Niall Horan's Daughter(One Di...

By Official_Grace_

Helllooo, my name is Eleanor Raine Horan, but just call me El. As you know, my father is Niall Horan and my U... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Authors note. Please comment
Epilogue
Thank you, and questions
Harry Styles' Daughter Posted!

Chapter 4

10.9K 231 60
By Official_Grace_

"Good morning." I said, walking into the kitchen on this fine day.

"Good morning, love." Dad said, kissing my forehead and walking over to the fridge.

I took a seat at the table, and Uncle Harry came over and gave me a plate. I thanked him, and started eating.

I pulled out my phone and went onto Instagram. I looked at the comments for the post I posted about an hour ago.

Okay, so it's not exactly morning. It's like, morning-afternoon. It's 11. Which feels like morning but-

You know what, never mind.

'Nerd.'

'You're so ugly.'

'Your name doesn't even fit your looks.'

'I agree^ or your personality.'

'Eleanor is a name for a pretty, fancy girl.'

Fancy? Wow, I didn't know that. The only time my Dad is fancy is if it's an awards show or something.

It's just a name.

You know what, I'm going to prove them all wrong. I'm going to prove that my name does fit me.

I'm not that bad looking. I at least look decent. I mean, come on. My Mom was gorgeous, and my Dad was the same.

That sounded weirder than intended..

"Can I go shopping today?" I asked, looking up at Dad. He had a odd face on.

"By yourself?" Dad asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I said.

"I don't know if I want you there by yourself." Dad said. I sighed.

"Fine. Can I go with Scar?" I asked. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"I guess. But I want your phone volume all the way up, and if I call or text I want a response within five minutes. Okay?" Dad said.

"Okay." I said, making a face. He's never been like that before.

I put my plate in the sink and ran upstairs to get my shoes. And call Scar.

From Scar:

Here! xx

I went downstairs and went to the kitchen to say goodbye. I was about to run out the door when I forgot the most important thing.

"Daaaad!" I yelled. He came by the door and gave me a questioning look.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I may need a little amount of money.." I said. He sighed but pulled out his wallet.

"Here." He said, handing me some cash.

"Thank you. I'll bring change.. Maybe." I said, winking and laughing. He laughed but waved goodbye.

"Ready?" Scar asked as I got into the passenger seat of her car.

Scar is 16. I guess I forgot to mention that she has her license.

"Yup. Off to the mall!" I yelled. She laughed and started driving.

***

"I'm so tired." I said as I plopped down on a chair in the mall.

So far, I've gotten everything I need. Makeup, new clothes, hair products, and more.

"You ready to go?" Scar asked. I nodded and we headed to her car. I put my bags in the backseat and she put hers in the trunk.

To The Irish One:

On our way. Be there soon x

We jammed to some music, and then soon pulled up to my house. I thanked her and got all of my bags.

I went inside, and everybody turned to face me when I closed the door.

"Could you possibly get anything else?" Uncle Louis joked. I laughed, shook my head no, and went upstairs to put them all on my bed.

"Okay. Time to get to work." I said to myself.

I went to my bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, i got dress and brushed my hair then dried it.

I loosely curled my hair, and put and ran my fingers through it. Then I put in some contacts I never wore much.

Now time for makeup.

How the hell do I put this on?

What in the world is concealer?

False lashes? You can put glue on your eye?!

Primer? What the hell is that?

The lady just said to get full coverage I needed this and this and this. So I went with it.

Then I got what I wanted such as mascara, eyeliner, and such.

I went to YouTube and searched how to apply all of this.

Once I was done with the basics, I put on some lip liner and then lipstick. I love this shade.

It's a dark pink with some brown to make it look nude and natural.

I looked in the mirror and smiled to myself. I like my new look.

Before I would never wear makeup, always wore my glasses, and always had my hair in a French braid.

I liked how I looked.

But I just want to prove to the people who hate on me that you should be confident no matter what.

That even if I wear glasses, I'm beautiful.

Even if I don't wear makeup, I'm beautiful.

And even if I don't look like an Eleanor, I am one.

So why did I do this? To prove that with and without makeup, I believe I'm beautiful.

Everybody is beautiful if their own way.

I went towards my mirror and took a picture.

I was wearing joggers with weird curvy lines going around, and a black lace sleeveless crop top.

I posted it on Instagram and waited to people to reply.

"El?" I heard a knock on the door. I went towards it and opened it to see Uncle Liam.

"Yes?" I asked. His mouth dropped.

"What in the world did you do?!" He asked, completely shocked by my new appearance.

"I changed it up a bit." I said, smiling.

"Uhm.." He said, looking at my outfit.

"Do you not like it?" I asked, my smile fading.

"No, no! You look stunning! I just barely ever see you dressed up." He said. I nodded.

"Thank you though." I said.

"Want to go downstairs and surprise the others?" He asked. I laughed, but nodded.

We started walking down the stairs, and I hid behind Uncle Liam.

"Ready?" I whispered. He nodded.

"Lads. I now present, the new and improved, Eleanor Horan!"

***

Hey guys!

I know I said I was doing an extra long chapter, but I decided to just update on one of the days I normally wouldn't.

Like Saturday or Sunday.

Hope you all enjoyed.

Picture is Perrie Edwards(a.k.a my role model) the outfit is what El is wearing in the chapter.

You guys are all so sweet.

You supported me for my work and not updating and I thank you all for being so amazing.

I love each and every single one of you sooooo much!

Thank you!

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

~All the love, G x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 9.4K 80
I am a normal girl. It would probably mean nothing to you if I told you my name was Christiana but if I told you my last name and who my brother was...
Saved By Breanna

Fanfiction

328 12 1
My mom and dad? Gone forever. I have my boys and best friend to help me through it. It's trgic and happy at the sme time. If you start reading it you...
1.4K 8 15
Hey guys I'm back it's me Briana again I'm now 17 years old in my senior year of high school. My dad is doing solo stuff now and same with my uncles...
120K 1.4K 25
My parents, they buy me everything. I can do everything I want cause I'm their precious. I am Daddy's little girl. And my Daddy? He has the most dang...