Rastro Research

By blissforyou

A lot of girls experiment in college; it's natural. It's no different at the University of Manila, and when t... More

1. The Assignment
2. The Shower
3. Pizza and Chill
5. Out Of Control
6. The Double Date
7. Jealous
8. Inside Job
9. Dazed and Confused
10. Rastroadtrip
11. Beach Confessions
12. Reverse Reunion
13. Home Run
14. Taste Buddies
15. Falling In Love
16. Girlfriend
17. Getting Caught

4. Third Wheels

4.1K 100 6
By blissforyou

Rhian thought that Glaiza might look more beautiful now than she ever had before. And she always thought Glaiza looked beautiful. Her lips were pink and swollen, leaving their shape even fuller than usual and Rhian was extremely tempted to take them between her own and never relinquish them. Her straight, black hair were sprawled across Rhian's pillow and just barely touching the tops of her smooth, pale shoulders. Her eyes were quite literally glowing, with a very unique, almost Anime shape. Her aquiline nosed looked so smooth and glistened with a few beads of perspiration. Rhian felt her heart begin to quicken as she rested on top of Glaiza's heaving chest. This was growing to be a bit of a habit she was developing while around Glaiza.

"Are you okay?" Glaiza laughed lightly, a smile spreading across her semi parted lips that just barely bore her teeth. "Your heart is beating really fast," she added in a soft voice as she slid her hand up Rhian's ribcage."

"I just came all over your leg," Rhian replied. "Excuse me if my pulse isn't exactly normal right now. I wouldn't say you're doing quite so well yourself," she teased, lowering her hands to lightly squeeze Glaiza's thighs, which were still trembling in the aftershock of her 0rg.asm.

Glaiza didn't reply, she only continued to gaze up at Rhian, her look seemingly intensifying as if that were at all possible. She tilted her head a bit, running her t0ngue between her lips.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Rhian asked, trying to hide her nervousness with a bit of fake disgust.

"I'm not looking at you like anything," Glaiza smiled. "I'm just looking."

Rhian didn't really know how to respond. She tried to shift her body away from Glaiza's so that the girl beneath her couldn't feel the way her heart was only beating faster now, but Glaiza tightened her grip on Rhian, pressing their bodies together. Her Anime eyes shifted from Rhian's and slowly moved down the bridge of her nose, eventually falling on her lips. Before Rhian could react she felt Glaiza's lips against hers.

She quickly reciprocated the kiss, both girls humming in pleasure as their sensitive flesh moved against each other's delicately. Glaiza grabbed Rhian's face, manipulating it so that soon Rhian's tan neck was at her mouth. She peppered open-mouthed kisses along the area before latching on to the spot where her throat met her protruding collarbone. Glaiza svcked on the area a bit harshly, for sure marking the skin as she grazed her teeth against it.

Rhian's body responded quickly, pressing her hips down into the girl below her as their centers were perfectly aligned. She soon began moving them slowly, creating friction between the bundles of nerves between their legs.

"Oh God Rhian," Glaiza mumbled against Rhian's neck, her body still incredibly sensitive.

"Sorry," Rhian whispered, lowering her face to meet Glaiza's eyes once again as she stilled her hips. "No don't stop," Glaiza breathed desperately, moving her hands to Rhian's hips before gripping the flesh beneath them. "Just, slow," she added, helping Rhian move once again at a slow pace.

Rhian nodded, smiling as she brought her lips back to Glaiza's, giving her a few gentle kisses before running her t0ngue across her bottom lip and slipping it into her mouth. Rhian let out a small whimper, pushing her hips into Glaiza's as the girl beneath her took her t0ngue into her mouth, svcking on it delicately. Their lips and t0ngues continued to work against each other's slowly as their hips moved in perfect unison. Rhian's head was already spinning and she knew that neither of them would last long in their current states.

Glaiza separated their mouths as her head fell back into the pillow, a m0an escaping her throat. Rhian took this opportunity to attach her lips to Glaiza's exposed neck, covering it in wet kisses. Glaiza's hands gripped Rhian's a.ss as she pulled her into her own body, grinding her hips and seemingly chasing her clim.ax. "Fvck, Glaiza," Rhian murmured, her lips still pressed to her neck.

This only encouraged Glaiza further as she picked up the pace of their hips. "Come here," Glaiza panted, her breathing becoming increasingly unsteady. Rhian quickly brought her face back to Glaiza's, giving her a quick kiss before their lips separated, neither of them able to maintain the contact as their breaths were now completely erratic. Rhian rested her forehead on Glaiza's, and the way her eyes were burning into hers with such desire only intensified the feeling running through every nerve ending of Rhian's body. As much as she tried to fight it, Rhian's eyes fell closed when Glaiza brought their hips together in a final thrust that sent them both over the edge.

Rhian collapsed onto Glaiza, her head falling to her chest and leaving her ear right next to Glaiza's open mouth. Her eyes remained closed as she focused on the sounds of Glaiza's heavy breathing. Glaiza brought her fingers to Rhian's back, stroking it in the soothing way that both of them were growing accustomed to. Rhian dropped her arms, lifting Glaiza's waist so she could wrap them around her completely, desperate to bring their bodies as close as possible.

The two just laid there, their bodies and breathing melting together in a way that made it feel as if they were just a single entity. The silence was peaceful and comforting, but that scared Rhian. Peace and comfort were two things that were so easily taken away. "That was..." Rhian mumbled, anxious to break the silence.

"Shhh," Glaiza whispered into Rhian's hair. "That's what it's always is."

"A research?" Rhian questioned, a bit of regret ringing through her words.

"Amazing," Glaiza corrected, craning her neck so that she could meet the eyes below her. Rhian simply smiled up at the dark-haired girl in response before quickly nestling her face back into her chest in an attempt to hide the fact that she was now blushing. "I don't think I can move," Glaiza confessed lightly as she tightened her grip on Rhian's back.

"Who said you had to?" Rhian questioned, her hot breath hitting Glaiza's chest in a way that spread goosebumps up and down her arms. Glaiza smiled as the movements of her fingertips on Rhian's bare back began to grow slower. "I'm exhausted," she whispered, her body relaxing beneath Rhian's even more.

"Me...too," Rhian admitted, her heavy eyelids finally falling shut. Glaiza's hands now stilled completely, both girls' breaths becoming long and slow as they both drifted off to sleep.

----- (Glaiza)

Glaiza's eyes fluttered open but that was the only part of her body she could manage to move. Every single inch of her ached, but it was in the best way. Her eyes examined the space in front of her, moving around the room as she took in her surroundings. Right, she was still in Rhian's room. She was in Rhian's bed. A small smile began to creep across Glaiza's lips at the thought of the brunette but it quickly faded as she sat up in the bed, realizing she was alone. She was in Rhian's room, in Rhian's bed, but there was no sign of Rhian. Unsure of what to do, she slowly swung her legs over the side of the bed, noting the way her core ached. She moved her feet to the floor and began picking up her clothes, jumping a bit when the door swung open.

"Going somewhere?" Rhian smiled as she quickly closed the door behind her, eager to shut out the hallway, as Glaiza was still standing na.ked in the middle of her room.

"I wasn't sure where you were," Glaiza replied, sifting through the pile of clothes in her hands before pulling out her bra and dropping the rest back to the floor.

"I just had to go to the bathroom," Rhian said, still beaming as she crossed the small room to stand in front of Glaiza. "Did you have a nice nap?" She asked as she reached down to the floor to pick up Glaiza's shorts, handing them to her with a smile.

"Yeah, I did," Glaiza smiled back as she pulled on the jeans. "How long have you been awake?"

"Not long," Rhian shrugged. "I was pretty exhausted as well."

"Good," Glaiza said, feeling quite satisfied with herself. "How are you feeling now?" She questioned as she pulled her t-shirt over her head.

"Great," Rhian responded simply. "You?"

"Great," Glaiza mimicked, running her fingers through her dark hair and flipping them over her eyes to the other side of her head. "A little sore though," she admitted, shifting where she stood as she was reminded of that subtle ache between her legs.

"Oh?" Rhian questioned. "Sorry about that," she winked.

"I'm not," Glaiza teased, biting her lip playfully as she locked eyes with Rhian. "Have you seen my phone?" Glaiza asked, quickly changing the subject as she patted her empty pockets. "It probably fell onto the floor during your little strip tease," Rhian joked as she began to look around the room.

"Please," Glaiza scoffed. "That was hardly a strip tease," she said as she bent down in search of her phone. "I could do so much better than that."

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Rhian said, pausing her search to meet Glaiza's eyes.

"When have I ever?" Glaiza shot back, giving Rhian a daring look before dropping on all fours to look under Rhian's bed.

"Found it," Rhian announced as she lifted up the t-shirt she had discarded earlier from the floor. "Here," she said, handing Glaiza her phone.

"Thanks," Glaiza smiled as she looked at it, unlocking the screen and going to her unread text messages. The newest one was from Bianca. That surely couldn't be anything good.

Bianca: Emergency team meeting. 8:15 at the captains' apartment.

"Ugh," Glaiza whined, throwing her head back dramatically as she slid her phone into her back pocket.

"What?" Rhian questioned from where she was now seated on the edge of her bed, tilting her head curiously as she watched Glaiza.

"I have a team meeting in," Glaiza paused, pulling her phone back out to look at the time, "less than a half hour. The last time we had an emergency team meeting this late at night Bianca made us sneak onto the football team's practice field and do sprints in our under wear. Some sort of weird mix between ha.zing and conditioning," Glaiza laughed, shaking her head.

"Hm," Rhian mumbled. "The practice fields you said? Maybe I'll swing by," she winked. Glaiza rolled her eyes at the brunette as she simultaneously placed her phone back into her pocket while sliding on her flip-flops. "I have to go, but text me okay?" She said as she moved toward the door.

"Okay," Rhian smiled. "See you later."

"Yeah," Glaiza smiled, "you will."

----- (Rhian)

After Glaiza left, Rhian just stared at the door for a while. Her growing feelings for the Anime-eyed girl were becoming harder and harder to deny. But was she completely naive to think that Glaiza may have just the slightest of feelings for her too? Rhian shook her head at her own stupid proposition. Of course it was naïve. Glaiza was straight.

Rhian quickly stood up, anxious to do anything but sit around with her own thoughts. She looked at the time. 8:00. She had class tomorrow, but not until the afternoon. She wasn't anywhere near tired anyways after taking that nap with Glaiza.

Glaiza.

Rhian's mind shifted back to the recent memory of being pressed up against Glaiza's body, their limbs tangled beneath the sheets of Rhian's bed. She could hear Glaiza's steady breath in her ear, feel her fingers on her back and the warmth her skin provided as their chests pressed together, rising and falling in unison as their breathing became one.

Okay, that was more than enough pining for the evening, Rhian thought to herself as she moved toward the door, slipping on her flip-flops and grabbing her key and wallet before stepping out into the hallway. She needed to get out and do something. Anything. Noting the emptiness in her stomach, she decided to go get something to eat.

---

Rhian had found herself back at her favorite restaurant, and she was finishing up the last of the rice and beans on her plate when she saw a familiar face begin to approach her table.

"Hi Rhian," the man said, his voice warm as he rested a strong hand on the edge of the table.

"Oh, hi," Rhian replied softly, smiling as she wiped the corners of her mouth with a napkin.

"It's been a while since we've seen you," he said, turning over his own shoulder briefly to glance at the woman standing behind the counter. She offered Rhian a small wave, which the brunette politely returned before moving her eyes back to the man that towered above her.

"I was actually here the other night," Rhian said nervously, trying to maintain a smile.

"So I heard," the man nodded, returning her smile in an act of reassurance. "I also heard you were with a girl," he added lightly.

"Oh, no," Rhian stammered. "I mean, yeah, but we're not...we're just-" The man raised his hand, interrupting her as he shook his head. "There's no need to explain," he said sincerely. Rhian nodded, swallowing heavily as she dropped her eyes to the table.

"Well I'll let you finish," the man smiled. "Just wanted to see how you were doing. You deserve to be happy, Rhian," he said. "Remember that."

Rhian lifted her eyes just in time to see him walk away, watching as he moved behind the counter and gave the woman who stood behind it a kiss on the cheek before disappearing into the kitchen. Rhian quickly reached for the check he had left on the table, placing some cash onto the tray before sliding out of the booth and escaping out the back door.

She let out a deep breath as the cool night air hit her face. She walked quickly through the dark, making her way back to her dormitory. After only a few minutes she reached the building, walking through the lobby toward the elevator. She got in and hit the button for the fifth floor, watching as the doors began to close at an annoyingly slow pace.

Just as they were about to finally shut, a hand appeared between them, causing them to stop and reopen. She watched curiously as the brunette whom the hand belonged to slid into the space next to her. "Rhian, hey," the familiar voice spoke, smiling mischieviously as she turned to face her.

"Hey," Rhian greeted politely. "Lovi, right?" The brunette nodded excitedly, her eyes flashing to the screen that displayed the floor numbers as the elevator began to climb and before Rhian knew it, Lovi had her body pinned between hers and the elevator wall.

"I can't stop thinking about you Rhian," Lovi panted, looking into Rhian's eyes hungrily. Rhian swallowed hard as she looked at the brunette apprehensively. All she had wanted was to get some food.

This was turning into one hell of a night.

----- (Glaiza)

Glaiza found herself running late to meet her team yet again. After she had left Rhian's room, she'd stopped by her own to change into clothes she could work out in just in case this late night meeting was going to involve any conditioning or physical activity of some sort. She flew up the stairs, her long, strong legs able to take them three at a time as she made her way toward the door of her captains' apartment. Since she was running late, she let herself in.

Her team was gathered in a circle in Bianca and Sheena's living room. All of their heads turned and their voices stopped once they saw Glaiza. Glaiza raised an eyebrow as she watched one of her teammates earn a slap after whispering something to another, both of them letting out giggles which caused Sheena to shoot them a look.

"What's up guys..." Glaiza asked cautiously as she slid into the empty space next to Sheena on the couch.

"Oh my gosh," Sheena whispered, her eyes widening as she looked at Glaiza.

"What?" Glaiza asked again, her eyes shooting around the circle of eyes that were all on her. They erupted into a fit of giggles and whispers before Bianca finally sat up in her spot, waving her hand to quiet them all down.

"You have some explaining to do Galura," Bianca beamed, holding her phone up in the air.

Glaiza gulped. Last night she had sent a text message, a dirty one at that, to Rhian. Except it hadn't gone to Rhian. Somehow, Glaiza had gotten mixed up and sent the text to her captain instead. The worst part was, there was a particularly scandalous image attached to that text message.

When Bianca didn't reply, Glaiza had hoped she had lucked out and the message had failed to go through or something. She had even hoped that maybe Bianca was embarrassed as well and would just sweep the whole thing under the rug, pretending it never happened. Clearly, that wasn't the case. Clearly, Bianca had other ideas.

"I didn't mean to send that to you," Glaiza groaned, burying her face in her hands.

"Obviously," Bianca laughed. "That's where the explaining comes in. Who exactly are you sending n.udes to, Glai?"

Glaiza squinted her eyes at Bianca, shooting her a look, which only made the older girl laugh again.

"I bet I know who it is," Katrina interrupted from the other side of the circle, a proud smile spread across her lips.

"Kat!" Glaiza scolded, turning her pointed look toward the dark-haired girl. Out of all people to expose her like this, her best friend?!

"It was Rocco, Rocco Nacino, from the baseball team," Katrina beamed, sitting up on her knees eagerly.

"Well that's no fun," Bianca pouted; dropping her phone onto the table and falling back into the couch she was seated on. "I thought Glaiza switched teams, but I was thinking more along the lines of straight to gay, not softball to baseball."

"I think it's great," Katrina disputed. "They would be such a hot couple. A hot, straight couple," she added. A few of the other girls smiled and nodded, agreeing as they started whispering about Rocco and some of the other baseball players.

"Uh, it wasn't Rocco," Glaiza said quietly, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. She quickly tore her face away from Katrina, whose facial expression had done a complete 180.

"Was it Rhian?!" Chynna asked excitedly, speaking up from the other side of Sheena and leaning forward to look at Glaiza. "Are you two still hooking up?"

Glaiza felt herself blush a little as she silently looked down at her hands, playing with a few of the rings on her fingers as she avoided the question.

"Oh, they're definitely still hooking up," Sheena confirmed softly, looking a tiny bit embarrassed herself. Glaiza quickly lifted her eyes to meet the ones of the brunette seated next to her. What the hell, was she telepathic or something?

Sheena leaned closer to Glaiza so she could whisper something into her ear. "You smell like s.ex, Glai," she confessed, her own cheeks looking a little red as she pulled away from her.

"Sheena!" Glaiza exclaimed, bringing a hand over her mouth after speaking a little louder than she intended.

"Well you do!" Sheena said with wide eyes as she sat back, folding her arms across her chest.

"Now this is more like it," Bianca grinned as she sat forward, resting her elbows on her knees.

"Our little he.terose.xual teammate has a girlfriend," she cooed teasingly, looking at Glaiza with loving eyes.

"That is an extremely un-het.eros.exual sentence," another freshman who was sat on the floor laughed.

"I don't have a girlfriend," Glaiza said, rolling her eyes. "Girlfriend, fvck buddy, still not very hete.rose.xual of you," the girl repeated.

"Guys be nice," Chynna laughed. "I think it's cute. I don't even know Rhian, but I like her. You're literally glowing, girl. I ship it."

"Chynna," Glaiza groaned, sinking back into the couch next to Sheena.

"She's right though," Sheena smiled, turning to look at Glaiza. "You do look happy. But you don't owe any explanations to us," she said, shooting the rest of the team a look, "or anyone. You can like boys and girls, you know. Or don't. Just do whatever makes you happy," she added sincerely, reaching over to rub Glaiza's arm.

"Hey!" Bianca interrupted. "We're just being supportive. I think we all ship it, don't we girls?" She asked excitedly, looking around the room.

"What does that even mean?" Glaiza laughed, crinkling her nose. "You ship it?" She repeated questioningly.

"It just means we like you two together," Bianca beamed proudly. "You're our OTP."

"Again, what?" Glaiza asked.

"One True Pairing," Chynna smiled, looking over at Glaiza. "We need a ship name," she added seriously, turning her attention to Bianca.

"Her name is Rhian right?" Bianca asked. Glaiza nodded, rolling her eyes yet again. "Hm, okay. Glaiza. Rhian. Glairhian? Rhigla? Or De Castro, Ramos. Castos? Rastro?"

"Oooh, I like Rastro," Chynna said excitedly.

"All in favor of Rastro?" Bianca questioned as she looked around the circle of her teammates, whose hands all shot up immediately. "Rastro it is," she grinned, wiggling her eyebrows at Glaiza.

"You guys are ridiculous," Glaiza huffed, trying to suppress a smile. "We're just...having a little fun, that's all."

"Oh let us live!" Bianca contested, waving her hand at Glaiza.

"I love le.sbians," Chynna laughed, a wide grin still spread across her face.

Glaiza's eyes moved around the circle, the rest of her teammates smiling and chatting about random things now. When her eyes reached where Katrina was sat, she watched as she got up quickly, moving for the door. She opened it quickly, stepping through and then slamming it shut, the loud noise causing the rest of the girls to jump.

"I better go see what that was all about," Glaiza said quietly, briefly meeting eyes with Sheena who nodded understandingly as Glaiza stood up.

By the time Glaiza made it out into the hallway, Katrina had already disappeared down the stairs. Glaiza picked up her pace, jogging down the steps before stepping outside.

"Kat!" She called, being met with the sight of the girl storming away. "Kat!" She called again when the girl didn't slow down. Glaiza picked up her pace once more, running to catch up with the girl.

"Hey, Kat," she said, slightly out of breath as she reached for the girl's shoulder. "What's-" she started, but her words fell short when she noticed the tears welling in the girl's dark eyes as she turned around. "Are you okay?" Glaiza questioned sincerely. "What's wrong?"

"Just leave me alone," Katrina said quietly, pushing Glaiza's hand off of her shoulder. "Go back inside, back to Rhian, I don't care, just leave me alone," she added before turning her back to Glaiza again and continuing down the sidewalk.

"Is that what this is about?" Glaiza questioned, reaching for the girl once more and this time catching her wrist. "Rhian?" She asked as their eyes met again.

"I said leave me alone," Katrina repeated, attempting to wiggle her wrist out of Glaiza's grasp.

"No!" Glaiza exclaimed, tightening her grip. "I'm not going to leave you alone. Something is clearly wrong. Just talk to me Kat, I'm your best friend!"

"Exactly!" Katrina cried, raising her voice as a tear fell down her cheek. "That's all I am to you, Glaiza, a friend."

Her face softened when she saw the hurt reflected in Glaiza's expression. "Are you really that oblivious? Can you not see that I like you as more than that?"

Glaiza's mouth fell open slightly as she dropped Katrina's wrist. "I have feelings for you, Glaiza. I like you. I really like you," Katrina said softly with pleading eyes.

Glaiza just stood there, unsure of what to do or say next. She took a deep breath, swallowing hard.

This had turned into one hell of a night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.5K 26
Top Intelligence Agent Althea Guevarra has been known through out her agency and field of experience for the quality of her work and unfaltering prof...
99.4K 2.5K 24
They planned everything. Even getting married. But something went wrong. Something that she never saw it coming. "Please. . . .Please stay with me...
285K 5.8K 18
Jennie hasn't been very lucky in love or sex since her high school relationship didn't end well. Now a freshmen in college Jennie is hoping she can...
121K 3.7K 40
Glaiza Burrows, the Ice queen of St. Vincent High, no one dare to mess up with her. Her almond shaped and hazel colored eyes that intimidates everyon...