The Abandoned Letter

By My_Pure_Imagination

Checklist: [√] Do chores [√] Pay college tuition [√] Get Groceries for dorm Last time Amelia checked "find a... More

The Abandoned Letter
February 16, 2016
February 20, 2016
February 22, 2016
February 24, 2016
February 26, 2016
February 29, 2016
March 12, 2016
March 14, 2016
March 19, 2016
March 21, 2016
April 10, 2016

February 18, 2016

27 4 0
By My_Pure_Imagination

Dear Amelia,

   Hello my dear Amelia. It is very nice to receive a letter from you. It warms my heart. I am very sorry to hear about Amy, my sweet dear Amelia Lucinda Meriwether. I wish her my best. I could not be with her because I'm a prince. After my father found me, was forced to marry a Spanish princess. I mourn over Amelia every night wishing I could be with her. It pains me to know all the sadness she has in her life, however I am very glad to hear she at least has you.

And I love that she told you about our time together I really enjoyed them. The carnival was absolutely my favorite. I enjoyed the ferris wheel and the pink cotton candy was my favorite. I think about that day whenever I am down and it makes me feel better. To know my sweet Amelia is own her deathbed scares me. I will see what I can do to make it up for her. I will try to make room in my hectic schedule to try to visit her.

With care and love,
Prince Romera

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 126K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
23M 803K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...