Forever Dawn A Jacob and Rene...

By madridrome54

Update More

Forever Dawn A Jacob and Renesmee fanfiction
Chapter 1
Authors note
Chapter 2: The Arrival
Chapter 3: Explaining and Love♥♥♥
Chapter 4: My First Kiss♥
Update on Forever Dawn- Heads up!!!!! For tomorrow! :) :)
Chapter 5: Telling Everyone and the Big Question: Will you go out with me?♥♥♥
Chapter 6: The Date♥♥♥♥
Chapter 7: Best Friends Having Fun and The Engagement Party :) :) :)
Pictures for Chapter 7 :)
Chapter 9: Something Special to Me
Chapter 10: New Beginnings
Update!!!!!
Update!!!1
Update Part 2
Update and Request

Chapter 8: The Best Week Ever and Something Magical ♥♥♥

12.2K 79 47
By madridrome54

 Chapter 8: The Best Week Ever and Something Magical ♥♥♥

Hey guys I know I promised that Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11 would be up today but change of plans, I've been doing some thinking and from now I won't be telling you when Chapters will be posted I will surprise you and say sometime this week. This is because I am getting some great ideas about this story and I'm writing them down and tweaking them. So the only thing that stands true is that there will be 30 Chapters that will be finished  by President’s Day hopefully, that I can promise, but nothing more, well there is one more thing the story will have 45 Chapters plus an Epilogue and there will be a Part 2. That's it no more, ha ha if you have questions please feel free to message me! Anyway back to Chapter 8, in this chapter you'll find out who phased and then Nessie will be at school and I will fast forward dates just like I said. Also, at the end of this Chapter a little surprise but yea ha ha. Anyway that's it guys! Enjoy! Chapter 8 will be up by the end of today and Chapters 9 and 10 by the end of this weekend, hopefully, remember to read, comment, rate, vote and PLEASEEEE TELL YOUR FRIENDS! Ha ha but yea please seriously do that! Thanks guys! 

~ Madridrome

P.S. The date will start out as Monday, April 6th but then it will fast forward to April 9th and April 10th, don't worry I'll let you know the "books date." Enjoy! 

Jake's POV

I phased automatically as soon as I heard three new wolves phasing, Embry, Quil, Seth and Justin ran right after me into the woods. 

I ran up to them and told them to calm down, but they didn't listen.

"What the hell do you mean calm down, I'm a frikin dog, and I have a tail!" One of them screamed. 

"Yea what the hell is this, and why are you guys so big?" One said, nodding at me and my pack, I just smirked. 

"Would you please explain what's going on?" Another one said, I looked at my brothers and they nodded, I had to use the Alpha voice, god I hated doing this, alright here goes nothing. 

"All of you listen up and don't say one word,” They all nodded with terrified looks on their faces. I explained the whole story to them, and then I included the Cullen’s and imprinting, they got angry at vampires but calmed down after I told them the pact we had with the Cullen’s. 

The new wolves’ names were Matthew Dollinson, Daniel Smith, and David Mastone. I got them to phase back and we all started talking in human form. 

"So what you’re saying is that the Cullen’s are good vampires and your girlfriend is a half-vamp?" Matthew asked me. 

"Yep, and her friends are privileged to know the secret but you all cannot tell anyone unless you imprint,” I told them all. 

"So any more questions?" I asked them and they looked at one another and nodded. 

"When do we get to meet her?" They all asked me simultaneously. I looked at Embry since he was the only one left and he had to be because he was my beta. 

"Soon, tomorrow you'll meet the pack and then you can meet Renesmee,” I told them. 

"You guys can call her Nessie or Ness by the way,” Embry told them and I nodded. They then asked me about hearing each other’s thoughts in wolf form and I told them that. 

"So, your alpha and Embry is your beta, so who's third- in command?" David asked me and Matt and Daniel nodded. 

"Seth is my third-command, and the whole pack is Me, Embry, Seth, Quil, Collin, Brady, Justin, and Leah. Some of the older ones who are gonna stop phasing soon are Sam, Jared, and Paul,” I told them and they nodded, I told them everything else like what was going on in our lives now and they were excited. They all couldn't wait to meet everyone. 

"Now one more thing you guys have to stay hidden from your parents, you can't let them know what you are and try and control your anger when you’re near your family and make sure they don't get suspicious,” I told them.

Embry told them that sooner or later I would go and tell their parents that they are all working at my mechanic shop so their parents wouldn't get suspicious. They all nodded. 

"Alright well you guys better get back before your parents start to worry,” I told them. 

"Alright and Thanks Jake,” They all told me. Matthew came over to me and asked me something,

"Um Jake, I know all of all of us go to the same school except that you’re a junior and we are all sophomores but since 10 and 11th graders have lunch together I was wondering if maybe we could have lunch together and you can tell me more about all this,” Matt told me while looking at the ground unsure of himself. 

"Yea Matt sure but fair warning Me, Embry and Seth go to school with Ness and her friends so I mean we can talk just not at lunch how about Gym, is that good?" I asked while motioning to Embry that he could leave, he nodded and left. 

"Oh really wow that's interesting and yea sure Jake that's fine and one more thing when can we meet Nessie?" Matt asked with excitement written all over his face. 

"Well since you just phased you need to get used to this, since you go to school with me along with Daniel and David you'll probably see her tomorrow, but just so you know she doesn't smell like a vampire even though she's half,”  I said while grinning.

"Oh okay well I'll see you at school tomorrow Jake, and thanks for everything, Bye,” Matt ran off and so did I, I went back to Rachel's place to check if everything was alright. 

Nobody was there except Paul and Rachel since it was their house, my dad must have left with Charlie and Sue and the Cullen’s probably went home. Rebecca left and I assumed with Billy since she was staying with us. 

"Hey Rach, Paul sorry about that it's hard to control that,” I said while rubbing the back of my neck. 

"It's alright Jake, I get it and nobody asked anything Billy and Sam handled everything well so don't worry,” Rachel told me while giving me a hug and walking into the living room. 

"Oh and Paul thanks for making your best man, it's an honor really, “I told him while leaning against the counter. Paul smiled and then said, 

"Jake you've been there for me so of course it would be you and by the way your dad and Becky left to go home and The Cullen’s left too. Billy figured you would spend the night with Nessie so he and Rebecca left you a bag with your stuff you know clothes the usual." Paul told me while handing the bag to me. 

"Oh thanks I'll have to call him tomorrow he and Becky are probably already asleep by now, so do you guys need help?” I asked them while swinging the bag over my shoulder. I looked at my sister and Paul they really were cute together, Paul had his arm wrapped around her waist and Rachel was leaning on his shoulder. 

"Don't worry little brother were fine, tell Ness hi for me and have a goodnight I'll see you later,” Rach told me while giving me a kiss on the cheek, Paul patted my back and then I was out the door running full speed to The Cullen’s. 

 Nessie's POV

After we left Rachel and Paul’s I went into the living room where my family was scattered around. Today was Sunday and tomorrow was Monday, which meant I had school, it’s not like I minded I mean I had a lot of classes with my friends and a few with Jake, Seth, Quil, Embry, Collin and Brady. Today was honestly a fun night, except for when the wolves phased I hope everything was okay, I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't even notice that my father was speaking to me.

“Renesmee, I've been calling your name for about 3 minutes, we are having a quick family meeting in the dining room.” My dad sound while looking at me with a concerned look.

“Are you okay, Ness?” Dad asked me.

“Yea, dad I’m fine.” He nodded and smiled while kissing me on the forehead; I followed him into the dining room and sat next to my mom. My dad was on the other side of my mom, and next to me was Carlisle at the head of the table. At the other head sat Jasper with Alice on one side of him and my father on the other. Esme was next to Carlisle, and across from me, next to her were Rosalie, Emmett and Alice. Everyone was here.

“I just wanted to say that tonight went well, and it was a great night, although I’m worried about the wolves phasing, I spoke with Billy and Sam and they said the same,” Carlisle said while twirling his wedding band around.

“I agree completely, it’s pretty unusual for them to be phasing, especially since I can’t really feel anything out of the ordinary. And, Alice you haven’t seen anything out of the usual?” Jasper asked Alice softly.

“No, not at all, but I’ll keep my eyes open this week, and Edward you can remind me of that, so I won’t forget.” Alice said while smiling at Edward.

“Yes, of course,” My dad said while smiling.

“Bella, you still keep your shield up all the time, right?” Carlisle asked seriously.

“Yes, always I never take it down, well except when I’m with Edward.” My mom smiled and I’m sure if she were human she would be blushing by now. Emmett snickered and then proceeded to say,

“We all know what you and Eddie do every night, that’s why Ness moved out of the cottage, isn’t it Ness?” Emmett asked while smirking.

“I’m not answering you Emmett for two reasons, one you already know the answer and two I don’t feel like discussing or even hearing about my parent’s sex life,” I said very formally. Everyone laughed and Rosalie said,

“That’s my girl Ness.” My dad rolled his eyes, but smiled anyway and my mom just laughed. Alice winked at me, along with Jasper.

“Alright, enough everyone, I think we get the point anyway, just be careful all of you this week, and keep your eyes open, especially you Ness.” Esme said gently I nodded.

She said the same to my parents, because my parents attended Seattle University along with Jasper and Alice. My mom has been majoring in Journalism because she loves to write and my dad has been majoring in medicine, because he likes that. Jasper happens to be majoring in History, because he’s training to be some type of teacher, and Alice has been majoring in fashion and cosmetology. She loves it.

Rosalie and Emmett didn't want to go to college because they already had degrees so, Emmett decided to start working as a contractor, Carlisle connected with some of his friends and hooked Emmett up, and Rosalie has decided to open up her own clothing store in Olympia which is where Emmett works, so she’s been busy. Carlisle still works at Forks Hospital, and no one suspects anything but he’s thinking of transferring to Seattle Hospital just for safe keeping. Esme got a job as a wedding planner in downtown Port Angeles where there are a lot of people, so she’s also been busy. She’s usually the first one home when I come home from school, the rest of the family come home a bit later. With Carlisle last.

“Don’t worry Grandma I’ll be fine, I have the pack to protect me, and I’m always careful.” Esme smiled, my family knew I could protect myself but they still worried.

“Alright, that’s it everyone meeting is over, I’m going to go to my study and look over a few things, Esme care to join me?” Carlisle asked her. She nodded and they left.

My parents decided to go hunting along with Rosalie and Emmett. Alice and Jasper left to my parent’s cottage to fix-up a few things. So I was left alone, I went up to my room, and took a shower. I put my dress away, and moisturized my skin. I picked out my clothes for tomorrow, and then started to brush through my hair, taming my curly locks. I put on my pajamas which consisted of a pink t-shirt and blue shorts. I was just about to sit on my bed and read my book when I heard something hit my window. I went to window and opened it, when I saw Jake I smiled. He climbed up and kissed me sweetly.

“Hi.” He said. I blushed, he was gazing me at with those eyes of his, and I just felt so completely blissful.

“Hi.” I said I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head into the crook of his neck; he put his hands on my waist and rubbed my back soothingly. We just stayed like that, until he started to rub lower and lower and then he got to my butt. I gasped but, he seemed in such a daze that he kept rubbing soothingly; I was getting very turned on, so I pulled back and smirked at him. He grinned.

“Jake, you know we have to stop eventually.” I said while playing with the ends of his cropped hair. He smiled and then kissed me, while backing me up and pushing me on the bed. He hovered over me and started to kiss me fervently, without breaking his lips off of mine. I responded just as feverishly, because in all honestly I wanted him, no I needed him.

 He kept kissing me, and then I started to tug on his shirt, and he gladly removed it. I traced his abs with my fingertips. And I felt him shiver against my touch, and I smiled internally because I knew I affected him the way he affected me.

There was some part of me that, knew we had to stop, but another part of me just wanted to keep on going, I mean I knew Jake in Earth years was 23, but technically speaking he was honestly the same age as me, so we were both hormonal teenagers. I was about to tell him that we should stop but then he started to pull my shirt up, I was still wearing a bra and I mean for a 16 year old I was pretty chesty I was a 36B so it was good enough to get a boy’s blood boiling.

My bra was a red and black lace one, that Alice bought. I let Jake take my shirt off, because I trusted him, once he took it off, I saw the look in his eyes, I almost thought he hated it so I started to cover up, but Jake stopped me and threw my shirt across the room.

“Don’t you dare, you’re perfect Ness, and don’t you even try to argue otherwise.” He told me while looking into my eyes. I smiled and pulled his head down for another kiss, eventually he turned us over and I was now straddling him. I kept kissing him, it almost looked like I was a pro at this, but I wasn't. Rosalie and Alice made me watch a bunch of movies with a lot of kissing and sex in them so I was prepared for when the time came, so I sort of knew what to do.

I kept kissing Jake feverishly, I kissed him with tongue everything and he kissed me back just as hard. I got an idea and I wanted to see if it would work, I started to rub myself against Jake, and see what he would he would, I heard him groan and moan in response. So I knew he was turned on.

Before I knew he flipped us over and he was now back on top of me. He started to kiss my neck, everywhere he could get with my shirt now off, somewhere along the way I felt something sharp against me. And, then I realized that I had given Jake an erection. It was a little weird at first but then I started to get turned on and I’m guessing Jake felt it too because he made a groaning sound, I knew his alpha was taking over, because I could sense it. He wanted me, but I knew we had to stop. I pulled back breathless.

“Jake….. We should really…. stop.” I said breathlessly, it was really hard to concentrate especially with Jake kissing my neck and chest.

“Um uh you’re right Ness, but I can’t you’re just too damn sexy, especially without a shirt on.” Jake said and then he kissed me again, but then pulled back to look at me. He just gazed at me, and I started to blush. He smiled and then said,

“You’re gorgeous Ness.” I smiled and he kissed but then I pushed off of me, and got up. He lay back on the bed, hands behind his back; I knew he was looking at me. So I decided to tease him a little. I didn't put my shirt back on and I came out of my closet in boy shorts that were comfortable but hot looking. I kept walking past Jake, seeing what would happen. Eventually, he got up and pinned me against the door.

“You know, you’re not exactly helping my control right now, when you’re flaunting around your room in just a sexy bra and some shorts, with the thoughts I’m thinking right now, they don’t sound very gentleman like.” Jake said while looking at me. I laughed.

“I know, and that’s the point.” I kissed him. And then went to go put a shirt on. I came out with Jake sitting on my bed. I crawled over to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

“I love you.” He told me while kissing my hair. I smiled.

“I love you too.” I told him while cuddling into him. I decided to ask him about the new wolves phasing.

“So, is everything okay with the wolves that phased?” I asked him seriously, while lying on my stomach facing him.

“Yea, I mean there were three that faced, their names are Matthew, Daniel and David, their sophomores at our school so you’ll meet them tomorrow.” He said while glancing over at the clock. It was 8:20.

“Oh okay, are they going to be okay with me you know?” I asked a little unsure.

“Yea Ness, I explained everything to them, so they should be okay.” He said while propping himself up against the dashboard. I decided to lean against the other dashboard which was long, and I put my feet on Jake’s lap. He smiled.

“Oh by the way Quil won’t be at school because he’s taking care of Claire whose sick with the flu, and Seth won’t be in school the whole week because he’s exploring colleges right now, he’ll be there for the hangout with your friends on Friday though.” Jake said while rubbing my long legs gently.

“Oh okay, and poor Claire tell her to feel better.” I told Jake and he nodded. It was getting pretty late, so I wondered if Jake was going home or staying here. School started at 7:20 so I set my alarm for 6am. I had a text from Anna, Lex, Josie, and Leah.

 Anna asked me everything was okay same with Lexi and Josie and I responded them and told them what happened. Leah asked me if I wanted to go shopping this weekend and I texted her yes. I texted with my friends for a while, checked my instagram, and email, and then put my phone on my nightstand to charge. Jake did the same with his.

“So Lexi, Anna and Josie asked me how everything went today and I said fine, but I told them what happened.” I said.

“Let me guess they are worried about making the new wolves angry.” Jake said while tapping his fingers on my leg.

“Yea, but I told them what you told me, so they calmed down a bit.” I told him. Jake and I kept talking back and forth about random things; you know the usual couple stuff. Finally, I asked him if he was staying because he was already 8:55.

“Jake, are you staying the night, or what?” I asked rather curious.

“Yea, I’m staying I texted you’re Dad before asking if I could and he said yea, as long as there was no funny business.” Jake said but then started to blush; I think I knew what he was thinking. He was the only person whose mind I couldn't read, which was odd.

Recently I have acquired new powers, besides projecting my thoughts to anyone with or without touching them I can now feel emotions, protect myself from any danger, like if someone is going to attack me I can put a bubble around myself and my shield electrocutes them. I can also read minds, but unlike my father who can read anyone’s minds even if there were a million people in a room, he could still read all their minds. I however can only do 25 people maximum, which annoyed me.

“Oh, okay.” I took my legs off his lap and went to go cuddle next to him. He instinctively wrapped his arms around me, Jake started to whisper ridiculously cute things into my ear, and he made me laugh so much. He kissed me and kissed me, I told him cute things too, which made him just kiss me more.

“So, I have a surprise for you this weekend.” Jake said.

“Really?” I asked with excitement. “What is it?”   

“Not telling you, however, since spring break is next week and it is a week, which means it goes from April 13 to April 19, which gives us enough time.” Jake said.

“Alright, I’m so excited to find out.” I said while kissing him, he kissed me back. It was already 9:45 by this point; it was getting pretty late, so I decided to go to the bathroom, put on my regular bikini underwear and my shorts.

I brushed my hair, and took off my bra. I went into my walk in closet which was basically the next room; yes my closet is that big. I looked at all of my clothes and purses and shoes and sighed, I had way too much stuff, although it did all fit me. My outfit for school was hanging on the closet door, and my backpack was leaning against the wall. I came out of my closet and closed the door.

I noticed Jake was hanging up his clothes on the bathroom door, but I took the clothes and put them in my closet. We crawled back into bed, and Jake wrapped his arms around me pulling me close. I switched off the lights, but not before checking my phone.

“Goodnight Jake, sweet sweat dreams. I love you.” I said while snuggling closer to him.

“Night Ness, sleep tight. I love you too, always.” Jake said while tightening his embrace on me. 

Next Morning~ April 6th, Monday.

Renesmee’s  POV

I woke up with a jolt as my alarm went off, it was 6am. I wiggled out of Jake’s embrace, and went to go get ready; I wasn't going to take a shower because I had already taken one last night. I went into the bathroom, washed up and brushed my teeth and then moisturized my skin. I looked at the clock in my bathroom, it was 6:10; Jake would be waking up at 6:25.

I walked out of my bathroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. It was quiet so I figured that everyone had already left, I found a note on the counter top; it was in Esme’s handwriting.

Renesmee,

Everyone had to leave early this morning because we all had errands to run before work and or school, your parents said they would call you before you left for school. Rose and Alice were pleased with your outfit, and Jasper and Emmett said they would get you what you needed from the store, same with your Aunts. Carlisle wants you to stop by at the hospital after school just to ask you something, and I won’t be home when you come from school, neither will anyone else. I know you’ll handle dinner, have fun! Stay safe. Have a good day at school! We love you! Xoxoxo

~Esme

I smiled after I read the note, I put it in my pajama pocket, and made a mental note to tell Jake about taking me to the hospital after school, I was happy my aunts and uncles would get me the necessities I needed because I really needed it. I also needed to think of something to make for dinner. I made myself some coffee and drank it, in no time. It was 6:15, Jake would be up soon. I left some coffee for Jake, I didn't really bother with breakfast because I wasn't that hungry.

I went back to my room, and into my walk-in closet. I took off my pajamas and put on my peach-beige t-shirt that had cute designs on it, not to mention it was lace, I threw on my blue skinny jeans and I put on my peach jacket on. I put on my cream colored ankle boots that had a heel, but not too tall. I put on a simple bracelet, and I stared to put my makeup on, it wasn't much just a little bit. I brushed through my hair, and tamed my curls, the way Rose showed me, and left my hair down, my curls flowing down my back. I sprayed some perfume on, and I was done. ‘

I looked at myself in the mirror and was pleased. I threw the note into my white purse that I choose for this outfit, and made sure that everything else was in my purse. I grabbed my purse and my backpack and walked out of my closet. As I walked out of my closet I heard someone whistle. Jake was in the bathroom fixing his shirt. He had already showered, fixed his hair, and threw his clothes on. He looked really good.

“You look amazing, too good for school.” Jake said while kissing my cheek, instead of my lips so he wouldn't ruin my lipstick.

“You look pretty good to I said.” While giving him a hug, he grinned. He grabbed his backpack and we went downstairs. It was 6:55. Jake drank his coffee, while I told him about Esme’s note.

“Carlisle wants me to stop by the hospital after school, so can you drive me?” I already had my permit, and was getting my license soon; Jake however already had his license.

“Yea, sure.” Jake said. We talked for a little, he wished me luck in Drivers Ed and I wished him luck in Health as to which he laughed. We took my Mercedes and drove to school. Jake held my hand the whole time. Once we got out, Jake intertwined his hands with mine, while people looked over at us.

People looked for a little, but then looked away. Jake and I walked into school. I went to my locker and grabbed my books for first period which was AP English. I turned around and saw my friends walking towards me. They told me I looked nice, and I told them the same.

“So people are already talking about you and Jake dating, some people are jealous and some are saying you guys are so cute.” Alexis told me while twirling one of my curls.

“Wow, well that’s high school for you.” I said, while my friends laughed.

“True Ness, true, so are you ready for Drivers Ed?” Josie asked me. I nodded, Drivers Ed was annoying but it was helpful, plus our teacher was good. Eventually Josie hugged us bye and left because Guidance had called her down.

“Hey Ness, are you ready to have fun with William Shakespeare in English,” Anna asked sarcastically, but then we laughed. Since we were in advanced English, we were starting a unit of Shakespeare, I mean he was alright but our teacher Ms. Rosetta made him like a god, I swear that women was obsessed, she was a great and nice teacher but she had an infatuation.

“You guys are lucky you’re reading Shakespeare, while in English we are reading stories by Homer, which are almost all about Greek Gods and Mr. Ronster drags out the lesson,” Alexis said annoyingly. We talked some more and then Alexis hugged us goodbye and left to her first period which was Physics 1. Anna and I walked into English and sat down; our seats were next to each other. Ms. Rosetta was in a good mood today so she started to give a quick introduction to Shakespeare and one of his plays that we would be reading tomorrow which happened to be Hamlet.

Jake’s POV

I dropped Nessie off at her locker and went to mine, which wasn't too far from hers. I put my stuff away, and took my stuff out for my first period which was Physics 1, I had it with one of Ness’s friends Alexis and she was nice, so I enjoyed talking to her. I closed my locker and saw Embry, Justin, Drew and Tom make their way over to me.

“Hey Jake, heard you and Nessie were together already, nice man she’s hot.” Tom said. I didn't mind that he called her hot because well Ness and Tom were friends and he was my friend, plus I knew he had a crush on Anna.

“Wow, already things spread fast, and thanks man she’s amazing.” I said. He just nodded, I saw him looking at Anna, she was pretty really she was, I knew her for a while now, she’s really sweet, smart, she and Ness are practically identically. Especially their insecurities. They were even the same height about. Anna was dressed in some blue jeans that were dark and had a few rips in them. She had on a silver t-shirt, with some grey ankle boots, Ness’s outfit was way fancier but Anna’s was pretty good too.

I smiled at Tom and he grinned, I got what he was thinking, eventually he went off to AP English which he had with Ness and Anna. Drew and I talked about Italian for a while since we had that together and then he left because the Coach wanted to talk to him. I’m also on the football team, Ness used to do cheer-leading but quit it, now she does volleyball and cross country, right now she does cross country.

“Jake, are you going to practice today.” Justin asked me, he was also on the football team, Embry was too so he asked the same thing.

“Yea, I am I just have to take Ness to the hospital and then I’m coming back cause Ness has practice too.” I said while looking over at Ness, she smiled at me and then looked away.

“How are you lovebirds doing anyway Embry asked?” While he smirked along with Justin, I rolled my eyes.

“Good, she’s amazing, and I love her to pieces.” I said.

“I bet she’s a great kisser too.” Embry joked.

“Oh yea, because Jake looks whipped.” Justin chimed in. Again, I rolled my eyes.

“Shut up guys, but yea she is, an amazing one.” I said. They just smirked; I guess they were right I was whipped. We said goodbye, and I headed off to Physics while Embry went off to Health and Justin went to AP Calculus.

 I walked in and sat down next to James, he was one of my friends. In front of me sat Jordan, who I was also friends with and on the other side of me sat Michael. Basically all my friends were around me. Alexis walked in, and smiled at me, I nodded at her, and she sat behind me.

“Hey Jake, how are you?” She asked while opening her Physics binder.

“I’m good, pretty tired because of the two new. I looked around. Wolves. I said it more quietly. She nodded and then took out her textbook.

“Well that’s understandable, oh and don’t they go to our school?” She asked me.

“Yea, they all do you’ll meet them at lunch.” I told her. We talked a bit more, and then our teacher Mr. Richerson walked in. He wrote our lesson on the board and started writing down notes and starting the day.

Ness’s POV

It was already 6th period, this day felt like it was dragging on and on. I hated Mondays, they were torturous. I was happy it was 6th period though because I had photography which was my elective choice. So far I had homework in English which was just to read a biography on Shakespeare and answer some questions. I had no Physics homework because Mr. Richerson was in a good mood, but I did have Calculus homework which was just a worksheet. Drivers Ed was annoying, but I passed everything so I’m happy. World History was tough, we took a lot of notes, but to be honest I loved history I had homework in that area too but I started most of it in class so I only had a little left at home.

I sat down in my seat in Photography. Next to me sat my friend Julie, and on the other side sat my friend Andrew, in front of me sat Emma another one of my friends and behind me sat the annoying Chris with his friend Dean next to him. They annoyed me to no point, but I have already gotten used to them.

Our teacher Ms. Fray walked in and told us our lesson. We took some notes, and then we did what we did on Friday, we gave visual affects to the pictures which we took, and we did more things. Our homework was a worksheet but I finished it with my friends in class, we helped each other. Class ended and now it was lunch.

10th and 11th graders had lunch together so it was kind of crowded. I sat with Alexis, Josie, Anna, and Brenda. Oh I forget to mention I had Calculus and World History with Brenda which was fun because we sat next to one another. At my table also my friends the ones who didn’t know the secret, that would be Hanna and Lily two sophomores and Julie, Danielle, Jessica, and Heather. Lunch was fun us girls talked and talked about a million things.

I met the new wolves that phased and I could already tell that they would be great friends, I talked with them for a while too and it was fun too. After Lunch I had Chorus with Alexis, Josie, Anna and Brenda. Our teacher Mrs. Saborido was really nice and class was fun. Last period I had Spanish 4 with Brenda and my friends Emma and Andrew. Unfortunately the teacher Senora Gomez was in a bad mood today so she made us take a bunch of notes, but surprisingly gave no homework. So I was happy about that. I went to my locker and grabbed my books I would need to take home.

“Hey Ness are you going to cross country practice today.” Brenda asked me. She and I both did cross country along with Anna. While Josie and Alexis did swimming, we always came to each other’s meets; we were all supportive of one another.   

“Yea, I am but I have to go see Carlisle first.” I told Brenda and she nodded. Alexis, Josie and Anna came over after and we talked a bit, but then Lex and Jos left to practice and Anna left to go call her mom. Brenda went down to the office to get a form and told me she would me see in the gym. I took my phone out of my purse and saw that I had a couple of messages.

From Grandpa Carlisle:

Hey Ness, no need to come down to see me I forgot you had practice, it was nothing important I just wanted to let you know that I have your vitamins but I’ll bring them home. Love you. See you later. I texted my grandpa back and then opened the message from my Aunt Rose.

From Aunt Rose:

Hey Nessie Alice and I got you what you wanted we dropped it off at home it’s in your room, we also got you a few clothes not too much but a little. See you later. Love you. I texted Aunt Rose back and then opened my message from Emmett.

Uncle Emmett:

“Hey Munchkin I got you what you wanted for school and for your own purposes, I also got you extra things for cross country, I left it in your room. See you at home later. Love you. I texted Emmett back and then opened my message from my mom.

Mom:

“Hey honey, just to let you know we’ll be home kind of late today because we have some things to take care of, be good okay, I know you can make dinner, also do me a favor go over to Charlie’s and make him some dinner too because Sue is out of town and I don’t want him living off of pizzas. Ha ha. Anyway your dad went grocery shopping during our lunch break so the stuff is on the counter, put it away when you get home. We love you. Stay safe! See you later. Love you! Xoxoxo I texted my mom and then texted Charlie that I would be over to make dinner and he said Okay and well the same things my mom said. 

Jake’s POV

I was in 6th period which was auto mechanics, I honestly loved that elective I had it with my friends Drew, Cody and Thomas; we all sat near each other and were talking about football practice and some other things. For homework I didn't have much, I had no Physics homework because my teacher was in a good mood. My English homework was another story, Ness was in Honors English, for homework we had to write about someone who was important to us, and I knew who to write about. I smiled at the thought of Ness.

For Calculus I had a worksheet, and World History it was just some notes and an essay, Mr. Jenner rarely gave Hw in auto mechanics so I didn't have any there, in Italian I had to do a worksheet, and well weight-lifting was just that, I liked that class too because it helped me get my mind off things.

Lunch was good, and now it was the end of the day, I went over to my locker grabbed my books and then walked over to where my friends stood. Tom was looking at Anna, but she didn't notice him because she was talking with Andrew.

“Hey Tom, what are you looking at man?” I asked with sarcasm hinting at my voice. “Dude just go talk to her.” I nudged him. He just rolled his eyes.

“I would but I’m just shy, and what if she doesn't like me,” Tom said while fixing his jacket. Drew, Cody and James eventually came over.

“Um Jake, why are those seniors checking out your girl?” Drew pointed out. I turned to look at them, ugh it was Brad Nickerson and his friends the jocks of the school, and luckily he didn't play football but basketball. They were staring at her ass, like really; I knew what I had to do. I gave my friends a nod and they smirked.

I walked over to Ness and her friends, while casually putted my hand on Ness’s back near her butt. She jumped.

“Gosh Jake you scared me, but hey,” Ness said while giving me a kiss.

“Hey Jake,” Anna said. I talked with Ness and her friends for a bit, we talked about the hangout on Friday, and things like that.

“So who’s going to be there?” Brenda asked.

“Um well me obviously, Seth, Embry, Quil, Collin, Brady, Justin and the new wolves that you just met today.” I said while looking over to see Brad glaring at me, I gave him a smirk and lowered my hand so it was on Ness’s butt.

Again, she gasped but then casually leaned into me.

“Wow Jake, just wow you realize you sent Brad away with that one move.” Anna and Alexis said.

“Yep, that was my point.” We all laughed.

“Alright guys I got to go, but I’ll see you at track practice.” Ness said and her friends nodded.

Ness’s POV

Don’t get me wrong Jake putting his hand on my ass was a little over the top, I knew he hated Brad, but he shouldn't have done that in public.  

“You know you should really do that at home.” I was whispered in his ear while we walked to the gym. I had already told him what Carlisle texted me so he was just walking me to practice.

“Yea I know but still, I missed you.” Jake said while pulling me into a kiss. We kissed and kissed until my phone buzzed.

Stop kissing your boyfriend and get you butt to practice, before I kick it, jk love you, but seriously c’mon. It was from Anna, I laughed that girl was something, I showed Jake and he laughed too.

“Hey, I meant to ask does Anna like anyone.” Jake asked me.

“Um no not really, she seems interested in Seth, even though they've never really met, but I think she may like Tom.” Ness said.

“Hmmm okay, don’t tell her but Tom likes her.” I told Ness. This is perfect I thought Anna does cross country with me, so I could possibly get them to talk with one another, since football practice and track practice was on the same field.

“That’s perfect; I mean I’ll make sure she notices him.”

“Okay, okay Miss. Matchmaker.” Jake said and I laughed.

“Alright I got to go, see you on the field Mr. Quarterback.” I told him while getting really close.

“You sure will Ms. Cross Country Captain.” Jake told me, and then pulling me in for another kiss, and heading towards the gym.

Fast Forward to Thursday April 9th.

Renesmee’s POV

I was excited for today I would be hanging out with Rebecca; I had just finished cross country practice and was now going home with Jake. School was good today; I finished all of my homework before practice and in school so that way Becky and I could hangout. My mind was everywhere today, I was thinking about the SAT’S which were coming up, Rachel’s wedding and most importantly the hangout tomorrow.

Jake finally grabbed my hand, and laced our hands together. I smiled

“What’s on your mind Ness?” Jake asked. I told him everything and he reassured me that everything would be good, finally we got home.

When we got home, I noticed that Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett were the only ones home.

“Where is everyone?” I asked suddenly curious. Jake did some weird handshake with Emmett and Jasper; they were really close now; after that they went into the kitchen.

“Your parents are still at school, they are in the library, doing their homework and just researching things.” Jasper said while handing Jake some water.

“Oh, when will they be home?” I asked while taking a sip of water that Emmett gave me.

“Probably after you come home, it’s only 7pm.” Rose said while flipping through a cook book, I guess she would be busy tonight, probably because Esme asked her too.

‘Oh, okay how about Carlisle and Esme?”

“Carlisle got caught up at the hospital it’s his first day in Seattle Hospital and they already have him swapped with surgeries, and Esme also got caught up with her clients, apparently everyone wants to get married in the spring.” Alice said while flipping through her school books.  

“Wow, and what about you guys?” I asked looking carefully at them.

“Well, I did all my work at the hair salon and clothing store, so I came home because Emmett said some of his clients are coming over and well I need to cook, so they don’t suspect anything.” Rose said while flipping through the cookbook furiously.

“And, I finished all my work and needed to come home and make sure everything was fine, when my clients came over to discuss the construction.” Emmett said while coming over and rubbing Rose’s shoulders calming her instantly.

“I wanted to come home and just finish my homework.” Alice said while closing her books. “And now I’m done.” Alice stated proudly.

Jasper smiled at her.

“I needed to go hunting, plus we wanted to make sure Rose and Emmett would be okay.” Jasper said while going over to her.

“Alright guys were gonna go, everything will be fine Rose, Emmett don’t worry, and Ness have fun with Becky, I saw your outfit and loved it, but be careful, okay.” Alice said while coming over and giving me a hug, and whispering to me,

“Oh by the way, Jake and you will be hitting third base this weekend, so enjoy.” Alice said with a wink, everyone else obviously hearing just smirked, except for Jake who looked confused. I sent him a thought and he nodded while smiling.

“Okay Alice, gosh.” I said with a blush covering my cheeks. They said goodbye and left.

I went upstairs took a quick shower, and went to go get ready. Rebecca texted saying she would be here in 30 minutes, I looked at the clock it was 7:20. Just enough time to get ready. I threw on some black skinny jeans, a cute purple short sleeve top, my black leather studded jacket and some short black uggs and my black dangly earrings. I looked and in the mirror and was pleased.

I walked downstairs and saw Rose cooking and Emmett setting the table, while Jake was finishing some homework, we talked for a bit and then Rebecca came and picked me up. I went everywhere with her, since it was now going to be warmer, I bought myself a few new things. We also went to see a movie, went to a bookstore, and got a pedicure. She also took me to a vintage store, where I bought a few things.

“Thank you so much Becky, I had an amazing time, I’m glad we got to spend some time together.” I told her while hugging her.

“No problem Renesmee, I had fun too, see you around, okay, anytime you need anything I’ll be here.” She said while smiling, I nodded, grabbed my things and walked out of her car. While walking to the door, I saw Jake coming out of his car.

“Hey, where did you go?” I asked him, he pulled me into a kiss and grabbed my bags.

“Embry, Justin and I went over to Sam’s to help him with his car.” Jake said while unlocking the door, he put my bags down and then we went into the kitchen.

Jake’s POV

Spending time with Justin, Embry and Sam was fun, they eased some of my worries and told me to just love Ness and care for her. I saw her standing at the door looking at me she looked gorgeous, I knew she had fun my sister because of the way she looked. I set her bags down and led her into the kitchen.

“You know, this is too pretty for hanging out with my sister, someone could have done something bad.” I said while kissing her neck. I felt her smile.

“Like what, Jake?” she said while tugging at the ends of my hair, god I loved it when she did that. I looked into her eyes and smirked.

“Well something like this” I told her while pushing her against the countertop, “Or this.” I said while squeezing her butt and running my hands up and down her waist, “Maybe even this” I said while fiercely kissing her, and opening her month, she tugged at my hair, and I squeezed her waist tighter, we kept kissing until someone cleared their throat.

I hadn't realized that we were now on the other wall, which led to the dining room, I blushed along with Ness.

“Well Jake, I get that you guys missed each other but I mean the kitchen is the safe area, I’m serious.” Emmett said while Rosalie laughed and so did the other two people.

“Ness, Jake, this is Sarah and Martin, Emmett’s clients.” Rose said while motioning for us to sit down. “And Sarah and Martin this is my niece Renesmee but we call her Ness or Nessie and her boyfriend Jake.” Rose said while smiling, she gave me an it’s-fine-I handled-everything look. 

“It’s so nice to meet you both; Rosalie has told us so much about you.” Sarah said while giving Ness a small hug, they looked young; I decided to just drop it, Ness would figure out eventually or maybe even now, based on how she was looking at them.  

Ness’s POV

I decided to use powers and figure some things out.

Sarah was 23 and Martin was 24, they got married 2 years ago and now were buying a house, because they wanted kids. Martin worked as a business investor, but he seemed stressed out, Sarah worked as a physical therapist but she also seemed strange. I did some more digging and found out that she was 3 months pregnant and that she had just found out, while Martin just found out that he would president of his company.

I smiled typical couple I thought to myself. Rose already knew everything along with Emmett because I quickly projected to them.

“Same to you, well I already ate, but it’s been pleasure so I’ll just leave you all too it.” I said while starting to head up.

“Oh nonsense it’s only 9pm, please join us, even if you've ate, I would love some company.” Sarah said with Rosalie nodding at me, so I agreed. Jake and I took a seat across from Sarah and Martin.

“So Ness, your uncle tells me that you’re an artist.” Martin says trying to make small talk with me.

“Yep, I love to paint, anything actually,” I say while taking a sip of my water.

“Oh please, Ness you’re more than good, she actually painted this whole dining room.” Jake said while motioning to the designs and such on the walls. Sarah and Martin looked impressed, I just blushed, but Jake leaned over and gave me a chaste kiss, making me blush even more. Everyone just grinned.

“Well Nessie, you sure are talented, this is really good.” Sarah said with Martin nodding. I thanked them and just listened to what Martin and Emmett talked about. Eventually Jake had to leave, so I told him goodbye, I went up to my room, changed and put my backpack in my closet. I crawled into bed, but not before charging my phone.

I saw a text from Jake:

Night Ness, Love you see you tomorrow. Xoxoxo :)

I smiled, I really loved Jake he was amazing, and the imprint just made me feel more whole with him. I texted him back, set my alarm for 6am and put my phone on my dresser, while falling into a deep sleep.

Friday, April 10th

Renesmee’s POV

My alarm buzzed and I woke up with a jolt, I got up, washed my face and then went into my closet. Today was basically the first official day of warm weather, it would be 63 degrees today so I had no clue what to wear today, and luckily I found a small post it with writing on it.

Wear this, it might be windy today. ~ Aunt Alice and Rose.

I smiled; my Aunts were obsessed with fashion. I threw on my blue skinny jeans, and put on the turquoise blue shirt that they picked out for me, it was simple yet cute. I threw on my black leather jacket, but on my black flats and did a quick hairstyle. I put on some earrings and I had my watch on, my makeup was simple but good. I grabbed my backpack and purse and went downstairs.

My grandparents had already left, along with Rose and Emmett; I went into the kitchen to find my mom looking through her purse.

“Hey mom,” I said while coming over to give her a hug.

“Hey Ness how’d you sleep?” She said while playing with one of my curls.

“Good, I’m happy today is a half day, and my friends and I are hanging out with Jake and the pack later,” I said while grabbing some coffee.

“Oh that’s right, tell Alexis, Brenda, Josie, and Anna hi for me, oh and your father and I won’t be home tonight because we are going hunting, so if you need us we’ll be at the cottage,” My mom said while giving me a Styrofoam cup for my coffee. I smiled, I really loved my mom, and I missed the cottage a little but not too much, my parents needed their well privacy for a lack of better wording.

My mom must have known what I was thinking because we both started laughing, and then my dad walked in.

“Morning Renesmee, how’d you sleep?” My dad asked while coming over and kissing me on the head and giving my mom a chaste kiss.

“Good, dad, oh thanks for giving me some insight about my recent new powers,” I told him while looking at the clock, it was 7am, Jake should be here soon I thought.

“No problem honey, just be careful okay, don’t get so worked up, take it slow, and be careful tonight.” My dad told me while giving me a look I knew very well.

“Don’t worry dad, I’m coming home right after the beach, so no worries.” I said while checking my phone, Jake texted saying he would be here in a few minutes. My dad looked at my mom, I knew they something I didn't, so I looked at them carefully.

“Well Ness, you’re actually not, Jake asked me if you could stay with him, and I agreed because I trust you both,” My dad said with that look of….

I almost screamed, but then stated, “Oh god, dad you didn't I mean I've already had the talk with mom and well yea…… I started to stutter, and my cheeks were probably fifty shades of red by now. My mom gave a warm look, and then squeezed my dad’s hand; I knew they were having a silent conversation. My dad nodded and then laughed.

“Alright Ness, never mind, I see that your mom has already covered bases with you, and don’t worry about Jake, I didn't say anything bad, I just told him to control himself, he may be older than you but he still has the mindset of an 16 year old.” My dad said while smirking a bit, I was ready to kill myself I can’t believe this. Oh well, it could have been worse, my mom heard me so she laughed.

Jake texted me saying he was here, so I told my parents goodbye and was off, Jake and I talked and I asked him what Edward had said, and he told me, it really wasn't that bad.

Finally we got to school, since it was a half day and we ended at 12:16 things went by pretty fast. Spring Break was soon, in 2 weeks basically, so not next week but the week after that. It was already the end of the day, there was no cross country practice, so Alexis, Anna, Brenda, Josie and I gathered by Anna’s locker.

“So, we’re going to your house right?” Anna asked while closing her locker after putting on some lip gloss, and glancing Tom’s way.

“Will you just stop being a pussy and go to talk to the boy,” Lexi said while nudging Anna, I just gave her the look.

“I don’t know, what if it goes bad,” Anna stated.

“It won’t, just try, I mean if you can talk to rest of them, like you always do, then just talk to Tom, be yourself,” Brenda exclaimed while chipping her nails.

Josie nodded and then said, “She’s right An, just talk to him, I mean he’s always on the field when you have cross country practice so start up a conversation.”

“Okay, fine Monday I’ll do that, I promise, it’s time, I mean I talk to all his friends, but him,” Anna said while being bold and smiling in Tom’s way, as to which he blushed a bit.

“Oooohh!” We all teased, and then started laughing. Anna said her cousin Volodia would be picking us up, so we went outside, I had already told Jake, so we were good.

Anna’s POV

We were outside waited for my cousin Volodia who was 21, and I swear if he doesn't come I’ll kill him, like legit. I thought about what Lex, Bren, Ness, and Josie said about Thomas, like he was a good guy but it’s just there was a part of me that felt like someone else had my heart.

I told my friends especially Nessie about that, and when she said that Seth would be at the hangout my heart raced, I just don’t know why, I’m the only one who has never actually met him, only because he’s been touring colleges, and was excused from school. He just came home today, so he’ll be at the hangout, however I did meet his sister.

Leah. She is so nice, and kind, every time she’s in town, all of us get together for a good laugh, I've asked her about Seth a couple times and the whole imprinting thing and she told me that Seth is sort of laid back about it. Well, I’ll meet him today; anyways I decided to give Thomas a try.

On a half day school ended at 12:16 and now it was 12:18, if he’s not here by 12:20, he’s a goner, I promise.

“Ugh, where he is, I swear he’s always late,” I said while checking my phone again.

“Don’t worry Anna, he’ll be here, we heard his voice on the phone when you asked him, he sounded serious,” Brenda said while giving me a hug. I smiled; she always knew how to make me feel better.

“So, we all have our clothes with us, right?” Josie asked a bit anxious.

“Yea, my Aunt Alice just texted me saying she took our clothes and laid them out on my bed, and Rose left us small tips for our hair,” Ness said while texting on her phone.

“I honestly love your aunts, they’re amazing,” Alexis said while glancing at Justin, he was part of the pack, and she may have a small crush on him. We all smiled at her warmly, Justin didn't know Lex that well. Maybe that would change tonight.

Finally, my phone buzzed and my cousin said he’d be here in less than a minute, I looked at the time it was 12:20. Wow I thought to myself he’s actually on time for once in a lifetime. Volodia came and drove us to Nessie’s house, before I got out he grabbed my arm, I turned to look at him.

“What?” I asked a little anxious.

“Look, Anna, I know I haven’t exactly been like a cousin to you, it’s only because my life is just a little crazy right now, and I know that’s not an excuse, I just wanted to say I’m sorry, I have spring break right now from school, so I’ll be around, if you need anything just call, I’m serious,” He said truly.

I was astounded really I was, I didn't know what in the heck I was supposed to say so I just leaned over and gave him a hug, he hugged me back tightly.

“Thanks Volodia and I’ll try to remember that,” I told him while getting out of the car. “Thanks for the lift home,” I said through the window.

“No problem, have fun tonight, but be careful,” He said with a stern tone.

“I know Dad, I’ll be fine, I’m not a little girl anymore,” I said while looking at the time, it was 12:35. He laughed and then said,

“Well that’s for sure, well I got to go, see you later Anna,” He said while starting up the car. I backed away and waved goodbye, and then went over to my friends. Simultaneously they all said,

“See, he does care.” I nodded and we went inside, laughing like little girls.

Renesmee’s POV

Anna’s cousin Volodia, had dropped us off, we had a quick snack of some fruit thing Rose made last night and then went up to my room to get dressed. I was about to go to the bathroom and get some makeup supplies, when my phone rang, it was my Dad.

“Hey Dad,” I said while putting my makeup bag on my dresser.

“Hey sweetie, so did you get home alright?” My dad asked. I heard my mom’s voice briefly.

“Yea, Anna’s cousin gave us a lift and now we’re getting ready,” I said while looking at all our outfits.

“Alright, I’ll let you get back, be careful tonight and have fun, Alice said she would drop of your overnight bag later, we love you Ness,” My parents both said, and I smiled.

“Okay, tell Alice thanks, and I will, love you too, Bye,” I clicked end and then turned to my friends.

“Well, we obviously have some of the same taste in clothing,” I said while motioning to the clothing.

“Oh yea, we do, alright I’m doing everyone’s hair and makeup,” Alexis said more like dictated. We all laughed.

“Really, Lex, you’re going to torture me like that, why can’t I do it myself?” Anna whined, while Josie, Bren and I just snickered.

“Because Miss. Anna Kathryn Perozhak, you always underestimate yourself which is why I picked out your outfit and I’m doing your hair and makeup, you need to appreciate yourself for once,” Alexis scolded, but we nodded as well, she was right.

“Alright fine, but only because your my friend and I love you,” Anna said while grabbing her clothes and going into the bathroom to change.

I threw on my outfit which was a pretty summer dress and a light colored jean jacket; I put on my grey vans and added a bow necklace with infinity earrings. I put my hair into a bun braid sort of thing, fixed my makeup and was done.

Alexis had a baby blue shirt on with some white capris on, she had her silver sandals, and she was wearing her A necklace and some cute earrings. Her hair was styled into something really cute but simple and she had a dark jean jacket on. Her makeup was subtle but it made her green eyes pop, and enhanced her reddish brunette hair.

Josie was wearing a flowery skirt with designs on it and a red flowy shirt; she had her beige-brown sandals on and a brown jacket. Her hair was in a bun sort of twisty thing, it was really pretty, and her makeup was perfect it made her hazel eyes come out, and it enhanced her outfit greatly.

Brenda had a dark blue/baby blue dress on with designs on it; she had on silver-white sandals and a white studded jacket. She left her down, adding some volume to it, because her hair was naturally wavy and she wanted it to be tamed. Her makeup was little but enough to make her dark blue eyes look luminous.

We all approved of each other, and gushed over how good we all looked, finally Anna came out of the bathroom with Alexis right on her heels.

“Stop fidgeting, you look amazing,” Lex shouted, but she was right Anna looked wonderful.

 She had on a denim skirt on that was good length but was enough to get someone’s blood boiling, she had a white shirt on with a bunch of designs, and she had some white converse on and a jean jacket. Her hair was put into a cute twisty thing, but it was left down, her makeup was minimum but it made her eyes pop. She had on some cute rose earrings and an infinity ring.

“You look amazing.” We all said while giving her a huge hug. Brenda called her brother and he came to get us and drove us to First Beach. Once we got there, Jake and I locked eyes, I ran to him and gave him a huge hug, he lifted me in the air and gave me a passionate kiss. Alexis was talking with Justin and they looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Brenda was with Embry and they were laughing so hard, which was a good thing; Josie was talking with David one of the new wolves and they looked like they were enjoying each other’s company.  But what really stunned us all were Anna and Seth.

They weren't talking to each other, not laughing, not being normal; no they were just staring at one another intently.

Seth’s POV

I was finally back at home, and I was so happy to see everyone, especially the new wolves. Jake said we would be going to First Beach to hang out with Ness and her friends, which I was glad about.

I heard a car come up, I saw Ness run up to Jake, Alexis went over to Justin, Brenda to Embry, and David walked over to Josie, but then,

I saw her, Anna was her name.

She was gorgeous, I knew she went to our school because I recognized her, she was amazing. Her long penny-golden brown colored hair, bounced with every step she took. The sunlight reflecting on her made her look like a princess, her eyes, a bronze caramel brown kind of color that lit up so warmly, her eyes looked so loving. Her face, pale, porcelain, like a doll, and her freckles that dotted under her eyes a bit were adorable.

Her lips, red as rose but also pink like a flower, looked so soft, so plump, she was stunning. It felt like we were the only ones here, I knew right then and there that no matter what I would protect this girl, because she was my world now, my everything.

My world stood for her, only her, I could feel her breath as she locked eyes with me, she didn't look away, no she looked at me like I was the only she would ever want to see. Something inside me was surfacing, like a warm light glazing the beach sand, a warm feeling started to surface in my stomach.

I kept looking at her, until I realized that this was it for me, she was the one, everything that affected her, I could now feel, she was mine, and I was hers.

It was right then and then that I had grasped what was happening to me,

I Seth Clearwater had imprinted on a girl, who I felt the most incredible pull to…………………………………………….

"Gasp." Told you there would be a lot of surprises in this Chapter, if it was a little too long sorry but there was a lot. Anyway Chapter 9 and 10 will be up this weekend or some type next week. In Chapter 9, things will be a bit complicated Seth will be confused about this imprinting because he'll see how Anna acts with Tom. That's all I will tell you. However there will be a tiny suprise at the end of Chapter 9. Chapter 9 will be titled Something Special to Me. In Chapter 10, there will be a new character, which will be Anna's 2nd cousin, she will be introduced in Chapter 10, in the middle. And, something else will happen in Chapter 10 as well, so stay tuned fellow readers. Chpater 10 will be titiled New Beginnings. So that's it, all I will tell you. PLEASEEEE REMEMBER TO READ, RATE, REVIEW, AND PLEASEEE COMMENT. Thanks! Also TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!! Thanks so much everyone! Well that's it. Enjoy :) ♥

~ Madridrome54

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.1K 66
Renesmee's account after breaking dawn part 2 (with Jake) I do not own Twilight Stephenie Meyer does
92.4K 2.4K 74
This is a story about Esme and the Cullens set after the battle against the Volturi. It is mainly written in her POV. The Cullens are living their h...
64K 1.1K 15
It has been 3 years since the Volturi confronted the Cullen's and their witnesses on the clearing and a lot has happened since then. Renesmee has not...