The Bad Boy Is My Tutor

Von Solaire_

"Deceptions, kitten. Just deceptions." --> do check out my new book- The Millionaire Wants Me (it is a spi... Mehr

The Bad Boy Is My Tutor
Chapter One- New Tutor (EDITED)
Chapter Two- Introductions (EDITED)
Chapter Three-Incidents (EDITED)
Chapter Four- New Friend (EDITED)
Chapter Five- Fighting (EDITED)
Chapter Six- Blessings (EDITED)
Chapter Seven- Sleep (EDITED)
Author's Note
Chapter Eight- Encounter (EDITED)
Chapter Nine- Confusion, shock and other feelings (EDITED)
Chapter Ten- Piercings and surprises (EDITED)
Chapter Eleven- Secrets
Chapter Twelve- Date part 1
Chapter Thirteen- Date part 2
Chapter Fourteen- Date part 3
Chapter Fifteen- Kidnapped
Chapter Sixteen- Regrets
Chapter Seventeen- Special Request
Chapter Eighteen- Mystery Revealed
Chapter Nineteen- Slightly Dangerous
Chapter Twenty- Complicated
Another Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-One- Betrayals
Chapter Twenty-Two- Dresses and Opportunities
Chapter Twenty-Three- Night of Lovers part 1
Chapter Twenty-Four- Night Of Lovers part 2
Chapter Twenty-Five- Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Six- I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter Twenty-Seven- New Beginning
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Together
Chapter Twenty-Nine- Change Of Plans
Chapter Thirty- Fights Aren't Really My Style
Chapter Thirty-One- One Time
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-Three- Close Shave
Chapter Thirty-Four- Truth Revealed
Chapter Thirty-Five- Reunions
Did You Get It Right?
Chapter Thirty-Six- Expect The Unexpected
Chapter Thirty-Seven- Holding On And Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Eight- Make Or Break
Chapter Thirty-Nine- Confessions Of Confessions
Chapter Forty- Memories And Flashbacks
Chapter Forty-One- The Results
Chapter Forty-Two- The Last Night
Chapter Forty-Three - Bad Boy Vibes
Writer's block
Chapter Forty-Four- Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
Chapter Forty-Five- Snap Decisions
Chapter Forty-Six- Making Deals With The Devil
Final Note!
Epilogue
Bonus chapters// more stories

Chapter Thirty-Two- Fatal Revelation

6.4K 202 20
Von Solaire_

Vince

'Amanda!' I yelled as loudly as I could, but before I had uttered those words, I had already known that she would not respond.

Impulsively, I tried to exit the ring, to follow her, but the security guards blocked my way and held me back firmly, their arms like steel against me.

I wanted to hit them but it would get me disqualified from the match. What's the point already, anyway?

"This is important!" I pleaded with the guards loudly, but either they were really deaf or they simply ignored me.

At the corner of my eye, I almost imagined them smirking with some evil intent.

Thus, I could only watch her slip away from me, but the worst part was, I could not do anything to stop it.

It was quite a spectacle, my insides were trembling with rage and something else entirely.

It was like a movie, how it played out. Everyone, all the crowds that were standing around the ring stared at me, if they were not already doing so before I shouted.

Defeat washed over me, numbing the feeling in my gut. My heart sank. I should have punched the guards and ran after her, but it might still be too late.

With a loud yell of victory, I didn't notice Jerry swinging at me until I flew almost halfway across the ring with a loud cracking sound and landed on the cold hard concrete, head first.

The crowd immediately erupted into loud 'boos' or 'yeses' depending on who they supported. All these just sounded like annoying mosquitoes buzzing, as I was still scrawled out over the floor, blood everywhere.

The pain, fresh and raw, penetrated my skin and I had to wince in pain. My head was too wet, caked with blood when I struggled to open my eyes, though only white light was visible but flickering. The concrete felt like it was burning against my skin.

The announcer was still struggling to speak. 'All-all right! Victory for The Dragon after an interesting match tonight! What a shame for Lightning Warrior.' The announcer said ruefully.

Arms started to lift me up but I still could not allow my legs to obey. They felt like jelly and when I tried to lift my hands up to support myself, I felt a sharp pain in my ribcage. Broken bones maybe?

'Critically injured. Awaiting instructions.' A clear voice rang out, distinguishing from the cacophony that was happening in the crowd.

'Call an ambulance. Now!' A stronger familiar voice demanded, though my ears were not registering whose voice was it.

Little did I realize that it was the last thing I heard before my mind slowly began to absorb the pain and slip into unconsciousness like a drunkard getting intoxicated.

.~.~.

48 hours later

The first thing that I could smell was the antiseptic and clinical alcohol that wafted the room. I fought back a shiver as the cold air blew against my skin.

Where was I? I tried to remember how I got here but my mind didn't seem to want to cooperate to figure out this mystery. Time to see for myself then.

My eyes flickered, once, twice. Then, I slowly opened my eyes and they squinted while I tried to adjust myself to the brightness.

I was lying on a hospital bed, with string and cords of various types connected to my body. Instinctively, I flinched, horrified at this revelation.

Trying to get up into a sitting position on the hospital bed, I tried to figure out how long have I been on this bed. Three hours maybe?

'Two days, actually.' An unfamiliar voice spoke from somewhere near me.

I jumped a little. I didn't mean to utter my thoughts out loud.

'I knew you will wake up sooner or later.' The voice continued.

How did I end up here? What have I done? These questions started buzzing in my overheated head.

I was tempted to ask those questions, but instead, I asked another question.

'Who are you?' My voice sounded weak and coarse, so I cleared my throat.

He was heavily built, with dark brown hair chopped short. He raised his eyebrows at me, for whatever reason I had no idea.

'Seems like your condition is much worse than I had imagined.' He replied, although his tone was slightly derisive.

"Who are you?" I repeated, getting more irritated by the second.

"Well well. You don't remember me? What a shame. We had such fond memories together." He continued, ignoring my question yet again, though he was fighting a smirk.

"This is the last time before I lose my patience. Who are you exactly?" I demanded.

"Your impatience is still the same as before, little brother. I'm Damien." He said finally.

I should have felt relieved, but instead, a cold feeling went down my spine.

That name, it...it doesn't ring a bell.

I hoped it was just temporary amnesia and my memory would be restored. But, at the back of my mind, I doubted.

What if I couldn't remember anything from before?

Damien must have spotted the look of horror from my face, so his face softened and gave me a look of sympathy.

"I see you have no recollection. I'll give you some space to think." He said and dismissed himself from my room, but not without handing me a glass of water.

As I chucked the welcoming drink down, I couldn't help my worried and wayward thoughts. What else was there before? Could it be important?

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on my memories. There was alcohol I think, and a lot of people.

Opening my eyes, I looked down at my injuries. They might give me a clue. I was in a fight. Yes, this was certain.

What happened before? It wasn't like me to lose a fight, unless there was something important that was bothering me greatly.

I thought hard. But I couldn't remember. There was a gap in my memory. Although I didn't know what it was, I had the strong gut feeling that it was important.

The door creaked open loudly and a few people stepped in, their footsteps quick and urgent.

Concerned faces peered down at me. I stared hard at them, trying to place them.

To my relief, I could recognise my friend Matt, at least.

The rest, I had no idea.

All of them looked tired. After seeing me closely, they took turns to hug me, their faces filled with joy and relief.

I was however, still disorientated. Who were these people? They seemed as if they knew me my whole life.

I just smiled and looked happy, but deep inside, a sense of fear creeped in. Will they find out that I don't recognise them?

As far as I knew, my secret was safe with Damien. Well, until the questions were thrown at me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New update. I thought of ending the book here and I think I will ;) Stay tuned for the next book and tell me what you all would like to see more! -Solaire

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

198K 5.4K 61
Josephine Pryce will do anything to get out of Lakeville even if it means simply tutoring her arch-nemesis Flynn Cauley. Except when it comes to him...
385K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1.7K 143 33
WARNING: R-RATED MATURE CONTENT Gabe stalks towards me, and I back away until my back hits his door. He puts both his hands up against the door trapp...
505K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...