(EDITING) The Little Koizumi...

By mellaaaaaaa

After the Kyuubi attacked the village, my father and I were the only people left in the clan. "They were all... More

The Little Koizumi Girl. *Naruto Fanfiction
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2: Friends.
Chapter 3. Firsts?! Goodbye?!
Chapter 4. Trust.
Chapter 5. 'You're a ninja now!'
Chapter 6. The very first Team.
Chapter 7. Papa and I
Chapter 8. Thank You.
Chapter 9. The Kyuubi and the unanswered questions.
Chapter 10. Chuunin Exam
Chapter 11. First part of the Chuunin Exam
Chapter 12. Fight
Chapter 13. 'Jounin' Revealed and Preliminaries
Chapter 14. Kyuubi, S-class Mission and Neji.
Chapter 15. Lord Kohaku.
Chapter 16. Who?
Chapter 17. Meet Jiraiya.
Chapter 18. Another Goodbye
Chapter 19. Sickness revealed
Chapter 20. 'Please Don't tell them'
[A/N]
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Ally's Note.
Extra: 1
Chapter 26. Finally!
Chapter 27: Class A Mission, START. & A made-up Jutsu
Chapter 28: I - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 29: II - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 30: III - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 31: IV - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 32: V - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 33 : VI - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 34 : VII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 35 : End. VIII - Kisaragi Village
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37: What I felt back then *grins at Team 7*
Chapter 38: Kakashi-sensei's face, B-class mission and (maybe)Ibiki's brother?
Chapter 39: He won!
BEEEEEP.
Chapter 40: End.
Just a question.
Extra: Hinata, Shino & Kiba
Extra : Chouji
Extra : Sakura & Ino
Extra : Shikamaru
Extra : Lee
Extra : Tenten
Extra : Neji
Extra : Naruto
Extra : Kakashi
ANNOUNCEMENT.

Chapter 21. An ANBU mission

6K 246 68
By mellaaaaaaa

Third Person's POV

People stopped looking at me with disgust on their faces after the ambush of the Sand. They stopped looking at me and Naruto like that after what happened. Was it because of I tried protecting Grandpa even when I failed? And from what I heard, Naruto stopped Gaara with his summoning?

If that is it then it is better. I hate it when they look at Naruto like that. They could just send me that glares for all I care. I hate it when my friends are treated like that. 

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Gaara after that. That Gaara, not even saying goodbye.

Nami thought, now lost in her train of thoughts. She didn't mind the little pain she felt at the thought of her Grandpa.

Sasuke dropped by earlier but soon went off. He'd been serious about training lately. Sakura is nowhere to be found.

"Nami." Shino called Nami with his so-serious voice, snapping Nami out of her thoughts.

Nami turned her head to him. "Hm?"

"I'm going to tell you something while Hinata and Kiba is outside."

"Oh? What is it?" Nami asked curiously, slightly moving towards him.

"We all know that sickness you are hiding."

"What do you mean?" She asked back.

"From the chuunin exams, when you fought the Sound-nins. Even if Team 8 was not there. Your attack from your sickness gave it all away from them. That other Hyuga, he saw your chakra circulation."

They knew about it? Nami gripped the bedsheet.

"You want us to not worry about you but it only makes us more worried. You are so selfless, putting your life on the line just to protect us. We can protect ourselves just fine. It's you who needs protecting."

"How about my team? Do they know?"

"Yes."

With that simple word, Nami's heart skipped a beat. They knew all along?

Nami felt like a weigh was put out on her chest. As much as possible, she doesn't want her friends to know about the sickness that is eating her.

"H-how?" Nami stuttered.

"Sakura and Sakura knew. Naruto overheard doctors talking about you and your sickness and affirmed our assumptions."

"That Naruto.. He can't keep his mouth shut." Nami turned her head to the window.

"We are thankful he told it to us. Your condition is becoming worse. You've been careless for the past months."

"No it's not. I'm fine." Nami groaned.

The door opened revealing a smiling Hinata ,a happy Akamaru and a grinning Kiba.

Nami sighed defeatedly but smiled back at Kiba and the others, setting aside what she and Shino talked about. Well, they knew about it. It can't be undone anymore.

"Come here Akamaru." Nami said, holding out her hand.

"Arf!" Akamaru barked happily, jumping at Nami's legs and letting her caress his furry head.

~

"Guys, Shino and I will just go to the restroom for a bit." Kiba waved at the girls. Maybe they will talk

about Nami knowing that she know that they know she have a sickness. (Pretty confusing, right?

XD)

"Hinata, Shino told me that you guys know about my sickness?"

Hinata stopped for a second and started fiddling with her fingers. "Y-y-yes.."

"Oh. Is that so?" Nami muttered, rubbing the back of her neck. "I guess I haven't done a good job

hiding it, huh? Sorry for worrying you guys."

"I-its okay. Well, w-we are y-your f-friends. We w-will know everything t-that is happening t-to you.

Besides, y-you can't hide a-anything from Neji-nii and my eyes." Hinata smiled at Nami.

"Maaaaaan!" I groaned, letting myself fall to the soft pillow. " It's so boring being confined in the

hospital."

Hinata giggled at Nami's sudden change of attitude.

The door suddenly slammed open and made the two girls snap their head to that direction.

"Guess what we just heard." Kiba was grinning widely at the girls. Nami raised her eyebrow at Kiba.

"What?"

The doctor walked behind them. His eyebrows twitching at Kiba's loudness. The doctor coughed

composing himself.

"Nami, your vitals had been good since yesterday. About your sickness.." The doctor trailed off, his eyes traveling to Kiba, Shino and Hinata.

"Don't worry Doctor, they already know my sickness. I don't need to hide it anymore." Nami smiled a little.

The Doctor sighed, shoving his hand on his coats pocket and pulling out 4 little bottles.

"You need to drink this medicines. It will help slow down the poison spreading and help on kneading your chakra."

Nami's eyes widened at the medicines. She slowly lifted one bottle from the doctors hand, slightly

shaking. " You really think I can swallow these things?" Nami asked exasperatedly.

The pills was half-inch thick and an inch long.

"Yes you can. That's what you get for being careless. You can be discharged. Either now or--"

"Now please." Nami answered abruptly.

"Okay. You can pack your things up but promise me you will take this pills everyday."

"Hurray!" Nami cheered making an awkward dance.

~

A day passed after Nami was discharged out of the hospital.

She was really really bored. She expected to hang out with her friends today. But Sakura and

Sasuke was nowhere to be found. Ino was tending to their flower shop. Hinata was training with

Neji and her father.The others, she just can't find them.

A thought passed by her mind and gave her an idea of what to do. She made a small smile as she

walked towards a special person's house.

"Hey Nami nee-chan! What brings you here?" Konohamaru greeted her.

That greeting line was awfully familiar to Nami as she smiled at Konohamaru. She felt a feeling of

deja vu.

[If you guys remember, that was the line Konohamaru used to greet her the day before the third hokage died.]

"Hi Konohamaru-kun. How're you doing?" Nami asked him.

"I'm doing fine. I am training really hard so I can fight Naruto already." He grinned at her.

She ruffled his hair. He frowned at her while keeping his distance, protecting his now-untidy hair.

"Hahaha! I will never get used to that expression of yours!" Nami pointed at Konohamaru after

slapping her hand to her leg and laughing.

Konohamaru's frown deepened and he slightly glared at his nee-chan.

Nami coughed, stopping her laugh. " Let's go to Grandpa-Hokage. I think he's lonely for being alone 

there. "

She smiled holding out her hand for Konohamaru.

Konohamaru took it willingly.

"Auntie. Konohamaru and I are just going to Grandpa-Hokage." Nami shouted at Konohamaru's

mother at their kitchen.

They went out after they heard a shout of approval from Konohamaru's mother.

"Oh? What brings you guys here?" Ino asked Nami and Konohamaru who was looking around the

shop for a flower.

Nami rested her hand on Konohamaru's shoulder, grinning at Ino. " Konohamaru and I are on a

date. "

She laughed at Konohamaru's face that turned beet red.

"Nah. Just joking. Here." Nami gave the flower she picked at Ino. "We are going to visit Grandpa

Hokage. Want to come?"

"Maybe next time. I still need to watch over here. Take care." Ino smiled at them, handing Nami her

change. Nami waved at her and smiled.

~

"Hi grandpa!" Nami greeted as soon as they arrive at their grandpa's resting place.

Both of them sat at the soft grass, crossing their legs.

"Jii-chan. I've been training really hard now." Konohamaru added.

"It's pretty boring without you around grandpa. No one is scolding Konohamaru anymore. This kid

ought to be naughy sometimes." Nami grinned at Konohamaru.

A gust of wind danced around them. They felt warmth. It was like their Grandpa-Hokage was

hugging them.

Minutes passed by and Nami was just silent. She was letting Konohamaru tell things to their

Grandpa.

They took their own paths after an hour. Konohamaru went back on their house and Nami jumped

to the top of the Hokage's faces.

She was staring at the whole village, letting the wind blow at her. She just felt calm, peaceful even.

The wind really calms her nerves.

A lone tear escaped her eyes and she wiped it away.

Damn it, Grandpa. I miss you so much. Nami thought sadly.

"Yes?" Nami asked no one in particular, turning around.

A figure suddenly emerged in front of her.

"It's been a while. Yamato-san."

"We're kind of short in numbers in the Anbu. The elders wanted you to come with me."

"Oh? Just the two of us? What's the mission about?"

"Well, as I said earlier, Anbu's are shorthanded right now. The others have been taking up missions after missions. We just have to deliver a message back to the sand in a day or two. "

Nami rose her eyebrows at him. They have to go to the sand in a day or two for crying out loud! Are the elders serious?

"You're kidding me, right?" Nami asked incredulously.

"No I am not. If you want you can ask them. Anbus pride themselves with stealth so we can arrive there after a day and a half. We will wear our normal ninja outfits. We will meet at the main gate tomorrow morning."

Nami lazily saluted. "Yes sir." she sighed. "Geez. I just got discharged in a hospital." she murmured to herself.

Yamato disappeared in the blink of an eye.

---

Hello my dear readers! XD 

Gomen if I just updated today. *bows 100000x*

So here's the next chapter for you guys!

Please vote and leave me long comment or else....~ \m/ 

Did you know? 

IT REALLY MAKES ME HAPPY WHEN YOU GUYS LEAVE ME A COMMENT. 

--The picture on the side is so cuteeeee. *u* Right? Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 8.9K 32
Hey, I'm [Y/n] Suko from the strong Suko clan. My clan was destroyed by Zuurocco ninjas when I was four or five. My mom, dad, twin brothers, and sist...
242K 7.8K 64
I was feared by my entire village and disrespected. Then one night my entire clan and village was murdered and burned right before my eyes. My parent...
9.8K 546 36
She was mute, because of the man who killed her mother, father, and siblings, hell her entire village. She didn't have any friends because there were...
21.6K 314 63
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...