Because Of You

By isavedthesun

John gets expelled form his old school and gets transferred to a new school called "Baskerville Academy " an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sorry
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Your Choice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not Even sorry
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 5

300 21 26
By isavedthesun

I slammed the door shut so hard the other side of campus heard it. Who the fuck does he think he is? That little bastard is going to get it when I cool down. I know it's wrong hanging out with his enemies but they're the only friends I got besides him. But I also don't wanna lose the friendship with Sherlock. What do I do? I sat against the wall, when I heard footsteps probably Sherlock's.

"Look Sherlock I'm still mad at you so-", I looked up to see Sebastian.

"Oh", I laughed, "sorry I thought you were-".

"Him", he smiled.

He sat next to me and we stared to talk.

"So what happened between you two", he broke the silence.

"Well he got mad because I hang out with you and Jim, he attacked me and I called him a fag, walked out and now I'm here with you", I took a breath as I spoke fast.

"Wow man you're the last person that I would of thought of calling him a fag", he looked shocked and impressed.

Then it hit me I called him a fag, god, how could I live with myself. I need to apologize.

"Oh my god you're right, I need to say I'm sorry for what I did", as I stood up I felt a hand touch mine.

"John you need to choose us or him", his face was at least two inches away from me. I looked at his deep blue eyes, they were gorgeous and the way he comb back his hair, he looked dangerous.

Sherlock was suddenly a memory of the past, and Sebastian was all that matter. What the actual fuck John, you fuckboy. Dangerous and gorgeous are what I needed and he had both of those qualities. Dam, I am a fuckboy aren't I, oh well. I'll take my chances, he's here and and I'm here so why not.

Fuck Sherlock Holmes, my life, my rules.

"You", I whispered not realizing our hands were still touching. He remove his hand from mine and but it around my waist, to pull me closer to him.

He smiled at my response and lean towards my face looking down at my lips. I started to lean in, and in one second our lips touched.

I put my hand around his waist and my other free hand was messing up his gelled- back blonde hair. He was doing the same thing to me, I heard him moan on the back of his throat. The kiss was interesting and new, this was my first boy on boy kiss. We pulled apart breathing heavily staring into each other's blue eyes. We were just there holding each other in our arms not knowing what to do or what to say.

"Come on I want to show you something", he reached for my hand pulling towards the janitors closet. He close the door behind us and locked it.

"What are we doing here, Sebastian?"

"What do you think", he stared to kiss my throat and untuck my shirt. I moaned at this.

"Wait, wait why are we doing this?",I wasn't ready for any of this. All of this is happening to fast for me.

"Why do you think? I like you, you idiot", he smiled and gave me a little kiss. I've never been liked by a boy before and never has a boy told me this kind of information. What the hell am I suppose to do? Well I did what ever teenager does, I went with it.

And I smiled.

I pulled him into a deep kiss and he gave out the sexiest moan ever. He snaked his hands inside my shirt touching my torso he touched me so smoothly it send me chills down my spine.

I started to untuck his shirt and undo his buttons and he did the same to me. As soon as I was done quickly took his shirt off and threw it to the floor, he did the same to me, and forcefully pushed him against the wall.

He look surprise at my violent ways but went with it. I started to kiss him on the neck and leaving trails of kiss down his torso when I met his belt. I looked up to see if I had permission, and he nodded. I worked on his belt and zipper and pulled his pant down seeing his boxers. I stood up and kiss him hard as I put my hand down his boxers, I started to jerk him off and he was trying to hold back a moan.

I went faster as time went then I heard "Wait, wait I'm gonna come".

"Yeah that's a good thing, Seb".

"No no wait, I know what to do". I smiled, I knew what he was going to do. He flip me over and started to undo my belt and zipper. He then pulled my pants down. My members was throbbing bad. "Take it easy Seb, it's my first time with a boy".

"Then let's make memories, shall we?", he teased.

He then pull my boxers down "Spread those legs, Watson".

"Easy, Seb", I reminded him.

I was fully exposed and nervous ; he knew that when he forcefully pushed me into a kiss. He pulled away and sucked of his index finger; he pushed in me, I winced at the painful pleasure. "Does it hurt, love?", he asked as he push the second finger in. "Ah... a little bit, but you love see me like this", I giggled.

"So you ready?"

"Yes, just stop teasing  and do it!".

He pulled his fingers out and but his member in, it was painful at first but he was gentle. "Don't worry you'll get use to it", he thrusted slowly until I gave him a nod to go faster. Ever thrust was deeply painful but every kiss on my neck made it go away. "John, I'm gonna cum", "So am I", he stop thrusting as I felt warm liquid inside me, so this is how a girl feels in the climax. It felt weird.

He pulled apart from me, panting heavily, our foreheads were touching staring into each other's eyes. Moments later we were laughing like maniacs. "You like me", he said shyly, "Naw, I love you", I smiled. He looked at me in disbelief and smirked.

I pulled up my boxers and went for my pants, "Wait, I gotta warn you -", but I had already bended down.

There was a fierce pain between my legs "Son of a bitch!!!!", I screamed.

"-you might be sore".

"God, this shit hurts!!", I said falling down the floor. He laughed at my choice of words.

"Come on, I'll help you put on your pants". He reached for my pants and threw them to me.

"No thank you I think I could manage", as I struggle to put them on, it started to hurt even more.

"Ok enough come over here", he grabbed both my hands and pulled me up, I winced at first but it was worth it. He got down and pulled my pants up, he then started to do my t-shirt buttons.

"You don't have to do that, Sebastian", I smiled

"Yeah I do, I put you through the best pain ever. I should at least help", he grinned.

"Should I help you?", as he tucked my shirt in and did my zipper and belt.

"Naw, I think I could manage, babe", he gave a little peck in the lips.

"You should walk around to get used to the pain", he gestured. The second I move my right leg it felt like someone shove a stick up there, well literally that did happened.

He laughed at my walk, I couldn't help but laugh at it too. I looked like a baby penguin trying to walk the first time.

He got dressed and we exited the janitors closet, thankfully there was no one in that hall to see us exit. I still couldn't walk straight so Sebastian put his arm around my waist and my around around his neck. It sort of help but people were still looking at us and the worst thing happened the Headmaster spotted us.

"Gentleman, what happened?", Mr Holmes screamed behind us. We stood still there knowing he would come to us.

"Umm... nothing sir, Watson here hurt his leg while playing football", Sebastian spoke quickly.

"And will you be ok, Mr. Watson?", Mr Holmes questioned.

"Yeah of course sir, he is just helping me get to my room", I gave him a warm smile to make him go away.

"Sure you don't want to go to the nurse, Mr. Watson?"

"I'm sure, Mr. Holmes", I smirked.

He walked away eyeing us for the last time, we sighed in relief. We started to walk to my room, and we finally reached it. He stopped and reached for the door knob, "What are you doing, he's going to freak if I'm with you!".

"Yeah you're right, will you be alright, love?"

"Yes of course I will", he pulled me into a kiss and we said our goodbyes.

I slammed the door a little too loud, I checked the my watch it was 7:15 pm. I'm surprise Mr. Holmes hadn't told us anything for playing football at this hour. I made my way slowly to my bed to find Sherlock sleeping there. I smiled at how angelic he looked in my bed, I went to the restroom to "clean up". I closed the door and locked it I quickly went to the toilet seat to calm myself down.

"What the hell just happened", I whispered to myself, I started to laugh hysterically. "Oh my god, oh my god, did I just really do that", I said laughing. Then it hit me he said he liked me and I said it back so does this mean he's my boyfriend? Well I got a lot of explaining to do to my parents, they are not going to be pleased with my choice but oh well. I heard a knock on the door, I unlocked the door expecting Sherlock but it was Sebastian. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I missed you", he grabbed my face and kissed me "besides I got news", he grabbed my hand and walked me Sherlock's empty bed.

"Oh but you gotta be extra quiet he barely sleeps, so what's the news?", he had a good grip on my hand.

"I spoke to Jim and he said it's ok for us to be together, but we can't do anything in front of him", he laughed in excitement.

"Wow... so we're really going to do this"

"Yeah, but only if you want to, I know you have a crush on Irene so -", I cut him off with a kiss "Screw Irene", I whispered into his ear.

"I'll see you in the morning love, goodnight", I kissed him in the cheek.

"Goodnight, John",he smiled. 

I walked him out the door and saw him walk out. I close the door and turn to Sherlock and walked up to my bed were he laid and kneeled in front of him. I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I guess were both faggots now, huh Sherlock", I whispered to his ear, still feeling guilty of what I said to him earlier.

He smirked.

"How long did you know I was awake?",he questioned.

"Your facial expression change when Sebastian came in"

"Oh... ok the goodnight, John", he put my sheets over his head.

"Goodnight, Sherlock", in a few minutes I was out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.8K 17
John is furious and leaves the flat after an argument with Sherlock. A short while after that he wents missing and now Sherlock tries his hardest to...
114K 4.7K 12
A Johnlock fanfiction based on BBC Sherlock in which Sherlock and John solve a case and discover they have feelings for each other. (COMPLETE)
11.2K 353 23
John starts a new school and ends up boarding with a crazy teen that turns out to be just misunderstood. While befriending him, he discovers things a...
6.5K 530 44
As the Second World War engulfs Europe, Sherlock is sent to take refuge in an American boarding school with the hopes that the war does not touch him...