The Blood Of A God || Loki La...

Per Breathe_Me

Loki Laufeyson has finally been pardoned. After he saved his brother's life and was brought back from the bri... Més

Description
I - Her
II - Ace & Newt
III - The Head Guard
IV - Hiding Something
V - Drunk
VI - Storm
VIII - Terrified
IX - I Can't Change
X - Recovery
XI - L'appel du Vide
XII - Favor
XIII - None Of Us Are Innocent
XIV - Attack
XV - Honesty
XVI - The Art Of War
XVII - Vulnerability
XVIII - Save You
XIX - Civil War
XX - We Are Never The Same
XXI - Repaired
XXII - Anchor
XXIII - Arranged
XXIV - The Good
XXV - Ying & Yang
XXVI - Fireworks
XXVII - Dangerous
XXVIII - Waltz
XXIX - Take It
XXX - Erico
XXXI - Draugr
XXXII - Kane
XXXIII - Regal
XXXIV - Eight
XXXV - Jet
XXXVI - Strong
XXXVII - Own Good
XXXVIII - Run
XXXIX - Silence
XL - Unconventional
XLI - Venomous
XLII - Conduit
XLIII - Corruption
XLIV - You Can't Kill Me
XLV - Price
XLVI - Pentagram
XLVII - Alive
XLVIII - Sirens
XLIX - Crescent
L - Terrible Things & Wonderful People
LI - Volatile
LII - Everything You Love
LIII - Carry You With Me
LIV - Numb
LV - Warriors
LVI - Sets You Right
LVII - Fealty
LVIII - Still Beating
LIX - I Adore You
Epilogue
Author's Note & Alternate/Bonus Ending

VII - Blame

49.8K 2.2K 569
Per Breathe_Me

February 15th, 2015

Updating from my phone while watching Lucifer 'cause I'm cool like that. :P

This is unedited and written on my phone, so sorry for the typos.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Seven

Seline and Loki had gone back to bed once they realized the storm had passed. By that time, it was already dawn. So they ended up sleeping through the day and neither of them woke up until late in the afternoon.

She waited until dinnertime, then went and got his food for him. She read a few chapters from one of the many books that they had picked up the night before and brought back to their rooms. Then, she took his dishes back to the kitchen after he told her he would be leaving to meet with Thor while she was gone.

When she got to the kitchen, the sight that greeted her was enough to make her drop the tray and cause the dishes to all fall off of it, but surprisingly none of them broke. That was a good thing, considering the state that her two friends were in at that moment.

"Who did this?" She hissed, making them both look at her. It was as if they hadn't even heard the tray.

Newt looked like he had nearly been beaten to death. He was sitting on the counter, hunched over with his hands clutching at the edge of the marble while Ace attempted at cleaning a wound on his cheek. He had a black and swollen eye and a cut that looked to be from a ring on his left cheek, which was continuing to bleed even as Ace wiped at it and tried to get out what appeared to be dirt. One of Newt's arms went over and clutched at his own abdomen. After listening to his breathing for a moment, Seline realized that it was because he had three cracked ribs on his left side.

Ace wasn't nearly as bad. He had a scratch over his right eyebrow and a split lip along with a bloody nose. Seline saw that he also had badly bruised knuckles, and knew it was likely because Ace had tried to defend his brother from whoever attacked him.

She went over to the pitcher that was behind them, making sure her back was turned to them so that they didn't see what she did. She poured two glasses of water, then bit into her wrist and let herself bleed into thethe cups. If they drank the mixture, they would heal completely within a few hours instead of a few weeks.

She handed them both the glasses. "Drink," she said, and they both seemed reluctant due to the odd color of the water, but did so anyway. "Now, I'll ask again. Who did this?"

Ace swallowed, glancing at his brother warily before looking back at her. "Valneer."

Seline's hands curled into fists, and she spun on her heel and stalked out of the room. They both yelled for her not to do anything stupid. Needless to say, she didn't listen.

She had already beaten Valneer. But that was far too gentle a punishment.

This time, she would end his life.

The more that she thought of Valneer and imagined him attacking her two friends, boys that were both about half his size, the more the anger that was inside of her was only intensified. It was like all other emotions she had. Being a vampire basically put everything on over drive. She had been able to control it, but once in awhile, she let that control go completely.

She went to the chambers that the other servants had told her about, and pushed open the door. She shut it behind her, and saw him in the doorway of another room. It looked like a bathroom.

She went to the doorway and stood by it somewhat calmly, watching him.

He was unwrapping bandages from his right knuckles, which looked badly bruised. He had a small bruise under his left eye, and it looked like that was a spot where Ace had gotten him by surprise. Ace and Newt looked ten times worse than he did.

She would change that.

She took note that he didn't have any armor on, just loose black pants and a white long aleeved shirt. He had his belt that held his sword sitting on the counter beside him.

"Valneer," She growled.

He turned to look at her, his eyes widening. He immediately searched for his sword, and his hand grabbed onto the hilt before she got to him.

She darted forwards and put her hand on his right shoulder, then wrapped her other hand around his wrist. She held his wrist so tightly that it shattered underneath his skin in her grip, and he yelped. She moved that hand from his wrist and put it over his mouth, then pushed him against the wall.

She grabbed his neck and hit his head off the wall so hard and so roughly that his skull cracked, but she didn't do it enough to kill him.

He struggled now. He was still trying to get to his sword, even with his broken wrist.

She tightened her grip on his neck, then dragged him over to the filled bathtub. He fell back into it, surprisingly not breaking the weak stone with his body weight hitting it. The water overflowed and splashed onto the ground, but there was still a rather large amount in the tub. Good. She would need it.

Seline knelt by the tub as he came back up for air, and when he did, she grabbed his neck once again and forced him to look her in the eyes.

"You should have known not to hurt my friends, guard. Do you know what I am yet?"

He didn't answer, just choked for air under her grip and clawed at her arm, which had little to no effect on her.

"I want my face, my real face, to be the last thing you see. So let me show you," she said, leaning close to him.

She closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating, then opened them and parted her lips. He let out a strangled scream.

Her eyes were a dark red, close to the colour of blood. The whites of her eyes had turned black, making him feel as if he was staring into a deep abyss. Her canines had lengthened to almost twice the size they originally were, and poked at her bottom lip. They were so sharp that if she just dug them in even a little, her lip would bleed.

To him, she would look like a demon. And to her, that's exactly what she was.

She darted forwards and sank her teeth into his neck, his blood gushing from his wounds and into her mouth.

She almost moaned. He didn't taste as horrid as he did when she fed on him the first time. It may have been the fact that he hadn't made his blood toxic, or maybe it was just the fact that she had been starving herself for weeks. She didn't know and she didn't care.

He struggled immediately, but didn't scream. He was too shocked to do so. Within a few seconds, she had sucked out so much of his blood that he was too weak to even raise his arms high enough to even attempt at pushing her off of him.

When he was nearly falling unconscious,she retracted her fangs and she pulled away. But she wasn't going to leave, she was going to end him.

She pushed him back into the water, holding him to the bottom of the tub by his throat.

He made the mistake of screaming, air bubbles leaving his mouth. Then, he made a second mistake in his injured haze and took a breath, water entering his lungs instead of the air that he so desired. Seline heard his heartbeat speed up.

He reached through the water and tried to get to the sides of the tub and pull himself up, but she kept him still. He was making a last ditch effort to live, energy and adrenaline flowing wildly in his body like an electric current. With the way that he was trying to force himself up, it would have worked against any normal person. But Seline wasn't normal.

She listened to his heartbeat. It struggled, then stopped completely, along with his movements.

She let him go, pulling her hand out of the now red and blood-filled water. She stood up, the now slightly thicker liquid dripping off her hands and clothes that had entered the liquid. She looked down at him, and his current state would have been enough to make a normal person faint.

He stared up at the ceiling, looking through the darkly coloured water. His eyes were now glazed over and lifeless, but the way that he was looking up almost made her wonder if he really had been looking at her the moment that he died.

"See you in hell, Valneer," she sighed, shaking the water off of her hand and leaving the bathroom. She sped back to Loki's chambers and went into hers, grateful that her speed allowed her to not be seen.

It wasn't until she had taken a shower and came out into her bedroom that the gravity of what she had done had hit her.

She had killed someone, something that she hadn't done in nearly three hundred years. She always fed then compelled the humans to forget what happened. But now, a man was dead, and was killed in one of the most painful and tortured ways possible.

And no one was to blame but Seline.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

447K 18.7K 66
{SET BEFORE THE EVENTS OF 'THOR'} - "Did you know," she said, sitting on the ground and turning to the prince, "that Midgard has an entire language d...
24K 822 28
Let's get one thing straight- Ava Wilder was picked up by the Avengers for two reasons: her magic skillset and her ability to burn NYC to the ground...
42.8K 650 25
After Loki's failure on trying to take over earth, He and Thor are sent back to Asgard to see what Loki's punishment is. Odin meanwhile has been deal...
1.2K 100 23
In this alternate universe, Loki has been exiled to Midgard when Odin sees through his disguise (Think the end of Thor, The Dark World). He is haunte...