Thugs and Hood Love: COMPLETE...

By UniquelyTwinkle

I'm not that great at summarizing stories, but don't let that stop you from reading. WARNING...WARNING...WAR... More

Thugs and Hood Love 1
Thugs and Hood Love 2
Thugs and Hood Love 3
Thugs and Hood Love 4
Thugs and Hood Love 5
Thugs and Hood Love 6
Thugs and Hood Love 7
Thugs and Hood Love 8
Thugs and Hood Love 9
Thugs and Hood Love 10
Thugs and Hood Love 11
Thugs and Hood Love 12
Thugs and Hood Love 13
Thugs and Hood Love 14
Thugs and Hood Love 15
Thugs and Hood Love 16
Thugs and Hood Love 17
Advice
Response
Thugs and Hood Love 18
Thugs and Hood Love 19
Information
Thugs and Hood Love 21
Thugs and Hood Love 22
Thugs and Hood Love 23
Thugs and Hood Love 24 : The Final Chapter

Thugs and Hood Love 20

80.5K 1.2K 813
By UniquelyTwinkle

Lyric POV

It's been 2 weeks since Aria got shoot and shit. And it's been 2 weeks since I let Billy touch me. Don't play dumb.  You know damn well what I'm talking bout when I say 'me'. Since somebody gonna be the slow bunny, I might as well just spell it out. Me as in my p-u-s-s-y. Pussy. Yeah, I went there with y'all. But ya know I fucks witcha.

Anyways, today was the day that Aria would be coming home. And by home, I do mean Billy's house. Surprised I ain't say my house, right? I know you are. But Billy agreed that Aria could come live with him, not us, for a little while. I'm sure you realized I'm talking like me and Billy  done broke-up or some shit like that. If you ain't realize it, well now you did. But nawl, we ain't broke-up or on bad terms. Nahh, nothing like that really.

It's just that every time I think back to that night, the night my sister was shot, all I can do is shake my motherfucking head at myself. While my fucking sister fighting for ha damn life and shit, I got my ass tooted up in the fucking air getting fucked. Ion blame Billy for it cause  I should've had enough got damn sense of my own to say no. I mean, it ain't like Ion never turned a nigga's dick down. Done it plenty of times. And sure I ain't done saying no just yet.

During the past couple of weeks, we found out some shit as to who the nigga was that shot my sister. But to everybody's surprise, it wasn't a nigga. But some niggas. Both a man and a woman. I know right. Two motherfucking niggas that finna be deaded. But the shocking part of all is who the fuck would wanna kill my sister?

But that don't even really matter though. Because as soon as word get back to me as to who the fuck the niggas was, they ah dead man walking. And that's on everything I love.

Niggas out here thinkin I'm soft and shit. Thinking that just cause I'm with Billy now that I'm just finna sit back and let shit play out without my involvement. Damn lie. Cause whoever thinking that bullshit right there got life, and me, so motherfucking twisted. But it's all good. Cause I'm coming for that ass whether they expecting me to do so or not. Either way, Imma handle the shit. Real talk.

Motherfuckers thinking that I'm a weak bitch and shit now. Wanna start putting a bitch realness to the test. Nahh, ain't shit weak over this way. I try not to go popping every bitch in the mouth that Ion like, or that don't like me. And when I don't pop a bitch right off the back, bitches think I'm scary and what not. I be tired as fuck trying to prove myself out here on these streets. But shit'd, I'm gonna just be one tired ass bitch.

Cause I live out here in the hood. They don't give ah fuck how tired or how sleepy yo ass be. You either fight fa yo respect, or shit'd you don't get no respect and get yo shit busted day-in and day-out cause you ain't respected. Just what it's about out here in these streets. Respect.

That's all I been thinking about lately. So Billy was taking me away for the weekend. To get my mind away from the bullshit. And because it was Friday, the weekend of Valentine's Day. I couldn't wait to see what Billy had planned for me. His ass wouldn't tell me where we were going. Or shit.

"Ma, pass me the dry towel," Billy said, snapping me out of my thoughts. We had just taken a shower together. Shockingly, without sex. I wanted to, trust. And best to believe Billy tried to. But this time I was determined not to have sex until I got my lil sister out the hospital.

"Here," I said as I handed him the dry towel. I didn't need a dry towel. I liked to air dry. For real. And don't act like yo ass don't air dry sometimes. You might wrap a dry towel around yo body and walk into yo room. But I bet that as soon as yo ass close that bedroom door, you throw that towel somewhere in that room and find yo clothes while you naked. Yeah, I know that's how ya be sometimes. But I just hate when I dry off with a dry towel and the lint get on my nipples. Call the shit crazy. Or weird. Either way, Ion give a fuck. But that shit annoying if it ain't nothing else.

I began to walk back into the bedroom, knowing damn well that Billy would be staring at my ass. But oh-well. He'll just have to patient until I got my sister home. I sat on the bed and began to lotion my body, starting with my arms, legs, and slowly making my way back up. As I was putting  lotion on my thighs, Billy's phone started to vibrate. Thinking that it was Shawn or one of his other boy's, I answered the phone. Without even bothering to look at the Caller I.D.. "Hello," I said.

"Who the fuck is this," the bitch on the other end had the nerve to say.

I gave the phone the what-the-fuck-is-this-bitch-serious-right-now look and said, "The question is who the fuck is this. You called this phone, not the other way around," even though I already knew who it was.

"This Breyah, don't act like you don't know bout me. And which one of y'all hoes done forgot yo place  cause Imma let you know right now that I'm always quick to slap a bitch," Breyah said, trying to act tough and shit. 

"Girl, don't stunt and shit. Please don't. Today is not my day to be foolin with y'all hoes that's sprung off my nigga dick. And you quick to slap a bitch, bitch hush. You can chunk that shit down yo deep ass throat and choke off it,"

Breyah started to laugh. And that shit made me wanna yank ha nasty ass threw the phone and stomp a hole in her head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Ion call this phone to talk to you. Where Billy at," she asked me.

"Not with you," I said.

"But wishing that he was, I bet," Breyah said back matter-of-factly.

"Bitch please, you hoping that's what he wishing right about now."

"Nawl, already know that's what he wishing. With this good pussy I laid down on his ass last night, he gonna be wishing for me fa a long ass time," Breyah said before she made popping noise with her mouth. Nasty bitch.

"Bitch quit lyig. How the fuck he gonna be with me and you last night," I said. Even though I was lying, I didn't want Breyah to know that I was. She woulda really kept on talking shit then.

"Umm, whatever you say. You keep thinkin that Billy wasn't at my house, you gonna be lookin like a motherfucking fool when you find out what yo man really be doin when he ain't round you,"

"That's what you think. But either way it go, I ain't the dumb hoe sprung off a nigga that don't want shit from me but my pussy. And he barely want that, probably. Only time he fool with yo ass is when Ion givin him none. But he might don't even go to fuck you then," I said as I got up to walk around the room. The bitch was getting under my skin, making me mad as hell.

Breyah started to laugh like the shit was the funniest thing she ever heard. "Lyric you funny as  shit, for real. We coulda been friends. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, but ain't. And I been talkin with you already for too damn long. Just let Billy know I said hit me up," Breyah said before she hung up on my ass, leaving me looking like a fucking fool.

"UGH," I said as I threw Billy's phone against the bedroom wall.

"Ma, what the fuck goin on in there," Billy asked me as he walked into the bedroom while pulling his shirt over his head.

I walked up towards Billy's face, put on a face smile, and said, "Same ole shit. Bitches callin yo phone whoofing and shit. You know, the ususal," before I pushed him hard in his chest, making him back up a step or two.

"Fuck you talking bout bitches calling my damn phone. Who," Billy asked me.

"It don't matter what bitch was callin yo phone. Shit'd only females that should be callin you is Brit, yo momma, and me. But did you hear me say Breyah, huh. Nope, you didn't. But that's the bitch that was callin yo fuckin phone," I said as I walked back up into his face, mugging the side of his head.

 "Ma, you needs to chill. Get yo fuckin hand out my face. Already pissed off," Billy said as he pushed my hand away from his head.

"Nigga don't touch me. And do it look like I give a damn cause you call yo self made," I yelled as I folded my arms underneath my naked titties. For a minute I forgot that I was naked. But when I folded my arms up, I remembered again. But it still was the last thing on my fucking mind right now. Billy had me fucked up if he think I was finna tolerate bitches  callin his phone talking mad noise to me. Fucked up don't even cover how wrong Billy ass is right now.

"Lyric don't come to me like I'm some bitch nigga out on the streets. And just cause Breyah ass call my phone don't mean the shit that she putting in yo head true," Billy said as he walked around me to go and get his phone from the floor.

"And what the fuck you throwin my shit fa," Billy asked me as he picked his phone up from the floor. Billy looked at his phone and said, "Lyric you done lost yo fuckin mind."

I smiled and said, "Wanna see a bitch call you now," as I went to finish putting lotion all over my body before I was rudely interrupted.

"Dumb bitch," Billy said behind my back as I was about to sit down on the edge of the bed.

But before I sat down, I turned around to walk back into Billy's face. "Call me ah bitch again," I said, daring Billy to piss me off even more.

"Or what," Billy said, walking up into my face.

"Don't worry bout that. You bad, right? You Billy, so you ain't got shit to be worried about. Call me another bitch, like I said," I said.

"Bitch, move," Billy said as he pushed me to the side so that he could walk around me.

Before Billy could walk around me, I balled both my fists up and swung my right hand, hitting him dead in his lip. The first lick instantly drew blood. I continued to hit him over and over again. "Nigga." SWING. "You." SWING. "Gonna." SWING. "Quit." SWING." "Fuckin trying me." SWING. Every lick either made contact with his chest or the side of his jaw.

 I swung a good number of times, before Billy swung back on me, hitting me dead in the eye. The lick knocked the hell outta me, making me fall on the floor. Realizing that Billy had just hit me, I began to cry. I cried cause Billy, the nigga that's supposed to love me was the first nigga to ever hit me. I cried cause I was shocked. I cried cause I was hurt. Shit'd, I cried cause I needed to cry. I couldn't remember when the last time that I cried for myself. Not for my momma. Not for Aria. But for me.

I laid there on the floor balled up in a circle holding my eye, crying like my tears would never come to an end. "Ma," Billy said in his sweet voice as he looked down at me.

I ignored him and continued to cry. I cried and cried and cried. And yeah, I cried some more. I cried for a good five minutes as Billy stood over me looking down at me with shame the entire time. Whether the shame was because of how I looked balled up in a circle naked crying like it wasn't shit. Or because he had hit me. Don't know. But I really hoped it was because he had hit me. He needed to be ashamed of himself. Because I was ashamed of his ass.

"Ma, my bad," Billy said to me.

"Billy... (sniff) just leave me alone (sniff)," I said as I covered up my entire face with my hands.

Billy reached down to pick me up. "Billy, stop, please," I said as I tried to push his hands away from me.

"Ma, come on," Billy said as he scooped me up even though I didn't want him to. But instead of trying again to push his hands away from me, I went ahead and let him pick me up. I knew he was gonna pick me up whether I wanted him to or not. He just picked me up sooner because I didn't fight him off.

Billy laid me down on my side of the bed. I still had my hands covering up my entire face, especially my eyes. But I could feel Billy staring at me. "Billy please, go," I said, trying with all my might not to let my voice crack or something like that.

"Ma, you know I love you, right," Billy asked me.

When Billy said that, I started to cry harder. Just thinking about him not loving me and just saying that for me to cheer up got to me. But too late now. I loved him. And I hoped he loved me just as. But with the lick that he just gave my ass, he coulda fool me good as hell. I would've that Billy ain't give a fuck bout me.

"Ma," Billy said as he moved my hands away from my face. I tried to keep my hands over my face, but Billy was stronger, way stronger, than me. I felt so ashamed. And embarrassed. I could just imagine how my face looked right about now. Snot running down my nose. Tears all over my cheeks. Ugh, I bet I looked a fucking mess. But fuck that. Ion care. I was in my emotions right now. For real.

When Billy got my hands away from my face, he kissed my lips and said, "Lyric, I love you."

I turned my face away so that I wouldn't be looking at him. I wanted so badly to believe him. But how could he be out fucking with other females, hitting me, then come telling me this shit. If I would've looked at his pitch black eyes and see the shame that was there earlier, I would've started to cry all over again.

Billy held my arms over my head and climbed in the bed on top of me. "Billy, leave me alone," I begged him as I moved my arms around, trying to get him to loosen his grip on my arms.

Billy used one of his hands to turn my face around so that I was looking him in his eyes. We stared into each other's eyes, not saying nothing. As I was looking Billy in the eyes, I could see his eyes begging me for forgiveness. But I couldn't continue to forgive him. I would be making him feel like it was okay to treat me like shit when it wasn't.

With that, I closed my eyes since I couldn't turn away from him. "Lyric, please," Billy begged me. I didn't like the way Billy said it. He sounded so weak. So broken. I was used to him giving orders. Not begging.

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted with Billy's lips connecting with love. He still had my hands above my head. But he let go of his hold on my face. I didn't kiss him back at first. But when he said, "Ma, please," I started to cry again.

Ugh, I was really in my emotions. Billy kissed both of my cheeks and slowly made his way down to my neck. Softly kissing and sucking on my tickle spot. He then moved down to my right nipple, gently nibbling on it with his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. He then did the same to my left nipple. And began to trail kisses down to my stomach. When he got to the little spot underneath my belly button, he licked it up and down, sucked around my belly button, and kissed it like he was kissing my mouth. That was my hot spot area. Weird, but it is where it is. That was why Billy did all that. Cause he knew that that was the spot that turned me on. "Please, go," I said, barely above a whisper.

Billy let go of his hold on my arms and used my both his hands to separate my thighs, exposing my pick, hot, wet spot. Billy used his two fingers to open up my second pair of lips. And slowly began to run his two fingers up and down my pussy. Not wanting to enjoy the moment, I couldn't help it. When Billy rubbed my clit in between his two fingers, I started to enjoy...No I started to love the moment. "Awww," I said.

I guess when I let a moan out, that confirmed to Billy that I wanted him to continue. Cause Billy stopped fingering me and dove in head first.

**Bet y'all thought y'all was finna get a lil wet. Lol. Not this time. Not gonna describe the sex scene. Tired of all the private chapters. You know how it is when you get head. And if you don't know, then sorry to hear. For real. I am sorry. But y'all experience one day. Hopefully soon.**

Billy POV

Lyric lay asleep in the bed. As soon as we finished fucking, her ass was sleep as fuck. If it wasn't from me hearing her light snore, I woulda sworn up and down that ha ass went into a coma from the good head game she just got. I just sat there, not believing that I had blacked her eye. I had fucked up her face bad. She now had a big ass purple, black looking ring right around her left eye and a scratch on her right cheek.

Man, y'all I love this girl. Real talk. I'll lay down my life fa ha. Ion know how to tell y'all how much I love her. But I do. And it's more than y'all will ever know. But I would try to explain, but I can't. Saying I love her don't even come close to explaining. Do ya know how to explain how water taste? Nope. Like I thought. But that's how it is trying to explain why and how I love Lyric. But I know y'all gonna start talking shit. But Ion even give a fuck. Y'all aint me, so you don't know how the hell I'm feeling right now. But I'll tell you that I'm feeling like...Shaking my head. Man, all I can I'm feeling right now is like shit. And ya damn sure ain't my girl, so Ion gotta like ya.

As I laid there looking down at Lyric as she slept peacefully with her knees raised to her stomach and both her hands on top of one another as she laid her head on her hands, a phone started to ring. Knowing that it wasn't mines cause my shit was cracked, I knew it had to be Lyric's. I saw her phone over on the tall dresser that had her clothes and shit in it, I went to answer it. I looked at the Caller I.D. and saw that it was Aria.

"Wassup, A," I said when I answered the phone.

"Billy? Where Lyric," she asked me.

"She sleep. You ready right now, " I asked her.

"Yeah, but you ain't gotta wake her up. I'll call Brittany or Rayven, sure they lazy butt ain't doin nothing," Aria said.

"How bout I let Chris use one of my rides to come and pick you up," I said, already knowing she would like that right there.

Aria started to laugh and said, "Okay. Thanks, Billy."

"Aight, he'll be there in bout a hour,"

"Aight," Aria said before she ended the phone call.

I then remembered that the screen to my iPhone 5 was cracked, I had to think of a way that I could get in touch with Chris. I thought about calliln Aria back and tellin her to let him no to come by my house. But since I  knew Shawn's number by heart, I called him so that he could tell Chris. "What done went down, Lyric," Shawn said with urgency in his voice as soon as he answered the phone.

"Nigga calm down. This me," I said while laughing a little. That's why Shawn was my nigga. Ready for whatever.

"Bee, what the fuck you doin callin me from yo girl phone," Shawn asked me.

"Man, ha ass broke my shit," I said while shaking my head at how shit played out earlier.

Shawn started laughing and said, "For real? Fa what?"

"Mane, Breyah nasty ass called and Lyric answered so I can only imagine what the fuck type of crazy shit ha ass was putting in Lyric head. Shit'd, you know she be already thinkin I be doin shit every time Ion by ha side. So you know damn well that Lyric believed the shit Breyah was tellin ha dumb ass," I said while shaking my head.

"Can't blame ha. You was once a nigga that fucked any bitch with two pair of lips," Shawn said.

"Yeah, you right. But aye, hit Chris up and tell him to come by asap," I said.

"Aight, bet,"

"Aight," I said before I hung up.

I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and went downstairs to fix me something to eat. Thirty minutes later, I sat on the living room couch eating a sandwich when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door, not bothering to ask who it was because I had a security guard at the gate and four surrounding the house at all times. Yeah, I my shit on lock.

"What's goin on boss man," Chris said as he stepped inside and did the team handshake with me.

"What's good," I said as I closed the door.

"Man, you already know. All work, no sleep,"

I nodded my head and said, "I need you to go get yo girl from the hospital."

"Aight," Chris said while nodding his head.

"But look, let me let you know this. Don't be getting ha hopes up and bringing ha ass down cause you wanna move on to the next bitch. Cause as soon as she do, she gonna be crying on Lyric shoulder, making Lyric wanna fuck you up. And if my lady wanna dead yo ass cause you done fucked up ha sister," I shrugged my shoulder and said, "then you just gonna be handled. Either by Aria or Lyric. But Ion gonna have shit to do with that right there. Just don't be having ha bringing no problems to my crib. Already got enough of that shit without havin to deal with all the extra. Ya know what I'm saying ," I said.

"Yeah, I hear. But don't worry bout that shit right there boss. Shawty the ride-or-die type of chick. She ain't in it fa the money, street respect, or none of that. But I think she might be in it fa my friend," Chris said before he started laughing.

I laughed as well. I guess it ran through the family. Aria and Lyric were some certified freaks. "One hunnet. But while you in this game, you gotta watch yo lady back like it's yo own. Motherfuckers gonna get yo lady to get to you. And make sure ya strappin up," I said, giving him advice that I wasn't even using for Lyric. When I said that something ran through my mind. "Aye, you ain't got nobody that wanna get you, do it," I asked Chris.

Chris thought about it for a second and said, "Nawl, Ion had no girl that I was official with fa some time now. And niggas stay in they lane, I stay in mines."

"Aight, just keep ya ears to the streets," I said before I handed Chris the keys to my cherry reed Dodge Charger. "Don't fuck up my shit," I said as Chris turned to walk out the door.

"You know I got you, Bee," Chris said as he pressed the unlock button on the keys and started to walk over to the car. Chris got in, started the ignition, and drove towards the gate. I then closed the door and headed back upstairs to go and wake Lyric up.

"Ma, wake-up," I said while staring at her eye.

"Billy..." Lyric whined as she turned the other way.

"Ma, I got somewhere fa us to go. Remember," I said. Since it was the weekend of Valentine's Day, I decided to take Lyric away to Islamorada, Florida.  Don't ask me what the fuck I choose this place fa. But one night Lyric was just talking, talking too got damn much just to let ya know, and was saying how she wanted to go there cause she saw some pictures and shit online about it. So rather than risk taking ha somewhere that she wouldn't like, I decided to take ha there. And it would be nice to go to get a lil warm air. Cause this winter weather up north ain't no fucking joke. Real shit. If you live up north, or been up this way in the winter, you know I'm serious as shit right now.

"Come on, ma. Get ya ass up. Told the pilot to start the jet at 12. And it's already 12," I said, lying about what time it was.

"My nigga fuck you," she said as she threw the covers off of her body and stormed off towards the bathroom to take another shower. I couldn't help but smirk at her crazy ass. She might do get mad when I call her crazy, but shit'd, she is what she is. And that's crazy. But I knew that she was mad that I had called her a bitch. So I would make sure to make this trip worth while. Cause after the lil stunt that I pulled today, I knew that I was gonna be in the dog house for awhile. And I'm just shaking my head at the thought of what Brittany. And Rayven. gonna say bout Lyric eye. Shit'd, all three of they ass might try and jump on me. I know Brittany will try and go head up with my ass by her damn self. And that Rayven chick was another copy of Lyric and Brittany. At first I couldn't get ha ass to say shit. Now she popping off at the mouth without worrying bout shit. But since Shawn was my nigga. And she was Lyric's girl, I tolerated the shit just like I tolerate Lyric and Brittany shit.

Lyric slammed the door to the bathroom. I wanted to cuss ha ass out and tell ha not to break shit else today. But I thought twice bout it. Already was on ha shit list. No need to be permanently marked on it.

"Ma, i'm bout to head out and make sure everything alright before we take off," I yelled.

"And you tellin me because," she said like she ain't give a fuck.

"Just have yo ass ready in 20 minutes," I said as I put on me shoes, headed downstairs, got a set of keys off the key rack and hopped in the car to go and give the leaders of each zone they supply of work.

But aye, Imma get back up with y'all and everybody else when I make it back home. Me and Lyric ain't gonna be in touch with y'all til we touchdown back in NY. Shit'd, let's just hope that Lyric don't blast my ass while we gone. Like I said earlier, the bitch crazy. But aight. I'm out.

Demetrius POV

What's good y'all? Oh my bad. Let me introduce myself. Cause I bet some of y'all thinking, 'now who the fuck this nigga is?' Well let me let y'all hoes now something right now, I been the nigga that run shit down in the A. For you slow hoes, the A stands for ATL. And ATL is the initial for Atlanta.

And yeah, you damn right if you think that I called ya ass a hoe. I called ya a hoe twice. So what? Who gonna beat my ass bout it? Haha. Got you hoes on mute mode. Cause ain't nobody gonna do shit to me. But if it makes you feel any better, you ain't the only chick I call a hoe. Shit'd, and you won't be the last.

Since I run the hoes in the A, every female I see is now a hoe. You can be a good hoe. A bad hoe. A nasty hoe. A classy hoe. But either way you look at it. A hoe is a hoe. Plan and simple as that. And if you got a problem with it, then get ghost and vamp the fuck out hoe.

Cause Ion show love to no hoe no more. Especially not since my best one took off on my ass 7 weeks ago. Didn't even know the bitch was gonna leave me. But if I woulda known, I wouldn't have let ha ass leave me alive. And wouldn't have to have done what I did. And we wouldn't be goin through this shit right now. Cause my life wouldn't be so fucked up. And to get even a lil say so in  UniquelyTwinkle book, ya damn life gotta be drama filled every fucking minute. So here I am now, in UniquelyTwinkle's book cause my life just got a lil more interesting.

But any who, back to me and what the fuck I'm doin all the way up North. Ya see, I been trying to track Rayven as down for a month now. And I must say that I did a pretty damn good job of doin so. Ain't even gonna say how I found out she was up here cause ain't none of that shit important now. Just gonna get to how I got to where I am now.

First hoe I ran to up this way was a bitch named Breka. I mean, Breyah. My bad y'all. But shit'd to be honest, don't really matter what the hoe name is cause we never talk. Ha mouth always got my dick in it that ain't no use of talking.

But yeah, she gave me word that my girl Rayven been shacked up with some white, thuggish ass nigga. Like what the fuck? That shit was a damn hit in the shit fa me. I mean, how the fuck she gonna go from black dick to white dick all of a sudden. The hoe just don't know what she want. That's why I'm here to take ha back home. And knock some fucking sense into ha head. But that's if I don't kill ha ass fa leaving me and having me going threw all this bullshit in the first place.

I been watching Rayven and ha lil boy toy named Shawn fa the past 4 weeks now. Come to find out that she living the fucking life up here. Got the lil nigga catering to ha every move and shit. Ain't gonna lie, the nigga bringing in major dough. Got Rayven an apartment that I bet he paying the bills to since he be there every damn minute of the day. Got ha goin to get ha hair, and nails and shit done almost every week. Buying the hoe shit that I could afford in six months.Yeah, I must say, the hoe got it good.

But when she ain't with a bright skinned hoe and a black ass hoe, she with some young light skinned girl that got a crazy ass walk on ha. But ain't gonna lie, the lil girl can get the business. And get in the business too. With the walk the lil light skinned girl got, I'm sure she'll be pullin all types of niggas that's curious as to know what's in between. But after awhile of watching Rayven and the lil girl, I realized that Rayven loved the lil girl like they were sisters or some shit. And I knew then that Rayven wouldn't come back to the A with me and leave the lil girl. Well, she wouldn't leave the lil girl if she was alive. Put it like that.

So I asked Breyah to let me in on where the lil girl laid ha head. Breyah ass was quick as hell to tell me. For what? Ion even know. She was acted like she had some against the lil girl or some shit. But  if I had to assume, I guess that it's because of the good dick that she's been getting that got her wanting to help me out.

Breyah let me know where the lil girl lived. Me and Breyah sat in my car, across the street from the lil girl's building and waited. After about 30 minutes of sitting down in my car, the lil girl was dropped off my some nigga. I knew the youngin was ha nigga since she kissed him bye before she got out of the car. Breyah said to wait til the boy left before we did something. So when the boy hit a turn in the car, me and Breyah threw the hood to our black hoodie on, I got my .40 from under my seat, and we both hopped out the car. We slowly walked across the street and followed the girl into the building. As soon as we were inside, I cocked my  gun and shot the lil girl once. There was an old woman down the hall that started whooping and hollering and all that extra bullshit. So me and Breyah ran back out the doors, jumped in my car, and dipped the fuck outta there. I wanted to check and make sure I killed the lil girl, but like I said, the old woman started making all that damn noise.

So here I am now, after 2 weeks of shooting the lil girl, I was ready to confront Rayven. But not today. Nahh, had some shit I needed to get straightened out first. But I couldn't do shit until the hoe Breyah finished sucking the skin off my dick. Man, no lie. The hoe could suck a mean dick.

Kayla POV

I sat with my legs wide open at the doctor's office as she examined me down there. Ya know, down there, down there. Damn, my pussy okay. See I got a audience that ain't got it all today. Just fucking with ya. Y'all now I likes to talk shit.

The doctor rose her head up, took off the gloves and tossed them into the garbage can that was beside her leg, and looked at me like she was gonna fall for dead. Either because she was tired as hell. Or because of what she had to tell me. One or the other. "Ms. Kayla, I have both good and bad new. Which would you like first," she asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Don't really matter to me." I hated when doctors asked me shit like that. It ain't like I wasn't gonna hear both. One was just gonna come before the other. But both news would be delivered. Eventually.

"Well, the good news is that you are 13 weeks pregnant," she said with a genuine smile on her face.

"I know. I came so that I could start to get my prenatal vitamins and things like that," I said with a fake smile on my lips. Yeah. I'm pregnant. But no. I don't know who the father is. Am I ashamed to say that. Hell nawl. What I gotta be ashamed fa? It's a lot of motherfuckers out here that don't know who they baby daddy is. And I just happen to be joining them.

I waited for her to continue on their her speech to tell me the so-called bad new. I had a feeling she was gonna tell me that I caught syphilis, vaginal yeast infection, chlamydia. Shit'd, I had caught chlamydia before. So I thought that that was what it was gonna be again. Or if it wasn't one of those three, I knew for sure that it was gonna be something that could be cured with antibiotics or a shot or some like that.

"You have also come in contact with the herpes virus."

"What the fuck? Herpes," I yelled. My earlier thought of having something that was curable was wrong as hell. Damn was I wrong as hell. "Herpes, are you sure," I yelled as I sat up straight.

"Yes. From the bumps that you have, they have crusted over, formed a scab, and healed. But there is no need to be afraid. Herpes is not a serious killer among today's society. There are..." Mane, I didn't wanna hear that bullshit. I was pregnant. And don't know who the father is. I have herpes. And don't know where or who the fuck I got it from. Damn y'all. I fucked up, didn't it? Yeah, I know. I fucked up big time. As the doctor continued to talk and try and get me to understand that I had not just signed my own death certificate, I started to cry.

I needs to get my shit together. Real good. Real fast. But until, Imma fucks with y'all another time.

How did y'all like it?

What do ya think of Billy hitting Lyric?

Did anybody think that it was Demetrius, Rayven's old pimp, that shot Aria.

Did anybody think that Kayla was gonna get pregnant?

Who do y'all think the daddy is?

Did y'all think she needed to catch a disease that is incurable?

Hit me up and let me know y'all opinion.

P.S. Sorry bout not describing the oral scene. Just tired of all my chapters coming out private. But I'll describe it next time. Cause I know I got a freaky audience. (and I'm right along with y'all) Lbs.

125 VOTES...

100 COMMENTS...

(=UniquelyTwinkle=)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2K 27
Sequel to loving me isn't easy Amber slept with the biggest drug lord unknowingly and she lost her virginty to him and ended up pregnant he left her...
352K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
6.3M 188K 76
Molly is a young teen with anger problems because of her past. Growing up in a bad ass neighborhood and with a mean ass mother only makes things wors...