Prince Nuada

By hiatus_updates_yes

Prince Nuada had an undying rage for mortals such as humans, his fury for them would never wear out. When he... More

0
Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Clearing confusion
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Dont kill me
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

part 4

3.5K 94 22
By hiatus_updates_yes

"she's a teenager red, they disappear and you know Erina, she's worst then most teenagers" Tom manning stated to red who was scoffing at what he said.

Red shook his head before walking off back to him room mellowly ignoring mannings calls. He's got a daughter so why doesn't he understand, sure Erina isn't his biological daughter but she's grown up under his eyes and he developed fondness and felt like a brother/father to her.

Not only that but liz was mad at him for a reason that he doesn't even know, well other then the fact she found her toothbrush in a can of cat food.

He sighed angrily before grabbing the pack of beers in the fridge among the others. Red started wandering around the bureau, deciding to where to drink

"can't smile without you..." music was playing out loud suddenly throughout the building. red furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before walking to the library. the music was becoming louder.

HELLBOYS POV

"Abe?....." I said surprised. Abe snapped his head towards me with a nervous smile, one of his hands behind his back.

"What were you listening to?" I questioned with a smirk.

He turned with a nervous smile. "Armina del terrio, very pleasant an-" he rambled making my eyebrow cock in  amusement.

"Abe." I said with a monotone voice. He blinked before revealing a CD.

"Popular love songs?... Ohhhhh abe, you fell in love with the princess!" I said shocked. Wow, Abe.

"It's just, she's just like me you know, out of this world..." Abe rambled, I nodded understandingly. I had the exact same thought with Liz except now complicated but I wouldn't change anything.

I grabbed a cold beer from the pack giving it to Abe, he blinked at me before shaking his head.

" I can't drink, my body is a temple-" I rolled my eyes. Sheesh, this guy.

"Well, it's time it became a amusement pack." I shot back with a grin making Abe start rambling again.

"No, but, the gland level in my b-" what a smart boy.

"Abe." I stated warningly making him sigh before he sat down on the red velvet carpet and popped the beer open.

"What track?" I asked getting a reply 'track 5'

"I can't smile without you, yeah, I need a beer too." I sighed grabbing a beer before plopping down next to him.

'I can't smile without you...." We started singing as we downed all the beers.

ERINAS POV.

I groaned as pain shot at my back. A familiar pain of sleeping on a hard floor or in a weird position.

I blinked as I opened my eyes trying to clear my blurry vision.

I looked around and realised I was in a sewer except it didn't smell foul at all. That is extremely weird.

Where's the prince that abducted me?

"Hello?" I mumbled out nervously into the silence.The darkness plus the silence together was the perfect cause for jitters.

I sighed before closing my eyes ,concentrating on creating a sizzling fire on the ropes that grasped my hands and it worked.

I felt the magic pulsing in my body and some kind of heat shroud my chest then I felt it tighten.

I could hear the crackle of fire as it ate the material of the rope. I clasped my hands stopping the fire once my hands were free.

I pulled my hands in front and rubbed my swollen and cut wrists gently, probably from me turning while I slept or was knocked out more specifically. "The relief of taking those things off." I mumbled to myself as I got up, dusting off the dirt that was staining my high waist denim Jean and cream blouse. Just the colour for this situation. Notice the dripping sarcasm. Honestly, I kill myself with my jokes. Well, Erina come on then....

I looked around and noticed a hard cover book on the floor with the same emblem at the auction house. The book was in top condition which made me perplexed because it is quite obvious that a long or even short presence of a book in this sewer would dampen and wilt it with time. I noticed gold embroiling the edges of the bark coloured book cover. When I got closer I realised the emblem in the centre of the book cover was actually a hard material made out of real gold. Wow, who would just leave this lying down in the sewers.

I bended down, reaching for the intricate book before I in took a sharp breath when I felt something cold and sharp pressing against the clammy skin of my throat.

My fearful gold eyes rolled up to see the glaring prince in nothing but his silky pants, with his torso on show. Not a bad view at all.

His long luscious white locks tipped with rich gold curtained his perfectly symmetrical face. His cheekbones were concaved deeply giving a sophisticated look. His chalky pale skin contrasted  against his dark black lips, the faded blacks ness  around his eyes as well as his eyelids but the black left his Amber eyes bright. His torso and face was covered with droplets of hydrogen leaving his abs to glint in the faint light of the sewers. His pants I noticed were unlike any material, it looks like a distant cousin of silk but more luscious and unearthly with its magical shine.

But the admiration was my last thought with my life on the line. I cautiously gulped, knowing that if when I gulped and the front of my throat expanded too much outwards I could cut my throat and die. Joy. Not.

"Prince Nuada?" I asked nervously, pulling my fingers away from the book that he was glancing at.

He cocked his head to the side and pulled his magical lance away before grabbing the book with gentleness and in front of my eyes it vanished within his palm when he closed his eyes and seem to chant some words, Elvish presumably. Then he grasped my dirty left hand and pulled me upwards, onto my feet. I smiled at him gratefully and rubbed the dirt covering my hands onto my denim jeans.

"How did you release yourself from the grasp of the magical ropes?" He questioned me with a evil glint in his sharp Amber eyes making my heart thud nervously. A frown had shrouded his face.

"I burned it." I stated breathing slowly. His eyes searched my face for a lie before he glanced behind me to look at the ruins of the rope left on the dirty sewer floor from my torturing towards it.

"How so?" He demanded rudely, stepping towards me intimidatingly. He towered over me with a few inches and I could also see the curiosity swirling in his Amber eyes.

I sighed shakily before clasping my hands together nervously.

"I have elemental powers and I know humans usually don't have Amber eyes, it's not because of my powers it's just how I was born." I stated, slightly annoyed at the look he was giving to me. Looks that I Have been receiving my whole life. As if I was a object that looked fascinating. The excruciating look caused my blood to boil slightly in Anger. One emotion I think majority people can't control was Anger, and am one of them.

"Could you stop looking at me like that?!" I sneered unwillingly. I guess it was a habit now. Insulting ones that Explored me with their eyes as if I was not an equal but a animal that they could research. I definitely regretted the choice of my words when I caught the fury and disgust in his eyes. His lips curled in hate as he swiftly clasped one of his pale muscled hands around my neck and in a blink I was up against the stone wall with my wind pipe being squeezed to the point where only probably a few molecules of oxygen went to my lungs.

I wheezed as I felt my vision blur from the lack of oxygen. I stared into his topaz eyes apologetically.

Tears enveloped my eyes when I realised the danger of this situation. Leave it to me to attract villains. Obviously I had some kind of death wish in my previous Life with this curse I have.

"A-am...s-sor...sorry." I whispered with a few wheezes.

He grunted with anger before pulling his hand away, staring at his hand with disgust before he rubbed his pale hand against the wall as if trying to get rid of germs from me. What a child, do I have cooties or something? I felt the need to roll my eyes but kept it at bay.

"I did not mean my actions, it is a reflex of mine towards inappropriate behaviour towards me..." He stated with a emotionless face, that definitely didn't seem sorry. Sorry, pal, but if I was you, I wouldn't choose acting as a career.

"Am sure it is.." I mumbled sarcastically as I rubbed my neck.

I caught his eyes narrowing at me with a dirty look making me chuckle nervously.

"I was kidding...." I trailed off timidly.
"Why did you abduct me, anyway?" I asked quietly, fearful that he would burst any moment and slash me to pieces with his lance.

He stared at with a emotionless face before starting to circle me as if I was prey. I was definitely intimidated. I should probably start my prayers.

"I need you." He stated, three words coming out strong and emotionless.

'Say what?! Is that why you tried to practically kill me twice ?!' Is what I wanted to exactly say but if I didn't want his attempt 3 to kill me process proceed then I should probably switch off the sassy side of me.

NUADAS POV

"W-why? I mean am nothing special other then my powers.." The human girl stuttered nervously. The words of ciaren came back to my memories 'she does not know of her powers'

At least some truth has been revealed from his words.

What could i state to the female human?

'I need you because I shall revive a army that will end your specie for good' am sure it would end up with her running off like all cowardly humans do.

Actually I have an idea. I could strain her of her powers but also injure her fragile heart in the process of building this relationship. I will break her heart, Conduct her powers then kill her.

I smirked internally, not being able to stop the plans evolving to something dark.

"I need you because I am losing myself. I feel like I am being pulled towards the darkness and it is trying to enshroud me. I am a Prince and I want to rule my people with fairness and goodness. only one can save me; my soul mate. I did not pick you just out of the random, you are my soul mate, the one who will save me." I stated with a sickly small sweet smile while my insides were turning with disgust and I am sure I wouldn't even say these sweet words when I am ebriated to a human.

These words were the ones my sisters said to me. That I was being consumed and would not be able to rule fairly with a mind like this.

Seeing the way her face started glowing with sympathy and joy proved how stupid and egoistic they humans were. This human girl honestly thought she is worthy to be an Elfs soulmate let alone a Elf Prince like me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.5K 35
Nuada was defeated and Hellboy had taken away the crown, Abe was about to check on Nuala, but that's when everyone saw the young prince getting back...
110 4 2
Bilba Baggins is a bit shy. Okay, she's a LOT shy and when Gandalf shows up and dumps an entire Company of dwarves on her she is decidedly NOT amused...
601K 20.6K 44
Book I of the 'To Live Again' Saga In the modern world Clara Riley experiences a life changing event...death! Usually this means the end of living...
81.2K 7K 33
Ariella doesn't want to love a human, they have ruined her world, tried to steal from her, taken those she loved away from her and made her life diff...