One In A Million

By cutepalmtree19

17 year old Talia lives in the hood of Newark, New Jersey. She lives with her mom and her stepdad. Ever since... More

One In A Million
¤1
¤2
¤4
¤5
¤6
¤7
¤8
¤9
¤10
¤11
¤12
¤13
¤14
¤15
¤16
Question/Answer
¤17
Authors Note *READ*
Authors Note
¤18
¤19
¤20
¤21
¤22
¤23
New Book!
¤24
¤25
¤26
¤27
Authors Note
¤28
¤29 *Finale*
Epilogue
Questions!
SEQUEL!

¤3

12.8K 368 37
By cutepalmtree19

Talia POV

I woke up with my phone vibrating notifying me of a text message. I sat up in my bed and shrieked in pain. I heard moaning from outside my room. Nasty asses having sex in the morning. I looked at my phone and I noticed it was a text from Jason and Cole.

Jason: Wake up beautiful. Im going to be there in about an hour

Cole: Wake up boothang. Im omw so get dressed.

I sigh and got up baring the pain. I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. I went to my closet and put on galaxy leggings, a blue long sleeve cloud blouse, my white and blue Cements, a jean vest, and a blue beanie over my curly hair. I sat on my desk chair and went onto twitter.

A couple minutes later I heard the door bell. I grabbed my phone and bag and walked downstairs. I saw my mom sitting on the couch smoking. I shook my head and walked out the door. I saw Cole and Jason having a convo not even noticing me.

"Goodmorning." I said. They stopped talking and looked at me.

"Damn!" They both said. I let out a light giggle and I walked past them to the car. I waited for Jason to unlock the door. When he did I struggled to get in. Not only because im kinda short but my ribs feel like they been through hell and back. Jason picked me up and placed me inside. He jogged to his side and got in.

"Put ya seatbelt on Talia." Jason said. I looked at him and he looked kinda serious.

"I uhh..I cant." I said. I sighed and put my head back. He gave me a confused look. Same with Cole.

"Are you ok Tete?" Cole asked rubbing my shoulder. I nodded and Jason started driving to school.

We soon got to school and I carefully got out. We were early and everyone was just hanging around. I leaned against the car and started scrolling down my instagram tl. I noticed Jason followed and liked all my pictures. Out of nowhere my phone was snatched out of my hands.

"What the fuck!" I screamed. I looked over and it was Jason. He had a serious look on his face. I looked down cause his stare was to much.

"What is wrong Talia. You don't look ok. What happened?" He asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Nothing my stomach just hurts. I think im just getting sick." I lied through my teeth. He had a look of disbelief on his face. He raised an eyebrow.

"Don't feed me bullshit. Your stomach can't hurt to a point I gotta help you in my car and you can't use your seatbelt. Lift your shirt Talia." He said. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"The fuck!? No. Why do you even care Jason." I said with some attitude.

"I care because I care about you. Im just looking after you so lemme see your stomach." He said stepping closer to me.

"Thanx for caring but im fine." I said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He lifted my shirt and looked at my fucked up side. His face instantly tensed up. I tried to pull my shirt down but he had a good grip.

"Cole!" He yelled towards a group of people. Cole came over and instantly looked at my side. They both looked pissed.

"What the!? Who the!? OH HELL TO THE NO" Cole yelled. His caramel skin color was turning red. I finally managed to pull my top down. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the school. Jason and Cole soon followed. The bell rang and I went to my first period. Jason came and sat next to me.

"You are NOT about to go through today keeping what happened to you a secret. Its not right." He said rubbing my back. I sighed. I put my head down and just looked at nothing. We have a substitute so you already know we are not gonna be doing work.

"Hey Jason." Honey said walking over to our table. Honey was like the school hoe. She has probably fucked and sucked every nigga in this school. I personally don't like her and don't talk to her.

"Honey." Was all he said. She leaned in front of him showing all her breast and shit.

"Honey, please back up. I don't want your used and abused wrinkly ass pussy. Now leave because I can smell hoe all over you." He said. That caused me to start laughing. She shot me a death stare.

"That is not what you was saying last night." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Lord. You had to pull the hoe line of the century. If you must know I was on my grind last night then I dropped Talia at home. So go find another nigga to fuck with. Lie on me again and say I wont kill you. Dismissed." He said. I was dying of laughter by now. Along with the rest of the class including the substitute.

"Why you laughing hoe? You aint cute. You thing you so big because you all buddy buddy with Jason. Your not better than no one. At least I go home to parents who love me." She said pointing at me. The whole room went silent. If I wasn't in pain I would have beat her ass by now

"What the hell Honey. Are you fucking crazy. You don't got shit other to do than to bash on people. You really are dirty. Dont you ever ever say something like that about anyone again or else. Don't come close to Talia or me. Just stay in your damn corner and continue to suck anyone with a dick that walks by." Jason said getting into her face. She looked hella surprised. Im surprised he stood up for me. Maybe he isn't so bad but I still couldn't date him. He took my hand and led me out the classroom. He didnt say anything. He just kept walking and holding me.

Jason POV

I can not believe Honey would say something like that. She was asking do die forreal. Talia didnt deserve that. Literally Talia is very quiet in school but friendly. I don't see why Honey bitch ass needa start problems.

I walked down the hall to Cole's classroom just hold Talia. I could here her light sniffles. Cole is a cool ass nigga. You wouldn't know that he was gay if he didn't tell you. I opened his class door and walked in. I let Talia sit on the bench out the classroom. Everyones eyes looked at me.

"Excuse me Jason. You should be in class." The teacher said. She should know rules don't apply to me.

"Ms. Bates, I'm just here to free my nigga Cole." I said nodding at Cole. He started to pack up his stuff.

"I can not allow that to happen." She said. I huffed and looked at her.

"Do you think that I honestly care. This is serious. Lets go." I said then walked out. Don't worry. I didn't forget to flick her off. Me and Cole walked over to where Talia was sitting and sat next to her.

"Talia. Forreal we are worried like hell. Just tell us what the fuck happened." I said wrapping my arm around her. She sighed and put her head down.

"Well after you dropped my off I went up to my room. I got in bed and then my stepdad Gerald came into my room. He is always beating on me and shit. He came into my room talking all this mess about getting what he wants. Long story short He beat me pretty bad and raped me." She said. I noticed her shead a couple of tears. I wiped them away for her.

"Why didnt you tell me Tete." Cole said putting his head in his hands.

"I didn't want to because I don't want to be looked at different and people to feel sorry for me." She said. I am beyond pissed by now. Her stepdad name sounds hella familiar to. I took Talia's hand and led her outside the school with Cole following. We went to my car and I took off towards Talia's house.

I got there and got out. Talia got out and stood in front of me. She looked scared. I softened my face a little.

"We are just gonna get your stuff." I said moving her out my way. I noticed cars in her driveway perfect. She opened the door and we walked in. The smell of weed hit all three of us and Talia started coughing. She shook her head and went upstairs. Me and Cole walking into the living room to find a man and woman getting high af.

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy asked standing up and walking towards us.

"Dont come closer you filthy nigga. I will murk your ass. You should just kill yourself actually. Raping your 17 year old step daughter. It's just sad." I said shaking my head. I looked at the woman and she was laughing.

"Bitch shut the fuck up. You are a beat down ass mother. You care more of your damn husband than your own daughter. Die slow. Just die slow." Cole said. I smirk and looked towards the stairs. Talia was coming down with some bags. Gerald got up and walked towards her. Her face instantly showed fear.

"Bitch, your going no fucking where." He said. He got close enough to her and slapped her. She fell down holding her cheek. This nigga must be stupid. I walked up to him and punched his jaw. I started punching him all over his face. I pulled out my gun and hit him on the head with the butt of the gun. He fell to the floor. I kicked him in his ribs one good time.

Cole carried Talia out the house to the car. I love how her mom didn't even come and beat this nigga for hitting her daughter. I grabbed all her bags and put them in my car. I drove to Cole's house and dropped him off. Talia was asleep by now.

I got to my house and first brought Talia in. I took her to my room and put her on my bed. I undressed her and good lord her body was like a 10 and a half. I grabbed one of my t shirts and put her in it. I tucked her in and quietly left the room. I brought her bags in and set them in the living room. I put the alarm on and locked the door. I hopped into my work car and made my way to the trap house. I really need to relax my mind cause all this bullshit is fucking me up.

I got to the trap house and people were just walking in and out. I guess the people that package the drugs are changing shifts. I got out and walked in. I went to the living room. I saw Jay and dapped him up. I looked around and Honey was here all over one of my niggas.

"Damn. You a local hoe to?" I said taking a seat. I sent daggers to her head. Disrespectful bitch.

"Dont be coming at me because your bitch is fucked up." She said with a chuckle at the end. She needs to stop pissing me off. She lucky that my anger management person or whatever is good.

"Honey, don't disrespect me or my girl. Look at you. Only girl in a room full of niggas. So shut yo ass up there or leave cause you have no business being here. No shame stalking ass." I said and sucked my teeth. I started talking to Jay about random shit.

"Bruh, my girl's family is fucked up. I had to beat her step dad ass today. Straight slapped her in front of me. Her momma just sat there watching." I said shaking my head. I hope Talia ok right now. I needa leave to go cater to her.

"Damn. Whats the guys name?" Jay asked.

"Gerald. Pussy ass name." I said. He chuckled then got serious.

"I swear I heard that name before. Ima have to ask Bone. You know he dont forget anyone." I nodded and stood up. I dapped him up and walked out the trap house. I gotta go take care of my baby girl. She not officially my girl......yet.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dang. It only took me 2 hours. With break and stuff like that

Talia told someone

Jason.......

Talia mom.....

How does Jay and Jason know Gerald?

Honey.........

Long ass comments please. Last chapter was aight.

Vote!!

Comment!!

-pam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 271 31
Mariah is 17 years old. She meets this boy named Tyric. Their friendship starts going into a whole nother direction, into boyfriend, and girlfriend r...
452K 12.8K 44
18 Year Old Talecia Life Is Changed Around a when She Met A Thug Named Jarus , Her Mom Was A Crackhead And Telecia And Her Sister Were Not Eating On...
126K 3.7K 37
My name is Brooklyn Robert. I'm 17, head cheerleader since my freshman year, I have fair grades and people always compliment me on my looks even thou...
94.1K 1.4K 31
What will happen when a girl named Talia Mets a thug named EJ??