Good Girl Gone To Vegas! (BOO...

Autorstwa remzwrites

Disclaimer: I would highly recommend that you read my first book Good Girl Gone Bad as this is the second boo... Więcej

Chapter 1~New Beginnings
Chapter 3~New Neighbors
Chapter 4~I'm sorry
Chapter 5~Girlfriend?
Chapter 6~Friendship
Chapter 7~Will you be my?
Chapter 8~Sudden Death?
Chapter 9~Fake Date
Chapter 10~The Date
Chapter 11~Ditching
Chapter 12~Justin
Chapter 13~Fights and kidnappings
Chapter 14~Hospitals
Chapter 15~In Hopes
Chapter 16~Amends?
Chapter 17~Secrets
Chapter 18~Answers
Chapter 19~Answers Part 2
Chapter 20~Mission Complete
Chapter 21~Like?
Authors Note
Chapter 22~Ella
Chapter 23~Simple days at the hospital
Chapter 24~Downhill
Chapter 25~Leaving
Authors Note
authors note- please read

Chapter 2~One Last Time

6.5K 228 11
Autorstwa remzwrites

Melody's P.O.V

In life, you have those moments where you're in shock. It could be you just made the cheerleading squad or you just passed your exams. Whatever the case maybe, you're in shock.

Some people may be so in shock, they are stuck in place, and they can't say a word. Others, may just scream or be over dramatic. But when shock comes over us, we can't help our reactions.

That has happened to me many times. Especially in certain circumstances I didn't expect. I usually don't have many unusal circumstances, but the world is full of surprises. Isn't it?

-----------------

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I scream.

"Justin!" Zayn and Alex exclaim happily.

"No don't Justin him! He's an asshole and shouldn't be here! How the hell did you find me?" I question.

They all look at Dylan.

"Dylan?" I say sadly.

"Cupcake, they forced it out of me. They threatened me," Dylan exclaims.

"And how'd they threaten you?" I ask and cross my hands.

"They said they'd ruin my chances of going to Oxford! You know how much I want to go there, and you know they could ruin my interview with the Dean!" Dylan exclaims. My face falls and I scowl at the boys.

"You jerks! He's your best friend! How dare you risk his chances of going to university! It has done no good! I want nothing to do with you or San Fransisco. You're all dead to me! I hate you! Leave! And if you stay, then stay out of my way. Here I rule this school, and everyone respects me! So if you think you can get me back you are wrong. Screw you!" I exclaim and make it clear I didn't want them here.

"Whatever you say Beauty," Justin says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and turn to Dylan.

"Bye Dyl," I say and hug him.

"Bye Cupcake," he says and hugs me back. We break apart, and me and my friends were off.

"Zoe!" I scream and bang on a locker. The locker door opens and Zoe comes out of it.

"Yes?" She says.

"Keep an eye on the new boys," I say.

"Why?" She asks.

"The jerks," I say.

"THOSE ARE THE JACKASSES?! OH THEY ARE SO DEAD. IM WATCHING THEM LIKE A HAWK!" Zoe screams. I giggle.

"Okay Zoe, just make sure they don't get anywhere near me, except for the light blond one, okay?" I say. She nods and walks away.

I sigh and smile with victory. We walk of to our class and when we get inside I see the whole middle, with 7 seats, empty. And my desk, which was in the middle, was decorated. I blushed and made my way to the desk.

We love you Melody!

Was written in gold on a card. I smiled and put the card in my bag.

"Good morning class! Ah Melody! Good to have you back!" Mr. W exclaims. I smile.

"Thank you Mr. W. I'm glad to be back," I say.

Suddenly, the door opens, and sure enough, it's the jerks.

"Ugh!" I sigh and lay my head on the desk. I hear the chairs beside me screech and I see all 6 of them sitting in the middle row. Why me?

Mr. Williams talks about polynomials and algebra etc and I doze off. I started to get bored and rolled my eyes then I raised my hand.

"Yes Melody?" Mr. W says.

"Mr. W, I have already learned this unit and got a hundred percent on my exam. Must I do it again?" I ask.

"Well no," Mr. W answers.

"Then may I leave?" I ask.

"I suppose," Mr. W says. I smile and walk up to the front to whisper to him.

"The boys that were sitting next to me, all six of them are trouble makers. Except the one sitting on my left," I was referring to Dylan. "You may want to keep and eye on them," I whisper.

"Thank you Melody, but is....Michael? Your brother?" Mr. Williams asks.

"Unfortunately," I say.

"Alright. Off you go," Mr. W says and shoo's me away. I laugh and leave the classroom.

-----------

The morning classes went by as usual, and unfortunately, the jerks were in all of my classes. Math, English and Science.

Currently, me, Tristan and Lucy were walking to the cafeteria where we would meet Zayn and Alex. They had Biology.

We entered the cafeteria, and went to our table. I sighed and slumped into my seat. Tristan sat across from me and Lucy sat on his right. Zoe, who by the way is my top spy, sat on his left. Zayn sat on my left and Alex was on my right. Felisha, who's my top gossip girl, sat beside Zayn. I think they have a thing for each other.

"How has the first day been?" Zayn asks.

"Meh, the boys are in all of my classes. It's stressful," I say and message my temples.

"Don't worry little Queen, you'll be fine," Alex says and rubs my back soodingly. I give him a small smile.

I sigh and sit straight.

"Alright, lunch," I exclaim. All of a sudden, Zoe and Felisha hands all of us our lunch.

"You guys were taking to long," Zoe sighs and sits down. I laugh and thank both of them.

"May we sit here?" Michael's voice echos through the cafeteria.

The whole cafeteria gasps. Not because he asked, but it's because he asked. Someone I don't like. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't mind. But it's the jerks.

"No!" I exclaim.

"And why not dear sister?" Michael asks with a smirk.

"I told you to leave me alone! The only one of you I don't hate right now is Dylan!" I say through gritted teeth.

They were really getting on my nerves.

"We know you don't mean it," Jackson comes up and says with a toothy grin. I roll my eyes and stand up on the table with the help of Zayn and Alex.

"Students of Licoln Lexford Fort May high school! I will now tell you why I came here in the first place," I say.

"NO!" All the jerks, minus Dylan, scream. Dylan was just smirking and giving me the signal to move on. I smile.

"In freshman these boys decided to make a bet on me. Lets just say, Jackson here," I say pointing at Jackson, "lost a 100 bucks and Justin," I say pointing at Justin, "gained a 100 bucks." Everyone gasps.

"Don't go on Meldoy," Justin pleads. I shake my head.

"I came back to San Francisco 2 years later and the same thing happens again. A bet. Between the two again. Except this time, it was Justin's turn. Lets just day he succeeded. But now I'm done with being played with," I say and turn to the boys instead of the crowd.

"Stay away from me! Can't you understand that's what I want? I left for a reason! You're only gonna cause more problems here! I love this school! No matter how hard you try you won't bring me down. Why? Because I have people here who love me!" I say loudly.

"But I'm your brother!" Michael cries.

"Was," I say.

"Don't do this Melody," Connor exclaims.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" Felisha screams.

"YEAH!" The whole cafeteria screams.

"I already told you! I want nothing to do with you!" I say and get off the table.

I walk over to Dylan and kiss his cheek. Then I walk out of the cafeteria and to the music room. I go there when I need to think.

I enter the music room and walk over to the guitar.

"I was a liar
I gave into the fire
I know I should have fought it
At least I'm being honest," I start to sing.

"Feel like a failure
Cause I know that I failed you
I should have done you better
Cause you don't want a liar,
And I know, and I know, and I know she gives you everything, but boy I couldn't give it to you
And I know, and I know, and I know that you've got everything, but I got nothing here without you

So one last time
I need to be the one who takes you home
One more time, I promise, after that, I'll let you go
Baby, I don't care if you got her in your heart
I only really care that you wake up in my arms
One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home," I sing.

I sigh and put away the guitar. A tear drops from my eye and I wipe it away. I can't show weakness.

"That was bautiful," I hear a voice. I turn to see Tristan.

"Hey T," I say softly.

"You still have a voice of an angel," Tristan says with a chuckle.

I laugh.

"I suppose," I say.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod.

"I suppose," I answer again.

"Come on M, don't let them get to you. Lets go to our next class," Tristan says.

"I have Music, then PE, then Biology," I say.

"Well I have Science right now. I'll see you in PE okay?" Tristan says. I nod and he leaves. I sigh and just stare at the guitar.

Life is going to be interesting.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.5K 609 37
Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Alexandra could be shy and lonely sometimes...
9.3K 212 30
[CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!] The 'almost love' story of Liv Arlene and Nate Caesar. I was almost good for her. I was almost good for him. Liv and...
129K 3.7K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...
187 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...