Mates By Fate...or Prophecy...

By WillowFlynn210

When Thea Ellis moved to Scotland she never knew she'd become part of a werewolf pack struggling for its surv... More

Mates By Fate...or Prophecy...?
The Change
In Over Her Head
The Others...
The Club...and messy aftermath...
Found and Revealed....

Drugged and Found....

789 22 6
By WillowFlynn210

Thea's p.o.v.

The ride home was pretty quiet, I expect that our massive hangovers were robbing us of the power of speech. Isaac pulled up outside my house and jumped out grateful to have some space to myself.

‘Thanks for everything,’ I said both Sam and Isaac.

‘You’re welcome,’ Sam said smiling at me. Isaac’s face remained turned away, fixed staring at the road in front. As soon as I stepped back Isaac accelerated up the road and out of sight.

I let myself and switched on the hall light, a gloved hand came out of nowhere and pressed against my mouth, preventing me from screaming. I intended to jerk back and head butt my attacker in the face but just as this thought crossed my mind everything began to slow down...and went black.

                                                                     ********

Team Z  p.o.v 

I watched as Agents Zee and Zed carried her unconscious body into the living room where the Doc. had erected a gurney. They laid her there and stepped back to let the Doc. perform his examination. He measured, weighed, prodded and poked all over her body. Just as I asked. When it looked as though his examination was coming to its end I looked up at him questioningly.

‘So’ I asked ‘Can she do it?’

‘She could carry yes, but not deliver.’ He said gravely. I raised my eyebrow questioningly. ‘She has a heart murmur which is a small hole in her heart. If she is put under stress this hole can grow, which could kill her. Under the circumstances I’m going advise that you find another carrier.’

‘Unfortunately Dr. that isn’t possible, she must be the one.’ I hissed.

‘I took the Hippocratic oath I cannot endanger her life, it would be unethical.’

‘It’s a bit late for crisis of confidence.’ I muttered fingering my gun in its holster. The Doc’s face palled slightly. He glanced down at the girl again, and back up at me. ‘So what have you decided Doc.?’

‘I’ll do it.’ he said his voice shaking a little. He took out the needle and plunged it into her arm. She didn’t even stir.

Once he’d finished and the Agents were occupied clearing the house of all evidence, I walked with the Doc outside.

‘I hope my...wobble there earlier hasn’t violated the terms of our contract?’ The Doc said smiling nervously at me.

‘Of course not,’ I responded calmly, reaching into my pocket ‘you will be paid in due course.’ I quickly drew out the handgun and shot him. Clean through the heart. Watching as his face turned from one greed to surprise. The agents placed him on the gurney and wheeled him outside to the waiting van disguised as an ambulance. The street carried on as normal, unaware of what we had just carried out.

                                                                   *****

Thea’s p.o.v

I woke with a start, had it all been a dream? My head felt groggy, my vision unfocused. What had happened? My arm and shoulder ached as I struggled to get off the sofa. I stumbled over to the phone hoping to phone my parents, the police, and ambulance, anyone. When I reached the phone, my arm and fingers had trouble punching in the numbers. I threw the phone down in frustration. What do I do? Think Thea!  Isaac, he should know!

I stumbled out into the hall grabbing my coat and car keys. I made my way to the car but couldn’t press the button on the car to open it, why weren’t my fingers working? I shivered and felt a sob rise out of my throat. I leant my head against the car.

‘Excuse me? Are you ok?’ I heard a male voice behind me. My head jerked up as I wiped the tears away from my face.

‘Yes, yes I’m fine,’ I said dashing way the tears.

‘I recognise you, remember we talked briefly last night,’ He said coming closer towards me. It was the guy from last night the one I had so much trouble talking to. Brilliant.

‘Oh yeah, that was me.’ I said smiling weakly.

‘Are you ok?’ He asked again.

‘Yeah I’m fine,’ I said quickly ‘What are you doing here?’

‘I just came to pick up some supplies and talk to your Alpha about the rogue problem.’

‘Ah,’ I nodded as if I understood. ‘very good, very good,’ what are you an old man, why are you repeating everything twice!

‘Are you going to tell me why you were crying?’ He asked gently, taking a step forward. I hesitated, could I trust him? It didn’t seem like I had many other options.

‘I...I...’ I stuttered ‘Isaac dropped me off this morning and when I opened the door...’ I broke as a few tears escaped and ran down my cheeks. ‘I hand came over my face...I can’t remember anymore. I woke up on the couch with a terrible pain in my arm...I wanted to tell my parents but I cant punch in the number. I don’t know what to do!’ I said sobbing. ‘Get a hold of yourself Thea, this isn’t like you. Get it together! You don’t need his help,’ my brain screamed. ‘I’m sorry, I don’t even know your name.’ I said composing myself a little.

‘It’s Alexander,’ he said putting his arm around me and leading me gently back to the house ‘come one lets phone your parents and make you some tea.’

I let myself lean against him, grateful for his comforting presence.

‘What’s your parents’ number?’ he asked holing the phone. I told him whilst he punched in the number, then he left the room so I could talk with them in privacy. Whilst my parents might spend much time with me, they still were my parents and they cared about me. They were both alarmed when I told them about what had happened, they offered to come home, but I told them that they needed to stay and enjoy the conference. I would be fine, I added assertively.

Alexander came back into the living room with a steaming cup of tea. I took it gratefully, and sipped at it slowly.

‘What do you want to do now?’ Alexander asked.

‘I need to tell the authorities, I’ve been drugged and held hostage in my own home. They might have robbed us...or...violated me!.’ I said sobbing. Get it together seriously!

‘Shshshsh it’ll be alright,’ Alexander said rubbing my arms. ‘I’ll call the police ok?’

He picked up the telephone and left the room, I could hear him in the hall.

‘Hello, can you put me through to police please?...Yes I’d like report and emergency.....’

I breathed a sigh of relief all of this would be taken care of.

                                                                              ****

The police were very sympathetic, they took my statement, and swabs from my skin to check for prints, and then they left stating that they’d be in touch if they heard anything. That was it. All of a sudden I was alone with Alexander.

‘Listen I’ve got to go and meet Isaac to discuss the rogue problem...’ Alexander said soon after the police had gone.

‘Oh yes...that’s important. You go I’ll be fine here,’

‘No that’s not what I meant, come with me, he’s your Alpha it’s his duty to protect you. Besides I can’t leave you here alone.’ Alexander sounded determined.

When we pulled up at Isaac’s house I was surprised to see how dilapidated it was. The majority of the houses here in Barghnor build along the narrow steep ridges in the cliffs that the sea had carved out a long time ago. The majority were small, lime washed Fishermans cottages which surrounded Barghnor bay. Isaac’s house however was above the bay, an old manor house which after years of harsh sea winds and impoverished owners had since given up and was slowly crumbling. A bit like Isaac then.

Isaac was stood at the door when Alexander pulled up, he had his arms crossed and was wearing a t-shirt and cut-off jeans. In this weather!

If he was surprised to see Alexander, his face didn’t show it, though it grew thunderous when I stepped out of the car.

‘Good afternoon Alpha Isaac,’ Alexander began ‘I’m Alexander beta from the craemena wolves.’

Isaac’s eyes narrowed and he looked suspicious; I hung back beside the car not wanting to aggravate him any further.

‘I haven’t heard of them.’ Isaac said shortly.

‘We left Scotland after the Breacena attacks, but we have returned to reclaim our lands.’ Alexander said determinedly.

‘And where exactly are those lands?’ Isaac asked in an icy tone. I could see why he commanded such control.

‘To the west of here past the British border,’ Alexander said firmly ‘I have a proposition for you. Can we go inside.’

Alexander made a move to forwards but Isaac shot out a hand and stopped him.

‘Why have you got Thea with you?’ Isaac asked menacingly.

‘You could ask me that you know!’ I screamed at him. He looked up at me and his eyes changed colour from a deep swimming pool blue to gold. Just as this happened I felt my body change too, everything became more acute, I felt a force drawing me too him like a magnet.

‘If you’re doing that mind thing again it’s really not funny!’ I said as I took an involuntary step towards him. But I knew it wasn’t that it was something much worse.

‘No it’s not that.’ Isaac said stepping forward. I could see that he was breathing hard, his chest was moving in heaves.

‘Should I be worried?’ I asked in a quavering voice.

‘Yes you should.’ Isaac said frowning ‘paint-blob you’re my mate.’

‘But I don’t want to be your mate.’ I my voice quavering.

‘Well it appears that our bodies have chosen for us. That isn’t to say that I want you as my mate either,’ He added quickly.

‘How can this have happened I wasn’t meant to....come in to ‘season’ for at least another week!’ I said.

‘I don’t know! That’s female stuff!’ Isaac stormed.

‘Well you should know then!’ I screamed back.

Isaac bit his lip as though would have loved to say more, why is it that when we are together we constantly argue! Because he’s an arseh*le!

Alexander walked towards us arms outstretched, as if to say that he came in peace. I could feel Isaac’s eyes still glued to my face.

‘Listen guys I’m overstepping my bounds as beta and guest on Isaac’s territory but if you’ve been destined as mates then you can’t ignore your wolves’ call. ‘ Isaac growled at him aggressively and so he decided to go for a different tact. ‘Look Isaac I came to discuss the safety of both our packs against the invading breacena’s wolves which have been threatening us. Thea today was attacked and drugged by some robbers.’

‘What did they steal?’ Isaac asked suddenly snapping his head in Alexander’s direction.

‘Brilliant!’ I screamed ‘So you’re not at all concerned for my safety!’ I said storming off.

‘Wait Thea! Wait!’ Isaac called.

And that’s when it hit me.

 ************************************************************************************************************

Hi everyone!!

Hope your all doing well, and that you enjoyed the chapter.Sorry it's not very funny, I just couldn't find my funny bone this week. :( Never fear as I have lots planned for next weeks upload!

Don't foreget to comment, vote...fan whatever floats your boat!

See you soon!

Willow x

 p.s thanks to all my new fans it means a lot and welcome aboard! :)

p.s do you like to title? It's meant to be a play on words as in 'Lost and Found'? It made me smile...but then again I have an odd sense of humour! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 2K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
3M 127K 54
[COMPLETED] Katrina Parker has never been normal, even by werewolf standards. An outcast, ostracized by her pack because of her unique Gift: the unca...
379K 13.3K 92
A hunter named Jay was out hunting someone, until she passed by some growling sound. Following to where the noise was, she saw two big werewolves and...
32.3K 837 22
Malena Anderson takes a walk in the woods and runs into Alpha. After Alpha bites her Derek decides to help her. Malena soon finds out she's not a nor...