Been Loving From Afar

By youmeanlike4eva

Sami Zayn has a major crush on a certain diva on the main roster. Her name, Rachelle. He'd had a little somet... More

Been Loving From Afar

37 1 2
By youmeanlike4eva

He had been feeling this way for a while now. For so long he had loved this beauty from afar and now, now he just couldn't hold in his feelings that kept growing, day by day they grew and there was nothing he could do about it. Not that he wanted to in all honesty.

He loved this feeling and you know what? He truly loved her and most likely would until the end of time. She had always been there for him. No matter what, she would drop anything for him.

Who is he?

Sami Zayn.

Sami Zayn was in love. Besotted. He never knew he could fall for someone so hard like he had for her. She was someone so special. She was his world. The girl he would do anything and everything for. She had his heart and didn't know it.

Her name?

Rachelle.

Sami loved that name. Rachelle. It was a thing of beauty, just like the girl herself. She had a heart of gold, just one of the many things he adored about her.

"Hey Sami!" Rachelle shouted as she jumped on Sami's back.
"Hey yourself. You always have to jump on my back don't you?"
"Of course. You're like a cute, cuddly teddy bear."
"I'm a teddy bear?"
"Yep."
"Well I've been called worse so that's pretty good."
"Who called you what?" Rachelle hopped off Sami's back so see him face to face.
"It's doesn't matter, it was ages ago."
"Whoever it was, if I find out, I will kill them. No one calls my Sami like that. They won't know what hit them fuckers." Sami allowed himself to have a good giggle at that.

That was something else he loved about her, she was protective of those who she cared about. He was a lucky man to be someone who she cared for. But scenting stuck out in what she said. My Sami. Perhaps it was just a slip of the tongue Sami thought but he did wish it were something more. He could hope, hope and pray.

"My Sami?"
"Ah, sorry about that. I have that tendency don't I?"
"It's fine honestly."

No need to apologise, I like that you called me my Sami. I wish you could call me that more. Like everyday for the rest of my life.

"No, I'm sorry. I'll try and not say it again. Anyways, I have to go get ready for these Slammys. They aren't going to win themselves are they?"
"Haha, no they won't. I'll be voting for you to win Diva of the Year."
"I'll make sure to vote for you for Superstar of the Year." Rachelle then preceeded to kiss Sami's left cheek. "See you later Sami."

She looks so perfect. She is perfect.

"You know, you should tell her how you feel Sami mate." Sami almost jumped out of his skin.
"Shit! Adrian! Don't creep up on me like that."
"I didn't mate. You were just too lost in your thoughts over Rachelle."
"I don't know what your talking about. Your eyes must be deciving you."
"And now your in denial. Sami, just tell the girl how you feel mate. Get it off your chest. You never know, the shirt may come off and lead to other activities."
"Adrian!"
"Just saying what I know you want to do. Just tell her."
"What if she's just not into me like that?"
"And what if she's madly, head over heels in love with you aswell?"
"I doubt it. I'm nothing special."
"Sami, take that back before I knock you out. You are special. Look how long we've been friends, I won't waste my time on shit. You should know that. You are the most kind, gentle guy I know. If I were a girl, I'd be all over you."
"Ewww, mental image."
"Sorry, didn't quite think that one through but you get the point. Sami, you're my best friend and I love you and I'm sure she has a something for you aswell. Just go ahead and tell her how you feel. You'll feel better afterwards."
"Ok. I'll tell her tonight. I'll do it after the Slammy for Diva of the Year."
"Alright! That's my boy! Oh and I did come to tell you we have a tag match just before the Divas Slammy and just before that we have just been added to the Tag Team Slammy category."
"And we are both up for Superstar of the Year."
"May the best win Sami."
"May the best win."
"Right, I gotta go catch up with Seth but I'll see you back at the gorilla for the match?"
"Yeah, I'll be there. Later Adrian."
"Later Sami."

I gotta do it tonight. Rachelle will know how I feel. I just hope and pray she feels the same.

*After the Tag Match*

"Now that was epic Sami."
"Now we've got a tag title match secured."
"We'll win this. At the Rumble, we'll be the new Tag Champs and... I better go. You gotta talk to your girl that just rocked up."
"Wish me luck?"
"Just be honest and you'll be fine Sami."
"Ok, alright."
"Get your girl Sami... Rachelle! Sami needs to speak with you before the Divas Slammy."
"Okay."
"I'll see you two later."
"Bye!" Both Sami and Rachelle said at the same time.
"So what's up Sami?"
"Ummmm... I need to tell you something..."
"Sami, your worrying me."
"No, no, no. It's not bad. At least... I don't think it is."
"You don't think it is. Sami, that isn't very convincing."
"It kinda depends on how you take it."
"Right. Sami, what is it?"
"Since the day we met, we've been so close. Always been there for each other, been each others rock, become the best of friends... but..."
"But what?"
"I've... I've... always felt something more towards you. More than friendship. Dancing on the edge of falling love with you and I've stepped over that edge. Rachelle, I've fallen completely head over heels in love with you. I wanted to say something for so long, so long but I didn't have the guts to. I didn't want to ruin our friendship if you didn't feel the same but I couldn't keep it in any longer. I love you."
"Sami... I..." Her words had gotten stuck in her own throat. She tried to push them out to no avail.
"I'm sorry. I knew I shouldn't have said anything. I've fucked this up. I'm just gonna go find Adrian. Good luck with the Slammy."
"Sam-"
"Rachelle! Come on, they are about to announce the winner."
"Yeah, great..."

Sami. I love you too.

"And Diva of the Year goes to... Rachelle!" Seth Rollins announced. Rachelle's music blared from the speakers around the arena. The crowd cheered so loud the second she was practically pushed through the curtain.

She slowly walked over towards Seth, who's smile was beaming ear to ear. Safe to say, they were good friends too and ge was proud.

"Congrats Rachie!" Seth whispered into her ear as they hugged.
"Thanks Seth. I need to get backstage quick as possible."
"Ok. Do the speech and I'll get you back there."
"Alright."

Rachelle stepped upto the small stand that her Slammy was resting upon.

"I... ummm... I don't know what to say other than thank you all so much for this. I never actually expected to be the one girl to win this. With the talent back there, all these ladies. Thank you so much. This honestly means the world. I can't say it enough, thank you."

She went to step backstage with Seth before stepping up to the stand again.
"Um, before I go. I need to thank someone very special. Someone who's been there since the day I signed with WWE. He's been my rock, been my best friend. He was there to see me win my first NXT Womens title. To share such a moment with a good, special friend honestly made that the best time of my life. So, if you are listening somewhere. Sami Zayn, you said something to me before I came out here, you didn't give me time to say anything back. If you are listening... I love you too. I've always loved you. Good luck for the Tag Team Slammy and Superstar of the Year Slammy too. You deserve both-"

Worlds Apart, began to fill the arena. Sami Zayn soon appeared. He didn't seem hid usual self, he was more... nervous. Shy. He was actually blushing. He slowly approached Rachelle. It was now visible to her that the Canadians hands were shaking. She helped close the gap between quicker and held his hands in her own.

"I love you Sami."
"I... I love you too."

They both gazed into each others orbs. Chocolate orbs met fellow chocolate orbs, losing themselves in those eyes. The space between their lips faded, two pairs of soft tender lips locking onto each other.

Cheers rung out from the crowd, not that either Rachelle or Sami could hear. They were in their own little bubble.

Finally! Adrian was thinking. He had seen how each had looked at each other since their time at NXT. He often wanted to try and push them together but then decided to let them come together themselves, we'll, give Sami a little push into the right direction.

He stood backstage, proud and happy for his two friends.

Sami and Rachelle reappeared back in the gorilla to see all the Divas, Seth was already back there, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns were there aswell.

"Well finally!" Dean shouted.
"How long does it take to get a couple together?" Roman added.
"Was it that obvious we liked each other?" Sami asked.
"Dude, you could see it a mile off."
"All being said mate, you two deserve to be happy together."
"Thanks Adrian. Hey, Rachelle?"
"Yeah, Sami?"
"I want to take you somewhere after Raw has ended if that's alright?"
"Of course, I'll go anywhere with you."
"And cue Roman and I leaving. Look after her Sami, you've got a great one there."
"I do."
"Ewwwww, Roman let's go kick ass."
"Congrats." Roman said, passing both of them.

The Tag Team Slammy went to... Sami and Adrian! Both jumped with joy and of course Sami had a celebratory kiss before he went out with Adrian to get their Slammys. Both were just unbelievably happy. Today had been a brilliant, no, the best day ever.

*After Raw*

"All ready to go?"
"Yep. Where are we going Sami?"
"You'll find out very soon."

It was a ten minute drive to the sandy beach that was nearby. The scenery was beautiful, moonlight shining off the blue sea. Sami took Rachelle to the nearby rock pile, sitting her between his legs and allowing her to rest her head upon his shoulder.

"This is beautiful Sami."
"Nowhere as beautiful as you are."
"Or you my muffin."
"Muffin?"
"Yeah, muffin."
"Alrighty then. How about we make this official?"
"Official eh?"
"Yeah. Miss beautiful Rachelle, will you do the honour of becoming my girlfriend?"
"Ooo, hmmmm, I might have to think about this."
"Really?"
"Yeah, this is a big decision you know."
"True. Take as long as you need darling." Rachelle turned to face Sami, locking her lips on his soft, plump lips. "So is that a yes?"
"What do you think?"
"Yeah."
"It most certainly is. Love you so much."
"I love you so much more."
"Not possible Sami."
"Yah it is. I made it possible."
"You dork."
"Yeah, your dork though."
"Yep, my dork and I'm your dork."
"A pair of dorks."
"Best dorks in the world."

The night was spent under the moonlight, listening to the song of the sea, soft splash after splash. Taking a slow walk across the golden sand, the grains getting between their toes. The night was perfect and nothing would ever better this day.

Declarations of love and fulfilment of two people.

Sami and Rachelle.

Life was now... perfect.

###### Tah dah!!!!! A one shot for one of my girls! RachelleJoseph I hope you love it! XD XD XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

775K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...