The bad boy's weakness

By Bella_Heart16

He's a bad boy She's a good girl While he's out causing trouble, she's locked up safely in her room doing hom... More

This is me {1}
Meeting him{2}
Thankful for friday{3}
Controlling the bad boy{4}
Night out{5}
Morning bad boy{6}
School {7}
Long days {8}
Nerves{9}
The party {10}
Head ache {11}
Distraction{12}
Getting the truth{13}
The beach{14}
Guilt {15}
Talking truth{16}
Falling hard{17}
Feeling's{18}
Car trip's{19}
Over thinking{20}
Anger{21}
Sticking to plan{22}
Distance{23}
The kiss{24}
Date?{25}
Be my girl?{26}
We're a thing{27}
Awkward dinner's{28}
Move in?{29}
Late night cuddles{30}
I need you{31}
Secrets out{32}
Heated{33}
Why?{34}
This means war{35}
Hold it together{37}
Break{38}
Sorry{39}
Accident{40}
Plan{41}
Matty{42}
I didn't know{43}
Plan B{44}
Done{45}
Not a chapter

Torn {36}

106K 2.7K 312
By Bella_Heart16

"Mom?" I squeak with a confused face, it's been two years since I saw my mom sitting in the kitchen.

"Wh-what are you doing here?!" I look at her and dad.

"Look Layla your mother just wants to fix's things" my dad jumps in placing a supportive hand on my moms shoulder making me want to scream, what the hells happening my mom leaves for about two years walks back in my life and everyone says forgive her?

"Well I don't know if she can fixs things!"

"Come on Chase!" I tug on his hand to go upstairs to get away.

"Sorry kitty" he mumbles.

"What?" I stop walking and face him his face looks guilty and hurt making me feel nervous.

"I can't stay" He hangs his head low not looking at me.

"Chase what the hell are you on about?!" I question not sure if I want to know what he's on about.

He looks up at my parents awkwardly and pulls me out the front so we can talk in private which I'm glad for cause I couldn't stand being in the same room as my mom any longer.

"Care to explain what your talking about?" I cross my arms firmly.

"I-I can't stay Layla" he says voice full of guilt.

"Why?" My voice starts to shake.

"Layla Hayden has just threatened me AND you, I don't want you to get caught up in that cause you will and if something happened to you I don't think I could ever forgive myself. Your a somebody your gonna do great things with your life I won't let me be the thing that holds you back in life, people like me...we don't have a future" his words cut straight through me making me feel tearful.

"What are you saying Chase?!" My voice croaks as I struggle to finish my sentence.

"I'm saying, as long as I know Hayden is any sort of threat to you I will not let what we have blow up in my face" he places his hands on my shoulders looking straight in my soul.

"Chase you said you would never hurt me, but if you leave it won't just hurt me it'll crush me!" I'm no longer trying to hide the tears in just sobbing, he places his hand behind my head and pulls me into his chest were I clutch his shirt and cry but he doesn't care that I'm soaking his shirt he just whispers things in my ear.

"You'll always be my girl" when I hear him whisper that I smile a little and look up at him.

"Promise?" I sob.

"Promise babe" he lets me go grabs his backpack and hops in his truck.

"Where will you stay?" My shaky voice manages to say.

"Don't worry about me baby girl" he smirks and pulls my head to his forehead and softly kisses me.

He starts the truck and before I know it I'm sitting in the front lawn crying and I can know longer see his truck.

If he doesn't stay here because he's worried about Hayden I feel like that means he want to stay away from me all together and the thought makes me cry even more.

My mom rushes out the front to me and sits next to me in the grass.

"You wanna talk about it honey?" She softly whispers.

I look at her and shake my head.

"Are you done crying?"

I shake my head.

"Do you want a hug?" She sits a little closer.

I shake my head and look up at her I then slowly nod my head because the way I'm feeling I could go for a hug even if I am mad at her.

She pulls me into a hug and we stay like this for a while but it's just what I needed.

****

After dinner and a shower I feel incredibly tired and stressed and decide that I should get to bed, but the thought of Chase not being there doesn't sit easy with me.

I place one foot to head up stairs when I hear mom say my name behind me.

"What?" I ask and turn around on the stairs to face her.

"Look Layla I know I've done a lot of damage but please I beg of you to give me a chance and I know that your scared but--"

"Okay" I interrupt.

"Really?" She slightly squeals.

"Yes, but one chance mom if you blow it I'm done, okay?!" I say seriously not joking at all.

"I won't Layla I promise you" she places a hand on my cheek which I grin too.

"Okay well I need to go to bed" I pull away awkwardly and head up stairs were my bed is calling my name.

I throw off my clothes and throw on one of Chases grey over sized shirt, yes I understand that this may seem lame and desperate but the way I feel about Chase is Indescribable and now that I think of it that sounds so cheesy but the thing is when I think about the Chase, that was annoying and just a absolute douche that slept with girls all the time and the Chase that was getting high to feel good about himself, to the Chase he is today is unbelievable...in a good way and I just don't want all that to fall apart.

After i throw the shirt on I scrunch my hair in the messy bun you could think off. I grab my iPhone and send a text hoping Chase will get it and reply to me, just because he needs to take care of the mess with Hayden and he doesn't want me involved doesn't mean he can't still text me...right?

****

I wake up quite early, it's about five thirty and I just can't get back to sleep. I check my phone to see if he replied which he didn't and it stung a little but I decide to shake it off and hope he's just sleeping and hasn't seen it yet, crap that reminds me I hope he found somewhere safe for him to sleep last night!

I decide just to get up and get ready for school.

Because I had more time I straighten my hair which I rarely do, and I apply a little bit of mascara and eyeliner and put in my grey top with some black skinny jeans.

After a while if just watching Tv cause I finished getting ready pretty quickly. When I hear car beep I grab my backpack and go outside to meet Hollie, I haven't gone with her in ages because Chase usually takes me in his truck definitely not his motorcycle I'm still not its number one fan.

I jump on the backseat cause I see she's got Brad in the front and I'm surprised to see Sarah in the back.

"Hey Sar!" I chirp and slide in in the leather seats.

I feel a little bad it's been ages since all us girls have hung out because me and Hollie are pretty busy with being in a relationship and I don't want Sarah to feel forgotten.

"Hey lay" she says very bubbly.

I just hope they don't ask about Chase...

"So layyyy...." Holly sneakily says.

Crap here it goes!

"Just hurry up and ask Hollie" I sigh.

"Okay, did you and Chase break up?!" She rants like she's had to hold it in for her whole life.

"Holl!" Brad glares and gently elbows her in the arm.

"Brad I'm driving you big dummy!"

"You can't just ask that!" Brad crosses his arms at her.

"It's okay, use's are all wondering so me and Chase I guess could say we're sorta taking a little break?" I say surprising myself for even saying it.

"Ohhh breaks are never the answer your either with someone or not, 'breaks' are never the answer" she reply's throwing her arms around dramatically making me nervous seeing she is the driver.

"Yeah well wasn't my decision" I mumble under my breath making sure no one hears.

When we pull up to school I take a couple of deep breaths to calm my anxiety a little the thought of having to look at Chase and school and not be able to look speak or touch Chase for how ever this last is making me panic.

Sarah frowns and notices me looking nervous.

"You alright darl?" She smiles friendly making me feel a little better.

"Yeah yeah all good" I smile back and sway my hip on hers playfully.

We start to walk in but before we enter inside of school I pull Brad by his collar yanking him back making him choke on air and frown at me.

"What the fuck Layla" he coughs trying to get his breath back.

Oops...

"Look I need to ask...where did Chase sleep last night?" I fiddle with my fingers anxiously.

"I think he just stayed in his truck last night I would've let him stay at mine but I was at Hollies house last night..." He says clearly feeling guilty.

"Yeah I know you would've Brad, thanks" I smile at him and let him leave. I feel so guilty knowing that when I was warm in my bed safe Chase was trying to sleep in his car all night...

I awake myself from thinking so much and take one step into the school were I see Chase looking straight at me...

~~~~

I hope I done this chapter okay and I hope to update as soon as possible:)

Bella xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
Madam Mafia By Nana

Teen Fiction

13.5M 354K 88
Rose Amor is the school nerd. She wears big black glasses and keeps her long black hair in a ponytail. She stays out of drama and keeps to herself. S...
215K 4.8K 36
He's dangerous. He's hot. He's older. And he wants me to run away with him. *~*~* Charli Temple is a good girl. She has good grades, her parents lov...
2.1M 58K 26
"Are you willing to go for 40?" Blake questioned with a smirk on his face causing my blood to boil but forcing myself to think of the good side. "20...