Home Sweet Home [Available on...

By AbigailGranger

Arthur Wicklow, prolific writer of the radio, screen and multi best selling novelist has lived the life of a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Copyright

135 0 0
By AbigailGranger

Home Sweet Home is entirely my own work and any similarities to other people's work is purely coincidental. This story was previously published on my old account. 

It is also available on Amazon Kindle for $2.99 / £2.06 and as a paperback through Amazon for £6.99 (both are available world wide, but I can't remember the prices right now).  

Copyright © 2014 by Abigail Granger 

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author, except where permitted by law.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667 47 8
Civil war has ravaged the galaxy since countless Jedi escaped Operation Knightfall, because of a mysterious forewarning. As Vader raises Leia amidst...
8.2K 241 24
Rafe Burne has endured years of abuse from his father. Now out of rehab due to heroin addiction and a juvenile detention center due to dealing drugs...
108 7 23
Ri'Kina couldn't tell up from down. Her Mother kicked her out when she was 15. She was sent to live with her other family. Family that she did not...
17 0 10
Through the eyes of Emmy Lou, you will feel the insurmountable pain that she endures when the love of her life flees from the bridge, falling towards...