When the Sea Meets Its Match...

By lucyangel2016

What if Percy didn't fall in love with Annabeth but with a daughter of Aphrodite a daughter who was differe... More

Seeing Her1
Heaven p.o.v
Falling
Mount Olympus News
I'm pairing
Jason and Piper
Percy and Heaven
Annabeth & Nico
Trouble
death car in Mount Olympus
Love Ur Godly Parents
TYPHOEUS
Love Boat
Gods R Watching
We Meet Again
I HATE MY GRANDPARENTS
Love U Mom
You +Me=Eternity
This is War
4EVER MY
My Baby Gone
HELL
MARRY ME
VOWS
After Party
Pregnant
SQUEAL

The Wedding Day

647 7 1
By lucyangel2016

      Today was the day the day me and Percy are getting married Sally and Paul are here too, I ask Posdeidon would he like to walk me down the aisle he said he be honored. I had alot of bridesmaides, but my maid of honor is Piper my sister, next to her was Annabeth, Claissre, Harzel Katie,  Thalia and so on. Poseidon walk up from behind ( the dress is in the picture above)  "You look beautiful", Poseidon said. "Thank you ", Poseidon took my hand I tangle my arm within his and  Apollo start to sing  everyone stood up I saw every God and Goddess Zeus let the friendly giants free from Tartrauas we started to walk each step I turn and saw all the people me and Percy love, fought for, battle with and saved as if the whole world was at this wedding then I look straight ahead of me and saw Percy and each word Apollo sung bought tears to my eyes as I walk to Percy. Percy "MY Sea King"

LISTEN TO THE SONG TO FEEL HOW HAVEN FEELS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.1K 17
careful, aphrodite children are known for turning people into poetry. 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍 .... he's stolen a heart that can never be returned [ luk...
12K 845 6
Sing, O muse, of the rage of Persephone Jackson, daughter of Poseidon, that brought countless ills upon the Greeks. Percy Jackson had spent her entir...
949K 14.9K 49
Annabeth dumps Percy after they'd been together for over five years. As a result, Percy is devastated and depressed. He goes to a bar and gets so dr...
29.2K 1.2K 10
The Summer after graduating college Donna Sheridan sets off on an adventure through Europe. After a few love affairs, she finds herself caught betwee...