Who says you can't wife a str...

By edeebee

More

I didn't think it would come to this...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chpater 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 ((FINAL))
[Epilogue]
Attention:
Hm

Chapter 43

7.1K 152 19
By edeebee

~One Month Later~

Navaya's POV

"That all of it babe?" I asked Khale as he brought in one last box from the U-Haul truck outside. Before answering me he turned around and waved as the truck pulled off down the driveway and he turned back to me in the kitchen.

"Yeah, that's the last of it." he said, walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my stomach. "How my babies doing today?"

"They're doing just fine, baby." I said, turning around and pecking his lip.

During the last month, Khale and his friends had been painting the rooms in the house to my liking. Getting the girl's beds and cribs. Getting the twin's room set up, getting all the furniture set it and everything.

"Can they hurry up and get here?" he asked, kissing my stomach.

"Darryl, please." I chuckled. "Let them chill." I said, taking out some noodles from the cabinet. "Spaghetti good for tonight?"

"What kind you makin'?"

"Cheesy kind." I smiled. "Lauren likes it."

"She eats it?" He asked, chuckling and semi-confused.

"Not really, just she kinda munches on it." I said, reaching for a pot in the top cabinet. "Babe, can you get that pot down for me?"

"The big one?"

"Yes, please." I smiled. He simply reached to the top of the cabinet and grabbed the pot for me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome baby. Anything else you need?"

"I need you to relax." I teased, pushing him onto the couch in the living room. "Why you actin' like this?"

"Like what?"

"Like I can't do anything."

"Because... I don't want you to hurt the babies." he said, touching my stomach.

"I'm not gonna hurt the babies." I chuckled. "I'm doing the same stuff I did with Avaya, Lauren, and Emma." I smiled, patting his shoulder. "I'm fine babe."

"You sure?"

"Darryl..." I said, looking over at him from the kitchen and raising my eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, I'm just making sure my babies and my other baby is okay." he said, standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"Well, we're all okay. But you know something you can do for me?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Go get Lauren and put her in her bouncer and sit Emma in the play pin, please?" I said, smiling.

"Sure baby, I got em." he responded, kissing the top of my head.

"Thank you." I smiled and began cooking.

After a while, I heard Emma crying as Khale brought her down the stairs, sitting Lauren in her bouncer.

"Awe, what's wrong with my baby?" I said, putting down the Velveeta and going to pick her up.

"She's got a little cough." Khale said, kissing her forehead.

"Think she needs to go to the doctor?" I said, running my fingers through her curly hair.

"Why don't you see how she's doing in the morning." he said, sitting her in her playpin for me.

"Alright." I sighed, going back into the kitchen to cook.. "Where the girls?"

"Upstairs painting." he smiled and came into the living room, then the doorbell rang. "Who could that be.." he said, walking towards the door and looking out the blinds. "Awh shit!" he said excitedly and opened the door. I heard various male voices talking.

"Who is it babe?" I asked, cutting up the Velveeta into the pot with the noodles and Rotel sauce. And then I saw Daniel, Craig, and Chres come in. "Heyyyy!" I said happily. "You guys are just in time, food's almost ready." I said as they hugged me and kissing my cheek.

"Goodness Vaya, you bout to pop?" Craig joked as he sat down at the bar.

"Chill out on my babies, Crippen." I teased. "I'm only 5 months and a week."

"You look like you ready to pop." he repeated.

"BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT." I yelled. "Obviously I'm fat."

"I ain't say you were fat."

"I'm obviously not skinny, you troll."

"Why I gotta be a troll?"

"Because I'm 'bout to pop' nigga." I said, giving him a small smile. "How's Amiah doing?"

"My child is bad as hell man." he said, creating laughs between everyone.

"How so?"

"I told her to put down her toys and go get ready for a bath and her lil ass told me no."

"You didn't whoop her did you?" I gasped.

"Nah, I don't whoop her, Lord knows I wanted to. Her mama woulda had a fit if I did, though."

"Ohhh, still in the doghouse, huh?" I teased.

"Shutup Vaya." he joked. "I wouldn't say all that, she's just mad at me. I guess it's the pregnancy."

"How many months is she?"

"4 and Damnit, I wish she'd stop getting pregnant."

"Listen here." Khale interjected. "That's only 2 kids, my nigga I got 4, and 2 on the way, what you mean?" he joked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Nah, I ain't saying 4 kids ain't a handful, but Vaya's normal when she's pregnant."

"Like hell she is." Khale said, walking to the fridge and getting everyone something to drink. "She's a nightmare. Swear Satan lives inside her."

"Chill out before I deck yo ass Darryl." I said,, pointing the knife that was in my hand towards him.

"Aye, chill out pointin' that knife at me woman."

"I'm not a nightmare, my hormones are just raging and one minute I'm sad, and the next I'm happy, then hungry, then wanting hot wings and the least you could do is be there for me!" I yelled and started crying. He sighed and walked over to me and kissed my forehead and brought me into a hug.

"I'm sorry baby, c'mon, stop crying.."

"No.." I sniffled. "You hate me being pregnant." I said, putting the knife down and sitting on a chair in the kitchen. He came and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry baby, I can't help it." I said, wiping my tears. "Why'd you do this to me!?" I yelled, standing up. "All your ass had to do was keep it in your pants!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry...?" he said, in a question statement.

"No you're not! You don't love me!" I cried and walked towards the cabinets. "I'm never gonna be normal.." I cried as I felt his arms turn me around. "Babe, am I gonna be normal again?"

"I pray to God so..." he sighed and brought me into a hug.

"I'm so fat! You made me fat!"

"It's not fat it's the babies!"

"Why are you yelling at me!?" I yelled back.

"I didn't mean to yelled, babe."

"Yes you did!" I yelled, walking back over to the food that was cooking.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Craig yelled, pointing towards me. "Yall gotta chill." he said. I put the knife in my hand down and slowly walked towards him.

"I HAVE 2 GROWING PEOPLE INSIDE ME!" I yelled. "2 BIG ASS BOWLING BALLS ARE INSIDE ME! THEY'RE ALWAYS EITHER KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME OR HUNGRY!" I yelled, getting closer to him. "They MAKE ME the way I am! All pregnant people are like this! WE CAN'T HELP IT! IT'S Y'ALL FUCK NIGGAS THAT DO THIS SHIT!" I yelled, poking him in the chest. "If you would just keep your little pee-pee shooters in your damn pants, this wouldn't be happening! I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M LIKE THIS!" I yelled at everyone that was sitting in the kitchen.

"Alright Vaya, chill out, I'm sorry!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT YOU HATE ME!" I yelled crying. He raised a eyebrow and stood up and gave me  a hug.

"I don't hate you, Vaya, I'm sorry, alright?"

"Nigga, look what you did to my wife, she was good til you said something." Khale said, taking me away from Craig and hugging me. "We don't hate you baby..."

"You don't?" I said, looking up at him with little tears running down my cheeks.

"No baby, I don't hate you.. You know I love you." he said, wiping my tears. "Alright?"

"Yeah.." I sniffled. "I love you too, baby." I said, kissing  him as I wiped the rest of my tears, then looked at the food. "Oooo! Food's ready!" I said happily. I looked at all the guys in the room who just stared at me awkwardly. "You guys don't want any?" I frowned.

"Oh no! We want some, get me a plate!" they all said, frantically looking around the kitchen. I giggled to myself and got them 4 plates so Khale and the guys could fix their food.

____

"That was good Vaya." Chres said, wiping his mouth. "You can put it down, girl."

"Thanks Chres." I smiled.

"Yeah, and not only in the kitchen." I heard Khale say from behind me and smack my ass. I glared at him over my shoulder.

"Stop smackin' my ass, nigga." I yelled. "Girls, you finished eating?!" I yelled to them in the dining room. I then saw them come out with their plates in their hands. "How was it ma?" I asked, taking their plates.

"It was good mommy." Kately said smiling.

"Can we having it tomorrow?"

"Sorry." I frowned. "Your uncles ate it all." I said, looking at them.

"Uncle Craig, can you pick me up, I gots to talk to you." Avaya said. Craig happily picked her up and sat her on the bar.

"Wassup lil mama?"

"Why you call me that?" she asked.

"Lil mama?" he asked, she nodded her head. "I don't know, your daddy calls you that. I can't?"

"I just asking why."

"No reason." he chuckled. "is that what you wanted to ask me?"

"No."

"Then what?"

"Why my mommy yell at you?"

"She didn't mean to, the babies in her belly make her angry sometimes."

"They hurt her?"

"No, she just can't help what to say sometimes, that's all."

"Oh otay. Floor please." she said, pointing to the floor for Craig could put her down. "Thank you."

"You're welcome ma." he said as she walked away.

"Mommy, how long the babies gonna be in there." Kately asked, poking my stomach. I giggled to myself as I washed the dishes.

"They got about 4 more months, baby, why?"

"What are they doin' in there?"

"They're getting ready to come out."

"Where they come out?" she asked confused. "You belly button?"

"Sure sweetie." I giggled. "They come out my belly button.:

"Oh otay." she said and walked off in the same direction Avaya did.

"Why ain't you just tell that girl the truth?" Daniel chuckled.

"My baby's too young to know about all that."

"They're almost 6."

"Still too young, I'll let em find out on their own."

"And how's that?"

"Same way I found out."

"How is that?"

"One day when I was like 12, we moved and got a new house and when they were installing the Dish, they gave us 3 months free, all the channels. And one night there was the show that was on and I was watching it, but fell asleep and when I woke up, there was porn on my t.v." I chuckled. "That's how I found out."

"Yo, what?" Daniel said laughing.

"I'm not repeating that shit, man."

"I heard you the first time, sweet little Navaya watching porn?"

"I'm not sweet or innocent." I chuckled. "Babe, can you put the dishes up? I'm going to shower.

"Yeah, I got you." he said kissing my head. "You going to sleep afterwards?"

"Nah, the twins ain't havin' it, they're getting the shit outta me." I said, waddling upstairs. "Gah, 4 more months, I can do it." I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
199K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
250K 38.6K 99
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...