Stuck in an Elevator

Por pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... Mais

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Tres.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Diez.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Dieciséis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintidós.
Chapitre Veintitrés.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veinticinco.
Chapitre Veintiséis.
Chapitre Veintisiete.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Veintinueve.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.
Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Quince.

79.9K 2.4K 1.4K
Por pun-kish

Chapitre Quince. 

            I honestly felt bad for our waitress.

            She looked new, mainly because she was wearing high heels. And not those little one or two inch heels, I'm talking 5 or 6 inch heels. Her feet were wobbling as she walked and her face was screwed up in a pained expression.

            To top off her painful shoes, she had to take orders from all of us. Me, Daniel, my mom and dad, his mom and dad, my brother, his brother, Erin, and little Johnny. She looked like she was going to rip out her hair and I felt bad.

            Especially since my mom takes so long to order what she wants. She changed her order at least 3 times now, giving me a headache. Why couldn't she be normal and order chicken fingers and not a honey barbeque super melt with extra fries and no bacon?!

            "I'll have the Dippin Chicken with waffle fries." I said without hesitation, hoping she got my order. I've been ordering that ever since I was little, I was surprised they still made it. It was the only thing I ever liked, in any restaurant. Sure, not every restaurant had the Dippin Chicken, but they had chicken fingers. But chicken finders on a stick made everything so much better.

            I really need to stop rambling. But I was nervous. And it was because of the man sitting beside me, brushing his broad shoulders aganist me, in a teasing way that made me want to take him down on the tab-

            "Make that 2." A voice came from beside.

            I shot Daniel a smile, happy that he liked the same food I liked. Who didn't like the chicken fingers? Oh, that's right. My mommy.

            Johnny looked like he was having a hard time deciding so I just told the waitress to give him what I got, I knew he would like it. 

            I put my hand on the back of his chair and smiled at him, as we played Tic-Tac-Toe on his drawing menu.

            "So," My father began. Uh oh. "Skylar... We got to see the video footage."

            Insert black hole to swallow me up right here.

            My father and I got along much better than me and my mom. I have a daddy's girl to the extreme.

            "And," He continued to add to Daniel and I's utter embarrassed. "Seducing someone for food isn't something we taught you..."

            I don't know how I could have managed to get anymore red. But I did, and Daniel was blushing too, and if I wasn't in such a tight situation, I would've teased him about it.

            My dad's eyes glinted in mischief. And I knew he was just doing this to see my reaction, along with poor little Daniel who was getting redder by the second with everyone watching him. I glanced around the long table we were seated at and all the adults eye were on us. My brother and Daniel's brother, whom I have yet to find out his name, were talking and Johnny was playing with his menu.

            A few seconds ticked by and all the adults burst into laughter, making me jump up, not ready for the loudness of their voices. I glanced at Daniel, who's face was finally returning to his perfect, natural tan.

            "So," I began, after their laughter subsided. I looked at Daniel while he looked at me. "I heard about your daughter-"

            "Oh look! The food's here!" Daniel clapped his hands excitedly, yet he looked very nervous.

            Why was that?

            I have no idea.

            I looked at our waitress who had taken off her shoes, making me laugh to myself, and set our food down.

            She looked at me, Daniel, and Johnny. I had now just noticed how close Daniel was to me and how his arm was draped on the back of my chair, while my arm was on Johnny's chair.

            "Aww! What an adorable family!"

            Wow. All I wanted to be was a girlfriend, but a wife works too, I guess.

            Daniel's parents, who's names I found out were Linda and Evan, exchanged glances with each other, and Daniel's brother looked really confused at Daniel.

            I wonder what that was about.

***

            The chicken fingers on the stick is the best thing at Friendly's, but I still had room for a nice chocolate ice cream.

            The whole time I licked my ice cream, Daniel was looking at me, gripping his seat tightly.

            I don't know if he was getting... excited, down there, or if he was mad that I brought up his sister. His parents paid no attention to it, and everyone forgot about what I said when the food got here, except for Daniel.

            I wanted to leave as soon as possible, and I kept sending my mom glances to try and get her to get up and for us to leave. My silent plea did work, but not as well as I thought.

            "I have to go to the restrooms, please excuse me!" She escaped the table quickly, getting to the restrooms.

            "Me too!" I said as a rush of pee came into my bladder.

            I speed- walked to catch up with my mom, and she glanced behind her and smiled at me, slowing her walk down to walk with me.

            We rounded around the corner and went into the rather large restroom. I walked into the biggest stall, I love those, they're so big, and I do not want to be anywhere small for a long time!

            I peed for literally 5 minutes straight. I felt so relieved it was unbelievable. I quickly unlocked the door and walked to the sinks, where my mom was waiting patiently and she watched me as I washed my hand.

            I waited for her to say something, because I knew that she would in a few seconds.

            "So, Daniel's pretty good looking, don't you think, Sky?" She said, twirling a piece of her hair like a school girl. Ew. Mom. Put it away.

            "He's 19, isn't he?" I nodded my head as I looked in the mirror at my reflection. To say the least, I was surprised that the glass hadn't broken.

            "Well, your sister's 19, so I was thinking-" 

            "No." I cut her off abruptly, and shook my head. I probably sounded really possessive and clingy, but I didn't care. Daniel liked me, and me only, so no. My sister wouldn't have him.

            But, to my surprise, instead of my mom getting upset, she smirked. She had always liked my sister more, so this was weird.

            "I knew you liked him! Aw! He obviously likes you too!" I blushed more.

            I hadn't mentioned my sister before, and that was for a good reason. She was a wreck and the complete opposite of me. When we were younger, we were practically joined at the hip, but as the years passed, she became really competitive. She would fight with me about the smallest things. From school to dancing to running to our parent's love.

            It was like a never ending misery.

            My mom did favor her more, no matter how mistakes she made. She was her first child ,her golden child. I was jealous for a good part of my life, but now I didn't care, I would be off to college in a few months, and I could leave this behind.

            But not Daniel.

            His name made my head spin and my heart to skip a beat or two. My hands would get clammy at the thought of him and my face flushed when he talked to me.

            It was like I couldn't control myself around him, and it was a little embarrassing.

            I was a bit scared of losing him. But not how I thought I would lose him, but losing him to my sister.

            She was like a model, literally. She was drop dead gorgeous, tall and beautiful, the opposite of my short and pretty. She was smart, and older, and she was everything in one package. 

            Which sucked a lot, because I was always in her shadows, but if Daniel picked her over me or something happened with my sister and him, I wouldn't forgive them.

            I didn't even know why I was getting so clingy, he didn't even ask me out! Why? I have no idea, but it was bugging the shit out of me.

            My mom and I made our way to the table with smiles on our faces. Mine was fake, obviously, but you could fake so much with a smile. 

            But it was nice to know that someone realized how fake my smile was.

            He made my fake smile become real, and I have to thank him for that.

***

Awww! Daniel and Skylar and Johnny as a family! So adorable!

            Picture: Jared Gilmore as little Johnny! He is so cute!

I hope you enjoyed guys!

IMPORTANT: Okay, so I am going to be going on vacation tomorrow, and I'll be gone for a week. :o I am so sorry! I won't be able to update, but I will try and upload another chapter later today, if I can! So sorry guys!

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

20.5K 94 50
See what happens when a down on her luck 28 year old gets stuck in an elevator with Harry Styles of One Direction. Will she find love in the least l...
25.4K 728 13
❝𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.❞ 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬...
21.6K 1K 28
Two surgical residents who can't stand one another find themselves trapped together inside an elevator.
213 11 32
Chad and Christina thought their love life's were going nowhere until they found each other again in an elevator. Chad's trying to get her to see tru...