and saw a fox pushing his glasses up to hide a light blush.

"Just (fav book)," you said.

"First time reading it?" he asked. You raised an eye brow and opened your jacket showing your (fav book) t-shirt.

"O-ok," he blushed looking down at your shirt that was a bit tight and the v-neck was a bit deep.

"Yabia, stop starting at the cattle," the shirt black and red singer scoffed. You went to launch and kill him, but Yabia caught you and held you back.

"I know he's an idiot, but you can't hurt him here. If we were somewhere else, hence I would let you," he groaned as he struggled to keep you back.

Crow

"I don't want to be here," you sighed as you were pushed to the front of the crowd. They obviously loved the band, but you had no clue who they were. Then they came out. You had to say they were all pretty hot, string features, good smiles except for the shortest one who had a smirk.

"Hey all you cattle! Are you ready to rock!" he shouted.

"I'm leaving," you shouted over the screaming girls as you turned and tried to leave, but your friends pushed you as close to the front as they could and kept shouting at the band and pointing to you.

"Oh super fan cattle huh?" the shirt guy said again as he cupped your chin and pulled your face close to him.

"Nope!" you yelled with a blush that went to the tip of your mouse ears as you flicked his forehead, slapped away his hand and ducked down, dodging your friends as you bolted away and to the music room. You released a scream and flipped on the couch in their before grabbing your guitar.

Aion

"Who the hell is taking up the studio?!" someone yelled. You didn't pay attention to it as you sang a little.

"Really Plasmagica, do you have to take up the studio for so long?!" someone else shouted as a male band of four entered.

"Hey, I booked the studio for two hours, I still have an hour left!" you shouted as you stood up.

"Really? Such trivial things as song writing could be done in one's room," a tall blond lion said with his hand over his face. You raised an eyebrow and rolled your eyes as you sat back down and returned to song writing.

"Hello? we are talking to you!" the shortest one said. you looked up at them with ice in your eyes and they all shrunk back.

Trichronika

ShuZo

"(Y/n), we need you to do sound check," your boss said as you fuddled with setting up some special affects.

"Isn't the band supposed to?" you asked.

"Yeah, but they aren't here," he said.

"And I have to why?" you whined.

"Because you're the only one with a decent voice," he said as he pulled you up and put you in front of the mic.

"Fine, who's playing?" you asked.

"The instruments are being handled already, just you singing for now," he said before walking off. You sighed as fixed your black tank top as your ears probed around. Your sleek tail wrapped around your leg as you waited.

"Go (y/n)," a voice said. You took a deep breath before singing, just as the band arrived.

Shu watched in awe as you sang in the empty arena. He was very upset when you finished and walked jumped off the stage to fix something.

"Shu☆Zo, we are needed in make-up," Riku  said.

"Alright, but i want to know the name of that singer before the show is over tonight," he said as he left to go to make-up.

Kai

You won a trip to have lunch with Trichronika, but you didn't want to go. So you tried to give it to your friend so she could take her sister, but the rules said otherwise. That's how you were sitting at a lavish table with your friend who was ready to explode.

"You're going to pass out," you said.

"Maybe, but it will be worth it," she squealed.

"Not if you pass out before hand and leave me alone," you said as you sipped your water before you chuckled a bit.

"How much you wanna bet that well be called lovely ladies?" you snicked.

"You must be the lovely ladies we are dining with!" a happy voice cheered. You choked on your laughter as you held your hand to cover your mouth and looked away from the sparkly boys.

"Shut up! You're being rude," your friend hissed as she stood to great the boy.

"Are you alright miss?" the drummer asked you as you calmed yourself a bit.

"Yeah haha, I'm fine," you smiled as you wiped a stray tear away and stood.

"So i'm guessing you're the winner since your friend passed out?" he asked. You looked over and the other band mates who were tending to your friend.

"Damn it," you sighed.

"I'm sorry about her," you said as your floppy bunny ears moved to cover your face.

"Hey it's fine we get it a lot," he chuckled as he moved your ears away so he could look at you.

Riku

You were practicing your dance set for your final at school, alone in a dance room. You had  music flowing softly as you moved and hummed with it. When you finished, you flopped on the floor since you have been practicing for a couple hours.

"That was lovely miss," a gentile voice said from the door way. You rolled your head over to look.

"Hey Riku from Trichronika. I have either practiced so much I passed out and this is a dream or you are randomly at my school," you panted lightly.

"I teach a dance class a few doors down. I your dancing is lovely," he said with a light blush. You stood and grabbed your water bottle before walking over to him.

"Thank you, but you are a better dancer than me," you smiled as you rested on the door.

"My brother is said to be better," he blushed.

"He tries to hard and the amount of glitter used on you boys covers up the mistakes he make," you said. Riku blushed more and smiled at you.

"Yeah they do use a ton. Hey you should help me teach a class or two," he said.

"Totally sure," you said.

"Just stop by in an hour and we can work something out," he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.8K 45
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
90.4K 2.5K 26
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
218K 8.7K 53
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
207K 24.6K 111
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- ้™ไผผ้ช„้˜ณ Associated Names- ็ฉฟไนฆไธƒ้›ถ๏ผšๆˆ‘็š„็‚ฎ็ฐไธˆๅคซๅ้กนๅ…จ่ƒฝ Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...