Challenge Her (ON HOLD>>>>) :(

由 Lizzy540

Living with out parents is hard enough but what if you were being chased after by some evil crazed man tryin... 更多

*Chapter One* (Pic of Lila)
*Chapter Two* (Pic of Chase) :D
*Chapter 3* (Pic of Chase's Truck) :D
Chapter 4 (Pic of Lila's beach house)
*Chapter 5*

Chapter 6

95 6 11
由 Lizzy540

Chapter 6

I saw the light flicker from her eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes were now dull and grey. I had failed her for the last time. She was gone. I had never told her how I really felt. I would never be able to master this power without her. She had lived just like her parents, live defeating HIM or die trying. Then he turned to me.

“So your Lila’s little boyfriend?” He said with an evil laugh. “Well this should be quite fun.”

“I am not her boyfriend. I was her best friend. And guess what she told me about you?” I retorted

“Oh yea and what was that. How I killed her parents? Or was it how I took her brother and her family so that she was weaker so that I could get her?”

“Oh no but now I know how you work. Thanks. She told me that if you were to kill her then all her power get transferred to her best friend. Then if you were to kill me it would go to my best friend.” I said with an evil grin.

“Oh well that is good news.” Then he shot a ball of lightning at me while his men charged me from each side. I felt pain in my leg where Lila was. She had stabbed a blade into me. No!!!!!!!

I woke up sweat covering my body. I got up and turned on the light. Looking at my phone I realized it was only 4:30 am. Dang it. I tried to be really quiet so I wouldn’t wake Lila. I walked down to the kitchen to get something to eat. The kitchen was cute. It had stainless steel appliances and baby blue walls. The one window in the room was facing the beach. I decided to go through the back door outside to the back porch.  I was pulling open  the glass door when I heard Lila clear her throat.

“where do you think you are going?” She said with a serious look on her face.

“I was going on a walk so I would not wake you.” I said guiltily.

She looked at me through her eyelashes and I saw a glint of laughter  in her blue eyes.

“and why would you not wake me up?” Her motherly tone was kinda scaring me.

“Ok. Miss would you like to go on a walk with me?” I asked.

“I would be honored.” She skipped over and took my side.

We stepped out onto the sand. I looked down at Lila. Her red hair flowing down her back as she was staring across the ocean.

*Lila POV*

I looked down at my neck. The purple stone that my mother had given me was no glowing the color of Jimmy’s eyes. Man I missed him so much. As I touched it memories of my childhood flowed into my mind.

“Jimmy stop pulling my hair!”

“Oh come on Lil. Make me!”

I thought on making him let go of my hair.

“Owww! Lila what the heck was that for?” He yelled yanking his hand away and sucking on it.

“What was what for Jimmy?” I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

“Never mind. Come on lets go inside and get some cookies.” He said picking me up and going inside.

I looked back at the stone. I could see that memory from my mother’s point of view. Maybe this had some way of showing her memories. Come to think of it my dad always had one but it was blue like my eyes. Oh gosh we need to get back to my other house. I stood up.

“Chase we need to go get something from my house.”

He laughed. “Well then just go back to the house.”

“No Chase like where my brother disappeared.”

“Oh you mean like the other house.”

“Well one of them. We need to get there fast cause I think if HE were to find what we need he could know everything about me.”

“Well can’t you just like I don’t know flash there?”

“Ha I wish that we could but I haven’t been able to do that. Come on we should take my car or do you want to drive your truck?”

“Is there a chance it could get beat up?” He asked.

“More like it would be a miracle if it didn’t end up totally obliterated.”

“Yea let’s take your car.”

I laughed. “Ok then go grab something to change into.”

“What you don’t like looking at me without a shirt. Am I just that good looking?”

I slapped him. “Just go little boy.”

“Yes’um.”

As chase went to get whatever it was I grabbed my keys and phone. I ran upstairs and got dressed. I pulled a blue sports jacket over my white tank top, then yanked jeans over my shorts.

“Chase are you coming?” I yelled when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

He came down in a white t-shirt and dark blue jeans and a black jacket over it. “Yes mother I am ready you got everything? We aren’t going to have to come back because you forgot something right?”

“When you grow up running from some crazed maniac then you learn to go without.” I said opening the door.

He got into the car as I was backing up. The radio started playing ‘It girl’ by  Jason Derulo.

Chase started to sing it.

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks

Just tryna find ya

I've been like a manic insomniac

5 steps behind you

Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit

Check please...

Cause I finally found the girl of...my dreams

Much more than a Grammy award

That's how much you mean to me

You could be my it girl

Baby you're the shhh girl

Lovin' you could be a crime

Crazy how we fit girl

This it girl

Give me 25 to life

I just wanna rock all night long

And put you in the middle of my spotlight

You could be my it girl

You're my biggest hit girl

Let me play it loud

Let me play it loud like...oh oh oh oh

Let me play it loud

Let me play it loud like...oh oh oh oh

Let me play it loud

You can't help but turn them heads

Knockin' them dead

Dropping like flies around you

If I get your body close not letting go

Hoping you're about to

Tell them other guys they can lose your number

You're done!

They don't get another shot cause you're...love drunk

Like a TV show playing reruns

Every chance I get

I'mma turn you on

You could be my it girl

Baby you're the shhh girl

Lovin' you could be a crime

Crazy how we fit girl

This it girl

Give me 25 to life

I just wanna rock all night long

And put you in the middle of my spotlight

You could be my it girl

You're my biggest hit girl

Let me play it loud

Let me play it loud like...oh oh oh oh

Let me play it loud

Let me play it loud like...oh oh oh oh

Let me play it loud

[Bridge]

Can't seem to stop you from...running, running

Through my, through my mind, mind

Just keep it coming, coming

Til I make you mine, mine

You've got that something, something

I wanna be with girl

You're my greatest hit girl

Just say this is it girl...

Hey baby...

Don't you know you're my it girl

[Chorus]

You could be my it girl

Baby you're the shhh girl

Lovin' you could be a crime

Crazy how we fit girl

This it girl

Give me 25 to life

I just wanna rock all night long

And put you in the middle of my spotlight

You could be my it girl

You're my biggest hit girl

Let me play it loud

Let me play it loud like...oh oh oh oh

Let me play it loud

Let me play it loud like...oh oh oh oh

Let me play it loud”

The music cut off and we heard a very familiar voice. Great.

“Hello to all who listen. You all know who I am. I just wanted to let you know we have to teens running if you see a tall blond boy and a bright red haired girl together would you bring them to me. That will be all for now.” HE said. Great so now the whole population is after us.

Chase looked at me. “Um that can’t be good can it.”

“No I don’t believe it can be.” I said.

繼續閱讀