Georgia Rose

By milkywaymcvey

Georgia-Rose Edwards is just a normal girl at Univeristy. When she decides she wants a change she moves into... More

Focus - Georgia Rose
1- New me?
3- welcome to america Marcel
4- dorm sweet dorm
5- lets eat
6- i need to tell Holly
7- Holly meet Marcel
8- new day, new Georgia
9- Too the Mall we go
10- no frickin' way
11- I never even realized how good you are
12- "He was Kinda Rude"
13- Not Bad George
14- Nurse Georgia
15- Welcomes, Awards and Food
16- table for two
17- 'princess'
18- our little secret
19- Dates & Tattoos
20- smiles and shakes
21 - Home time

2- swaping over

212 5 0
By milkywaymcvey

Georgia's P.O.V

Me and Marcel spoke for most the flight.

He was such a gentleman and he sounded like he had his life all planned out.

He wanted to become a marketing man for the musical industry, and i could see him being quite successful.

I also spoke about my life, about how i wanted to become a Teacher and about the university.

I was becoming quite close to Marcel considering we had only just met, but he seemed like the kind of person who would always be a good friend.

Marcel's P.O.V

Me and Georgia spoke for the majority of the flight to America, she seemed really nice.

Her name was Georgia-Rose Edwards but most people call her George for short and she wants to become a teacher. She has a sister but she doesn't get too see her as much as she wants to.

She also told me a little about the university i was joining.

She told me about what teachers teach which subject, what food to buy, who to not speak too and more.

I felt like after speaking for ten hours we became really close.

I gave her my number so that i could meet her when i first arrived at my new University.

She was beautiful.

She had long brown hair which was down to her hips.

She was wearing a thin black jumper and skinny jeans with a little necklace round her neck.

"What's that on your necklace love?" i asked.

Georgia looked down at her necklace and held it tight in her hands closing her eyes, after a couple of seconds she opened her eyes again and looked back up.

"You know how i said i hadn't seen my sister in a while?" she said almost as a whisper.

i nodded slowly.

"Well the last time i saw my sister was 4 years ago. She sent me this for my birthday two years ago and i've been so attached to it ever since i got it." she said quite sadly.

i didn't say anything in reply, i just rubbed her back a little before she put her head up.

"Marcel?" she said as her blue eyes locked with mine.

i looked straight back into her eyes as i nodded.

"will you be my new roommate?" she said with a smile on my face. I instantly smiled back as i replied.

"George, i don't know why on earth you would want me as a roommate but of course?" As she smiled she showed her dimples, they were adorable.

"But what about Holly?" i asked, remembering how she told me she was in a room with her best friend Holly.

"I really need to focus on my grades this year and staying with Holly will not help that at all. So, can i please stay with you Marcel?" she said pulling the cutest puppy dog face.

I started smiling and pretended to look like i was deciding, even though inside all i was thinking was 'YES! YES! YES!'.

she raised an eyebrow at me before i replied. "Of course you can move in with me George" i said smiling as she showed her dimples.

"Great! This is going to be so much fun, i know we are going to be good friends!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
79.6K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
369K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)