Not So Innocent (Sequel)

By shantii14__

" Money makes the world go 'round. Pussy? Yeah pussy rules the world, baby " It all started in the Playa's Pa... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
IMPORTANT!!!
Chapter Four
SHANTII FANS
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 8
SHE BEEN WITH ME FROM THE BOTTOM
Chapter 9
M. A. P

chapter 7

28.3K 1.2K 349
By shantii14__

Bruuh y'all head over to Amazon & read the "Married To A Cartel Boss" series by me. I'm about to drop part 3 soon & its about to be FIRRREEE like the first two parts lmao. I want to have a book discussion & give away so check it out ! Thankssss

---

Ice P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked over at his body spread out across the bed. He didn't have any clothes on besides some damn Versace boxers. Being in there for that short amount of time felt like forever and took a toll on his body. His muscles were even more ripped. He had a couple of new tats that I hadn't seen before. His facial hair had really grown out along with his hair was growing longer. Daddy was fine when he went in by being right here right now something about him just felt different. I wanted to jump on his ass again right now to show him again how much I missed him.

I got up out of the bed careful not to wake him and quickly headed to the bathroom because I had to piss something serious. After relieving myself, cleaning up and brushing my teeth real quick, I went to check on my other baby. Seeing he wasn't in the bedroom I rushed to the bathroom, he wasn't in there either, I rushed through the house looking for where he would have went. Cartel bad as hell so I had to find him now before he was getting into something.

"Kyro, what are you doing?" I bent down shaking him. "When did you get right here?" I asked picking him up from in front of the front door.

"I was watching the door so I can make sure my daddy don't leave" He tells me rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "I don't want him to go again, I don't like when he goes to jail"

I laughed a little because he had this little mug on his face that had him looking just like his big head ass daddy. "Baby, daddy is not going anywhere right now. He's out to spend time with me and you and just us. He ain't worrid about jail or nobody else" I assured him.

"Good" Cartel said laying his head on me. "Can we make my daddy breakfast?"

"Are you going to help?" I asked him.

"Nope" he admitted. "I just want food"

In every way possible this little nigga was a smaller version of his daddy and I didn't know what in the hell I was going to do with him when he got older and could really cause trouble. I knew now I'm a have to square up with his ass one day because he be having the world and me fucked all the way up. I don't have nobody to blame but God and myself though. God has it installed in him that he is the Price. He is the son of the ruler of everything and anything he says goes and whatever it is he wants he gets. I'm the same way just with a worst attitude and a female version.

"I guess we can. Go in there and watch TV while I see what they got in here" I said as I sat my big boy down and he walked off. I headed to the kitchen and opened up the cabinets and the fridge. The house was stocked and loaded.

I knew this was some planned shit they had here and I'm mad that no one told me God was about to be coming home. Hell he caught my ass back on the pole and I felt in my soul, deep deep down in my soul that nigga was about to kill my ass and shoot up the club like we didn't own it. I was scared as shit. I'm still surprised that he hasn't said anything about it yet either really. I'm not going to bring it up either unless he does.

After finding all the things that I needed to make breakfast I threw something quick together for my boys. I grabbed the plates and headed to the living room but Cartel wasn't there. I heard that loud ass boy all the way down the hall and knew he had woke up God. I promise he cannot sit still to save his life. That and he loud as hell like he been living in the country all his damn life.

"You was supposed to be in there watching TV" I told him as I sat down the plates.

"I want to watch TV with my daddy and show him my new Netflix" He said matter of fact as he climbed off of Gods chest and took his plate.

"I told you stop watching this"

"Daddy" Kyro whined as I changed the channel on his ass.

"What the hell is he supposed to do?" I asked.

"Beat you up" Kyro said as God laughed.

"Negro, please." I smacked my lips. Every dang day this little boy gets his ass on Netflix and goes to find the Boondocks and be trying to repeat every thing in the episode. It's bad enough that he is around his uncle's listening to them but Riley and Huey are just waaaayy too much.

"Why can't he watch that?" God asked.

"Because he repeats everything. He was telling folks in the grocery store " nigga you gay" every five minutes. Not again" I shook my head heading back out the room. Instead of getting into his eyes I could hear God and Cartel both dying of damn laughter as I went to get them something to drink. "It's not funny so stop laughing" I tell them once I walked into the room. "He be acting mad grown and you not supposed to be condoning it, Daniel. Hell u still need to talk to him about that other situation that occurred outside of the theater" I said climbing into the bed.

"Ight, I'll have a man to boy conversation with my son later since it is bothering you so much" God tells me.

"Thank you" I smiled. I wanted Cartel to be better than God and I just like I wanted Ivory to be better. Us two get into a lot of shit and we do a lot of crazy things but it's always for their benefit and because we don't have another choice. I don't want them out here acting like fools or going through anything that I ever had to. I go out here and I hustle like the go getter I am because I people who depend on me too, I'm trying to work for everything so they don't have to lift a finger for nothing.

"Your not eating?" D asked.

"No, I'm getting thick" I touched my stomach. I needed to loose a couple pounds. I can't be out there giggling in the belly to while riding the pole or out of breath and can't get up trying to hit a split.

"But in all the right places" He licked his lips looking up at me.

"I eat my rice and cabbage" I stuck my tongue.

After we finished breakfast the three of us sat around not doing anything but watching Netflix. "Go get that, its Sean" God tells me as the house phone rung

"Better say please next time" I popped him in his head climbing over him to get out of the bed.

"Please, bae" I laughed at him and headed that way.

"Yup?" I answered the phone.

"Hurry up and put God on the phone"

"Say please"

"I'm a slap the he out of you when I see you, Innocent -"

"Okay, bye -" I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, please damn!" Sean yelled making me giggle. I headed back to the room and passed the phone over to God. I was trying to listen to the conversation because he had got out of the bed and was getting louder as he headed to the bathroom. It felt like forever he was on there before he rushed back out and went to grabbing stuff.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We got to go. Take the phone out of your battery , Innocent. Their tracking us" He tells me making my mouth drop. I jumped up to rush and grab my phone. I had forgot all about that damn thing. I was too busy trying to ride the D last night. "Get everything y'all need and come on. Food whatever, I don't care. The house is loaded we just need to be out of here now" God tells me.

"Baby, go get your things and some snacks for the road and lets go now" I tell Kyro.

"Okay"

After rushing through the house to grab everything and clean up behind me we was heading to the garage. There was a black Chevy Impala in there. God put all of the things into the car while I buckled in Cartel and got inside also.
"You good?" He asked me.

"Yeah, get the hell out of here"

I knew it was going to be hell if he escaped but I didn't know how long we were going to be able to do thing running thing. As he gunned down the street I tried to keep my composure. I didn't want shit to go down with Kyro in the back seat

"Daddy where are we going?" Kyro asked.

"Somewhere fun. Watch a movie Cartel" Daniel tells his son changing lanes crazily.

"Where is somewhere fun?" I asked him.

"Far away"

"God what about the club? Our businesses? Hell , Ivory! " I said. I didn't get to tell her anything because everything was happening so fast.

"I'll handle it!" He snapped. "Here, put this on" he reached behind my seat and grabbed a box handing it to me. He slid on his Bulls Snapback also.

"What in the hell is this crusty thing?" I looked at the wig in disgust. "Nigga you want me to put this nappy as yaki wig on my head? I got in four bundles of Virgin Peruvian hair. Nigga you see this body wave and you want me to cover it with this?" There was a lot I was willing to do for him but he was going overboard now.

"Ice, I'm about to slap the shit out of you! You want to go to jail? Do you?" God yelled.

"Man, this ain't cool. I look like Angela Basset when she played Tina Turner in what's love got to do with it" I smacked my lips putting this crusty ass curly brown wig on. "I look like that auntie who just got her taxes back and came to the family dinner to ball out on y'all asses. You crazy for this one, D. You real crazy"

Not Edited. Hope you enjoyed. Please don't forget to comment, follow me, and all that good stuff.
Snapchat - ShantiiMonay
Twitter - ShantiiMonay
Instagram- ShantiiMonay_
Facebook- A'Shantii Sanders
Kik- _Kush_NoLove

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 77.4K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
3K 245 22
Valarie was stripping on the pole and grinding it. She slowly crawling down the whole and into a mans lap. "Aye shawty whats your name" Lil Thuggin s...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...
119K 3.5K 62
When Kayla's mom gets fed up with her dad's abusing, and cheating she escapes his traps with 2 children on her hands. Once Kayla, her mom, and siblin...