The Party (GxG) (Camren) **ED...

Por MelT_Me

"God I hate that girl!" Camila spat once the girl was out of earshot. Once childhood friends, the two neigh... Mais

The Party
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
The End.

Chapter 3

6.5K 247 58
Por MelT_Me

"The party is still just starting, so we're playing a few drinking games if you wanna join?" Lauren asked, leading Camila through the large house to the basement. Just as she was contemplating whether to run for it or not, she began to hear voices. Taking the last few steps, she could see that she had entered into an entirely unexpected place.

The basement was like a whole other house. A huge living area with a lounge and enormous flat screen in the main area, with the pool table and bar just off slightly to an adjoined room. The opposite wall from the bar was made entirely of glass displaying a fish tank in a luminous blue behind, meanwhile the wall opposite the flat-screen in the lounge, had a swimming pool, also separated with glass.

"Make yourself at home Camzi!" Lauren swept her arm in a general gesture as Camila's jaw hit the floor. "There are three bathrooms on this floor. One in the swimming pool change rooms, another on the other side of the fish tank, and, uh, one next to the bedroom... But please only use my ensuite for your own use. Don't go blabbing it to these drunken idiots!" She muttered the last part with a bashful laugh as she jabbed her thumb towards the group, rubbing the back of her slender neck. Camila found that her eyes followed the movement with a curious anticipation, biting her lip unconsciously. The green eyes were suddenly focused on the shapely lips of the shorter girl sending Camila's stomach into somersaults.

Thankfully their weird moment was interrupted by a guy sidling up to Lauren.

"Hey babe, we're playing suck and blow." He slung his arm across her shoulders and with a wink he slurred, "Although you can play that with me anytime, if you know what I mean."

"I'm sure you're used to playing that all by yourself. You'll do just fine without me." Lauren responded smugly.

Camila suppressed the urge to laugh as the confused jock tried to process the insult.

"Uhhh, is that a yes?" He asked with a drunken smile, that would have made most girls knee weak.

"No Joss," frustrated and exasperated, "now run along and go prey on some other poor girl with low standards and even lower alcohol tolerance."

Suddenly he sidestep around her to place his smug mug before Camila's own face, raking his eyes possessively down her body as he leaned his large body against wall. Camila shivered uncomfortably at the obvious movement, and tried to move away. Lauren fumed as the muscular shoulders barred her from Camila's irresistible form.

"How about you baby? I've never seen you here before. If you like I can show you around and we can get to know each other." He leaned in closer breathing a mixture of alcohol and cigarettes, as Camila cowered away. "I can even give you a sample of my 10 and a half inch pack-"

Suddenly Camila had room to breathe again as he was yanked away.

"I think the words you were looking for were 'better acquainted', which is what your face and my fist will be if you don't leave my neighbour alone!" His eyes widened at the intensity of the green eyes burning though his own. "Besides, I thought I told you to go find some slut with lower standards! Who knows, maybe some blonde bimbo can finally teach you to spell your own name!"

He was slow to anger, and Lauren had already turned back to Camila before he could react. He had reddened in anger, and grasped Lauren's shoulder roughly to spin her back around. The force of the action almost forced Lauren to trip over her heels, but she managed to gracefully save herself from the embarrassment. Lauren stood her ground as his hulking body trapped hers against the wall.

"You think you're too good for me? You think you're SO smart? Well you're just a fucking slut anyway! Every guy here has had that "fine" pussy. Ha!" He snorted unattractively while Lauren just stood there seemingly unaffected. "And every girl! You just a slutty bitch that takes anything she can get! You've been missing the dick for too long. I could just shove it up your lonely cunt and cum until you beg for more. Your pussy must be so tight– "

The loud slap reverberated through the room. Everyone seemed shocked, as they turned toward the sound, including the host copping the string of verbal abuse.

"How dare you?" Camila asked, her voice hauntingly low. The boy's anger was now turned solely towards Camila. She flinched as he brought his own large hand down upon her. But the blow never came. It didn't take long to realise that Lauren had somehow managed to block the guy's arm with her own.

"Leave." Her voice commanded steely, barely able to contain the ire that poured out of her. "Now! Get out of my house and NEVER come back." Her level voice coupled with her piercing gaze sent nervous chills down Camila's spine; she could only try to imagine how Joss would be feeling. He shifted uncomfortably, an uncontrollable rage still burning in his eyes.

A couple of his mates had clued on and were approaching to drag him away.

"Fucking lesbo bitches!" was all he muttered as he was led away. At this stage Lauren's fists were clenching and unclenching in an attempt to reign in her immense anger and embarrassment.

How dare touch Camila of all people?

Camila was uncertain of how to calm the tense girl next to her, afraid of pushing the boundaries of their almost non-existent relationship. She finally settled with placing a hand to the other girl's shoulder. Her heart skipped for a second as the older girl's eyes softened slightly. In response to the comfort, Lauren delivered a thin yet grateful smile to the surprised recipient.

"So how about that game of 'Suck and Blow'?" Camila asked with a ghost of a cheeky smile.

Lauren mock gasped. "Before the first date?! Why I would never!" She joked with a fake southern accent, a smirk once again gracing her gorgeous features. All at once Camila was once again struck by the effortless beauty of the other girl.

She sent a coy wink at Lauren before strutting toward the real party swinging her hips seductively. Although Lauren knew it was just for show as part of her act, she couldn't help but admire the curvaceous backside of her shorter neighbour.

Dayyyym...

That was as far as Lauren's thoughts got before her best friend Alexa was striding over to grab said's stunned wrist to drag her to the group of "suckers". Before Lauren could process, Lexi had already coordinated it so that she was only standing one person away from Camila in the loose circle that had formed. Camila had barely been in the circle for more than a minute before Shawn Mendes had stolen her attention, much to Lauren's immense frustration.

The guy was a really good guy and quite hard to fault. Blessed with boyish good-looks, a poetic heart and a delicate touch, he was quite popular although often misconstrued as gay due to this and his slightly high voice. Despite them not being exceptionally close, he had always been a solid friend that she could completely rely on. Unfortunately, Shawn was currently laughing with a flustered Camila and she hated to admit how well they would do as a couple. Her teeth ground against one another, as her mind conjured visions of a white dress and a smiling Mendes to the soundtrack of wedding bells. She irately shook off the thought, closing her eyes momentarily in order to steady her breath.

He was nowhere near good enough for Camila.

"Jealousy is a hot colour on you," someone whispered from behind. Lauren spun around as a familiar bundle of fun tackled her in an exaggerated hug and several kisses all over her face.

Lauren wiped away at her face -- a mixture of saliva and lip gloss not a nice mix -- as her face beamed in joy. "Lucy!!!"

"Rensta!!!"

"Really? You still  tryna make that nickname work?" Lauren joked, with a playful roll of her eyes.

"Of course! Cause we all know that you're an adorable puppy on the inside," she responded with a wide grin and a playful tap on her nose.

"Luce, you're ruining my street cred!" Lauren whined, pulling herself from the warm arms of her best friend.

"It's my job. You're welcome, Jauregui!" she responded with a easy shrug and a cheeky wink.

"Go fuck yourself, Vives!"

"With pleasure. Although, I'm not opposed to some help."

"Shut up, you damn flirt!"

"Make me, oh mighty seductress," she said, battering her eyelashes mockingly. "Besides, takes one to know one."

"Bow down before me!"

"Yeah...no," she laughed, before continuing on a different note. "Anyway, Laur thanks for letting me chill here all day! I've got to be off now though, I've got to do a photo shoot tomorrow in Amsterdam and my plane leaves in a couple of hours. Anyway, hope this party is awesome! I'm totally pissed that I'm gonna miss it, but I'll see ya in about five days, yeah?"

"Yeah, I know, right?! Come over when you get back, though so we can chill before the new semester."

"Sounds sweet."

"See ya, babe!" Lauren waved off Lucy before turning back towards the group of "suckers", where Alexa was closely eyeing her. Lauren simply rolled her eyes at the pointed look that Lexi sent her and allowed them to focus back onto Camila again.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

164K 3.3K 11
Camila Cabello is the new kid at school and Lauren Jauregui, being the most popular girl in there, hates her because she's stealing the spotlight awa...
81.4K 2.2K 40
~ A Y/N/Camren Story ~ You've been in an almost perfect relationship for the past two years with a girl named Camila Cabello. You use the word almost...
109K 3.5K 6
the one where lauren is a confusing asshole and camila hates assholes so they just kind of ignore each but not really; or, camila is a sucker for tat...
7.4K 355 57
Y/n is just some normal girl, with some mental health problems, who likes to draw and write, loves music, and is a fan of the singer and ex member of...