When fate go wrong.

By devil_princess_xoxo

Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her... More

Intro
I'm officially insane!
Run
Rogues
Lunch time turn to...
Hunt for the first time
The messenger
Found...so now what?
Truth
Shopping go bad
Meeting the parents
Mate and mark.
Meeting 'her'
New friend, new enemy, new powers
Explaining
Besieged
Vacation
Qalul- what?!
Suspect
New house
Attack
In heat
Family
You got to be kidding me?!
We'll make it work
Check up
Real family
Pregnant and kidnap? Yea, no
So what you saying is...

Pregnant and scare

120 7 2
By devil_princess_xoxo

June and me is sitting in her room getting ready for the party. The hotel have a little party and we all get invite so we decide all of us should go. I mean it free foods guys! Who wouldn't go right?

So I found out that I'm actually pregnant and I'm very happy about it but the same time worry. But I don't know how to break the news to Alex. So I decide to break the new to him at the party. I start to stand up and walk around the room.

"Ugh this is so frustrating!" I groan. I been thinking of how to say it to him and I come up with nothing.

"Hey, stress is not good for the baby." June said, looking at me sternly. I roll my eyes and sit on the bed so she can do my makeup. After 2 hours we all are ready. June is in her purple long dress while I'm in a black one.

Well it go from black to white from the bottom to top. It look really pretty. I just let my hair fall since June had curl it earlier. June have her hair up in a bun. While Lilly dress in a cute puffy pink dress. We start walking to the elevator to see the boys. They all dress in a suit.

"Hello beautiful ladies." Kevin said smiling.

"Hello handsome gentleman." June said in a British accent. They start to talk back and forth with different accent and Angel with Alec start to join them.

"What wrong?" Alex ask, his arm snake around my waist.

"Nothing" I reply lean back on his chest. The elevator stop and we start walking out hand in hand. We walk to the party and start getting foods.

The party almost end and I know I have to tell him. June and me is sitting on the chair while the boys talking and laughing over the dessert table.

"It time" June said to me softly.

"What if he don't want a baby? What if he reject me if he know? What if-" I got cut of by a smack on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" I groan rubbing my shoulder.

"What was that for?!" I yell at her.

"Nothing you just talk a lot. Now go and tell him." She said pulling me up from the chair. We start walking over to the boys and they stop talking when they see us.

"We need to talk." I tell Alex and look to see his face start to get pale. He nod and June start to burst out laughing at him.

"Calm down, she not going to kill you" she said grinning. He still look a bit scare so I hold his hand leading us to the sand leaving the group.

We start walking in the beach for 5 minutes and no one say a word. Well this is awkward... I don't know how to break it to him. Ugh here go nothing.

"Im pregnant." I said looking at the ground. After 2 minutes I didn't hear anything so I slowly look up. I see that he had a worry and sad expression then disappointed. My eyes start to water up and I run into the forest shifting to my beautiful white wolf.

I keep running till I see a beautiful waterfall. I start to walk to the rock and howl with sadness. I start to lay on my paws and cry. Cry because of what had happen to me. What have I done to deserve this. Now even my mate hate me. I cry myself to sleep that night, laying on the rock.

____________________________________

June pov

I'm so happy that my alpha is pregnant!

"Hey, what up with Elena?" Angel ask curious.

"You'll find out later." I tell them and he roll his eyes. I look up to see Alex start to run to us panicking.

"Did anyone see my mate?" He ask out of breath.

"No we thought she with you." Alec said confuse.

"She was but then she ran off" Alex said confuse. Then a sad howl start to fill the air.

"I don't know there wolf here." Kevin said puzzle.

"There isn't." Alec said and I glare dagger at Alex.

"We need to talk!" I take his hand and drag him where the other doesn't hear us.

"What did you do?" I ask calmly.

"Nothing" he tell me irritated.

"When she tell you the news, what did you say to her"

"You know?"

"What did you say?!" I said frustrated.

"Nothing!"

"You said nothing?! Really dude?!"

"I don't know what to say!" He exclaim and I sigh in defeat.

"Go find her." I said start to walk away.

"What? How?" He ask stupidly.

"Use your brain! Smell her out you dumb wolf!" I scream back walking to the group. I hear he shift and run to the forest probably to find her.

"Where are they?" Kevin ask curious.

"Well our Alpha is gone and the other Alpha is trying to find her. So we got to separate to help him find her." I explain.

"Awww man but I don't want to be eaten by a lion!" Alec whine and I roll my eyes at him.

"That all you can think of?" I arch my eyebrows.

"Yes, I rather live thank you very much." He mutter.

Alec shift to his wolf while Angel and Kevin use their vampire speed already running to the wood. Well what am I supposed to do then.

"Want a drive?" Alec mindlink me. Somehow I can mindlink them even though I'm not a wolf.

"Yup!" He bend his big wolf down and I climb on top then we start dashing to the wood. Please don't do stupid thing Elena or I will kill you myself!

____________________________________

Elena

I woke up by a sound coming from the wood. I look up to see nobody there but I could still smell their scent. I growl loudly and in the shadow, Kevin start to walk out his hand up in surrender. I laid back to the rock watching the waterfall.

"What wrong?" He ask walking over and sit next to me. He start to pet me scratch the back of my ear making me purr. He laugh at that and I growl.

"Well someone in a bad mood." He mumble.

"Why don't you tell me what happen?" Kevin ask me and I nod. I tell him how I tell Alex the news and he look disappointed about it. Well I mindlink him since I don't think he understands if I just bark at him.

I feel my tear keep falling down my eyes when I tell him the story and he just sit their patiently and pay my head. After 5 minutes of him being silent and I cry he said

"Why don't you hear him out first. At least let him explain himself." He tell me gently and I nod. We hear a branch got step in and turn around to see Alex. He look at me and smile then walk away leaving me and Alex alone. He slowly walk over to me and I turn my wolf head back to the waterfall ignore him. He sigh and I feel him siting next to me.

"I'm sorry. It not what it look like." He start to defend and I huff.

"I was just thinking of how we in the middle of the war and I don't want our kid to be anywhere in it. Plus I know I'm going to be a bad father" he chuckle at the last part.

I turn my head to stare at his beautiful eyes. I search to find any lie but it only hold love and adore. I shift back to my human form and got pull quickly in my mate chest. He wipe the tears from my eyes and lay a gentle kiss on my mouth.

"You will be a great father" I mumble in his chest. He hold my chin up to meet his face and he turn serious.

"I'm serious when I say I won't let our kid or you get hurt or even close to the war" he said serious lay in his voice.

"I'm afraid it not our decision to make. Either we want it or not, I'm still have to be a part of it. It my fate and destiny and I can't run from them." I tell him softly.

"I will lock you up if I have to." He mumble.

"Yea try me." I joke back and we burst out laughing. We both know what kind of crazy thing I could do.

"I promise I will be fine." I said after our laugh subside. He nod and I kiss him on his cheek. "I love you." He whisper in my ear. "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 77 16
Heartless? That's what most people thought of Devin, he had a reputation as twisted as the trails of AshenField. Jade was ghost-like, haunting a town...
1.6K 230 60
She is fierce. She is the future queen. She is a whole definition of power. The powers she has are amazing but she keeps them hidden. She doesn't tru...
409 11 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...