infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

17

7.4K 176 76
By isabellecourtneyy

illuminated

After the power outage happened, Zoey got a call that she missed from Allison. Allison didn't leave a message or anything, but she seen that she had a text message.

From: Allison
Something happened to Isaac, but he's ok.

When she seen, Zoey left almost fifteen text messages to Isaac. Asking if he was okay, or if he was hurt, but no text back.

And that worried her.

Zoey, Scott, Stiles, Kira and Lydia were seated in the Sheriff's office as Agent McCall, Scott's father, was asking questions.

"So when did you get there?" McCall asked, directed to Stiles. "At the same time." Stiles replied, nodding his head. "At the same time as who?" McCall asked.

"At the same time as me." Scott said, raising his hand. "By coincidence?" McCall asked.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asked. "That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?" McCall asked, clearly annoyed.

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked, looking up at his Dad. "I think he's asking me." Stiles said, looking over at his best friend.

"I think he's asking the both of you." Lydia said, glancing at the two boys. "Okay. Let me answer the questions." McCall said, but realized what he had said as the teens rose an eyebrow at him.

"Let me ask the questions." He sighed, making Stiles wink and point towards the man.

"Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town." McCall said.

"Sounds about right." Zoey nodded, as well as her sister. "How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" He asked.

"Well, 'cause he was an electrical engineer." Stiles said, McCall's gaze moving towards him. "So where else would he take her?" Stiles glanced over to the left with a slight smile on his face; causing Zoey to let out a giggle.

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." McCall said. "Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement."

Stilinski let out a snort as McCall looked back him, annoyed. Stilinski let out coughs, "Stiles, just uh.. Just answer the man."

Zoey shook her head as she looked over at Stiles and Scott, a small smile on her face.

"Got anything to say, Zoey?" McCall looked over at Zoey, who's sitting next to Lydia. Scott glared at his Dad for talking to her like that.

"We made a good guess." Zoey said in a sassy tone, the smile on her face washing off. "Okay. What were the two of you doing?" His gaze moved to Scott and Kira.

"Eating pizza." Scott said but Kira said something different at the same time. "Eating sushi."

They glanced at each other as a pang of jealousy hit Zoey. "Eating pizza." Kira said, "Eating sushi."

The two sighed, "Eating sushi and pizza."

McCall looked over at Stilinski, "You believe this?"

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak." Stilinski sighed a little. Stiles nodded as he squinted his eyes a little.

"But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it." Stilinski continued as he pointed to Kira.

"Kira, is that how you remember?"

Kira glanced at Scott and Lydia as all the teens leaned in a little to look at her, Zoey just shifting uncomfortably.

Kira nodded her head, "Yes. Can I get my phone back now?"

"Sorry, but no."

They all got up as they began to leave, one by one as McCall gave a few bags of evidence to a deputy. "Kira, a deputy is going to take you home. But we'll need you to fill out some paperwork first."

Zoey, Lydia and Stiles went outside to Stiles' jeep.

"I don't like him," Zoey mumbled. "And I don't think he likes me either."

The next morning, Zoey found herself at her locker, checking her phone for any texts for what feels like the hundredth time.

She let out a sigh as she put it back into her back pocket, grabbing her book out of her locker.

She walked down the hallway to see Scott and Stiles, turning the other way.

Zoey thought if she ignored them, she would have a normal day. Since it's Halloween, she wanted that. And since her boyfriend is basically ignoring her, she really isn't in the mood to hear about anything supernatural related.

Zoey began to walk to her next class, which was biology. She sat in her usual seat; behind Lydia and beside Danny.

"Because Mr. Harris used to teach biology. Until his new occupation. Human sacrifice." Zoey heard come from Lydia's mouth as she talked to Aiden next to her.

"What? I didn't kill him." Aiden said as she scoffed a little. "Lydia, what?"

"The other night, my sister and I helped save someone's life. That felt really good. And I look at you, all I can think is that you helped kill Boyd."

Zoey listened intensely, "You're not just a bad boy, Aiden. You're a bad guy. And I don't want to be with the bad guys." Lydia said as she looked back at her textbook.

Aiden stared at the table before looking back and resting his hand on Danny and Zoey's table, "I think I know a place where you can have your party."

"Party? What party?" Zoey asked. "Black light party." Danny said and smiled a little, looking over at her.

A smile grew on her face. The normal day she was hoping to have was going well.

Extremely well.

Zoey found herself in Derek Hale's loft because apparently, he was going out of town for awhile.

Ethan, Aiden, and Danny were with her, because Aiden's brilliant plan was having the black light party at Derek's with a type of motor; Zoey wasn't paying attention when they told Danny about it, she was too excited for the party.

Before then, she went home to change. Which was a pair of jean shorts and a white muscle tee with a plain white bralette.

Danny set a lantern down, glancing around the loft. "Where did you say the guy was who lives here?"

Zoey stood next to Ethan, glancing over at him with wide eyes. "He's out of town."

Aiden got the motor running as a smile appeared on Zoey's face, "This is gonna be great."

Ethan smiled also, turning around to walk towards the black light, flipping the switch on; making pretty much everything glow.

"Oh, yeah." Danny said happily as he glanced around with a smile on his face.

During the party, Scott, Stiles and Kira walked in, Scott immediately looking for Zoey.

Zoey, on the other hand, was planning on getting drunk, but she remembered that the alcohol barely effects werewolves, so she just danced and acted as if she were drunk. Her body already painted a bright pink and blue, mostly pink.

Scott let Kira go, still trying to look for Zoey. He came upon looking at Allison.

Zoey all of a sudden stopped dancing, smiling at the crowd before walking past them, attempting to go get another drink.

Except she didn't get to it, she bumped into Isaac. "Hey," he said quickly, a hand laid on her hip as she stepped back a bit.

"Hi." She bit her lip, nodding slightly. "Where've you been?" Isaac asked.

"School, home, here. I left you a couple texts, by the way! Assuming you just read them." She said, turning her head away as she rolled her eyes, trying to get past him.

Isaac's hand stopped her, grabbing ahold of her wrist. "Wait, I'm sorry," he mumbled. "Allison made a promise to her father to keep what I've been keeping from you and Scott for twenty-four hours. Okay?"

Zoey thought about it for awhile, "Nope, that's not gonna do it," she patted his chest lightly. "Alcohol will." She smiled at him sarcastically before walking away.

And again, she bumped into someone. "Jesus." She mumbled, jumping in place as she looked up at the figure in front of her.

"Zoey." Scotts voice said. Zoey's eyebrows rose, "Scott, what are you– What are you doing here?"

"I was, um, looking for you, because you pretty much ignored me and Stiles today. Are you drunk?"

Zoey shook her head, "Werewolves can't get drunk, remember?"

"Oh," he said, grabbing onto her hand as she was being pulled to a place where they won't get sweaty bodies pushed into them, which was by the dj.

"I was starting to get worried." He mumbled to her, looking around.

She sighed, "Well, I was at school and here. I wanted to have a normal day to myself." She shrugged.

"I could've suggested to skip," he laughed a little. "If you were up for it and talked to me."

"That I would do, but also by myself."

Zoey giggled a little, looking over at him. "Seriously, why are you here? Don't have any other problems to solve?" She asked. "Just that Stiles has a mystery key on his key ring," he said, sighing.

"He doesn't know where it came from? Not even his Dad?" Zoey asked. "Not even his Dad." Scott shook his head.

"Oh." Was all Zoey said, then a smile crept up on her face.

Zoey grabbed ahold of his hand, smiling a little as she lead him back to the dance floor. "What– What are we doing?"

"Dancing, silly."

Zoey turned around to face him, her arms resting on his shoulders as they both began to sway to the beat. Scott's smile grew, starting to dance more.

Zoey's head turned as her eyes rolled, turning her attention back to Scott. Scott suddenly stopped, his hands moving to hers as he took them off him and held them in his. "My turn to take you somewhere,"

Zoey's eyebrows furrowed, but started following after him as he took her to the roof of Derek's loft.

Zoey smiled as she glanced around, looking at him as she noticed a smudge of pink paint on his cheek. "You got paint on your cheek."

He let out a chuckle before trying to wipe it off, making Zoey let out a chuckle. "Still there."

He tried to wipe it off again, a bit more pressure. Zoey looked away but back at him, shaking her head.

"Here, let me." She laughed, stopping at the window above the party and sitting down, him following her actions.

Zoey scooted closer, rubbing his cheek as the paint rubbed off. A slight smile grew on her face as they kept themselves close.

Scott began to lean in, a slight smile also across his face. Then Zoey stopped, her head shaking and turning the other way. "I can't, I'm still–"

A roar erupted the two werewolves' ears, making them both frown and look straight ahead as Scott stood up, walking towards the ledge as he glanced around in confusion. "Derek?"

Zoey stood up before she seen a group of masked men of some sort standing around her. "Scott."

Before Scott could protest, one the masked men grabbed ahold of her arms, then one of them grabbing ahold of her head. "No!"

The masked things eyes glowed a bright yellowish-green, her face changing as she opened her mouth, starting to doze off. The thing took its hand away, leaving a mark behind her ear as she was about to fall but was caught by Scott. "Zoey, Zoey, you're okay."

Zoey's hands started shaking, her skin becoming as cold as ice. "Scott, Scott." She mumbled, falling into him.

Scott quickly picked her up, running back down to Derek's loft. "What do I do?" He asked quickly, referring to Zoey in his arms.

Isaac quickly made a move, but Allison stopped him. "Break one of her bones or something! It'll trigger the healing," he shouted at the two.

Scott laid her down as she curled up in a fetal position. "Where's Lydia? I have to–" she mumbled. "Zoey, it's gonna be okay."

Scott grabbed ahold of her arm, making her frown as she let out breaths. "What are you–"

"I'm sorry." He whispered before he broke a bone in her arm, making her let out a growl and her eyes glow. Her fangs grew out and in quickly as she calmed down.

"What the hell happened to me?" She asked. "That's what we gotta figure out." Scott replied before helping her stand, wrapping an arm around her waist and her arm around his shoulder.

Isaac, Allison, and Ethan came out, Ethan's arms wrapped around Isaac and Allison's shoulders.

Zoey held onto Scott, glancing around as they both stood in front of Kira.

The men or whatever turned to look at Aiden, making his eyes widen. "Guys, they're all looking at me."

They took a step forward, which made Aiden glance at all of them. "Why are they all looking at me?"

The teens all stood in silence, watching as they took another step forward. Scott got furious as he glanced at them and Derek.

"Guys?"

Scott and Derek made a move and try to fight them off, Scott letting go of Zoey. Zoey quickly gained some strength as one stood in front of her as Derek got knocked down. Zoey glared at it, flicking her hands out as her claws extended out. She attempted to scratch its stomach, but it stopped her and grabbed her by the arms and threw her down.

Zoey let out an unpleasant groan, arching her back a little as she heard Scott and one of them fighting. She then heard him get pushed, hard enough for him to go flying back and into a pipe.

Then they all turned back to Aiden, which makes him even more terrified. Zoey got up hesitantly as she seen Isaac step in, flicking his wrist out as his claws extended.

"Isaac, don't!" Zoey took a step forward as she stopped and seen the thing take its sword out of its chest.

Isaac glanced at Zoey and took a step back. It turned back around to face Aiden and the others.

"Somebody do something." Allison said.

They grabbed ahold of Aiden's arms as one of them grabbed ahold of his head. Its eyes glowed a bright yellowish-green, like a firefly and just like what they did to Zoey.

Aiden began to doze off as it stopped and left a mark on his ear, letting him go and letting him fall to the ground.

It turned to face Scott, Zoey and Kira. Zoey backed up as she seen Scott transform, glancing between to two. Scott let out a few growls, glancing at Zoey and Kira. He nodded towards Zoey, as if he's saying he's got this and telling her to protect Kira.

She nodded back, watching him turn back to them as he let out a growl.

Zoey's eyes widened as she seen daylight break in, watching those things diasappear.

"What the hell were those things?" Scott spoke up, breathing almost out of control.

They all stood in silence as Ethan ran towards his brother on the floor.

Isaac glanced over at Allison, "Your dad's twenty-four hours are up."

Allison looked over at him before looking back at the group.

OH MY GOD. FINALLY.

HELLO I AM HERE AND UPDATED.

halfway done the next chapter already, damn. but yeah, tell me what ya think ????

and who knows, I might even update tomorrow too, since there's no school and I got nothing to do.

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 625 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
79K 1.8K 36
"sharing my heart, it's tearing me apart." a thing is not beautiful because it lasts. ⚠️UNDER EDITING⚠️ [book 1 in Lilac Collins series] [teen wolf...
120K 2.2K 28
**RE-WRITE** - In which a girl and her friends try to save a girl who is in a coyote body, try not to get sacrificed by the Darach, and fight off the...
244 27 12
Olivia: "Are you sure about this?" Stiles: "Liv, I have to. It's my dad." He looks down at me. Olivia: "I know. I'm just worried about you." Stiles...