Adopted by Sleeping With Sire...

By blurryfacelester

[completed] [in the middle of editing] Monica has been an orphan since birth. Her mother got pregnant in high... More

Adopted by sleeping with sirens
• prolouge •
Presant Day • uno
They Came • dos
They want to adopt me? • tres
Going With Them • cuatro
Unpacking • cinco
Sing To Me • seis
Shopping • siete
Meeting Oliver • ocho
House Party • nueve
Finding Monica • diez
Karma • once
authors note
The Question • doce
School?! • trece
Happy Birthday!! • catorce
Suprise!! • quince
Song For You • dieciseis
Bullies • diecisiete
Thunderstorms • dieciocho
Becoming Famous • diecinueve
authors note
Yes Sir Sorry Sir • veinte
q&a time?! ^0^
No Please Be Okay • veintiuno
Tears and Hospital Visits • veintidos
Back Home • veintitrés
A Day Of Thinking • veinticuatro
Date With Kellin • veinticinco
Netflix and chill • veintiséis
Meetings And Arguments • veintisiete
Thoughts And Song Lyrics • veintiocho
All Those Memories • veintinueve
Happiness and Phone Calls • treinta
Authors note
Tears and Starbucks • treinta y uno
Having Fun • treinta y dos
Fireworks • trienta y cuatro
Authors note
Monicas album
Unpublished chapter
Lovley note
Help authors note
Authors note :)
TRAILER!!
Sequal!!
Authors note ideas
Watty awards

Iris • treinta y tres

2.2K 70 99
By blurryfacelester

AUTHORS NOTE: LISTEN TO THE SONG ^ WHEN I PUT : (now). OKAY FRIEND? PLZ DO IT AND IF IT DOESNT WORK MAKE IT WORK LISTEN TO IT ON ANOTHER APP. you don't have to listen to it while you read because I know that's distracting but the words play a big part so think of the words or the tone while you read on that part of the story. Anyways carry on :3.

-

I hung up the phone after my mom and I said our goodbyes. She told me she'll get another flight for a couple day away so we can spend more time together.

I threw my phone on my bed and stared at it. Was I really doing the right thing?

Kellin opened my door and I turn around.

"AHHH! I'm blinded! Don't take pictures!" I yelled covering my face. He laughed at me and said "never and also you look really cute with that shirt on I wonder who's it is."

I felt my mind get off the decision making and relax. I laugh lightly and said "I know I think just some random guy gave it to me. It's really huge on me and delete it now!"

Kellin smiled walking over to me and hugged me.

"I love you, you little twerp."

"Love you too loser." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him kiddingly but I couldn't take the smile off my face.

"So we've had a long day... How about we watch some tv and then go to bed." He suggested. I nodded and we both laid in my bed.

I laid in his arms as he skimmed through the channels.

"Tomorrow I think I'm going to hang out with Kylie and Lindy." I said.

"Okay that's fine. Where are you guys going?"

"I dunno yet. I haven't asked them. I just feel like I haven't talked to them in forever being as we have a week off of school and everything." I said. He just said yeah and then we started to focus on the tv.

I really really hope I'm making the right decision.

-
"So what did you tell her?" Kylie asked as she scooted closer to me out of anticipation. I told them and said "but I still don't know I mean I'm just really having a really hard time deciding. I want to stay but I want to meet my family and such."

Both of the girl crawled next to me and hugged me "I'm sure whatever you choose will be just fine. You can still Skype your mom like you did yesterday well your little brother and if you go you can skype us, Kellin and the guys anytime!" Kylie said.

"Yeah she's right and I'm really glad you told us everything Monica. I can't believe you got adopted by a band and hooked up with the lead singer!" Lindy smiled.

"I didn't 'hook up' we're dating." I smiled rolling my eyes.

"Same thing." She laughed. I was glad I came today. I think I'm more sure of what I chose.

-

It's been about three days and I've spent as much time as I could with Kellin, the guys and my literally three friends.

Right now all of us were watching a movie and it was pretty boring to be honest. My mom was leaving tomorrow back to Arizona and all week I've been on edge with anxiety and nervousness.

I grabbed the remote and paused the tv.

"What! What happened?!" Justin said and the other guys mumbled stuff similarly.

"I need to talk to you guys." I said and got up from kellins cuddle and turned on the lights.

"Okay...? What about..?" Gabe said carefully. I let a huge sigh out and said "Since the day I met my mom for the first time... she told me something. Something that is a really really big decision and I've been thinking about it really hard since. I already told my mom my decision a couple of days ago and now I'm going to tell you guys.. well because I have to." I was standing in the middle of the room and all the guys had sat up giving me their full attentions.

"What did she say?" Justin said reaching over and rubbed my back. I took another deep breath and said "she asked me to move back with her to Arizona." There was silence, you could tell that the guys were thinking carefully about what they said. ".. And what did you say?" Jack asked.

"I told her.. I told her I was going." Tears started rolling down my face and the guys got up and pulled me into one big group hug.

-

It was midnight I couldn't fall asleep. I had already packed all my stuff. Now I was just laying in my bed motionless.

"Hey beautiful." Kellin said softly, coming into my room.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I don't even know. I'm just going to really miss you and the guys. Like what about are relationship?"

"I've had long distance relationships before.. they never ended good. I mean I'll try for you but I just don't want us to end up hating each other. You're going to be in a new state.. with a new school and boys your age... I know you'll find someone who loves you maybe as not as much as I do buutt will love you a lot... I - I-"

"I think it'll be the best too." I said agreeing with him. He got quiet and just looked at me with a plain look. "We could still skype and talk on the phone and everything. I just don't think it'll be the best to date."

"Yeah. Yeah I agree." He said nodding and gave a small sly smile. "But what about the tour? You were suppose to preform?"

"I - I can't. My mom said she'll continue my career with the record label but I don't think I should go on the tour. I was planning to do another school year during the summer so I can graduate faster." I said. Kellin chuckled and said "nerd."

"Hey! I want to get to collage faster so I'll get to start my career faster."

"I'm just kidding that's great Monica. I'm proud for you." Kellin said hugging me and he sounded like he was proud but honestly I feel like I hurt him.

- 3rd person

Monica and Kellin were in the car. Both of them were trying not to talk about the moving away so they were playing the mix tape Kellin made for Monica and both of them were humming and quietly singing along.

Monica gasped and started rummaging through her bag. Kellin laughed and asked curiously "what are you looking for?"

"My camera. I want to record us. Just act natural. Okay big boy?" Monica said smirking and catching a look at Kellin, seeing him move readjust himself in his seat as that comment had affected him.

She finally found her camera and set it up on the dashboard, making sure for it to fit both of them in.

"Okay now back to singing." She laughed. They both started singing naturally.

-

They finally got to the airport and Monica and the guys were saying they're goodbyes.

"Wait wait Monica!" Lindy yelled as she, Kylie and Eli ran to Monica. She turned around and saw them and then they tackled her into a hug. They all laughed and Monica said there goodbyes with them too.

Eli came up to her.

"So. You're leaving." He said smacking his lips and swaying back and forth.

"Yeah. I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you but it all happened so fast and I've been busy and stuff." She said.

"I get I get it." He said then he hugged her.

"When I first met you I was going to tell you you were my only friend and that meant a lot to me. Now I have three amazing best friends. Thank you. You saved my life." Eli said almost in tears. Monica chuckled in shock "how - how did I save your life?"

"I was planing to you know.. commit suicíde that Friday but then I saw you and you looked so beautiful I know i know you have a boyfriend but I thought that and then we became good friends and just.. thank you." He said. She smiled and said "well I'm very glad I did meet you then.".

"Me too." He smiled and hugged her again. Lindy and Kylie were in tears now and hugged her again.

"We're doing to miss you." Kylie said.

"I will miss you guys too. We'll FaceTime as much as I can okay?-"

"Fight 25 from California to Arizona!" A woman spoke through a speaker.

"I'm sorry I really have to go." Monica said and gave them one last hug. They mumbled goodbye. She turned to the guys.

The guys had there eyes pitch red from trying not to cry but then they bursted into tears. Well mainly Kellin.

Monica went into the middle of them and they all gave her a hug.

The three let go but Kellin kept hugging. He rubbed her hair and whispered in her ear "I fucking love you and I'm going to miss you." Then they pulled apart and gave each other a quick kiss. Monica grabbed her bags and her mom stood up, grabbing her own.

"Okay... well.. bye guys." Monica said sadly. Her and her mom started walking to where they're going to put their luggage. Monica glanced back and all of her friends were looking. They waved and smiled. Monica gave a small half smile and turned back around putting her luggage on the conveyor belt and her mom did the same. They went through the metal detector and when they were done they stood by the door that on the other side they will be able to get on the plane. Hundreds? Thousands of miles away from the family shes grown to? The first ever actual family she's had.

She looked back and everyone was still looking. A huge part of her just wanted to yell "WAIT! I don't want to go!" and get her bags and run back into kellins arms but no she had to do this. She had to.

"You ready?" Her mom asked putting her hand on her shoulder. Monica didn't say anything she just looked back at her and nodded. She placed a hand on her back and they walked through the door.

A strong wind hit them in the face. Monica felt like she was free but also felt a pit of guiltiness at the bottom of her stomach. Or maybe it was shit? She did drink a sunny D and ate a big meal with the guys before coming here.

"Ready?" Summer, Monica's mom asked.

"Mmhmm." Monica hummed and then they both started to get on the plane.

- kellins pov

I finally got in the car. It's been two hours since Monica left and one in a half that everyone else left. I was just to heartbroken to. It was night time and I couldn't help but look at the sky that was bare with no stars in the sky. now.

I turned on the car and put it into reverse and pulled out of the parking space and went onto the road.

I felt like I was in a daze. I felt like I would wake up tomorrow and everything will be all right. Monica will be here and we would be happy together but I knew it wasn't..

I stared up into the sky as I got to a red light all I could think about was her. I didn't want to go home right now.

"And all I can taste is this moment. And all I can breathe is your life. 'Cause sooner or later it's over. I just don't want to miss you tonight. And I don't want the world to see me. 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's meant to be broken. I just want you to know who I am. And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming" I sang quietly along with one of are bands covers.

I drove around, not really knowing were I'm going but I just can't go home.

I'm just going to miss Monica.

I came to another red light. I stopped and looked at my wrist. Tears falling on our dates.

I desperately tried to rub them off with my tears viciously but it didn't work and I hit my head against the steering wheel and then just laid it on there and began to cry even more.

This was going to be hard.

2129 words
There is still one more chapter I didn't really edit so sorry. Also you guys should check out my story Notes//Phan au its completed! -blurryfacelester

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5.7K 25
[WARNING: HOMOSEXUAL EROTIC SCENES/BoyxBoy story] Oliver knows the exact amount of days he has spent in the orphanage he has lived in for the past ni...
307 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...
9K 817 29
Karis travelled back in time owing to Medeia's good karma, which Medeia exchanged for Karis' second chance in life. Now, Karis could save her family...
79.3K 3.7K 26
Sequel to More Than Just Roommates!! **Completed** It's been ten years since the four boys first got together, and a lot has changed. They've gotten...