Hunting Ground [Claiming Seri...

By livinliterary

Since the death of his claimed mate, the only thing that's kept Kane's heart beating is his quest for vengean... More

- 1 -
-2-
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- Final -

Author's Note

17.6K 376 9
By livinliterary

Dear Reader,

Hunting Ground provided me with an opportunity to take a different look at werewolves. I like taking different looks at things.

Our heroine, Tessa, is a werewolf who can't shape-shift and has left her clan because she can't stand being different. She was also raised with a deep loathing of vampires, so imagine her shock when she discovers her life was saved by a vampire named Kane.

Against a backdrop of war between vampires, Tessa must choose a side. It is a sometimes painful journey, especially when she finds herself increasingly attracted to a vampire, one of her family's eternal enemies.

Tessa's journey of self-discovery leads her to some strange and dangerous places and finally to the one place she belongs--in the arms of a vampire.

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 16.8K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
144 1 9
"You're the enemy, so why am I so drawn to you..." "When will you grow up and realise fairytales don't exist, we don't get a happy ending Kyl...
3.9M 161K 48
"Let me take you out on one date," he speaks, his lips dangerously close to mine. "And then I can fuck you senseless after." I swallow harshly lookin...
8K 842 67
A violent passion. A dangerous bond. A nightmare that will change everything. To Ava, love is about as real as fairytales. But it might be that fairy...