Fix You - Dramione

By _Always_Shipper_

The war has ended and the Golden Trio has come back to Hogwarts to complete there 7th year, since they missed... More

Prologue
1: From Choices To Train Rides
2: Finally At Hogwarts
3: Partners
4: Why Do You Care
5: I'm Sorry
6: Thinking It Through
7: I Swear
8: Confession
9: Amortentia
10: Night Terrors
11: Worth It
12: You And Me
A/N
14: I Gotcha
15: The Halloween Ball
16: Too Good To Be True?
17: Free
18: To The Mansion
19: Meeting Mother
22: The Otter
23: Firelight Dancing
24: Pain
25: One Step Closer
26: Imperio
27: Plans For The Holidays
28: Christmas Break - Part 1
29: Christmas Break - Part 2
30: Lacey Green
31: Heart and Soul
33: End Of The Break
Epilogue
Please Read What If
Isolation

21: The Jerk

946 26 1
By _Always_Shipper_

-Draco's P.O.V-

A little over one week had passed since my fathers funeral, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Honestly I couldn't stop thinking about how I was finally free... But also the fact about how much he's done to me... And that tattoo on my arm is a constant reminder. But I must admit Hermione makes everything easier, she talks to me and tries to take my mind off things. Today was Sunday and Hermione had gotten me out of the Common Room outside. She said "Fresh air would do me good"... Bollocks. I on the on the other hand had other plans...

She pulled me along with her, her hand in mine. We walked out to the courtyard. A chilly November day but, surprisingly, not horribly cold. We got to a tree, but not just any tree, Hermione's favorite tree. Once there she dropped my hand and climbed up so she was sitting on a low branch, so she was now just slightly taller then me.

"Oh no" I muttered to her "Nope, this won't do" I smirked.

"What?" She asked curiously.

"This. Won't. Do" I said slowly.

"And why not?" She asked, perking her head to the side.

"Because, I have other plans" I said and quickly grabbed her off the branch, throwing her light self over my shoulder.

"DRACO!" She screamed as I threw her over my shoulder and started walking away. She beat on my back with her fists "Put me down this instant!" She protested loudly.

"Nope" I smirked wider, popping the 'p'.

"Ughhhh" She let out a exasperated groan.

After a short walk we arrived at the Quittich field. I then set her down on her feet and she huffed up at me. She then realized where we were...

"What are we doing here?" She asked nervously.

"If I remember correctly you once told me you have only been on a broom once or twice, correct? Not to mention you HATE it?" I asked, my smirk growing.

"Yes..." She said worried.

"Then you can get rid of your fear" I smiled reassuringly "Accio Broom!" I shouted and a nimbus 2000 came flying to the pitch. It then stopped, hovering right next to us about 3 feet above the ground.

"No" She said quickly "NO WAY" She nearly yelled.

"Yes" I said firmly.

'No" 

"Yes"

"No"

"Yessssss" 

"Noooooo" 

"YES"

"NO" She yelled and started walking away.

"You'll be with me! Please Hermione!" I begged, grabbing her arm.

"Draco" She begged the same way.

"Yes" I said and picked her up bridal style.

She huffed as I set her down on the broom, I then got on in front of her and took her arms that were glued to her sides. I took her arms and wrapped them around my waist, as I was in front.

"Okay... Hermione, your safe, I won't let anything happen to you" I told her in a soft voice "Just hold on to me okay" I felt her grip tighten slightly, she buried her face into my back and nodded. "Okay" I breathed and with that I let the broom rise from the ground, she gasped and gripped on to me with a strong death grip... I could hardly breath to be honest, but I didn't care.

Once we were really high up, past the pitch so far it was foggy I stopped rising. Her grip lessened and she removed her head from my back. She opened her eyes and let out a yelp. Her grip retightened and she held on for dear life.

"Draco put me down!!! Get ME DOWN!!!" She begged.

"Sh sh sh" I told her "Hey, I won't let anything happen, your safe with me" I told her.

Her grip lessened slightly.

"Okay I need you to let go of me for one second okay?" I asked her.

She nodded and let go of me.

I then moved my leg so both legs were on one side of the broom.

"What are you doing?!" She asked panicky.

"It's okay, calm down" I told her and I swung my other leg over the side so I was facing her.

"Okay... Okay, okay, okay, okay" She muttered to herself.

I sighed with a nod. She then grabbed onto me again, holding on with the same death grip "Thank you" She whispered.

"Thank you?" I asked.

"No ones tried so hard for me" She smiled slightly.

"I'll always try for you Hermione... Always" I whispered to her.

"Same to you Draco" She replied softly.

I then lowered the broom to the ground and put my feet on the ground "You can get off now Hermione" I smiled down at her.

She took a deep breath and got off, stumbling slightly, and then I followed. 

"Good?" I asked with a smile.

She nodded "Your sweet" She leaned into my side, I snaked my arm around the small of her back, "But never put me on a broom again" She pouted in my embrace.

I chuckled "Never?" I asked sadly.

".... Never... Unless your there" She leaned deeper into my embrace.

"Deal" I smiled and tightened my embrace around her waist with my left arm.

"Ahhh if it isn't the Lovebirds!" Ron bounded towards us.

"Ron! Don't!" Potter warned his best mate, bounding after him.

"What now your on their side?" He spat towards him.

"Ronald Billius  Weasley! Leave them be!" Weasellet yelled chasing after her boyfriend and brother.

"Why must you do this Ronald?" Hermione asked, stepping away from my arm that was around her waist but still very close to me.

"Why MUST you be with a Death Eater?!" Ron spat.

"EX" I warned.

"Ronald! Enough!" Weasellet yelled.

"What Gin? You really support your best friend dating a Death Eater?" Ron asked his sister.

"EX" I warned again.

"Ron stop!" Potter got to him, pushing him back slightly.

"Don't Harry" Ron snapped.

"RON Please!" Hermione begged.

Weasellet arrived at Potter's side, "Well... I mean she does think he's "Changed".. Changed my arse! The ferret could never change! Probably just trying to get to us so he can carry out what Lord Voldy couldn't!" Ron yelled more.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP YOU INNSUFFERABLE WEASEL! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!" I screamed. Being insulted was one thing... But that was it...

"Ron that was TOO far!!!" Hermione yelled, right by my side.

"NO! ITS NOT! Because it's the truth Mione!" He yelled at her.

"You have no right to call me that!!!" She spat.

"I'll call you whatever I want-" He was cut off, by me punching him square in the nose.

He fell back onto the ground. As he was going to get up Potter and Weasellet stopped him.

"I'll report you to McGonagall and she'll tell the Ministry and they'll put you back under house arrest!!!!" Ron snapped loudly.

"Not if there's no proof" Potter told him.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"If there's no one to prove it, no witnesses, no one will know besides Ron suppository said" Potter said to me.

"You'd do that Potter?" I asked.

"Yeah... I'm not big of this whole relationship... But if Hermione's happy that's all I care about... So... I'll make sure no one finds out... But if you hurt her... If you break her heart... I won't hesitate to" He sneered at the end.

"Thanks Potter" I nodded.

"Harry" He nodded at me.

"Thanks... Harry" I said slowly, getting used to it.

"Same here... Draco" Ginny smiled kindly.

"Thanks to you too... Ginny" I nodded at her.

"AWE! You guys! Thank you so much!" Hermione squealed and hugged her two friends and then came back to me, taking my arm and putting it back around her waist again, leaning into me.

"Of course Mione... C'mon Ron..." Pott- Harry sighed.

Everyday I spend with Hermione is a better day of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 12.7K 50
Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy are both invited back to Hogwarts to complete their Seventh Year. After some time and a few chance meetings, they reali...
66.1K 1.2K 40
It’s been a year since the War, and Hogwarts has been rebuilt. Although many—especially the Weasley’s—are in mourning, life has gone on, and they liv...
66.3K 1.2K 46
It's been years since the battle of Hogwarts. Years since the class of '99 set foot in Hogwarts. Years since they have all been together under one ro...
6.3K 80 30
After the Second Wizarding War and Hogwarts has been pieced back together to reopen- Hermione Granger makes the decision to finish her education as i...