IMAGINES ⌲ stiles stilinski

Por sourstiles

❝ Personally, I'm a fan of ignoring the problem until it goes away. ❞ REQUESTS ARE NOT OPEN UGH love you Más

actually...
but she is!
i have to do something
scott whats going on?
it was worth the try
why do i have to suffer too?
i think im okay
you dont know me?
SERIOUS QUESTION
you cant just do this!
IM SORRY
i hope you wont miss her
yeah, i did
oh yeah...
horny on the couch
5x09
let me make it up to you
answer your phone
you're gonna wish you hadn't
teasing
you're back?
its nothing
its nothing (part 2)
its nothing (part 3)
hallucinations
she would've done anything
he's an idiot
welcome, Roscoe
she has nothing to do with this
even if i have to let her go
window help
t-tuesday?
not heartless
i cant take it
congratulations
and i thought i was messed up
BIG NEWS
the doctors worst deed
the doctors worst deed (part 2)
dancing lovebirds
i would
i dont have one...
you're still Stiles
the couple that works together, insults together
too vanilla
crossfire
OMG
even theo left me
full moon sex
doubt
'm'
second-first kiss
post-traumatic void
i hate coyotes
a "deadly" surprise
lets ditch this party
alpha take down
SCREECHING
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
stiles when...
let me explain
let me explain (pt.2)
stiles when...
sick
awkward bus trips
save water and shower with me
i don't need you right now
i dont need you right now (pt. 2)
5B imagine
stiles as a boyfriend
stiles AU (pt. 1)
stiles AU (pt. 2)
stiles AU (pt. 3)
cheaters
stiles when...
stiles when...
turn it off
in love with the enemy
in love with the enemy (pt. 2)
stiles when...
away games
stiles when
skinny dipping?
the one unlucky moment
officer stilinski + important A/N
stiles when. . .
stiles when. . .
senior prom
stiles when. . .
missing you
stiles when. . .
too late
sneaking in
a freshman?
i can't do it
stiles when. . .
bye stiles
dating stiles (pt. 2)
right place, right time
soul mate AU
happy birthday
we don't have to
what happened? (au)
friends
worst fears

one call away

22.4K 641 384
Por sourstiles

based on the song by Charlie Pulth- One Call Away

    THIRD PERSON

  Y/N mindlessly made her way up the familiar stairs of her home, her toes barely touching the beginning of the stair before the next. Her eyes trained on the text displayed on the phone screen:

    FROM MELISSA- im sorry Y/N we tried. she's gone

The words took the breath out of her lungs, as she quite literally placed her hand on the wall to steady herself. She stopped walking, thinking, and for a moment- breathing.

She was really gone. Her best friend, the one who was always there for her was never going to come back. She was dead.

Allison Argent had officially passed away.

Y/N let out a strangled sob and collapsed on the stairs, laying her head down as her body racked up and down as the air roughly entered and exited.

Tears dripped down her cheeks, on to the carpet and some of the water even stayed perched on her eyelid before she pinched her eyes shut, making them run down.

"You can't leave me, Allison! Not like this. . ." Y/N cried out, even though she was well aware she was alone.

Alone.

The word echoed in her mind, replayed itself over and over. She was alone now. Her gateway for her deepest thoughts, immense crushes and darkest secrets- was gone. The one of few people she knew she was already inviting to her wedding. The one girl who understood her in the best possible way-

Was dead.

Y/N's conscience scoffed and scolded her for being so dramatic. She wasn't alone. She still has Scott, Lydia, Issac, and-

Stiles Stilinski.

The name alone soothed her and gave her body a warm rush of care. She could imagine his arms gently and perfectly wrapping around her body, pulling her close to his warm and tall one. The boy, and you no doubt know by now, was the only thing in Y/N's life she would call her favorite. She loved Allison to dea- very much. . .

But Stiles had a special hold on the part of her heart where her secret crushes used to be. Now, there was only one. One with lots of plaid and an insane sense of sarcasm, something Y/N could really use. Not only would he cheer her up, but since he was the most caring person, of course he'd be there to console her.

A past conversation dug itself back up, reminding Y/N of something:

"I hate that Allison lives so far away. You know, words can only communicate so much. I can't just call her up, I need to talk to her." Y/N groaned as she messed with the food on her plate, well, she thinks it's food. Or the school does.

"Well, you know, I do live a mere two houses down. And I'm always up for some girly gossip." Stiles wiggled his eyebrows at her humorously. He had to admit to himself that he clearly only made cracks like that to see Y/N smile and laugh. His favorite sight to see.

"Are you sure? I can be pretty intense." Y/N warned, easing her eyebrow up. Stiles scoffed and nodded, before returning to a serious look.

"Really, Y/N. If you ever need me, I'm only one call away."

   Y/N scrambled quickly, her hands finding their places back on her phone. She dialed the boy instantly with memorization, the 10 numbers imprinted on her brain.

   Two rings and a noise sounded, signaling he'd picked up.

   "Y/N! Hey, what's up? Wait, hold on-" Stiles shuffled with some thing on the other line. "Just finishing up the Chem project, which- number 7 really had me for a bit." He chuckled. Y/N nodded to herself.

  "Anyways, what's up?" He happily asked, his mood differing largely from Y/N's.

   "I- Stiles, she. . ." Y/N choked out before a sob quickly appeared, cutting her off. She cried and wiped the new tears.

   "Woah, woah- Y/N, are you crying? What happened?" Stiles was quick to ask, concern flooding his entire being.

   "It- she. . . Allison." Y/N finally uttered. Stiles' fiddling fingers froze, his head shot up from looking at the rubber band on his desk.

   "Jesus-" He breathed out. Stiles knew how close her and Y/N were. If you didn't know their last names, he'll, you would've thought they were related.

   "She's- She's gone, Stiles." Y/N let out the whisper, shaking her head as tears fell harder.

    Stiles heart wrench, not only for Allison, but for the broken girl on the other end of the phone. If she was sad, he was sad. If she was mad, he was mad. That's just how he worked.  His tremendous love grew over his own emotions.

   "Do- do you want me? Over there, I mean. At. . . where you are?" Stiles nervously asked. Maybe she just called to tell me, he thought.

   "Please, Stiles. I- I can't. . . I'm scared." The girl whimpered. But by the time he told her he would come over, he already had the keys in the ignition.

   Stiles left his jeep quicker than he ever had before, darting to the front door. He crashed into it, knocking at the same time. But, two seconds was too long. He needed to be there for her now.

   His hand darted into the potted plant, gripping the spare key, along with a couple clumps of dirt, but nonetheless- he inserted the key and twisted it instantly. Stiles turned the knob and barged in, his eyes quickly searching for Y/N.

   "Stairs." He heard a sniffle.

  Stiles ran around the wall corner, seeing the balling beauty on the staircase. She looked up at the noise of his footsteps and watched as he easily and carefully came and sat next to her.

  "Hey. . ." He eased, situating himself between Y/N and the wall. She instantly became accustomed to his company and leaned against him, letting his arm naturally wrapped around her shoulders.

   They sat in silence, Stiles simply sitting there as he held her close. Not that he minded.

   "It's just- She was family. And now. . . now she's gone." Y/N cried softly.

   "No, no." Stiles eased. "She's not gone. She's still here." He whispered, tapping her head gently. She giggled and nodded. Stiles moved his hand and tapped where her heart is.

  "And here."

  Y/N nodded, understanding.

"I mean, it will be hard. But- you'll do it. And I know Allison thinks the same of you. You're one of the strongest, most willing people I've ever met. It's one of the reasons I-"

   Stiles decided he better stop talking before he uttered something he'd regret. But he was halfway through the sentence and Y/N has noticed.

   "One of the reasons what?" She wondered, looking up to him. Stiles mentally cursed to himself as he caught a glimpse of her beautiful tear-glistened eyes. He was caught, entranced.

   "If I-" He sighed. "Tell you, will you promise that it won't get weird?"

  Y/N nodded, entirely confused.

  "It's. . . It's one of the reasons I liked you in the first place. You're strong, determined, stubborn as all hell- but, it's you." Stiles spoke honestly. And Y/N's breath was knocked out for the second time.

   "I know, it's- disgustingly cheesy. Weird friend has a huge crush on the  hot friend, but- dammit Y/N, I like you." Stiles huffed, feeling the weight lift off his shoulders as he spoke the forbidden secret.

   "Which one am I? The weird friend or the hot friend?" Y/N asked. Stiles turned his head in surprise, stammering over his words.

  "I- I mean. . . You could be both, I guess." Stiles spoke incredibly fast, his nerves shooting through the roof.

    "How about the friend who likes a friend who just confessed they liked the other friend?"

   Stiles blushed and nodded, grinning extremely wide.

   "You could do that." He smirked. Y/N smiled, her mind finally off the tragedy. Now, only Stiles occupied her thoughts.

   Stiles leaned in bravely and smiled when Y/N began to as well, before their lips met in the middle-

   For the most loving, lust filled, kiss they had either ever experienced.

______________
A/N:: I got bored okay sorry it's bad

   love you anyway

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

289K 5.6K 33
❝Sometimes, all we need is an Ember.❞ Follow along as you and Dylan O'Brien navigate your way through heartbreak, joy, and choices you never thought...
2.4M 52.4K 200
imagines about dylan o'brien & his characters :) #10 in stiles stilinski
102 2 1
"I said I'd never let you go, and I never did. I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it." Stiles/OC 5X14-15-16 'Tried & True Series'
1.1M 17.5K 43
just another Dylan fan a collections of imagines about Dylan cover by @stydiaokay #183 in fan fiction (0...