Daddy's Little Girl

Od MilkkkkandHoneyyyy

Aaliyah was just your typical daddy's little girl. Everyone has a secret that not even, their bestfriend know... Viac

2.

1.

62 0 0
Od MilkkkkandHoneyyyy

"Daddy, I'm eighteen now. Can I please get my own place. I pick the place and you buy everything I need." I pleaded with my father.
My father rubbed his chin hairs. "I dunno sweetheart. I'll think about."
"But Daddy. I graduated high school above my whole class, class president, most popular, with a 6.8 gpa, four different college scholarships, and three recommendations from teachers and the principal. Daddy!" I whined.
"Baby let the girl get her own place. She's still a daddy's little girl, when have you ever told her no Tommy. She can always come back home if she doesn't like it." My mother said as she sat on my Daddy's lap. "Besides I miss being able to cook you breakfast naked and you pounding me from behind." She thought she whispered.
"Mommy ewwww....I didn't wanna hear that. Gross." I said creeped out.
My mom smiled as she got up and stood in front of me. "How you think you got here?"
My Dad smiled.
He popped her on her butt, "don't talk like that in front of her innocent ears."
"I'm sure she's heard worse. Besides its the truth. You can't keep sheltering her Tommy." My mom said getting impatient with my daddy.
He rubbed his hands down his face. "Fine you can get your own place. Your mother is right I miss our breakfast flings." He smiled in her direction.
I jumped up and down excitedly. "Thank you Daddy. Thank you. Thank you!"
"There's a few rules." He said serious. "One like you said you pick the spot. Two I will pay for any and everything. Three I'll buy your place for you with your name dotted on the line. Four I'll pay the bills on the place, so you won't have to work. And five you'll still get your weekly allowance of 350,000. Do we have a deal?" He asked looking down at me me smiling.
I hugged him tightly. "Yes daddy. We do. Thank you Daddy, I love you."
"I love you more. Now go shower, get dressed so we can start looking for your spot." He smiled as we we let go.
My mom walked up to my dad and hugged him tight. He leaned down and gave her a peak on the lips.
I loved my parents, they've been married for nineteen years. They had me a year after the wedding. They met in middle school and they've been inseparable since. My parents were both thirty-six looking like they weren't a day past twenty-one. I got some good genes, just imagine when I finally decide to start a family of my own once I'm married.
I ran off to my room, stripped outta my clothes and showered. I showered for thirty minutes and washed my hair quickly. I exited the shower. I wrapped my hair up, and wrapped a towel around myself as well. I walked in my closet, grabbed my sheer white top with SPOILED written across the top, my black booty lifting ponte leggings, and white Nike huaraches .

While I was air drying. I sat down at my vanity mirror, I removed the towel off my hair. I parted my hair down the middle and applied Slay Like Jay edge control to my edges.

I got up and let my towel drop to the ground.

I quickly got dressed and placed pasties over my breast. I sat back down at my vanity. I applied foundation, powder, cleaned up my eyebrows, and applied some clear lip gloss to my lips.

I grabbed my black metallic fanny pack. I placed my phone inside of the fanny pack, my lip gloss, and my car key card.

I headed downstairs to meet my parents.

I grabbed my daddy and mom arms and headed to the car garage.

"Which car ?" Daddy asked.
Mom and I put our hands on our chin, looked at each other and smiled.
We walked over to the black matte Mayback four door car.
He followed pursuit.
He opened the door for us to get in and then closed the door as we settled in.
Dad got into the drivers side and pushed the button to start the car up.
My mom pressed the garage door button and the garage came up.

_____________________________

"Daddy there, that building. " I said as I pointed to the Twelve condominium building.
He parked right outside the building and we all got out. All eyes was on us like we were celebrities.

Daddy opened the building door for Mommy and me. We walked up to the front desk.
"Hi, welcome to the Twelve how may I help you ?" This tan colored green grey eyed, honey blonde haired man asked, as he looked up from his computer.
" Do you have any two bedroom condominiums available for sale ?" My father asked.
He looked down at his computer. "Give me one second sir."
I looked down at my phone as it lit up. I had a incoming text from my Bestfriend Dell.
My Bitch Delia ♥️👭💎
Guess whose going apartment hunting ?
My eyes got big as fuck.
Bitch who ?? 👀☕️
"Well sir. We don't have any any two bedrooms up for sale unfortunately." The receptionist said looking at us.
My father looked down at me. "Babygirl they don't have what your looking for. Do you wanna keep looking or go home?"
I nodded my head from side to side. "No daddy. Keep looking."
"Thank you for your time sir, have a good day." My mother informed the receptionist.
We walked back to the car.
Dell texted me back.
My Bitch Delia ♥️👭💎
Me Bitch. I got a condo at the Twelve.
I texted Dell back quickly.
I just left from there Hoe 😭. But congrats. What floor you on ?
My Dad stopped outside of a condominium apartment building.
I looked up and fell in try love with the look of the outside.
"This is it Daddy." I smiled up at him.
"Well get out and go inspect. We'll stay inside." He smiled looking at me through the rear view mirror.
I got out the car and headed to the front door. The doorman opened the door for me.
"Hello, ma'am how may I help you ?" The blonde hair blue eyed receptionist woman asked.
"Hi, I'm Aaliyah Orange. I was stopping by to see if you had a two or three bedroom two and a half bathroom condominium apartment for sale." I said looking down at the woman.
"Ms. Orange we actually do have a three bedroom three and half bathroom condominium apartment for sale. Would you like to see the floor plan ?" The receptionist responded.
"Can I just see the place ? Ms...." I said looking at her name plate. "Diane."
I smiled.
"Yes ma'am right this way. It's on the 42nd floor. We have a very elite well known clientele that are residents here." Ms. Diane informed me.
We got into the elevator.
"That's nice to know." I smiled in annoyance.
I pulled out my phone because I had a alert.
My Bitch Delia ♥️👭💎
I'm on the 32nd floor. Thanks Bitch 😘Wyd hoe. You need to come over !
I couldn't help but laugh out loud at Dell silly ass.
You welcome hoee 🤗. I'm at this condominium apartment building. About to check this place out 🙌🏽🙏🏽👸🏼😎.
Ding !
The elevator read 42nd.
Diane exited off the elevator. "Right this way ma'am."
I followed her down the long hallway.
She stopped in front of #406 . She used her fingerprint and the door opened. She let me walk in first.
"This is the living room, it's quite spacious, to the left of you is the kitchen area." Diane smiled.
"I love cooking. My own kitchen." I smiled.
"Right this way is Master bedroom." Diane stated as we walked down the hall.
She opened the first door on the left. She stood in the doorway as I looked around. The bedroom was very spacious. I walked into the bathroom, there was a very spacious counter top, two waterfall porcelain bowl sinks, a walk - in black porcelain shower with shower heads in every direction, a deep black porcelain tub, and a mirror on the ceiling. The bathroom was painted black, and had black marble on the counter. There was a small closet next to walk-in shower. I walked back into the room and fell in love with both big walk-in closets. But one was bigger than the other.
"Where's the paperwork? I don't need to see anymore." I smiled walking back up to her.
"Let's go back downstairs and I'll get the paperwork from my boss." She said as we headed out the room to go back downstairs.
We got back on the elevator.
I pulled my phone out and called : Daddy 💰💎💶♥️👫
"Yes, Princess." Daddy answered the phone.
"I want this condo apartment." I smiled into the phone.
"Okay Babygirl. We're coming in now." He said before we hung up.
"Did you want the furniture that was left in there ?" Diane asked me smiling.
I smiled back showing my pearly whites. "That won't be necessary. I'm going shopping today."
"Okay then." She said annoyed.
I laughed on the inside.
We exited the elevator. "Right this way to my bosses office."
Daddy walked in with Derrick and he was holding two duffle bags. We walked into the office.

"I am Orlando Freewell, and I am happy to finally meet The Orange's. Mr. Orange here's the paperwork for the condominium apartment." Diane's boss said as he slid the paperwork in front of my dad as we sat down.

Derrick stood behind us, with the bags securely in his hands.
He slid me the paperwork. "Everything seems about right. Go ahead and sign Babygirl."
I grabbed the pen from Mr. Freewell.
As I was about to sign my Dad stopped me and looked at Mr. Freewell. "If these documents come back fucking my Babygirl over, you know what's going to happen ?"
Mr. Freewell swallowed hard, "yes yessss yes sir."
He sounded scared. A evil smirk appeared on my fathers lip before I signed.
I handed him back the paperwork and he made copies.
"Here are your copies." Mr. Freewell said as he handed the copies over in a three prong binder.
"You fucked up Freewell. See you let Babygirl sign and not once have you asked for your money. I could just keep my money and make you pay outta pocket, for fucking up. Next time it won't be a warning. I'll really keep my money. Derrick give him the cash and Freewell keep the change for your troubles." My father laughed.
Derrick emptied all the money out on Freewell's desk.
Freewell's eyes got big as fuck.
My father grabbed my mothers hand and they exited his office.
I stood and shook hands with Freewell. "Diane will get you all settled in and have the rest of the furniture moved out in two hours for you. "
"Thank you." I smiled as I left the office with Derrick on my trail.
"Babygirl, Derrick is going to drive you around to the places you need and here's my black card." My Daddy said before they exited out the building.
I took the card from him.
"Daddy." I yelled after him before the door closed.
He turned around. "Yes Princess."
I ran up and hugged my dad before he left with my mother.
I walked back over to Derrick and Diane.
"Follow me and I can get your thumbprint activated for your place and you can deactivate all the others." Diane said as we headed back up to my condo- apartment.
We got to #406.
I walked in first, then Derrick, and then Diane.
"Derrick I'm okay. If you want you can relax on the couch for a second. If you like?" I told him as Diane and I headed down the hallway.
He nodded his head.
We walked down the hallway.
We stopped once we made a left.
"Why are we looking at a picture of a cat ? A ugly one at that." I said looking at her dumbfounded.
"It's not just a photo." She said as she pushed the frame upward.
The wall moved. I walked in first and Diane came after me. The door immediately shut.
"Okay this is the security/safe room. No one but residents know about this and each condo-apartment entrance  is also different. Here is where you change the thumbprint access to your place." Diane explained as she went over everything.
She typed in a code. "I need your hand please."
I placed my hand over the computer.
"Now you can change the access number code and erase any thumbprints out as well." She explained as my hand was scanning.
I changed the access code and deleted every hand print except for my own.
"Also you have access to shut down your whole condo-apartment. This includes a blockade on the front door, room door, bathroom doors, windows and balcony doors. The blockade is from the inside of your place, it's all a safety matter. And we'll alert authorities unless you tell us everything is okay. " She explained as she showed me around the safe room.
I placed my thumb on the panel and the door slid open.
"Also you can change the picture. Just tilt to the left to do so and don't lift up like your trying to get access to the room." She explained as we exited out the room.
We walked back to the living room. "Thank you so much Diane. I really appreciate it."
She smiled back at me. "No problem Ms. Orange. You have two vistor key cards in your binder, along with a parking sticker, and two vistor parking passes in your binder." She said as all three of us exited my place.
"Thank you again." I smiled as we got onto the elevator.
"No problem. Thank you." She smiled.
"Ms. Orange I have your key pass so I can get the rest of the furniture out of your place. When you return I'll be out of your way." She said as we exited the elevator.
"That'll be great." I said as Derrick and I walked towards the front door.
He held the door open as I walked out.
He opened the passenger side of his black matte Mercedes Benz truck. I jumped in and buckled up. He ran over to the drivers side and started the truck up.
"Where you tryna go first ?" Derrick asked me.
"The YSL store." I smiled as I looked at my phone.
I had a incoming text from :
My Bitch Delia ♥️👭💎
Daddy finally let that ass off the chain 👀☕️. What's it looking like hoe ??
I began laughing so hard I was choking.
Derrick patted my back softly. "You okay Aaliyah ?"
I nodded my head. "I'm fine thank you."
"Yes you are." He thought he whispered.
I texted Dell back and acted like I didn't hear that. I was smiling on the inside.
Derrick is a good looking guy. He's 6'4", caramel skin complexion, tattoos all over his body, well fitted in shape, dimples in both cheeks, and attire of a king pin. All black everything, even his whip as you can see.
Yes Daddy let me get my place. And it's signed and got. But Bitch Guess Fucking What Hoee ? 👀☕️😂😏

The truck came to a stop as he cut the car off. Luckily I chose a spot in Buckhead so I'm already down the road from my favorite stores.
He jumped out and opened the passenger door for me.
He also opened the store door for me as well.
"Hello, Ms. Aaliyah nice to see you again. A few new items just came in. Would you like to see them ?" Tina my usual sales woman asked.
"Yes but after I look at your kitchen wear, kitchen accessories, living room attire, bathroom and bedroom attire as well. But the color of black for the living, dining, bathrooms, and kitchen. For my bedroom white and gold, and for the guest rooms black and gold. I explained to Tina.
"Okay right this ways." Tina said as she directed us to the living area.
Derrick grabbed a cart for the items to go in.
I grabbed black eating utensils, kitchen mittens, two rugs, dish rack, and pot holder. I grabbed everything I would need for the dining, living, bathrooms, and bedrooms. We headed back to the front of the store. She showed me the items that just came in but I only wanted the white and gold long chain purse.
Tina rung everything up. I got ready to hand her the purse and Derrick took it from me.
"What are you doing ?" I asked him in confusion.
"I want to get that for you Liyah." Derrick answered smiling.
"It's okay Derrick. I can get it." I smiled back.
He turned me in his direction. "Look I know I work for ya Pops but it's nothing wrong with a man getting something for a beautiful woman like you. Besides its like a house warming gift. Let me just this once." He said lifting my chin, with a smirk plastered on his face.
His dimples were so beautiful. I quickly looked away.
"Okay fine just this once." I said trying to convince myself more than him.
"Your total is...." Tina said as I cut her off.
"No need. I don't care for the price, I'm paying with a card not cash." I smiled handing her Daddy's black card.
"Daddy's little girl still I see." She smiled as she swiped the card.
"Of course." I smiled back as I got the card back from her and signed the receipt.
Derrick gave Tina the bag and she scanned it.
"Cash or Card ?" Tina asked straight faced.
"Cash." He smiled.
"It'll be 4,000.24 sir."Tina stated serious.
He went in his pockets and pulled out two bands wrapped in rubber bands from each pocket, and handed to her.
Tina's eyes got big as fuck.
She walked over to the money counter and the machine counted exactly 4,000.00, she walked back over and he handed her a twenty.
She places 4,020.00 in the register. "Your change is 19.76." She said as she got ready to hand him the receipt and change.
"Keep the change." He said as he grabbed the bag and receipt from her.
She smiled showing her grill completely. "Thank you ! And Ms. Aaliyah your furniture for your bedrooms, dining room,bathrooms, and living room are all on the truck now. We're waiting for a address."
"You see that black Mercedes Benz truck. The matte black one." I pointed out front. "Tell them to follow that truck."
I saw the YSL truck pull out front as we were walking back out to load the truck up with my purchases.
He opened the passenger door for me and handed me my handbag. "You just hold this, I'll load everything up."
He closed the door before I could protest.

So what do you guys think about Aaliyah? Is she too spoiled?? Should Aaliyah and Derrick give them a try? Is it to early for her to move into her own place that big?

Leave comment an suggestions. I take all criticism and use it.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
58.4K 1.5K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
Riptide Od V

Tínedžerská beletria

321K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
Older Brothers | ✔ Od M a r y

Tínedžerská beletria

4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...