The Replaced Bride (Z.M Fanfi...

By Desigirlrants

Zara is a half-british and half-pakistani girl who lives in Bradford but the big thing is she is also Zayn Ma... More

Chapter 1: Ran Away?
Chapter 2:WILL I WHAT???
Chapter 3: Memories and Catching up with the boys
Chapter 4: I am now Zayn Maliks WIFE!!
Chapter 5: Why is this getting more complicated?
Chapter 6: That's Better!
Chapter 7: Dress Shopping!!
Chapter 8: Connor!!!
Chapter 9: Couple?
Chapter 10 : Dinner
Chapter 11: Please!!
Chapter 12:The Mall & Acting like a Couple
Chapter 13: Proving it to Connor!
Chapter 14: Mayoun
Chapter 15: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?
Author Note
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Grocery Shopping and Old Friends
Chapter 18: Night Shocks & Tears
Chapter 20: The News
Chpater 21: Decisions and Little Asad
Chapter 22: Parent's
Chapter 23: You WHAT!!!
Contest!!
OMG!!!
Chapter 24:Funeral
Chapter 25: Morning Accident's
Fanfiction Awards
Chapter 26: Birthday Party!
Chapter 27 : Shopping & Meetings
Chapter 29 : Too Late!
Chapter 30: Rushing!✈
Chapter 31: Finally!
Chapter 32: Back!
Chapter 33: Surprise Over A Surprise
Chapter 34: Tear Stains
Chapter 35: Explanations
Chapter 36: The Concert
Chapter 37: Uncovered Apologies
Chapter 38: Last Tries
Chapter 39: One Direction 2nd version
Chapter 40: Center Stage Surprise( Last Chapter)
Please Guys
Amazing
SEQUEL IS OUT!
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEEEEEASE READ IT
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 28 : Fights & Confession

4.3K 153 44
By Desigirlrants

Finally I can update....... on my birthday. Anyway Enjoy this !

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

What the hell was Zayn doing here with the boys ? The boys looked shocked when they noticed me and just kept staring at me in shock an then they turned towards Zayn who was actually turning red and I have no idea why. Suddenly Simon spoke up "Boys we don't have all day sit down!" they took one more glance at me this had more empathy in it and at down. Zayn literally stomped his way to his seat.

 Confused is an under statement as to what I was feeling I am beyond confused. Anyway I turned towards Simon as he started speaking "Okay so I called both of you here cause we need to announce some things. Let's start from the most important thing! Jeff!"  he finished turning to a guy sitting next to Simon on the boys side. 

"Okay! So we have some problems. First being the two of the bands both have concerts in LA on the same day and second being that the boys stylist Ms. Teasdale can't come to LA cause she has some matters to settle during those days over here." before the guy could finish his explanasion Zayn interrupted "So ! We could hire another stylist for the days we have in LA or until Lou could come back and as for the concerts they shouldn't be a problem they are both in different arena's and so what we both have our own fans and the shows are already sold out!" . The guy sitting next to Jeff stood up "You didn't let us finish!" he opened the LCD behing Simon and did some work on  a computer a attached to it "This is the biggest arena of LA and has even more seats in it then both of your arenas combined!"  "Oh wow! What should we do about that!" Camila said sarcasm dripping from her voice. Her comment made us all want to laugh and except Zayn all the boys and us girls tried to control our laughs but Asad started to giggle.

 I looked at him and hurried keeping a hand over his mouth and Zayn gave him a glare from the other side making him stop in a second and slump down in his chair. What is wrong with him? I gave him a glare back but he ignored me. I rolled my eyes and sat back. The guy continued saying " We thought that as there are still fans from both sides which want but don't have tickets so we can have a joint concert all of you can spend time together as you all are close friends and Harry and Niall you can make your announcements !" the guy said as he sat back next to Jeff. 

Harry and Niall both stood up they looked nervous? For what. Harry started to speak "Uhhhh. We just wanted to tell that me and Lauren and Niall and Camila are now dating!" he said quickly and sat down and Niall followed. Everyone except Simon and the management dudes were shocked . I looked at the two boys and then the two wildly blushing girls. Their gaze fell on me and they had a somewhat scared look on their face. I guess they were scared as to how I would react to this and to that how I would react to the fact that they didn't tell me. 

I gave them a wide grin and mouthed congrats knowing that in a meeting if I spoke up or reacted to any news in any way good or bad my job would be at risk and it didn't matter at all if I was besties with the girls or one of the boys is my husband. I know it absolutely sucks being me. Like take a chill pill people. Can't a BFF congratulate her otyer BFF'S on finally getting the man they wanted like seriously people . Simon broke the deafening silence as he spoke up " Okay so that sums it all up. You are going to have a joint concert in LA Zara you will be both of their stylists for that concert Harry is dating Lauren and Niall os dating Camila .And oh yeah you both couples can announce your little relationships on the concert ending were you will do a joint performance and you can drop your first and last hint of a relationship between eachother when you go to see off these girls okay? Arrive together or something. That is it thankyou boys and girls ".

Simon said about to go. I got off my seat and stood up as everyone else did too. I went towards the door as my throat was literally dry and I needed some water like ASAP. Atugged at my skirt making me look down at him. "What happened honey?" I said crouching down. I don't know why but Simon who was right infront of me as I was right behind him rushing to get outside. Though he stopped and looked at the two. "Is dada angry with me?" he said in a voice making it seem he was on the verge of tears with innocence clear in his voice. 

"No honey why would you think so?" I said though I clearly knew why. "I giggled at Aunphy Camiha's  commenph and he looked angwy at me!" Before I could say anything someone else did "He did?" I looked at my side to see Simon crouched down next to me.  Asad bobbed his head up and down with the most innocent and sad look on his face. "Well than don't worry your Uncle Simon will have a talk with him about that!" he said giving him a smile "Uncle Simon will!" he said happily but his happy expression soon changed into a confused one "Who's Uncle Simon?" He said tilting his head in confusion making us both laugh. " I am Uncle Simon and you must be the famous little Asad!"  Simon said ruffling his hair. 1...2...3 GO! "MY HAIR!!!" Simon chuckled "Just like your father!" Simon said getting up and I did too holding Asad's hand. "I should go now Uncle Si! The girls are waiting!" I said giving hima side hug glancing at the door where the girls chatted away. 

" Where is Zayn?" Uncle Si asked "He went home!" Naomi said and then went back in the conversation. "What is wrong with him today? He doesn't seem himself!" "I don't know Uncle Si he seems angry at something!" "Check it out and try to solve it you have to go tomorrow!" "Yes Uncle Si! Thanks." With that we went away. Through out the whole ride we teased Camila and Lauren though my mind was somewhere!" As we got to my house I bid my goodbye's I took all my and Asad's bags and went in the house.

 I went in the lounge and saw Zayn sitting and the faint smell of cigarettes and to confirm my thoughts was a cigarette box on the coffee table. Zayn looked at me with a cold look though I glared at hm and went upstairs to get Asad in bed as he was really tiered. I got him changed in some plain blue and white pj's and tucked him in bed as he drifted off to sleep. I closed his rooms door softly and that is when the anger finally took over me but I calmed myself.

 I went down and saw Zayn sitting there watching T.V in the lounge ignoring my presence. I went and stood infront of the T.V .He looked at me as to asking me my problem "What has happened to you?" this seemed to anger him at a whole new level. His eyes grew dark and he looked at me curling up his fists and the veins in his neck being visible now. This whole new aura of his seemed to scare me. "What have I done? I came back home to get you and Asad planning to take you out for lunch before we had to go to the meeting . But you were nowhere to be seen . You didn't pickup your phone . I got so scared I called the boys and then we decided we'd tell the management about this and there I saw you sitting as if just seconds ago you hadn't made someones life a LIVING HELL!" he shouted. "Zayn! I didn't tell you cause I thought you would know all the girls knew and El and Soph were with me so I thought Louis and Liam must know and we had those bodyguards yu had kept for us there too! Plus the mall was so crowded with so much noise I couldn't hear my phone!" I explained myself desperately trying to get him to agree with me and just forgive me cause it pains me to know that we are fighting.

 I don't want to fight again after not talking for five years."Whatever!" he said sitting down and getting a cigarette out. " Don't talk to me.Don't agree with me. Just don't kill yourself!" "Why do you care?" I knew the answer to that but didn't have the guts to say it. "Cause that thing is killing you slowly!" This raised his temper up once more and this time so did mine.

 "YES IT DOES BUT WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE? WHEN YOU DIDN'T CARE WHEN I WAS HELL WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND ASAD . WHEN YOU DIDN'T CARE THEN WHY NOW?" he screamed getting up his face just inches away from mine his breathing heavy " I DIDN'T KNOW. OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE CARED JUST AS MUCH OKAY?" "BUT WHY?" he fired back and then I just said it "CAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMN IT!" I said leaving him shocked as twars streamed down my face. "I-I love you!"I said softly as my voice cracked due to the tears "More than a friend a cousin a brother. Like my husband. Like my life partner!" I said tears streaming down continuosly. He just stood there shocked his eyes wide. 

I moved a bit away and spoke "But I know you don't and that is fine. I am not going to force anything. I just wanted to say this! Goodnight Zayn!" I said and with that I just went out wiping my tears as I raced up the stairs. I shut the door to my bedroom and locked it sliding down it's door sobbing. After a bit off crying I got up and changing in my nightsuit. (Pic of Nightsuit 👇)

After changing and tying my hair I did my last minute packing and then I went to sleep. I layed in bed just thinking two things before drifting off to a deep sleep.

1) Zayn will never love me

2) Where the hell did I get the guts to tell him that I love him? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.7K 80
Aisha is from a rich family in Pakistan.She has come to London on a full scholarship to a designing university.Although her family is very rich she s...
22.4K 255 49
Taylah and Niall grew up together and now are dating, After being together and reunited with her best friend Isabella, She soon finds out someone is...
27.3K 566 11
Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik four lovers who are all stuck with Louis's little sister Lottie whens she's gone into labor...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...