My Winx Story

By WinxClub7th

Me, a normal girl, accidentally came across a website and signed up for the college for fairies, Alfea. I did... More

Ugh, Stupid Ad!
Up, Up and away!
Alfea
Meeting the New School
Dorms???!!!
School
Oh no! What a mess!
Sorry!
Pets, Pets, Pets
My New Friends
A Fairy? OR NOT
Dinner
Spells...
What Fairy am I???
Annual Gala
Cursed Eggs
Rat-snakes!!!!!
Transformation
Attack Again
Heyyyyy
Perfect Until an Announcement.....
Daddy? Mommy???
My New Home
Ice Castle
Creepy
Guardian of the Omega Dimension
Guardian of the Omega Dimension-Part 2
Lunch
Back at Alfea
Bugs????!
Attack on Alfea
Clinic
The Next Battle
Best and Worst
Bug Spray, duh?!
Mission to Earth!
Questions!
Answers!
Killing bugs the easy way!
The Trix
Stormy
Awake
Ending of the battle... (Almost)
Party!!!!!
SEQUEL

End of Battle

2.1K 86 4
By WinxClub7th

The ice block cracked into a thousand pieces and out came a glowing fairy which was Bloom. I couldn't see what was happening but suddenly, all the insects and monsters disappeared.

Everybody was puzzled until Bloom arrived with a passed out Icy in her arms. Everybody cheered. I was so happy.

This nightmare was finally over. We won, they lost. 'Ice!' I shouted and an ice cage appeared to hold the witches in there temporarily while they were not awake.

They brought them in and used their magic to change their clothes. It looks like they're going somewhere!

That afternoon, everybody helped to clean up the mess while using magic to repair the soon again. Ms Faragonda and the teachers worked on a spell to repair the school while we cleared up.

We swept up the broken glass and threw them away. It was a very job, especially when you're physically, magically and emotionally drained.

I heard that there was going to be a party tonight to celebrate and we were very excited. At least the job was worth doing now!

Sorry that this was a very short chapter. I am really trying my best to update so that I won't keep you guys waiting. Plz vote!! I can see that many people are adding my book into their reading lists! Thank you very much!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 347 18
Join Astra in her magical journey filled with friends, new powers , and love. Princess Astra joins Alfea College as a excited fairy. After being home...
130 3 8
Winx inspired- When she realizes she has powers and is a fairy she attends a fairy boarding school and meets 5 other fairies who are her roommates al...
5.1K 179 13
Selena Celestar was born as the only child and heir to the throne of the famed Celestar line, a royalty that has lasted for eons. Her home planet, Ga...
7.5K 174 33
After my first year of Alfea I wanted to do something no fairy ever did. I don't want to just be a fairy. I am more than that. I want to go learn som...