Baco Street || 1D

By nandosxlilo

A weird chat where they talk about random and stupid things but still have fun. Warning: This book is NOT edi... More

Notice :)
IT'S LILO VS. LARRY
Pizza, Baco & 'Quick-Quick'
Left all alone...
Oh no, ZAYN!
Drunk pleasures
OH LOOK!

Short Break :)

21 0 31
By nandosxlilo

(A/N: *Puts this chapter in a very pretty gift wrapper and hopes everyone will like it* 😄😘)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Louis

I'm very very boredddddddd!!! What am I going to do? Hmm... I'M GOING TO TALK IN THE CHAT!

*WhatsApp group chat*

Louis: Hello!
: Anyone?
: Hello?
: Anyoneeee, talk to me I'm boredddddddddddd
: Okay then....

10 more minutes then I'm gonna call the boys.

*10 minutes have passed*

Oh well, it's time to call the boys.

I rang Zayn first to ask how he's feeling.

"Hey Zaynie!"

"Lou-bear!"

"How's your leg Zayn?"

"It's better! Thanks for asking, why'd you call anyway?"

"That's great! Eh, I was wondering if you could come over? I'm really bored and I figured we might have some fun."

"Oh... I'm sorry Lou, I can't go, me, Ni and Li are hanging out already, unless... You want to come over?"

"Oh, well, eh, let me call Hazz first, if he's busy then I'll go there, only if I can though."

"Of course you can! Just call me if you're coming a'right?"

"Yeah I will! Thanks, see you soon and have fun!"

"Thanks mate, see you!"

"Yeah, bye!"

I sighed, I hope Hazz isn't busy. I dialed his number, he answered after 3 rings

"Hello Hazz!"

"Lou!! Hi! What's up?"

"Eh, I'm bored and I was wondering if you we're busy?"

"Actually, I was quite bored too! And nope I'm not busy. Should we hang out?"

"Yeah, that would be great! Where will we meet?"

"Hmm... where would we go to first?"

"I don't know to be honest... well just come over then we'll think."

"Okay sure, see ya!"

"Okay, yeah, bye!"

Glad he's not busy. I sent a text to Zayn saying that I'm not coming over, he replied just a few seconds after saying it was fine and that we go and have fun, I replied back a thanks and same to you.

While waiting for Harry my eyes roamed around the house and then I suddenly thought of water guns, I smirked then clapped my hands standing up, I retrieved them from where I hid them then filled each one of them with water, when I was done Harry was not yet here so I had enough time to leave the gate unlocked so he can go in without me needing to open the gate for him.

A few more minutes passed and I heard a car pulling up outside, I hid behind the door and I made sure that I didn't make a noise, I peeked in the door's hinges and saw that he's near when he was in the exact place where I wanted him to be, I started shooting him with the gun and he was so fucking surprised, I'm laughing my ass off right now while still shooting him.

"Fuck you Lou!" He said laughing and got inside, instead of going to me he went to the table where I placed the water guns, my eyes widened and ran for my life shooting water in every direction.

He catched up pretty quick, damn his legs! Ugh! I tried to run faster than before but I was getting wet and cold

"AH SHIT HARRY! YOU'RE QUICK MAN STOP!" I yelled

"Nah I'm good, it's fun seeing you like that hahahah!" The bastard replied amused, hah! HE'S AMUSED! WELL I'M NOT AMUSED!

The water from my gun is almost gone so I stopped suddenly and used all the water left and shoot him we were both laughing like maniacs by now but we don't care we were having fun.

"Alright, I've got no water left let's go dry ourselves, then we go somewhere." I told him

"Sounds good." After drying ourselves we planned what we were going to do for the day, we decided to go around London, we haven't been there for awhile and do some fun stuff, and by fun stuff, we don't know what to do, so basically we're just going to do whatever we think is fun... Good luck to us...

(A/N: Guys I have no idea about what's in London or what fun things you could do there or just how London looks like since I haven't been there... Ever 😂😂😂😂 so bear with me hahaha)

>>>>

"Oi bro, let's get something to eat, I'm hungry."

"Okay, you go get some I'm lazy, and besides you love me." I said smirking

"Yeah yeah, whatever, it's always like this, you fucker this is the last time, I'm not your slave." Harry said while laughing and punched me lightly in the arm.

"Oh really? I bet not, now go get me some burger." I said pushing him lightly out of the car.

"Asshole!" He pretend to be angry but ended up smiling. I waited in the car doing nothing.

After a few, Harry came back carrying our snacks.

"Here you go." I took the snack from his hand then started eating

"So, where do you suppose we go first?" I said after swallowing my food.

"Let me think..." I hummed in response

"Let's just go walk around London, go to the places we've been before... and let's go ride a bus or something."

"Sounds great, but what about our car?"

"Ey, let's leave it somewhere safe, then let's go clubbing later."

"I don't want to go to a club Harry."

"Hmm... okay then, let's just drink together when we get home to your place!"

"That's better! So... let's go?"

"Let the fun begin?" He said unsure

"Yeah you idiot." I said laughing at him

>>>>

We bought lots and lots of sweets before going to the London Eye, and now we're eating some candy floss.

"We're gonna get fat at this rate Harry." I whispered, he laughed at me.

I shoved Harry aside so I get to go in first.

"Haha! You idiot!" I yelled, when he got inside he hit me in the head

"Oow" I said rubbing my head.

"Serves you right bitch, I wasn't prepared for that shove!" We were talking normally now since there isn't any other people with us inside.

"Yeah okay sorry." I gave him a sheepish smile, he nodded. We were silent just eating our candies, a second later it starts moving.

"Woah, the view is still breathtaking don't you think? I'm glad nothing much have changed." Harry said wide eyed.

"Yeah, I agree, it still looks amazing!" I responded bouncing on the balls of my feet.

"I'm so excited to be at the top!" I said squealing

"The fuck? Stop squealing you're acting like a kid!" He said laughing at me

"Well, I probably am and also I don't give a fuck about what you said." I replied laughing.

"Yeah right, whatever." Then flsahed me the middle finger.

After the London Eye we walked around for a few then we rode a bus that's almost empty, because we're too lazy to walk and also because we're kinda tired, we sat at the upper part of the bus.

"This is actually fun, don't you think?" I asked suddenly after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, it is." He replied, then he added "For a change, you know? We're always surrounded by loud crowds, the fans always following us and stuff like that, but don't get me wrong, I mean, I love all of it, all the love from fans makes me feel amazing, but sometimes it gets old and I just want to take a rest from all of it."

"Hmm, yeah I know." I agreed, what he said is absolutely true. I thought for awhile and realize that no one has actually spotted us yet.

"Now that I think of it, don't you think it's weird that no one has spotted us yet?"

"Hm, yeah you're right, well... I guess our disguises are working?" He smirked wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Whatever." I laughed at him acting like an idiot.

>>>>

After shopping a bit and roaming around the city for some more, we decided to finally go back to my place then have a nice few drinks.

"I'm so tired!" I told Harry massaging my legs.

"That's because you're so small! Hahahaha!"

"You shit head! How dare you?! I AM NOT SMALL!" I yelled while chasing him

"YOU FUCKER COME BACK HERE! JUST BECAUSE YOUR DAMN LEGS ARE LONG DON'T THINK I CAN'T CATCH YOU!" I almost catch up to him when he suddenly went to the right

"FUCK!" A little more push Louis, just a little more! I got faster fueled by my "anger", I got close enough to him to grab his clothes, I smirked in victory then pulled him back.

"Oh shit!" We fell to the ground.

"Caught you!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You win, fine, but let's drink already! I'm tired." He whined and pouted like a little kid.

"Let's go then." I laughed at his face

We got to the couch and turned the T.V. on as a background noise as we weren't actually paying attention to it.

We got the beverages and some food prepared on the table.

We were talking about nonsensical things while drinking, and the supposedly "few" drinks became too many, when we realized we were too drunk for Harry to go home, we agreed that he's gonna stay here.

We tried to clean up our mess by putting the dirty dishes in the sink, when we were about to go upstairs, I stumbled, Harry tried to pull me back up but I ended pulling him down with me, wow how clumsy of me, did this two times already, I chuckled at my stupidity.

Just then... I realize where Harry landed... he's on top of me... looking at my fucking eyes... with... lust?

A/N:

HELLEW GUYSSSS! I MISSED Y'ALL PEOPLE!! HOW ARE Y'ALL?!!?!?

OMGGGGG! It took me forever to update! Like literally! AND I'M SO SO SOOOOOO SO FREAKING SORRY! I seriously had no idea what to do with the chapter and I just kinda stopped writing for awhile, and I'm not going to make other excuses, but anyways please forgive me? Pretty please???

Okay, enough with that 😂😂 oh, I am so sorry for the cliff-hang!! I love you guys 😂😂😘💜💜

That's all bye!! See y'all soon! Xx 😏😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 995 11
تُـكبلنا الحياة فـ تُجبرنا على إرتكاب المعاصي و الآثام التي لا تُـغتفر ، كـ إثم إرتكبه فـيـرو في فتاة شابة ظنا منه أنه مجرد خطئ عابر ، لكنه جاهل تمام...
113K 4.2K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
34.2K 843 89
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
232K 36.1K 93
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး