Amelie Leveridge and Severus...

By Adele015

Amelie Leveridge was orphaned at 3 years old. After spending the next 8 years of her life going from orphanag... More

Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 1
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 2
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 3
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 4
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 5
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 6
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 7
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 8
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 9
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 10
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 11
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 12
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 13
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 14
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 15
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 16
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 17
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 18
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 19
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 20
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 21
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 22
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 23
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 24
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 25
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 26
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 27
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 28
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 29
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 31
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 32
Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Epilogue

Amelie Leveridge and Severus Snape Chapter 30

8.1K 189 50
By Adele015

Recap:

"Having you is the only thing that makes being stuck with Mother dearest, bearable." She frowned slightly as she said this, her grudge towards Lucinda holding strong.

"You need to get to your next class. I have a bunch of moronic first years waiting outside." She smiled at me before reaching to open the door. A quick flick of my wand, and she pulled the door open, avoiding the confused stare of the children outside the door.

"What are you staring at?!" She sneered as she walked past. I smirked after her.

She's definately her father's daughter.

Chapter 30

Snape's POV

I strode along the corridor, my head held high, and a scowl set upon my pale face. My robe flowed around my ankles like smoke, and my hair swung limply beside my face. I was happier then I had been for a long time, and this reflected in my mood, negatively.

The crowds parted in my wake, not wanting to be stopped by their evil potions master. Happiness made me want to punish everyone else, for no real reason. I sneered at a bunch of first years whose eyes widened with fear before they scattered, leaving only me and Professor McGonogall in the dimly lit corridor.

"Severus!" Minerva called hurriedly from behind me, pausing my stride.

"Minerva." I span round on my heel, and sent her a bored look.

"Can I have a word with you , in my office?" She asked, worry filling her pale blue eyes.

"I was going to-"

"Now?" She pushed, fixing me a stern stare. I really had no choice in the matter.

I followed her into her warmly furnished office, scowling at the Gryffindor insignia that covered the walls.

"Severus. Please, sit." She gestured towards a plush red chair, as she sat behind her desk. I just looked at her, before remaining standing.

"I have a very important matter to discuss with you Severus." She swallowed nervously, before fixing her thin-rimmed glasses that had gone ascew.

"Well?" I pressed, in a monotonal, unemotional voice. I really wanted to be in my office, with my potions equipment, possibly spending time with my daughter, not stuck in this office about to be lectured by McGonogall.

"I have recieved news, from one of my Gryffindor first years, that you were alone in a classroom, with a young girl." I raised an eyebrow at her, as if to say 'go on'.

"And that, you locked the doors, with you and, Miss Leveridge I hear, inside."

"You're point being?" Her eyes widened with shock.

"So it is true.." She breathed. She cleared her throat before carrying on. "As I was saying, this reliable source has told me that Miss Leveridge was heard crying, and trying to get out of the room, as well as an argument going on between you." I scowled at her. What trouble has one of those ignorant first-years got me in.

Before I can say anything back, she continued talking again.

"If this is true, then I am going to have to think about what to do with you Severus, because abuse of a student, especially a young girl as vunerable as Amelie, is against the rules, and-" My eyes narrowed with anger and shock. How could she think that I would do anything like that?!

"I can't believe this! You, you actually believe that I was abusing her?!" I roared, outraged.

"I'm afraid so Severus, though it saddens me to hear such disturbing things about such a brilliant member of staff. I think I may have to dismiss you, if not alert the ministry of-"

"No!" I shouted. "No! I would never do anything like that to her! Ever! That is just...Incest!" I spat, sickened of the fact that she thought that I would do anything of that sort to anyone, let alone my own Daughter!!

"Incest?" She frowned at me slightly, before shaking her head. "Do you deny locking yourself in a room with the girl Severus?"

"No, but-"

"And do you deny that she was shouting for you to let her out, as well as crying?"

"No, but-"

"Then I'm sorry, but I have to alert Professor Umbridge." She sighed, putting a hand up to her forehead.

"I'm very dissapointed with you Severus. I thought you would know better-" Great. Now she was disapointed with me. How much better could this day get?!

"I did not attack, abuse, harm or do whatever sick thing you can think of, to Amelie!" I shouted, fuming that she thought I could do such a thing.

"Then why were you in a room alone with her?" She inquired, still certain that I was guilty. A look of disgust in her eyes.

"I don't have to explain myself to you! I sneered, folding my arms across my chest.

"But you do Severus! If you don't, then I will have to say that you were abusing a student, on Hogwarts grounds!" She shrieked, temporarily losing her cool.

“How do you know that I was ‘abusing’ her Minerva?” I smirked as she struggled for a response.

“...I have to assume the worst, as a teacher, otherwise I could overlook a very important and dangerous situation.” I studied the way that she was looking at me. There was disgust clouding her face, but there was doubt hidden deep inside her eyes. I knew that she wanted to believe me, but why wasn’t she?

"Why would I abuse her Minerva? Why would I abuse anyone?!” I shouted, getting sick of the dirty looks.”

“Well, I-“

“Give me one good reason why I would ever do anything like that!”

She sighed.“Well, you are a very unhappy man Severus, and what with being a follower of you-know-who for so long, I don’t really know what you’re capable of.“

“You think...that I would abuse my own daughter just because of that?!" I spat, disgusted with how low she really thought I'd sink.

"Amelie Leverige is you daughter?!" She gasped, the news coming as quite a shock.

"Yes!" I growled, glaring at her. "I'm suprised Albus didn't tell you. He always did like to meddle in other peoples business." I muttered, watching as she frowned.

"Don't you dare disrespect Albus!" She shrieked, forever faithful to the fugitive ex-headmaster.

"You mean the same man on the run from Azkaban?" She narrowed her eyes.

"If it wasn't for him, you would be in Azkaban!" I froze for a moment. Hurt and angry at how she'd treated me.

"I think you owe me an apology." I said unemotionally. "Afterall, you have just accused me of abusing my own daughter."

"I'm sorry Severus." She sighed, as I stormed out of the room, Minerva staring with shock and relief after me.

***

A week later, and I was still frosty towards the transfiguration Professor. No matter the attempts to rekindle the mutual understanding between us, I couldn't forgive her for thinking such terrible things of me.

I had been stalking the dungeon-corridors when Umbridge sent for me. I scowled as I stormed up the stone staircase, not looking forward to my encounter with the old witch.

"You sent for me, Headmistress?" I asked coldly, as I entered the overly pink room. I noticed Potter had been forced into a chair in the middle of the room, and Granger, Weasley and Amelie were being held by a couple of the thugs from my own house. I glanced at my daughter disapointedly, which seemed to upset her, as she began frowning.

"Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether they want to give them to me or not." Umbridge glanced menacingly at Potter, who was glaringhatefuly at her.

"Have you brought the Veritaserum?" She all but shrieked. Not wanting to give her ammunition against Potter and his friends - which included Amelie, I came empty handed.

"I'm afraid you used up all my stores, interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him - and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy if you did - I cannot help you." I turned to leave, only to recieve a desperate look from Amelie. I knew I couldn't leave her to be punished by Umbridge, no matter what she'd done wrong.

"He's got Padfoot! He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden!" Harry shouted, in a desperate attempt to stop me from leaving.

"Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden? What is he talking about Snape?" She shrieked, irritated that I might know something that she didn't. And of course, I did.

I paused before answering simply; "No idea." I beckoned to Amelie with my finger, before leaving the room.

Goyle, who'd been holding Amelie, sent Umbridge a questioning look, who nodded. He shovedmy daughterout of his grasp, and towards the door.

"Why do you ALWAYS have to get into TROUBLE!" I shouted, as Amelie met me at the end of the corridor. She bit her lip, and stared at me insolently.

"All I wanted was a simple life! But no, I get stuck with a child who thinks it's amusing to get into trouble all the time!" I sneered, backing her up against the wall.

"Sorry for being such a burden." She muttered, fixing me with an irritated stare.

"Why do you have to be so difficult!!!" I roared, stepping towards her, causing her to flinch away from me, feargleaming in her eyes. My expression softened.

"Did you...did you think I was going to hit you?" I asked, worried that she might think of me as some sort of child abuser, like Minerva does.

She shrugged. "It wouldn't be the first time." She said honestly.

I sighed. "I didn't mean to frighten you." Was all I said, before walking back down the corridor.

"Where are you going Dad?" I stopped, and turned back to her, fighting a smile. Hearing her call me Dad, brought warmth to my heart, a warmth I couldn't let anyone see.

"To contact the order." She blinked, before understanding what I was saying.

"So you did know what he meant!" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not an idiot."I snapped, causing her to laugh.

"I'm just going to wait for the others. Say hi to Mr and Mrs Weasley for me." I grunted in response. I don't care much for those people. Too happy, for one thing.

"Stay out of trouble. If I see you in that office again, you will have more than Umbridge to worry about." I said coldly, before striding back down to the dungeons, and my office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, first authors note EVER!!!

Thank you guys soo much for reading this rather amaturish story, it means alot! I apologise if this chapter is terrible, or the font has gone funny in places, my computer is trying to play tricks on me.

Anyway.

Thank you for reading, and I appreciate any IDEAS or CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, to help me with the next chapter :D

Vote, Comment, be awesome :D

Adelaide :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

973K 29.1K 50
Jessica Wallwirt has lived with her mother for the past 11 years until one day her mother snaps and sends her to live with her father, none other tha...
102 0 11
Y/n is Serius Black's child. She lives in a life of lies and misery with her adoptive death eaters. Her special powers are taken advantage from by Lo...
59.5K 1.8K 52
After her parents deaths, Genevieve Grindelwald is raised by her uncle Gellert. But Gellert Grindelwald has no time for children, as he is trying to...
260K 8K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...