Reading requests?

By Aoaoaoaoao111

Please read: I will NOT read stories with specific genres, or if they're filled with bad words And please be... More

Things to Know
Form
How I rate
Ryken Augmented
Speak Now

High School Story

38 4 2
By Aoaoaoaoao111

Written by: athleticsangel
⭐️⭐️⭐️💫 (3 and 1/2)
I read 5 Chapters
I really like this story, it's really got my attention. The revenge, ...the drama, ...and the suspense! At first I was confused because there was a whole lot of characters to remember, but one you started to focus on a few, it got pretty interesting. You have amazing description, which immediately formed images in my head of how the characters look like. I wouldn't believe this is anything related to cliche, it is your own idea. I would love to keep reading this, and overall, besides a couple minor typos, and a little confusion at the beginning, this story was great. The revenge part really got me! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 great work!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
63.4K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
83.3K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...