Thunder Storms // Marichat [o...

By midnightnugget

Adrien aka Chat Noir is afraid of thunderstorms. What happens when he's on his way home from patrolling in th... More

Thunder Storms // One shot

1.2K 39 10
By midnightnugget

A/n
Hello there my Lovelys! This is a fluffy one shot inspired by this picture! Hope you like it!
%%%%Chat Noir's P.O.V%%%%

It was the end of the day, and patrolling was over for today. Ladybug had already gone home, and I was yet to get there.

Suddenly it started pouring down rain. Crap. My miraculous was not wearing out any time soon so I still had my powers to get around Paris.

I jumped building to building, getting soaked with rain. At least theirs no thunder-

BOOM

Spoke too soon. Lightning flashed through the sky and loud clashes of thunder was heard by all.

"EEEEEHH!" I shrieked. I most defiantly hated thunderstorms. They've just always been a big fear of mine. Ever since I was a little kid.

~Flash Back~

"Mommy! The thunder storms are scaring me!" I cried into my mom's chest. "Don't worry Adrien Honey, I will never let them hurt you. Mommy will always protect you." My mother kissed my forehead as I buried my face in her chest.

She pet my hair and whispered sweet things in my ear. She always comforted me when thunderstorms came around. I've always hated them. They sound like giant beasts. Giant beasts that are laughing at me.

Telling me I'm pathetic, weak, stupid. Every possible thing that could describe me. A crybaby.

BOOM (Flash back end)

Another wave of thunder roared through the night. "AH!" I screamed. Damn thunder. A streak of lighting hit as it flashed before my eyes. I winced as it struck a tree.

I needed to find shelter quick.

BOOM
"SHUT UP THUNDER!" I yelled at the sky. "Aye! Who's up this late at night?!" Some middle aged man shouted. "Sorry!" I apologized and scurried away.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

Freaking oh my gosh. Tears started welling up in my eyes. "No no no no." I ran faster.

BOOM BOOM BOOM

I covered my ears and sat on someone's roof. "No no no! Go away!" I yelled. The monsters were getting in my head. 'You're pathetic!' 'No wonder Ladybug rejects you!' 'You can even get Marinette to like you!' 'Everyone hates you!' 'They just want you for you're money!' 'You're just a sidekick'

The last one felt like a knife was piercing my heart. Am I just a sidekick? "No no NO!" I screamed louder with tears running down my face. No one was here to comfort me. No one was here to tell me that the monsters aren't real. That they are wrong.

I have no one. I started sobbing. I curled up into a ball with rain soaking my costume. My Miraculous still had 4 paws left. This sucks. It's too windy to keep going and if I land on something electrical, let's just say curiosity isn't the only think that kills the cat.

I sobbed harder and more tears rolled down my cheeks. I was soaking wet and I'm probably going to get a cold. "Please go away!" I cried. I buried my face into my knees.

"Chat Noir?" A sweet voice rang through my ears. I turned around to see Marinette in her pajamas standing outside her balcony. "What are you doing out here princess? You're going to catch a cold." I sniffled. My voice was very raspy from all that crying.

"What am I doing out here? What are you doing out here? Chat, were you crying?" Marinette's blue bell eyes stared straight into my green ones.

"No." I looked away as more tears streamed down my face. "Chat, will you please come inside? I don't want you to get sick." Marinette crossed her arms.

I climbed down her roof and onto her balcony. My face hung low so she wouldn't see my tear stained face. "Come one kitty, let's get you dried up." She said kindly as she grabbed my hand and let me inside.

She set me down on her spiny chair and went to go get a towel. While I was waiting, I looked around her room. I've been here many times. I always wonder why she has pictures of my Adrien Agreste Modeling pictures on her wall. Maybe she's a fan?

She came back and pulled the chair next to her bed. She sat on the mattress and pulled the chair I was sitting in infront of her now. She caressed my cheek and made me look at her. Tears started falling from my face.

Marinette used the towel to wipe my face and hair and clothes. She used her thumb to wipe away my tears. "Chat, what's the matter?" She put her hands on my cheeks.

"Let's just say, I'm not a fan of thunder storms." I trailed off. "That's nothing to be afraid of Chat, lots of people are afraid of thunder storms!" Marinette hugged me.

"Come on, let's go in the bed." She interlaced our hands and layed in her bed. She patted the seat next to her. Instead of sitting next to the dark haired girl, I crawled on top of her and buried my face into her chest.

I started sobbing making her shirt wet. I felt a little bad because it had ladybug print on it and it suited her.

"It'll be alright." Marinette whispered as she tangled her fingers in my blonde locks. Tears pricked my eyes. She reminded me so much of when my mother did this. I missed her a lot. The storm was still roaring through the night and I gasped at every boom in the sky.

The storm started to die down and my eyes were growing heavy. "Are you ready to sleep you silly kitty?" She cooed. I nodded my head and embraced her tighter. She smiled and laid on her back and pet my hair.

"Purrr~" I immediately stopped. "Did you just purr?" Marinette giggled. "No.." I trailed off. "It's cute." She smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

I blushed real hard, but she couldn't see because my face was looking the other way while I laid on her stomach. "Goodnight Chat." She yawned. He arms were still wrapped around my waist and our legs were tangled together.

"Good night my lady." I whispered to her sleeping face. I planted a kiss on her cheek and laid back down. I eventually fell asleep with Marinette holding me in her arms.

~Fast foward to morning~

I woke up still in Marinette's arms and looked at the clock. Tues 3/14/16, 7:00 am school starts in an hour and Marinette was still asleep. "See you at school My lady." I kissed her forehead and jumped out of the window.

Then I jumped back in. I see that she's still sleeping. I smile as I creep over to her side and leave a kiss on her lips. They are soft and sweet and taste like cookies. I pull away just leave leave a small peck on her lips one last time before actually leaving.

$$$$Marinette's P.O.V$$$$
I wake up to feel my forehead and my lips wet?! I ignore it and look at the clock to see that it's 8:15 "HOLY CRAP I'M LATE!!!" I shout.

I throw on my clothes, tie my hair in my signature red ribbons, and run down my ladder. I don't have time to eat breakfast, but I wave to my parents good bye and bolt to school.

I crash into the classroom and rush to my seat when I get there. "Marinette, if you can't even make it to class on time, how are you even going to hold up to your social life!" Chloe snickers.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CHLOE." I say monotonously. Everyone gasped. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with her shit today. Come to think of it, Adrien hasn't arrived yet, is he okay?

"MARINETTE! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!!" Ms. Bustier yelled. I groaned and walked out of the classroom. Apparently, I wasn't looking where I was going, and I ran into someone.

"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I sigh. I look up to see Adrien with his nose tinted red. It was so adorable. "No no, I apologize- ACHOO!" He sneezed. His sneeze is so cute.

"Hey Adrien, are you feeling okay? You look like you've just caught a cold." I put my hand on his shoulder once he grabs his bag. "Yeah I'm fine! Let's just say I'm not a fan of thunderstorms!" He laughed and kissed the exact same spot on my forehead where it felt wet this morning.

I gasped as he walked into the classroom. That's the exact same thing Chat Noir said to me last night. Could it be? My train of thought was cut off when I heard Adrien speaking to me.

"Hey watch your language okay Mari?" Adrien laughed and sneezed again. Marinette just stood there in disbelief.

####3rd Person P.O.V####

That night Ladybug and Chat Noir were finishing patrol after 3 hours of Chat being a sneezing, coughing mess. "Hey kitty, you got a cold or something?" She wrapped an arm around him. "I don't like thunderstorms." Was the only thing he replied before he slammed his lips against hers. She kissed back and her latex fingers ran through his hair. They pulled away in need of air.

"Thanks for comforting me the other day my lady." He kissed her again on her sweet lips. To Chat, they tasted like cookies. Just like Marinette's.

He pulled away and bounced off his baton with a smile on his face. "Fuck." Ladybug cursed under her breath. Seconds later, Chat Noir bounced back.

"Thought I told you to watch you're language... Mari.." He smirked and kissed her lips one last time before bouncing away before his miraculous ran out.

"YOU LITTLE SH- agh, never mind." Lady bug swung on her yoyo back to her home.

"Stupid cat." She muttered.

"My stupid cat. My stupid cat Is afraid of thunderstorms. That's cute as shit." Marinette giggled. She walked back into her room and transformed out of Ladybug.

"Sooo Chat Noir Aye?" Tikki giggled. "Shut up Tikki!" Marinette stuck out her tongue.

"Knock knock?" A voice was heard from under her door. "Come in?" She shouted. A blonde boy walked in.

"My lady?" He giggled. Marinette rolled her eyes. "Chat Noir are you sure you know what you just did is a good idea?" Marinette asked with her arm covering her eyes.

She felt a dip in her bed. "Yes My lady I'm very sure." A soft voice replied. She removed her arm to she the one and only

Adrien Agreste.

Her eyes widened. "A-Adrien?!" She stuttered. "I've been wanting to do this for a very long time my lady." He smiled and pulled the dark haired girl into a kiss.

She instantly kissed back and grabbed his cheeks to make the kiss deeper. Adrien pulled away quickly when he heard a loud BOOM.

"Hold me." He quivered as he sank into Marinette's chest. "Is my pretty kitty still afraid of thunder?" Marinette giggled.

"Shut up." The blonde hissed as he closed his eyes.

"Good night Adrien~"
"Good night my lady."

Chat Noir isn't afraid of thunder storms that much anymore. He has someone to protect him from the lying monsters in the sky.

The next day, Marinette walked in the school with a cold.

"Damn you thunderstorms."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.3M 57K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.