HighSchool Love Story

By KezzieWezzie

- The New Kid Is What They Called Me . The Shyest Girl In Paseo Performing Arts Academy . The One With " No T... More

First Day ..
First Day Prt 2...
Chapter 3 ❤

chapter 4

966 24 15
By KezzieWezzie

Lucas Pov 🎀👣 .

After That Big Fight That Didn't Happen , I Went Home. Im Glad That Mariah Was There To Tell Me Not To Impress People . I Decided To Call Her, Cause Thinking About Her Made Me Want Her ( Sexual Way ) 💀 . I Grabbed My Phone And Looked Through The Contacts For Mariah. Until I Found It. But She Was Sleep, I Know She Is . Its 1:30 am . Ill Just Text Her In The Morning.

Mariah Pov 😏🎀

The Whole Family Was Up At 1:30 In The Morning Talking About Nothing. Daddy And Mama Had A Card Game And I Couldn't Sleep Cause Mama Let Me Drink For The First Time Ever.

" Ma ' ? I'm Gonna Get Some Sleep ". My Moma Nodded Her Head And I Headed Upstairs.

I Had 13 Missed Calls From Lucas.

( big thirsty ass 💀😂 )

I Called Back . He Told Me To Meet Him At McDonalds . I Agreed And Said Okay .

I Put On My Brown Ugg Boots And Went To McDonalds .

I Seen Lucas Car So I Pulled Up Next To It . He Got Out The Car And So Did I . " Mariah I Didnt Think You Would Be Up This Early ". He Said Putting His Hands In His Pockets . I Smiled And Gave Him A Hug .

" So What Did You Call Me For "? I Asked , Currently We Was Just Standing There Like To Bumps On The Log .

Lucas Grabbed My Face And Kissed Me . I Was Shocked .

He Bit On My Bottom Lip asking for an entrance , so I gave it to him .

wow my first French kiss 💋 . his hands traveled down to my butt and gave it a squeeze , I tensed up cause I don't like when people grab my butt , unless its my best friend . we kisses for about 10 minutes before I stopped to catch my breath .

" why did you do that ". I asked , he smiled and grabbed my hands and kissed my forehead . " cause I like you Mariah , your different from the hoes that go to our school your different , so would you be my girlfriend "? lucas asked looking me in my eyes . he like 6 foot something , and I'm only 5'3 , I smiled and kissed his lips . I can get used to that . " yes lucas I will be your girlfriend ". I smiled , he picked me up and kissed me all over my face . I then thought it's like 2:00 in the morning , and I have track practice extremely early . " lucas I have to go , I have practice in the morning ". he nodded and kissed me and we both got into our cars and drove off .

I got home and smiled myself to sleep , I have a boyfriend now ! .

my alarm went off at 6:55 , so I woke up got inside the shower and got out . I Put On My gray and black sweat pants , and a black tank top . I Put On My jacket and Nike slides . I Put my clothes I was gonna wear to school today which was a white tank top my gray Nike jacket , and some ripped jeans , with my Jordan 12's . my phone binging twice so I looked to see coco asking me to come get her .

bestie bitch 💜🍫👑 .

coco - Bestie Can You Come Get Me For Track ? My Car Not Starting .

me - yeah , I'll be there in a minute .

my other text was from lucas

bae 👑💸💍

lucas - goodmorning baby , what you doing ?

me - goodmorning baby , and in the car waiting on coco to come outside .

lucas - what you got on ?

me - my track sweat pants & this black tank top 😐 .

lucas - mhm 😐 .

me - 😭💜 bye

lucas - bye 😐 .

I laughed to myself as we pulled up to school , me and coCo left our bags in the car , we will run back out here to get them .

all we did was run around the school , and talk about our track competition that was coming up , against arrowhead high .

after all that talking , me and coCo ran back outside to the car and grabbed our bags and went back inside , we both took our showers and got out , and put our clothes on .

" damn wassup baby ". this gay Ass bitch said to me . I rolled my eyes I'm not in the mood for this today . " move ". I said walking past her out the locker room .

everybody started walking inside the school , I unzipped my jacket and tied the string at the top of my jacket .

i seen lucas so I ran to hug him , he Hugged back and mugged me 😕 . he pulled me into a class that didn't have any teachers or students . he pushed me against the wall and kissed my lips . then he zipped up my jacket with a attitude . " ain't nobody tell you to come out the house in no damn tank top , you think you grown ". he Said , can I just say , that kinda turned me on ? 😂 .

"lucasss I don't wanna zip it up , it's too hot ". I whined , its hot in this school building .

I shook his head , so I Pulled Up his pants all the way up , and zipped his jacket up . he mugged me and I kissed his lips and attempted to walk away , but failed , he kissed me , and kissed my neck leaving a hickey , 😐 . my daddy's gonna kill me .

I smacked him in the head , he laughed and ran out the room and went to class . I screamed and went to class , I sat next to coco since we had a sub this hour .

" damn Daniel what's that on your neck ". coco said moving my jacket down so she could see the huge hickey on my neck . I pushed her hand away and raised my jacket back up . lucas looked back and laughed . I gave him the finger , and he mouthed " when ". I rolled my eyes and mugged him .

skipping to the end of the day .

" no move away from me ". I yelled at lucas and coCo , they was making fun of me cause I had this hickey on my neck and it was huge . " oh you gonna get into trouble with my kiss on your neck ". lucas said in my ear .

" man leave her alone yall some bullies ". Bryson yelled out holding onto coco waist , they so cute . " coco can I go to your house , I'll be damned if I go in the house with this shit on my neck ". I asked and said . coco shrugged her shoulders .

" come to my house , my ma' won't care at all ". lucas said . I smiled and agreed . coco got into the car with me , and Bryson got in the car with lucas and we drove to lucas house . I trailed behind lucas but he drive to slow . I called him

bae💜😋👑 - yes ?

me - you drive dumb Ass slow , speed up .

bae💜😋👑 - you don't want me to do that

me - what's the address I can get in front ?

bae 💜😋👑 - nah keep up

he then drove extremely fast , I started speeding up , I past him up and got off on the exit , he got back in front of me and we pull up to this pretty ass house .

we got out and all laughed at eachother , we headed into the house and was greeted by this lady , " wassup ma' this is my girlfriend Mariah , her bestfriend coco & you should already know Bryson ". lucas said pointing his finger at each of us . the lady said hi , and we all went upstairs to lucas room . which was huge .

the boys jumped on the bed and grabbed game controllers while I laid down in his bed and got on my phone . he laid his head in my lap and I played with his hair while he played with my belly button ring until the game started . coco was laying with Bryson all Cuddled Up with him , soon we all fell asleep on the huge Ass bed .

we woke up to screaming in the kitchen , lucas and Bryson popped up and grabbed there guns , while me and coCo put our shoes on following them , when we reached the kitchen it was a man and lucas mom in the kitchen he had his hands around her waist and she was smiling . " really Joe , you don't scare people out there sleep ". lucas said to the man putting his gun away and walking back to his room .

2 weeks later

me and lucas where inside lucas room watching TV , he met my parents 1 week ago , and they approve of him . but anyway , we were watching spongeBob and lucas kept feeling on my Booty and stuff , like please stop . " bae why you keep tensing up ?" he asked 😐 stupid ass question . " cause I don't like when people feel on my Booty that's weird ". I replied moving his hand off my titty , he put me on top of him , and he held my waist , I smiled at him . " what ". I said . he looked at me and puckered up his lips , I smiled and bent down to kiss his lips he Bit my bottom Lip I opened it and our tongues were fighting to win , of course he won , but after kissing I ended up on the bottom of him with my shirt off , and pants unbuttoned , he was on top with his shirt off and pants unbuttoned . we looked at each other . I was about to put my shirt back on until he snatched it from my hands and started sucking on my chest leaving hickeys up and down on my chest , I was squirming and moaning , this shit felt good . I then got back on top and Sucked and kissed on his neck leaving my trail of dark hickeys on his neck and chest . his member was at full attention , I laughed and went home .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

176K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
988K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...