Chresanto

By jcolesmile

I live to make money. And I make money to live. More

Birthday Surprise
Abuse
My Savior
All Night
There Is A God
Tattoos
Lessons
My Story..
i was thinking
Kanye Albums-My Life
Mile High Club

A Chresanto August Segment

623 22 0
By jcolesmile

I don't have much to say really, but here it goes. I remember me and my 3 boys used to always hang out and talk about the ladies and what we're gonna do with them when we get older. Their names are Rayan, Craig, and Jacob. We had this goal in life that we'd make this sort of "business", by finding the baddest bitches and gettin' em to strip for us. They'd tip us as if we were like some sex therapist or some shit! Hoes be giving us that bank, and I have no problem playing with a bitch heart either. Her fault for falling into the trap! But there were some occasions where a girl would get so pissed that we weren't talking to them anymore, that they'd send an older brother or dope boys after us. Well guess what? All them bitches who came after us are DEAD! Meaning the bitch who sent niggas after us are dead, and for the niggas who "tried" to kill us are dead. Sorry ass souls rotting in a grave some fuckin' where, where I don't care. As you've noticed, I'm the hot headed and the one with the temper. Don't matter to me though, the hoes love my rough and aggressive side. We go by this term called"KLFD". Kiss. Love. Fuck. Duck. Allow me to let you get a small picture of what I'm all about.

"Well damn Alaysia, don't YOU look beautiful in that black dress!", Chresanto said biting his bottom lip and smirking.

Alaysia chuckled and stepped into the car, as Chres opened it for her. "I did it all for you Chres, I had to look good for my boo." Alaysia said as he shut the door.

Chresanto walked around to his side of the car, smirking and he hopped in. "Glad you got all sexy for me, we're gonna have a good time tonight.", he said while winking at her. Chresanto started up the car and sped down the road to Picasso Dé La'Armoùr, the most fancy French restaurant in town.

"Oh my gosh Chresanto, this place is BEAUTIFUL!", Alaysia screeched in happiness.

Chres rubbed the back of his neck and put on a small grin. "Yeah I figured you'd like some fancy shit like this. I'm thoughtful!", he chuckled.

Alaysia strutted over to Chresanto with her clutch purse in her hands in front of her, and leaneed over to kiss his plump soft lips. "Thanks baby, you're the best!", she said walking over to the platform with a waitress waiting to help.

Chresanto watched her ass as she switch her hips back and forth smoothly. He breathed out and fanned himself with his shirt, due to him about to sweat. "Thank you God for this beautiful girl right here! Help me handle all that ass tonight cause Jesus....I'm gonna need you.", he said sighing to himself and smirking while walking up behind her.

"Hello, welcome to Picasso Dé La'Armoùr.", the enthusiastic waitress said with her heavy French accent. "Do you have an uhh reservation?"

"Yes I do..", Chresanto said eying her and biting his bottom lip. She was 24 years old, with black silky hair in a perfectly done sock bun. She was about 5"6 with dark hazel eyes, and a nice body figure for her size.

"Heellloo? Sir, what is your reservation name under?", her French accent spoke.

"Oh!", Chresanto said snapping out of his daze. "August, Chresanto August...", he spoke firmly, watching her scroll through the book.

"Ahh wee, wee! I see your name right here Mr. August, my name is Geneviève, pronounced Gen-a-veve. Follow me this way Mr. August and the beautiful lady, what is your name?"

"Alaysia, Alaysia Jones.", she said smiling at Geneviève in a friendly way. "I can say the same for you too Ms. Geneviève!"

She nodded her head and smiled while leading them to the table. Chresanto watched her ass move in her solid black dress pants, with a white button up shirt and a long black tie. He couldn't help but bite his lip and think in his head  "Oh my God I have to have her!"

"Here's your seats and your menus. I'll be back in a minute to take your orders, but for now what would you like to drink?", Geneviève asked as they got situated.

"I would like a Mountain Dew.", Chresanto responded, staring into Geneviève's dark hazel eyes.

She blushed on the low and wrote down Chres' drink choice. "How about you Ms. Alaysia?"

"Uhh, I'd like some Pink Lemonade with a lemon on the side with an umbrella please?", Alaysia responded.

Geneviève nodded her head and closed her notepad and slid it into her apron. "Alright mes beaux clients!", Geneviève cooed in her French accent. "I'll have that right for you.", she said leaving.

"So...", Alaysia started off. "Tell me about you, like deeper deeper shit."

"Well, my name is Chresanto Romelo Lorenzo August. My favorite colors are blue and black, and my favorite brands are Jordan and DVMN PIEGON. I'm Black, French, Indian, and Belizian. A lot of my family's from Spain. Uhh, I have a job a-"

"Ohhh! Where do you work? How much do you make?", Alaysia said enthusiastically.

Chresanto immediately thought in his head, "She's a gold digger..". "Don't worry about that baby girl, just know that Daddy got that bank..", Chresanto sweet talked her.

She smiled from ear to ear and licked her top row of teeth while staring at Chresanto. "Tell me more baby, don't stop! I'm REALLY interested..", Alaysia spoke with a big grin on her face.

Chresanto sighed and slumped back a little in his chair while scratching the back of his neck. "Uhh what else do you wanna know about me?", Chresanto retorted.

"How are you in bed?", Alaysia proceeded smirking to herself a little bit.

Chresanto started to like what he was hearing and he sat up straight and locked eyes with Alaysia. "Now you speaking my language baby, how about you find out. Actions speak louder than words girl...", he smirked.

Alaysia smiled and nodded her head when Geneviève came back with their drinks. "Mountain Dew for the gentleman..", Geneviève's heavy accent spoke. "And Pink Lemonade with a lemon on the side and an umbrella to top it off. Are you ready to order?"

"Actually, we're going to go. We have uhh...business to take care of.", Chresanto said as he winked at Geneviève.

"Aww, sorry you have to leave so soon. How about I put the the drinks on the house for you two?", she smiled politely.

"Yeah that'll w-"

"No it won't, I'm not gonna take advantage of you.", Chresanto said cutting Alaysia off and reaching for his wallet in his pocket. He pulled out 5 $100 bills and handed them to Geneviève. "Here you go beautiful!"

Alaysia started to look at Geneviève sideways as a hint of jealousy started to take over. "Ok, you paid for it. Let's go so we can fuck already..." Alaysia growled, trying to get Geneviève mad.

Geneviève took the money happily and glanced over at a jealous Alaysia. "Well Ms. Alaysia and Mr. Chresanto, have a wonderful night, come back soon.."

Alaysia got up from her seat and grabbed Chresanto's hand. "Let's go bae.", she said a little aggravated.

Chresanto snatched away from Alaysia and looked at her crazy. "First off, I'm not your bae. Secondly, girl don't snatch me like you stupid or you won't get shit from me!", Chresanto growled while shooing her off. "Go get in the car so I can take you home..."

Alaysia rolled her eyes and walked away with an attitude to the car. Chresanto sighed and turned to Geneviève while smirking.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hello Mr. August, how may I help you?", Geneviève smiled.

Chres smiled and traced his warm fingers across her shoulder while smirking. She started to back up slowly and Chresanto eventually got her into a secluded area, in a corner.

"Umm excuse me sir, may you please back up a little? I feel a tad bit uncomfortable.", Geneviève's heavy accent spoke.

Chres smiled and licked his lips as he looked her body up and down. "Girl don't play with me, I seen the way you were looking at me. I want you baby girl.", Chresanto cooed in a sexual tone.

She tried pushing him back, with her small hands across his rock hard chest. She felt as if her hands were glued to his chest and she started rubbing them all over his angelic sculptured body.

"My God Mr. August, your body is.....perfect!", her French accent spoke while her hands traced under his shirt.

Chresanto slapped his right hand over her head on the wall and bit his lip as he pushed his hot body across Geneviève's. "Baby lemme have yo number. I wanna get to know you better..", he whisperd in her ear.

Geneviève's knees started to buckle as Chresanto's warm breath blew on her neck. "O k-k...", she stuttered out while grabbing a black Sharpie out of her apron. She reached for a napkin, but Chresanto stopped her. "I thought you said you wanted my number..."

He chuckled and pressed his plump lips across her soft neck. "Not....on a napkin....write..it right...here..", Chresanto said in between his wet kisses on her neck. He lifted his shirt and held the rim(bottom) with his teeth and pointed to his right Peck.

Geneviève nearly fainted, but she kept her composure and write her number down on the right part of his ches. She smiled and said, "It was uhh... Enchanté de faire votre connaissance....Mr. August..", she stuttered nervously.

Chresanto grabbed her face and tilted it to the side and sucked on her neck rough and slow; his fat and wide tongue tracing his name on her neck. Before he knew it, she fainted and dropped to the floor in a daze. Chresanto grinned and stepped over her limp body while blowing a kiss at Geneviève. "It was ravi de vous rencontrer trop bébé.", his soft accent spoke while he smirked. He walked away to the car and go into it smiling.

Alaysia turned to Chresanto with her arms folded and scolded him. "Why the hell were you in there so damn long Chresanto?!", Alaysia barked.

Chresanto rubbed both of his temples and sighed heavily. "I was talking to Geneviève about getting another reservation since we didn't eat this time. Hop off Lay.."

"Mhmmhmph, hurry up and get to my house. We need to talk about this shit..", she replied back angrily while sitting back in her seat.

Chres just shook his head and started up the car, with a small grin formed on his lips. He drove off and the whole ride back to Alaysia's house was silent and the car was filled with anger and tension. She eyed him occasionally and let out a angry sigh, but Chresanto on the other hand would just laugh at her jealousy because she knew from first glance he was a player. As soon as she stepped unlocked the door, she marched into the house and kicked her heels off while slamming her keys on the counter. Chresanto walked in behind her and shut the door and laughed at her as she got fired up. She heard Chresanto's laughing and walked up to him and gave him a strong backhand to the face. He quickly stopped laughing and held his right cheek and growled under his breath in anger.

"You are so full of shit Chresanto I swear! I should've known your ass was a hoe the minute I met you, I'm not doing this shit anymore with you, get out of my fuckin' house! I don't want you here anymore, LEAVE!", Alaysia said while stepping Chresanto's face. "I don't allow hoes in my house, get the fuck out!", she barked with venom in her tone.

Chresanto brushed past her and walked to her bathroom while shutting the door. She ran after him and started beating on the door violently.

"Open up my fucking door Chres!", Alaysia screamed banging on the door and breathing hard. "Get out before I call the cops on your ass!"

Chresanto took off his shirt and pulled out his phone, while going to his call log. He reads Geneviève's number off of his chest and left her number in his contacts as My French Beauty ♥ After he got tired of Alaysia beating on the door, he prepared for what he wanted to do all night.....fuck her.

"Y'know what, fuck it! I'm gonna call the cops on your ass!" Alaysia yelled in frustration and walked away and went to get her phone off of the bar counter.

Chresanto finished wiping off Geneviève's number from his chest and exited the bathroom. Anger still in his head because of that slap Alaysia gave him when they walked in the door.

"I'm glad you're out 'cause I'm calling the police now..", Alaysia said as she shook her head.

Chresanto pushed her phone on the floor and pulled her by her waist into a rough kiss. Their lips danced together as he opened her mouth and slid his tongue down her throat. He grabbed her dress zipper and zipped it down quickly, while letting it drop to her ankles. She made it even easier for Chresanto because she had on no bra and he grinned happily as he kicked off his shoes and wrestled his pants off. All Chresanto could feel was the urge to fuck her brains out and that's exactly what he was planning on doing.

He already had a condom on so, he pushed Alaysia to the floor and got ontop of her. She was on all fours as Chresanto took his boxers off and bit his lip at her beautiful body. He entered her pussy roughly as he began to pound into her ferociously. Alaysia let out a small yelp as he traveled deeper inside her, and he made his thrust harder into her; making her pay for slapping him.

"This...is what..you...get for...slapping me girl!", Chresanto growled in her ear as his thick, gold chain slid up and down Alaysia's bareback.

Alaysia moaned out loud as her body slid back and forth on the smooth, white carpet. She clawed into the carpet and she started panting heavily while shouting, "Holy shit Chres!.... Auugh baby d-deeperrrr!", Alaysia shouted as Chresanto thrusted her hips back onto his dick hard.

He felt her insides start to get a little wet, which meant it was going to be a short session today. "What was that shit you were talking? You slapped me first off..", Chresanto growled in her ear as he slapped her on the right ass cheek. The same cheek she slapped him on the face. She let out a piercing yelp, which was only music to Chres' ears.

"Oh shit Chres baby fuck me harder you little bitch!", Alaysia moaned in ecstasy.

Chresanto shook his head as his breaths became faster and he jerked her head back by her hair. "Don't...tell me...what to do!", Chres snarled in her ear. Just for her slick remark, Chresanto pulled out slowly then grinded his hips back into her as hard as he could; causing Alaysia body to buck forward.

"So....I'm the....bitch Alaysia?", he panted out while snatching her hair harder. He felt her pussy pulse throb around his swollen dick and she started to get more and more wet by the second. "You're MY fucking slut, and I want you to scream that shit as loud as you can.", he whispered in her ear sounding a little angry.

"Aughh sh-shit, I'm your s-slut Chresanto!", she croaked barely audible. Alaysia's sweat rolled down her body onto the white carpet as she stretched her hands out and clawed even harder at the rug, pulling it back a little.

Chresanto bent down to her ear and fondled with her breast roughly, while twisting her hard nipple in-between his warm fingers. "I didn't hear your ass! Who's fucking slut are you girl?", he yelled panting and pounding his thick shaft into her tight vagina. Their hips moved in sync and pounded into her so hard that she immediately lost all feeling in her small legs.

"Chresanto August I'm your slut baby, I'm your fucking slut!", Alaysia cried out as she came close to her peak.

Chresanto was waiting to hear the 4 words from Alaysia that would help him send her on edge. His once cold chain, was now hot and drenched with his and Alaysia's sweat.

"You like that rough shit don't you baby girl?....You like when I make that pussy throb?" Chresanto chanted in Alaysia's ear, making her eyes roll back in her head and her legs buckle at his touch. He grinned in accomplishment and continued to taunt her. "You like when Daddy grinds in that fat pussy and makes you squirt?...I wanna feel your pussy pulse...around my dick, c'mon Alaysia say it...say it and I'll give it to you like I always do.", Chresanto teased while spreading her legs wider apart with his left hand to go deeper than he ever has.

"Oh my fucking gosh Chresanto! Please d-don't stop, keep go-oing Daddy! K-keep doing that!", she begged in a breathless tone. Her toes curled as she arched her sweaty back and felt Chresanto's dick in the pit of her stomach.

Chresanto realized she was about to say it and he reached his hand down to her wet clit and rubbed it slowly with his thumb. "You want....me....to keep...doing....what Ma? Pounding that pussy or-"

"Talking d-dirty to me Chres, keep doing that shit....Augh I'm almost there..." Alaysia pleaded in a whispered tone, sounding desperate.

"You want...me...to..what?", Chresanto said rubbing her throbbing clit faster, feeling her pussy tighten around his dick.

"I want you to keep d-doing that! Keep fucking talking dirty to me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
36.8K 1.9K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
110K 1.4K 45
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!
16.5M 640K 62
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...