The boy who cried werewolf (...

By Xionkeyblades

Stiles is a guy who thinks every thing is normal less does he know where he lives in full of supernatural stu... More

The boy who cried werewolf ( Sterek )
A small spark
what just happened
the talk
THE ANSWER
Is this a happy ending
he is a what
The meeting
The price
The moon and Stiles
Is this the end
The Time Has Come
What happened to my Stiles
What is to come
A love will die
Big Messige to all readers

Stiles past

4.3K 142 10
By Xionkeyblades

( HI guys I hope you enjoy this chapter of the boy who cried werewolf )

Stiles P.O.V

"Master I am sorry I know I could of hurt someone or even Derek." I was still getting use to this its hard to control and learn. Once you lose control it takes forever until you wake up and get control again my master lost control once it took a day before he remembered everything and was back to his old self.

"Stiles you know what could of happened and we had a deal remember what happens when you brake a rule I have to show you your past of all of us mostly your mother."

"No no please please just this once mercy I will do anything just no please." Those memories I hate to see us all being killed due to the stupid code we live by.

"I am sorry Stiles but we had a deal and we never go back on a deal I am truly sorry Stiles." My master grabbed my hand and took his other hand and placed it on my faces. The last glimpse I saw was his brown eyes go completely white.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

( OK guys this is all Stiles past it will give you a lot of what Stiles is hiding ok its not a p.o.v )

-STILES PAST-

"Stiles Honey wake up come on." " hm mom whats going on." It was dark in the middle of the night Stiles whole family was near the door watching him. Stiles uncle Luke went up to him and held his hand like he would always do when something bad would happen.

"Uncle Luke whats going on where my Dad." Stiles looked all around him and saw no sight of his dad only the family members on his mom side. Aunt marry,Uncle Luke , Uncle James and Aunt Ella.He also saw some of his cousin's they were older than him Stiles was still 4 now while his cousin's are 13 and older.

"Stiles your dad is not here he is safe somewhere they wont find him."Stiles looked at his Uncle and stared at him confused and back to his mom.Stiles started to relies why everyone was here.

"Mom why are they coming what did we do?"Stiles mom looked sad for a moment she turned her face to meet everyone eyes.All of them looked at her and gave her a node to go tell Stiles whats going on." Stiles they found out about you how I gave birth to you and they saw a vision you will one day end our blood lines and become a half."

"Whats a half mom?"

"Stiles its like a mutt like sorta a crossbreed." " So they want me cause if this mom."

"Yes Stiles and that's why we are all here to protect you from them."Stiles mom already knew what happens when you mess with them but all the family on her said knew too but didn't care they wanted the boy to live.

Luke was the next person to stand up and speak to all of them.

"My family we all know what we are doing for Stiles we must brake the code but one of us must stay with Stiles this will be his and his mother choosing. Who is ever picked remember my brothers and Sisters soon we will be back to bring war and set free our kind we will not lay back and let them walk on us no longer. We will fight till the end so if we all die we die with knowing our Stiles will be the one to set us free the boy who one day be our bridge back here.Stiles the boy who will be our new world FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!" All the people there stood up and cheered to the words of Luke.

"OK well lets leave April and Stiles alone to make their chose so lets all leave the room for a minute."As all the people left Stiles mom took him into his arms for one last hug.

"OK Stiles who do you want to stay with you until the time comes for the vision to begin and sorry Stiles it cant be me I have to go too."

"Why mom why." " If I don't go they will find your quicker unless its someone else they don't know their abilities as mine." Stiles face looked sad he only loved his mom and his dad but his cousins were to young to take care of him so he knew he had to chose one of his uncles or Aunts.

"Mom so do I get to choose or do you." " Yes sweetheart you choice and I will think if its the right chose." Stiles remember all the memories of all his aunts and his uncles but out of all of them his uncle Luke was the one their for him all the time so Stiles took his mom hand and told her.

"I want to stay with Uncle Luke." " I think that is a great choice I will go tell him stay here ok." Stiles mom went to tell Luke they talked for awhile and told the family his chose everything went perfect until a huge crash happened. Everyone ran to Stiles room Luke grabbed him and ran they all fallowed. As they were running one of them was hit it was one of Stiles uncles Stiles saw it he saw all of them die from getting hit then it was lastly him his mom and Luke they kept running till lastly stiles mom was shot. She fell to the ground reaching out her hand." Stiles we all love you." That's when Stiles world was gone everyone he loved was gone it was only him his dad and his Uncle.

"Stiles were safe now they are gone they think you got killed."

"Why do they think that ? "

"We set up a diversion so they will think you are dead until you turn 18." "So we are safe"

"Yes Stiles for now lets go get your dad." The two walked to the place John was he was fine they were happy until John realised his wife had to die to. After the many years John was hurting Stiles mentally and physically till the point his Uncle took him away but none of Stiles family on his dads side knew so they gave them all fake memories of her death being a car crash they also gave this memory to all the people at the hospital and even Scott and his mom.

-End of Stiles memories-

"Why master why do you have to do this to me every time I brake a rule or deal."

"I am sorry Stiles but we made a deal along time ago and you said I wuld show you your past I am sorry." My master pulled me into a hug while I cried into his arms all those memories were too much to take in.I kept crying till we heard a huge pound at the door.

"Stiles whats happened I heard you scream." It was Derek omg he never left he must of heard me screamed.

Dereks P.O.V

"Stiles open up what happened." I kept pounding at the door until I just kicked it down I mean I actuly kicked the door down with my foot. As I entered the house I saw Stiles on the grown in his fauthers arms crying.

"What happened here."

"um Derek I think you should leave"

"No not till I know why Stiles is crying and why he was screaming."

"Derek this is none of your business so please leave or I will have to use force." I looked at Stiles and saw he was shaking again and he was looking behind me at something else.

"Stiles whats wrong ."

"m-m-mo-moon moon." Stiles was shaking even more he was pointing at the moon right behind me.

"Stiles look at me look at me don't lose it don't it will be fine. Derek run run." I turned around to leave I had a bad felling that something would happen.Once I tried to get out I couldn't move my whole body was frozen.I had no movement my whole body turned around and saw Stiles he was not himself his eyes were gone.They were as white as snow nothing was left his beautiful brown eyes were gone whats happened to my Stiles.

"Stiles whats happened to you?"

"Who is Stiles ? " I felt like my whole body was being crushed as Stiles closed his hand into a fist. The pain was so hard to bare everything went so fast I started to lose my self but everything went better once I saw Stiles dad slam Stiles on the floor. I was realised from the grip he had on me.

"Stiles wake up please wake up don't be the monster we are at night be the Stiles your MOM FAMILY LOVES." The whole time his dad was trying to waking him up Stiles eyes started to turn brown his beautiful eyes were back.

What's going on with Stiles what is he.

"Derek I think you should leave now."

"No not until you tell me what was happening to Stiles!"

"Derek this is none of you business. For now stay away from him I don't want you near him at all right now."

I turned to look at Stiles he was telling me to leave. I knew something was wrong I left away.

The whole way home I couldn't stop thinking of what happened. What happened to him and why did his eyes turn white who could tell me what's going on or should I wait so Stiles can tell me instead .

LUKE'S P.O.V

"Stiles I think its time we finished your training." I didn't think this was a good idea I remember my father training Stiles mom faster than all of us when I was older than her.Well if dad was still Alive I would tell him told you so. He was mostly the cause of her death.

"o-ok m-master but do you think I am r-ready"

"Yes Stiles also you don't need to call me that if you want you can call me dad to. I hope I don't regret this I can't lose him too.

"Ok m-dad."

I got Stiles to calm down a little once I knew he was fine I carried him upstairs to his room. I did our nightly routine of closing all the windows and marketing sure no moon light could get in. Once I was done with that I just put Stiles to be and went to my room to sleep. It was hard at first I could never sleep anymore.

Ever since that day when our worlds were gone.......Forever.

( hi guys hope you enjoyed sorry I had to write the ending again for some reasons my wattpad just goes all glitchy on me and gets ride of most of the chapter. So I rewrote the ending again the best I could match it to the other one. Ok well enjoy an if anyone can tell me how to fix it please do.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Werefox By Reese

Fanfiction

171K 6.2K 21
Stiles didn't really think that he would ever find a family in a pack of wolves- or a boyfriend, but some things are surprising, aren't they? After a...
367K 12K 24
"Only a fool would fall for me!" "Well than I guess I'm the biggest fool there is." Stiles was just a mere human among his supernatural friends. But...
201K 12.7K 91
Raised in the hunter life after his father was killed, Stiles hates werewolves. So when he lands a contract to kill the alpha of the pack that killed...
266K 9.3K 18
Stiles Stilinski was a regular teenage kid. Well, as regular as being in love with a brooding werewolf can get. Derek Hale is in love with Stiles, to...