Decisions

By sexyjinkook

Sarah Jimenez lives in Madrid,Spain and she was born in Argentina.Her childhood sweetheart was her best frien... More

~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~

~1~

722 12 0
By sexyjinkook

My name is Sarah Jimenez. I was born in Rosario,Argentina.
I moved to Spain after I finished high school.
A university in Madrid had offered to come and study there.
I decided to move my whole life to Madrid, leaving my family behind. I majored and earned a degree to be a Physical Therapist.

I have always been a Barcelonista ever since my childhood best friend Leo, Yes the Leo Messi started playing for the Blaugrana shirt.
After leo moved to Barcelona, we talked a couple of times over the phone and when we met when he visited for holidays but his career was making him so busy that we haven't talked in years and we drifted apart.I wonder if he still remembers me?

I've always hated (not hate) but very much disliked the Blancos.

I live in a apartment by myself, yes living the single and independent life ;)

I had already been interviewed and told that I had gotten the job so today I have to meet the club Manager Carlos Ancelotti. I'm nervous and a little sad that's it's not Barca that I'll be the head therapist for, but girls gotta make money so... I have no choice..

~~~

I quickly took a shower and loosely curled my blonde hair.
I didn't really know what to wear so I decided to wear a long white blouse , blue jeans and brown sandals. I wore a natural amount of makeup.

I headed to my kitchen, grabbed some cereal, milk and some fresh cut up strawberries for my cereal.

I still had an hour until I HAD to leave , plus the club was 10 minutes away from my apartment so I decided to eat my cereal while watching my favorite show Friends on Netlfix.

I finished watching TV , cleaned up and grabbed my phone, purse and keys and headed to my car.

~~~~

I parked my Audi and walked to main entrance where the office is. My palms were sweaty and I was shaking a little.

"It's ok , Sarah don't be nervous , you got this, don't be stupid."

I walked in and went to the front desk. The lady looked up and smiled.

"Hello ma'am how can I help you?"

"Hello , I'm here to see Mr.Ancelotti" I tried to talk without sounding stupid and smiled wide like an idiot.

"Uh yes you are Sarah Jimenez right ? I nodded. "one sec"

She dialed a number on the phone.

"Sir , Ms.Jimenez is here to see you"

"Ok sir"

"He called you in , take that elevator up to level 5 and he's office in right in front"

"Thank you" I smiled and walked to the elevator.

~~
I was about to press the button but someone else's had got to it first.

"I'm sorry" I said looking up and realized who I was standing in front of.

I froze completely and my eyes widened.

The Cristiano Ronaldo was in front of me.

The Cristiano FUCKING Ronaldo.

The 2nd Best player after my Leo of course.

He smiled at me.

"Its ok"

I didn't reply.

He waved his hand in front of me.

"Oh sorry again" I managed to say.

"It's alright" he said and chuckled.

OMG THAT LIL CHUCKLE WAS SO CUTE....

Snap out of it Sarah !!, I mentally slapped myself...

"I'm Cristiano" he said and put his hand out.

"Yes of course Mr.Ronaldo" I said grasping and shaking his hand.

"Call me Cris" he said winking ;)

"Am I Sarah Jimenez" I said smiling , our hands still shaking.

"Nice to meet you Ms.Jimenez" he said with a smirk.

"Please call me Sarah" I said STILL shaking his hand.

"Ok Sarah"

The elevator dinged and the door opened and we let go of our hands.

"You first" he asked gesturing me to go in.

"Thank you" I said and walked in.

He walked in behind me.

"Which floor" he asked.

"5"

"Oh me too" he said and smiled AGAIN.

"Don't tell me your going to meet Mr.Ancelotti?" I asked.

He quickly turned to look at me.

"Yes ! You too !"

I nodded with a smile.

How weird are we...

The rest of the way up was silent , neither of us knew what to say..

The elevator stopped and opened up.

We walked out.

I saw through his glass door noticed that Mr.Ancelotti was talking to someone else.

We both sat down next to each other on the couch out side of his office.

"So why are you visiting the Coach?" He asked turning and adjusting on the couch to face me.

"I'm the new head Therapist" I said.

"Ohh , than I'll be seeing you almost everyday at training" he said.

"Oh yes , lookin forward to that" I said.

He smiled.

A man walked out of the office and both of us stood up.

Mr.Ancelotti walked out too.

"Uh yes , you both can come in"

We followed him in.

"Have a seat please" he said sitting in his chair.

We both sat down in the two black chairs.

"Cristiano I called you here so you could show Ms.Jimenz around" he said.

Cris nodded and smiled.

"And Ms.Jimenez here's all your paperwork and your clothes and some other items" he said handing me a file and a black Real Madrid duffle bag with Sarah Jimenez written on it.

"Gracias Sir" I said taking all the things from him.

"No worries" he said.

"Is that all ?" I asked.

"Yes that's it" he said as we all got up.

"Thank you again sir" I said shaking his hand.

"We'll see you at training in an hour" he said.

Me and Cris walked out.

"Let's go , first I'll show you your new office" Cris said walking to the elevator.

We saw my office which was pretty big , smaller than the Coach's but still pretty big with a view of the training field and the Bernabeu and the city of Madrid. I put my duffle bag and files on the desk and walked out with Cris to see the more.

We saw the locker room and I met all the players and they were some what nice...

I looked at the cafeteria , I met the other staff members and we wrapped the tour all in under an hour.

We headed back to the locker rooms and all the players were already on the training field.

"Can I change my shirt really quick before we head to the training ground?" He asked.

"Yes of course" I said.

I stood in one place and watched Cris go to his locker and take off
his shirt.....°_°

"Ummmm I think your very cute but please don't do that , and you have a great body but still...." I wanted to tell him but I didn't.

He quickly put on another shirt and a real madrid jacket.
He grabbed his water bottle and we headed out.

We walked out to the training ground and I talked to other coaching staff and the other therapists and we watched the players train and I caught up on everything that's going on.

~~~

After training I headed back to my office and decided how I'm going to decorate it and organize it.

I spent about 30 mins to decide everything.

Tomorrow I'm gonna come early and get all of this done before training starts.

As I was grabbing all my things to leave , I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said.

I turned and saw Cris coming in.

"Were you busy?" he asked scratching his head.

"No I was actually about to leave"

"Oh ok , ummm I wanted to ask you something"

I had a feeling where this was going but I maybe wrong.

"Yes go ahead" I smiled.

"I know we just met today but I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner sometime?" He blushed a lil. It was cute.

Um I didn't know what to say, I mean I've loved Leo ever since I can remember and I still do but I don't even know if he remembers me?

just say yes you big IDIOT ! A voice in my head echoed.

"Um Sarah" he said waving his hand.

"Uh yes , sorry" I said snapping back to reality.

"So what do you say?" He asked with hope in his voice.

"Uh , yes I would love to" I said smiling.

We exchanged numbers.

"When are you free?" He asked sliding his phone in his pocket.

"I'm free tonight actually"

"Me too" he said.

"Text me your address and I'll pick you up at 8" he said.

"Ok see you at 8 than" I smiled.

"Bye Sarah" he said winking and closing the door behind him.

What did I just walk into??? He's known to be a Player and Fuckboy... Oh god , I hope that isn't true....
I grabbed my things and left.

I drove home and parked my car.

It was 5 and I had 3 hours till Cris picks me up.

I had nothing to do for the next 2 hours so I decided to just watch Tv and eat a salad.

I was flipping through the channels and my phone buzzed.

I got a text from Cris.

Cris- Hey gorgeous , wyd ? ;)

awww so cute...

Me- just watching TV , you?

Cris - me too

I texted him my address.

Cris- see you at 8 :)

Me - :)

~~~

Hey guys !! Let me know if you liked this chapter , thanks for reading. Don't foget to like and comment and recommend!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
629K 31.8K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...